PDA

View Full Version : jet boat junkie....

cyclone
03-24-2004, 08:51 AM
1. If you leave work at 10am, stopping at the corner gas station to buy gas to take home with you and fire up the boat- you might be a jet boat junkie.
2. If on the way to the hospital emergency room you stop by place diverter to buy those last couple of parts needed for the boat to run the following day- you might be a jet boat junkie.
3. If during a party at your house you fire your boat up at 2am in the morning without lifting the cover off so all your drunk friends can hear it-you might be a jet boat junkie.
4. If you leave work at lunch time, just so you can go home and drag the boat out of the garage, fire it up, and make a short digital video to take back to work with you- you might be a jet boat junkie.
5. If you eat off of the Wendy's $.99 menu for three months just so you can save up enough money for a place diverter- you might be a jet boat junkie.
anyone have anything to add to this????

HBjet
03-24-2004, 08:54 AM
6. If you are spending much needed quality time with your honey and her family, but all you can think about is ditching the family gathering and working on your jet boat - you might be a jet boat junkie

Taylorman
03-24-2004, 08:59 AM
7. If you think about your boat while having sex, you might be a jet boat junkie.
8. If you spend more than half of your workday on the ***boat forums, you might be a jet boat junkie.

HBjet
03-24-2004, 09:04 AM
9. When you pull your jet boat out of the water and then disengage the drive with your jet-a-way just so you can fire up the motor one last time - you might be a jet boat junkie.

Boater Bill
03-24-2004, 09:10 AM
You pull it outta the garage to light it up? Geez, I just knock all the pics off the walls at my house and bask in the gas fumes in the garage.:D
I'm a junkie, I got it bad.:cool:

superdave013
03-24-2004, 09:28 AM
lol, Wendys? Dang, us poor v drivers had to eat Top Rammon. :wink:

victorfb
03-24-2004, 10:21 AM
when pulling the boat out of the water, you purposly give your girlfriend/wife the wrong info on how to back up a trailer, just so you can have an extra 15 minutes in your boat, you might be a jet boat junkie. :D
if a hot boat magazine, or a rex marine catalog is (ontop) of the stack of playboys that are in the crapper, you might be a jet boat junkie. :D (by the way, if you have a rex marine catalog at all, YOUR LUCKY..) sorry mike:p

riverbound
03-24-2004, 10:26 AM
If you drag your boat to work just so you can look at it all day
Does that make me a junky?

cyclone
03-24-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by riverbound
you got it bad!

cyclone
03-24-2004, 10:33 AM
by the way none of this is about me. these were merely observations i've made concerning people i know. i am normal i swear!:D

fourspeednup
03-24-2004, 12:24 PM
3. If during a party at your house you fire your boat up at 2am in the morning without lifting the cover off so all your drunk friends can hear it-you might be a jet boat junkie.
Guilty as charged :D

HBjet
03-24-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by cyclone
1. If you leave work at 10am, stopping at the corner gas station to buy gas to take home with you and fire up the boat- you might be a jet boat junkie.
Ah, I love early lunches.... guilty of this today....
HBjet

Blown 472
03-24-2004, 12:33 PM
Yeah me too. I have two gallons of c12 that I am going to try out today and 5 gallons of c16 on the way. Aint spring great?

HBjet
03-24-2004, 12:36 PM
yeah... I wanted to fire up the boat last night, but had no fuel, and it was 10pm, didn't want to piss of the neighbors. But, my preboating maintance is done. Oil/filter change, fuel filter change. Now I just need to clean the damn thing. Oh, and get the pump installed this week maybe!
HBjet

HotHallet
03-24-2004, 01:11 PM
If you are late to your own wedding ceremony because you are sitting in your jet boat drinking beers you might be a jet boat junkie!

Danhercules
03-24-2004, 02:09 PM
If you buy your jetboat the day before the wedding so its "MY" jetboat, ya might be a jetboat junkie.
Yup, thats when I bought it!!! No lie!!:D
If you are watering the lawn with a high pressure nossel and you think it looks like a roost, ya might be a jetboat junkie.
If you floating on a raft in the pool and you use the garder hose as a jet drive, you might be a jetboat junkie!!!

wrightnow
03-24-2004, 02:49 PM
Not sure what happend here...

wrightnow
03-24-2004, 03:16 PM
If your looking to upgrade and you find a jet boat that's not even close to what your wife wants, but you buy it anyways and then name it "Let Her Bitch" maybe a jet boat junkie
Mark

squirt_gon
03-24-2004, 08:54 PM
When you are out buying a hull and your wife is in the hospitol giving birth to your 1st born you might be a jet boat junkie. I don't think that any of you should try this, because I was a bit t'd off when he told me that he was going to do this. We have great fun in that boat, so I will say that I got over it!

fourspeednup
03-25-2004, 12:18 AM
If you floating on a raft in the pool and you use the garder hose as a jet drive, you might be a jetboat junkie!!!
Yeah! My friend saw me doing that and laughed his ass off:eek:
I was adjusting the nozzle to get more thrust:D

Hotcrusader76
03-25-2004, 02:08 AM
If you are on the curb waiting for the mail man to bring you a new Rex Marine catalog...You may be a jetboat junkie....or just real patient:D:D:D

Hotcrusader76
03-25-2004, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Danhercules
If you buy your jetboat the day before the wedding so its "MY" jetboat, ya might be a jetboat junkie.
Yup, thats when I bought it!!! No lie!!:D
If you are watering the lawn with a high pressure nossel and you think it looks like a roost, ya might be a jetboat junkie.
LMAO....rolling on the floor....

