PDA

View Full Version : rex marine

Raskal
03-24-2004, 05:22 PM
dam they dont mess around .i ordered a new tach on sunday night and i allready got it .thats good ass service .
i guess ill have to all new gauges now .

MudPumper
03-24-2004, 05:45 PM
Hope my service is that quick, I placed an order yesterday and cant wait for the brown truck to show up.

fourspeednup
03-24-2004, 05:45 PM
thats good ass service
Sounds like a good time was had by all:D

havasuaddicted661
03-24-2004, 08:25 PM
ya everytime I have placed an order at Rex I got it very fast, usually before I had the old part taken out...one time I even got it the next day..now that was awesome

Mandelon
03-24-2004, 08:46 PM
I ordered a catalog........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................but .................................................. ...I............................................am .................................................. .still............................................ ....w...a...i...t...i...n...g..................... .................................................. ...............................................for ................................................it ......................................
But my anodized spun aluminum cupholder did arrive in a timely fashion. :D

Rexone
03-24-2004, 10:44 PM
Thanks guys. Shipping has actually been really backed up and that tach probably went out a day later than it optimally should have. We're running a day back right now on alot of stuff which happens this time of year unfortunately.

OGShocker
03-26-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
Thanks guys. Shipping has actually been really backed up and that tach probably went out a day later than it optimally should have. We're running a day back right now on alot of stuff which happens this time of year unfortunately.
Stay off the forums and get Mandelone and forensic thier catalogs. They're the only ones still waiting...:D

DeltaSigBoater
03-26-2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
Do you still send Decals/Stickers w/ the catalog?

Rexone
03-26-2004, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by DeltaSigBoater
Do you still send Decals/Stickers w/ the catalog?
PM me your address and I'll send you some stickers. They won't come with the catalog because it will be bulk mailed and they would just fall out.

HOOTER SLED-
03-26-2004, 09:47 AM
I just happened to open an old e-mail the other day dated from LAST February. It was a response to my request for a catalog. It said they weren't quite complete yet, but they would send one out when they were done. I had never received anything so I sent another response the other day.......... Still not done. What's the real hang up????? It's been over a year. Does it really take that long to make a catalog? What's really going on Rex??? :D :D
HOOTER