PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaggggghhhhhh!

hd&boatrider
03-24-2004, 02:22 PM
My boat won't be ready until tomorrow at Wired For Sound. They could rush it to get it done but Jeff and I decided to make sure it is done right. Frustrating but the only way to do it!
I am chomping at the bit to get that boat on the water
Since I thought I would be on the water tomorrow I am sure you people have suggestions on something else I can do...suggestions please....lol

rivercrazy
03-24-2004, 02:23 PM
Drink heavily! :D

fourspeednup
03-24-2004, 02:24 PM
May I suggest jacking off?:D
Take your mind off it for at least 10min:D

hd&boatrider
03-24-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
May I suggest jacking off?:D
Take your mind off it for at least 10min:D
For some reason I thought that would make it's way in here at some point....lol

NastyOne
03-24-2004, 02:25 PM
Go down there and just sit in it. Maybe they could put a fan on you so you feel like you are moving.:D

Tom Brown
03-24-2004, 02:26 PM
Buy a bike... maybe something nice... perhaps even a Harley Davidson... and go for a cruise. :cool:

repo man
03-24-2004, 02:27 PM
go to the tittie bar . :D

Desert Rat
03-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Better yet go down there with the wife/girl friend, a beer bong, and break in the back seat after a few. :D

Chase
eat a bran muffin

hd&boatrider
Originally posted by NastyOne
Go down there and just sit in it. Maybe they could put a fan on you so you feel like you are moving.:D
I would just slow up the work they are doing....

hd&boatrider
03-24-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Chase
eat a bran muffin
How about a raisin bagle?

hd&boatrider
03-24-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Desert Rat
Better yet go down there with the wife/girl friend, a beer bong, and break in the back seat after a few. :D
Now that is a quality suggestion, however I would slow the work up with this suggestion also. Of course I would be satisfied :) Until I have to wait another day

hd&boatrider
03-24-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Buy a bike... maybe something nice... perhaps even a Harley Davidson... and go for a cruise. :cool:
Already have one :)

hd&boatrider
03-24-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by repo man
go to the tittie bar . :D
Hmmmmm......That could work

Laveyman
03-24-2004, 03:36 PM
Perhaps this thread will help you with some ideas.
Link (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42938)

Lakeshow
03-24-2004, 05:11 PM
Should'ved called Ruben and Audioevolution instead of Wired by Clowns :D

hd&boatrider
03-24-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Lakeshow
Now Lakeshow....be nice here! WFS is doing a very good job for me. I am not concerned about the quality at all. Good things sometimes take a little extra time. So what if it is just one more day to make sure it is done right?

NastyOne
03-24-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Lakeshow
Wired by Clowns....... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!!!!!!!!

hd&boatrider
03-24-2004, 05:23 PM
Why do you guys want to come on here and slam them anyhow? Start another thread if you want but why come in here?
Maybe if you go back and read my original post you will see what I was looking for here. It was intended as a comical type thing:
Here it is for you:
Since I thought I would be on the water tomorrow I am sure you people have suggestions on something else I can do...suggestions please....lol

DrewDown
03-24-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
Since I thought I would be on the water tomorrow I am sure you people have suggestions on something else I can do...suggestions please....lol [/B] Get a 18 pack, back your truck up to your local fitness center, sit on the tailgate while watching the girls jazzersize.
Ohh Yea= Let us know how the system come out. Need someone to install mine.

hd&boatrider
03-24-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by DrewDown
Get a 18 pack, back your truck up to your local fitness center, sit on the tailgate while watching the girls jazzersize.
Ohh Yea= Let us know how the system come out. Need someone to install mine.
DD....This is the second system they have done for me. I expect quality this time also. I plan on taking some pics and getting them posted here so all of you can see the job they did for me. Wired For Sound can handle it for you. Talk with Adam or Jeff (909-969-2200) and tell them Tom sent you. They aren't cheap but you know what they say.....