Petrofied
03-25-2004, 03:04 AM
If you build your motor and polish your shit indoors on your coffee table in Lakeside, ( NEXT DOOR WHITE TRASH! ) Keep'n me up with the hum of the 7" grinder with the wool-pad. " shit all over your walls.... :confused: You are a red neck white trash YOU SHOULD GET SOME SLEEP. Jet boat junkie.:)

Jungle Boy
03-25-2004, 04:07 AM
1 - If you order your second jetboat from a hospital bed that your first boat put you in.
2 - If you are talking about your 5th jetboat and way you want it rigged from the hospital bed that your last ride of the season put you in.
3 - If you get drunk in the garage and you fall asleep in the drivers seat.
4 - There's 4 ft of snow on the ground and you are harrassing your freinds to "get ****ing going on my boat, **** me, the river will be open in 2 months".
And all the other posts above. I can honesty say that I don't know any lake boat guys that do the same around here.
:D :D

waterslinger
03-25-2004, 05:40 AM
Hi, My name is Dave and I have a problem.
That stuff hits close to home. Did name my boat after my 1st wife
UNFORGEVEN

Jungle Boy
03-25-2004, 05:52 AM
My name is Dave and I also have a problem.
Jetboat aquaholics :eek!:

waterslinger
03-25-2004, 08:30 AM
Barje, Jet parts look great in the house. Old bowls make great lamps.
You are half normal cause you are not looking at last summers
boat videos on TV.

AdrenelineOD
03-25-2004, 10:44 AM
If your girlfriend sais don`t leave me I`ll buy you a jet Boat, and you stay. You might be a jet boat junkie:D

DeltaSigBoater
03-25-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by riverbound
I used to work w/ a guy that did that. Hell I'd do it too, gets people talking around the water cooler!

MikeF
03-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
lol, Wendys? Dang, us poor v drivers had to eat Top Rammon. :wink:
One of my best friends works at Nissin foods = I get my top ramen for free! :eek: :D

fourspeednup
03-25-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by MikeF
One of my best friends works at Nissin foods = I get my top ramen for free! :eek: :D
That's not much less than I pay for it:D

moneysucker
03-25-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Petrofied
If you build your motor and polish your shit indoors on your coffee table in Lakeside, ( NEXT DOOR WHITE TRASH! ) Keep'n me up with the hum of the 7" grinder with the wool-pad. " shit all over your walls.... :confused: You are a red neck white trash YOU SHOULD GET SOME SLEEP. Jet boat junkie.:)
Hey ****er! I resemble that! It gets cold in front of the TV in the garage. No polish wheel though. Just FLITZ and a movie. I will be shooting the pilot for the new show soon. It will replace Dinner and a movie.
Spend 3 days in a hotel in LA to spend those days boat shopping.
Drag the new boat home on your brother's birthday and park it in Black Angus parking lot just as he finishes the boat he built to beat your old tahiti.
Pull the boat out to the river with snow on the bow to get out to the river for spring break.
Buy shrink wrap to wrap the engine and protect the aluminum to tow to the river in the rain.
Tow your boat to work at the 7-11 you are building in Irvine and spend the day wiring it while Supervising and waiting for inspections. (the inspector liked it)
Fly to nor cal with parts in your suitcase to polish at work during the week.
I think I have a problem.:confused:
CY

moneysucker
03-25-2004, 08:43 PM
When you wake up one morning and say Oh F*%#! Christmas is coming up! I better get started in the boat to be ready for easter.
When you buy a boat trader in every area you drive through to see if you can find a good deal when you are already boat rich and cash poor.
Whan you spend $250.00 on materials to paint and clear the floor of your boat. And clear money into it.
When the first thing on your mind after picking up your boat is getting new rims and tires so it will match the truck.
When your aluminum polishing bill is higher than the mechanic bill.
When you change the oil in the boat after every weekend trip when you have the oil changed in the truck every 9000 mi wether it needs it or not. (Truck for sale, Any takers?)
Cy

Hotcrusader76
03-25-2004, 10:52 PM
When you buy a set of turbos for the Chevelle yet they'll be cooler on a jetboat.....all 6 weeks before you're suppose to get married and the wedding isn't even paid off yet:D:D

moneysucker
03-25-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Hotcrusader76
When you buy a set of turbos for the Chevelle yet they'll be cooler on a jetboat.....all 6 weeks before you're suppose to get married and the wedding isn't even paid off yet:D:D
Ty,
It is a sign from God. The boat needs a set too. She will understand. Just give 1/2 the guests the wrong address. Or better yet, Register at jegs or summit, everybody wins.
Cy

wrightnow
03-29-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by riodog
Mark, are you trying to tell us that there might be a new ride at Big River this year?
Rio
Hey Riodog,
Nope still the same ride as last year, That story was what happend when I purchased my current boat.
later
Mark