PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Jetski Vids!

bglynn
03-24-2004, 06:37 AM
Check these bad boys out! Over 20 hours of racing tricks and other vids!
http://www.sbtontheweb.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/forum/23.html

OGShocker
03-24-2004, 06:46 AM
I am going to get some popcorn.
You may want to read this thread...
LAKE LICE (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42748) :D

Scream
03-24-2004, 07:25 AM
Too bad we don't like Lake Lice here, that would be cool. Maybe we could get someone on the inside and "tinker" with those motors a bit. Espionage, gotta love it.

beached 1
03-24-2004, 09:10 AM
We?

bglynn
03-24-2004, 09:58 AM
I totally agree, that there are a lot of irresponsible skiiers out there and I'm sorry they give the rest of us a bad rep
One of the Vids there is a Florida Safety Course, and I wish it was manditory for every skiier to watch or take a course or get certified. It amazes me that we now have 68+ MPH skis out of the box, and it's legal for kids as young as 12 years old to go hog wild with no supervision or instruction.
It happens to everyone including other skiers - I've had several near misses, witnessed skiiers riding feet from shore through swimmers, jumping feet from tboat bows, docks, you name it. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do without licensing.

ROZ
03-24-2004, 11:12 AM
Liking or disliking there is really no difference between the two legally; It is registered as a boat. Any law or attempt to ban them is precidence toward major regulations on ALL boating. What you say or do may one day actually hurt your own hobby. Every envorinmental group in within the US would love to have ALL powerboats off the water...
Get their CF numbers and turn them in.. It's the best revenge you have... (legally of course)

Screaming Pete
03-24-2004, 11:41 AM
Not trying to flame anyone personaly , some of us even own these things, but we don't talk about them here on this board usually in a good way . Because they are always cutting us off so maybe post on a different fourn.:yuk: