PDA

View Full Version : Needles April 8-11

Speedin' Ian
03-23-2004, 11:23 PM
Heading out to Needles on April 8 and staying through to the 11th, anyone else going to be out there. This won't be a v-drive trip, more of a beer drinkin', Topok cruisin, channel hangin' trip with some friends and family. Still would be cool to meet up with some people from the boards. How about you Shi-ada Be Runnin By Now? Would be a good chance to smooth things out over some cold ones at Topock:D .

e-ticket
03-23-2004, 11:49 PM
Ian, Moneypitt and I are planning on running over the bridge on the way to Bullhead that weekend. May stop and say "hi" and spread cheer!
:)

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
03-24-2004, 08:23 AM
Visiting the park on an off weekend so you can enjoy the glamour of the inner circle, is that it?

Speedin' Ian
03-24-2004, 08:38 AM
e-ticket if you get a chance to stop by that will be cool. We will have two lifted white Superdutys, and a blue and white fifth wheel.
Visiting the park on an off weekend so you can enjoy the glamour of the inner circle, is that it?
Well now that the secret is out, Yes I will be camping in the inner circle dreaming of the day I am able stay there during a regatta, instead of getting kicked out every time you and "Shi Shi" show up.

03-24-2004, 10:25 AM
I will try and make it out, will you have a tow boat for the Schiada? A little secret, reserve your spot in the inner circle now for next years regatta....

Speedin' Ian
03-24-2004, 10:30 AM
Yon know we always got a tow boat for you buddy. We'll have our I/O up there and our Mastercraft so between the two we should have you covered. I'll have pops call about reservations this week, man wouldn't that be something, finally in the inner circle, the thought alone has got me excited :D

03-24-2004, 04:08 PM
easy killer!! Hope your wearing your plastic undies.....

Speedin' Ian
03-24-2004, 04:32 PM
easy killer!! Hope your wearing your plastic undies.....
I don't know what you mean by that, but it doesn't sound good:confused: . Just remember I'll be sleeping in a locked fifth wheel.:D

03-24-2004, 04:39 PM
You said " man wouldn't that be something, finally in the inner circle, the thought alone has got me excited" You know what happens when you get excited....if your wearing your plastic undies no one else knows what happened....come on chief, I thought you were quicker than that....I'll tone it down in the future!!!

Speedin' Ian
03-24-2004, 04:51 PM
oh is that all! I thought maybe you were planin' on putting my hand in warm water after a late night at the RD. I'll just make sure to fire off some rounds before the trip ;) , that way I won't have to worry about accidents.