PDA

View Full Version : WaT Up Guys

PuNaNy-PiRaTe
03-24-2004, 08:44 PM
Wat Up Guys
New to The Forum just wanted to Say eHLo
(FourSpeed wouldnt stop bugging me to post )
Had a Great weekend in havasu last weekend Thanks to Jackpunx and some other people.
Oh ya and i love the paint scheme Kachina26, I kept staring at it when i was in the stoker coming out of the channel : )
Later on, and thanks again Mark, cant wait to be there again on the 24th
well later on guys
Chris

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-24-2004, 09:09 PM
welcome aboard babe. have fun here. do you have a pic of your ride and yourself. :D ;)

Lakeshow
03-24-2004, 09:11 PM
Welcome Aboard!

Kachina26
03-24-2004, 09:13 PM
Hey welcome to the boards! Thanx so much for the compliement, I told my wife how much some people liked the boat and she thought I was making up stories.

PuNaNy-PiRaTe
03-24-2004, 09:29 PM
Ya i love the color scheme, all people should
Ya me and fourspeednup were arguing about the colors of boats for a long time while we were drunk =]
Oh and for pictures i have a pic of myself but it prolly not hott since im passed out in most of them
As for my boat ( Also Half fourspeeds, got to give him some credit since he paid for half of it ;)
As for the boatPerhaps ill show the sexy beast off... Ha..
Late
Chris

JetBoatRich
03-24-2004, 09:33 PM
Welcome and have fun posting:D

fourspeednup
03-24-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by PuNaNy-PiRaTe
Ya i love the color scheme, all people should
Ya me and fourspeednup were arguing about the colors of boats for a long time while we were drunk =]
Oh and for pictures i have a pic of myself but it prolly not hott since im passed out in most of them
As for my boat ( Also Half fourspeeds, got to give him some credit since he paid for half of it ;)
As for the boatPerhaps ill show the sexy beast off... Ha..
Late
Chris
Dude, you make us sound like a couple of mad alky's:D

PuNaNy-PiRaTe
03-25-2004, 12:42 AM
:D Only on the Weekends

fourspeednup
03-25-2004, 12:46 AM
My ****ing head's sunburnt and it looks like I have dandruff......it's snowing in Tempe!
Stupid Mohawk!:yuk: