PDA

View Full Version : Heartfelt thank-yous .....

FMluvswater
03-23-2004, 04:45 PM
(and apologies for lost post counts :o ) to OGShocker, Jungle Boy, Mandelon, HammerDown, MagicMtnDan, fourspeednup, KeithB87, Laveyman, HARDCORE-SKI, mrsdrmr, Debbolas, THOR, OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET, RiverKitty, Tom Brown and topless. :cool:
Just wanted you all to know you were the only good parts of an extremely bad day. The thread may be gone but I won't forget your contributions to the contents of it. Your kindnesses were quite unexpected and very much appreciated. Thank-you. :cry: :)
(The long-winded, much sappier version droned on for five paragraphs. ;) This is as brief as I could get it. :p :D)
:sleeping:
~F"Rip van Winkle"M ;)

HCS
03-23-2004, 04:48 PM
Nothing like some advice and humor from friends to get you
through the day.;)

Tom Brown
03-23-2004, 04:53 PM
You mean you took down my post about the shit that almost sawed my ass in half? :mad:
Be well, FM. :) :D :D

Mandelon
03-23-2004, 04:55 PM
Did any of our ideas work? I bet the orgasms helped!!!!! :D They always make me feel better. ;)

Tom Brown
03-23-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
I bet the orgasms helped!!!!! :D
Yes. Thank you.

Her454
03-23-2004, 04:58 PM
Whatever I missed FM, Im glad your day is going better. :)

HCS
03-23-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Her454
Whatever I missed FM, Im glad your day is going better. :)
Cramps.
Should we start all over?:D

HCS
03-23-2004, 05:21 PM
I'm sure FM doesn't want to.:eek:

fourspeednup
03-23-2004, 05:25 PM
Glad to hear you made it through without doing harm to yourself or others------I ASSume:D

Kim Hanson
03-23-2004, 05:43 PM
I wish I could have been there Babe:cry: .........( . )( . )....;)

Tom Brown
03-23-2004, 05:46 PM
You missed a lot, Kim. We laughed. We cried. Each of us got in touch with our inner child. It was beautiful.

FMluvswater
03-23-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
I wish I could have been there Babe:cry: .........( . )( . )....;)
It's okay Sugar ... you are here now and my day ain't over apparently, lol. So much for sleeping for 5 years straight. Oh well.
Thanks to you also Her454. :)
BTW, Tom speaks only the truth .... definitely beautiful. :cry: :)

Debbolas
03-23-2004, 07:48 PM
It's ok, now I have one post.(or two)
lol
glad you are feeling better
Deb
:)

Kim Hanson
03-23-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
It's okay Sugar ... you are here now and my day ain't over apparently, lol. So much for sleeping for 5 years straight. Oh well.
Thanks to you also Her454. :)
BTW, Tom speaks only the truth .... definitely beautiful. :cry: :)
I'am here, whats with the sleep for 5 years though?Ohhh, Tom Bullshit's like a true Sask Farmer:D j/k......( . )( . ).......:(
You can call me if you are having some sort of a problem:(

OGShocker
03-23-2004, 08:04 PM
FM,
You got more responses when you were crampy and grumpy. I think we like you better that way...:D

topless
03-23-2004, 08:06 PM
So is it a boy or a girl?:D

FMluvswater
03-23-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
I'am here, whats with the sleep for 5 years though?Ohhh, Tom Bullshit's like a true Sask Farmer:D j/k......( . )( . ).......:(
You can call me if you are having some sort of a problem:(
I was overtired, whiny, cranky and cramping badly enough to prevent falling asleep (or staying asleep). I swore as soon as I could sleep I would sleep for 5 years straight .. it didn't work out so well, lol. I only napped for 3 hours. :D
I know if I need to talk I could call you, thanks for the reminder though. :)

FMluvswater
03-23-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
FM,
You got more responses when you were crampy and grumpy. I think we like you better that way...:D
Well as much as I enjoyed and appreciated the supportive environment in the other thread I'd rather not have a repeat episode. Guess I'll have to live with being liked less. :(

FMluvswater
03-23-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by topless
So is it a boy or a girl?:D
It was the bastard child of the invisible man ... who may have been genetically related to a bread box. I couldn't see a damn thing so I'm not really sure. :D

topless
03-23-2004, 08:16 PM
Aww, don't worry FM. I've been liked less.........I mean hated for a long time. Being mean and saying **** all ya'll is fun sometimes. (and much needed too) Hope you don't need a transfusion after your tramatic episode because I hear they don't have a safe blood supply in Canada. :D

Rexone
03-23-2004, 08:20 PM
Something tells me I'm glad I missed all this. :D

FMluvswater
03-23-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by topless
Aww, don't worry FM. I've been liked less.........I mean hated for a long time. Being mean and saying **** all ya'll is fun sometimes. (and much needed too) Hope you don't need a transfusion after your tramatic episode because I hear they don't have a safe blood supply in Canada. :D
Amen to that sista! :cool:
~F"Knocking frantically on wood"M ;)

RiverKitty
03-23-2004, 08:23 PM
You missed out on the Group Hug Rexone!
And I must say, FM gives GREAT hugs!!! :D

FMluvswater
03-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
Well it wasn't Tom who asked an embarassing question this time ... it was me shamelessly and freely giving away unsolicited whining awkward information. Yeah you're definitely relieved you missed it Mike! For real. :D :D :D

FMluvswater
03-23-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by RiverKitty
You missed out on the Group Hug Rexone!
And I must say, FM gives GREAT hugs!!! :D
Yes I do. :) See?
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/bighug1.gif
:D

HCS
03-23-2004, 08:48 PM
Figures.....when the cramps are gone it's all better.;)
Kissy kissy hug.:D

FMluvswater
03-23-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Figures.....when the cramps are gone it's all better.;)
Kissy kissy hug.:D
I'm a total sap HCS ... dintcha know? :D I've made grown men fidget and long for a visit to the dentist! :D Alas, you all were so nice to me earlier that I took that into consideration and kindly didn't post the other version of thank-you. ;) :D

HCS
03-23-2004, 09:02 PM
I'm a total sap HCS ... dintcha know? :D I've made grown men fidget and long for a visit to the dentist! :D Alas, you all were so nice to me earlier that I took that into consideration and kindly didn't post the other version of thank-you. ;) :D
Everyone needs a big hug now and then.:cool:

FMluvswater
03-23-2004, 09:09 PM
Everyone needs a big hug now and then.:cool:
Well here's another one http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/bighug1.gif just for you ... uhh ... I mean it'll make me feel that much better. ;)
Have I mentioned lately how much I love this forum? Fond of so many good peeps. :)

HCS
03-23-2004, 09:12 PM
Don't have an orgasm now. Or maybe you should.;)

HCS
03-23-2004, 09:13 PM
You want to go wakeboarding?

FMluvswater
03-23-2004, 09:18 PM
Don't have an orgasm now. Or maybe you should.;)
I'm kinda worn out from earlier. :eek: :D
You want to go wakeboarding?
I've never been but I'd really love to try it sometime. I definitely love watching skilled riders ... makes me feel awestruck. :cool: Much respect to the boat drivers too ... wow! :cool: :cool:

Tom Brown
03-23-2004, 11:02 PM
I'm kinda worn out from earlier. :eek: :D
Hey FM, does your clitoris turn purple if you masturbate enough?

Tom Brown
03-23-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
We could have used the lights and sirens to pull her ass over. She flooded the forum with a raging red torrent.

RiverKitty
03-23-2004, 11:08 PM
:D

FMluvswater
03-23-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Hey FM, does your clitoris turn purple if you masturbate enough?
I don't know Tom I lose my grip on the mirror when I'm in the throes of ecstasy. :confused:

FMluvswater
03-23-2004, 11:12 PM
We could have used the lights and sirens to pull her ass over. She flooded the forum with a raging red torrent.
:D and crocodile tears too ... great big salty ones like this :cry:
Tom's right (that really has to stop) the sirens could have made short work of my ranting and whining. Prolly coulda scared me pain free, Mike. :eek:

MagicMtnDan
03-23-2004, 11:56 PM
It takes a lot to get a thread pulled on this board. What happened to the PMS thread?!
Glad you're feeling better. I must say that the shit that almost sawed Brown's ass in half was one of the funniest things I've ever read on this board! :D

Tom Brown
03-24-2004, 12:04 AM
Believe it or not, it wasn't those pipe hitting, naziesque moderators who took it down. FM took it down herself.

FMluvswater
03-24-2004, 12:50 AM
Believe it or not, it wasn't those pipe hitting, naziesque moderators who took it down. FM took it down herself.
Guilty as charged but I did give fair warning in several of my posts in that thread that I intended to delete it later. :o

MsDrmr
03-24-2004, 10:54 AM
glad to hear your feeling better, now thats it subsided, I would contact your physican and see about getting an appt for a check up on the situtation. Please keep us informed on whats the happs.

FMluvswater
03-24-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
glad to hear your feeling better, now thats it subsided, I would contact your physican and see about getting an appt for a check up on the situtation. Please keep us informed on whats the happs.
Yes much better. :D Will do on both counts mrsdrmr. Thanks for the follow up care. :)