PDA

View Full Version : lake pleasant saturday 3/27?

91nordic29
03-25-2004, 08:24 AM
anyone?:cool:

roln 20s
03-25-2004, 08:34 AM
I'll be in Havasu testing a 25 Howard Bullet (Dr Margs to be exact)! And I am hope to see Doghouse and his Big Kitty there. So, it appears another weekend, and not a Pleasant trip. However, the weekend after this, I plan on making an appearance at Pleasant.
Fourspeednup- let me know if you are available the weekend of the 3rd- we'll hit up Pleasant with some peps.
Roln 20s

fourspeednup
03-25-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by roln 20s
I'll be in Havasu testing a 25 Howard Bullet (Dr Margs to be exact)! And I am hope to see Doghouse and his Big Kitty there. So, it appears another weekend, and not a Pleasant trip. However, the weekend after this, I plan on making an appearance at Pleasant.
Fourspeednup- let me know if you are available the weekend of the 3rd- we'll hit up Pleasant with some peps.
Roln 20s
Wait, let me check my incredibly busy schedule.......................................... .................................................. ..................................OK looks like I'm free:D

roln 20s
03-25-2004, 10:12 AM
Wait, let me check my incredibly busy schedule.......................................... .................................................. ..................................OK looks like I'm free
Haha- sounds awesome. Once I return from havasu and get back in the routine next week, I'll call and we'll start to plan it.
Key words for today..and every lake day-- Hot chicks!!!! you got a few you want to add for our viewing pleasure. If not..walk around ASU for five minutes and ask "anyone want to go to the lake?" that should cover it.
Roln 20

jackpunx
03-25-2004, 10:15 AM
Go get those ASU's and take some pictures for the old guy:D

roln 20s
03-25-2004, 10:17 AM
Go get those ASU's and take some pictures for the old guy
We'll supply them, just you, your bad truck and boat need to come down to Phx- you can crash at my place. Let me know any weekend you want to roll down.
Roln 20s

fourspeednup
03-25-2004, 10:25 AM
Operation findalotofhotsluts begins in T-180min.:D

jackpunx
03-25-2004, 10:33 AM
Im there.. you let me know when your going to have the talent.. And I'll roll over..
PS thanks for the invite.. its less about the talent and more about the company..
We could always just take them to my timeshare:D

Craig
03-25-2004, 10:34 AM
We'll be watching Donnie race down at Firebird this weekend :) After that, it's outage time and our boating will be on Sundays for the month of April. Be back to Pleasant the 4th :D

roln 20s
03-25-2004, 10:37 AM
Craig-
Hows the boat running? Everything ironned out and ready to roll for the season? My dad made sure you got enough OT in the big outage by making sure everything went wrong-hehe-so you could get yourself a new drive, now I can't keep asking him to do that for you...so go easy on this one :D
Roln 20s

Sassy1
03-25-2004, 11:06 AM
Ya know there's a boat show this weekend @ LP. Slick and I have way too much planned this weekend to break away. We may try and go Sun for a few hours. Drink some beers for us!!

jdnichols
03-25-2004, 11:12 AM
We'll be out next on the 4 th, too much poker run work to do this weekend!
Jim

91nordic29
03-25-2004, 12:07 PM
i just remembered that the bill luke big bass days tournament is going to be there too. maybe too much trouble. any input?

FreddieB81
03-25-2004, 06:38 PM
What's up, roln? We need to hookup soon? I live in dreaming summitt, are you still in this community?
I go to asu and can certainly supply some women. My boat needs to go to the shop, and unfortunately it only holds 3 women and myself. :D

roln 20s
03-25-2004, 08:15 PM
Whats up Freddie-
Yep, still in Dreamin Summit- gotta love this place. We will definately have to hook it up- PM me your number and we'll meet up one night next week to chat.
Roln 20s

HotRod Sprint
03-25-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by 91nordic29
anyone?:cool:
Hey Cindy, guess you got the boat back in running order. I'm gettin down to crunch time on mine. Still shooting for the 1st of May to have her on the water.
Rod

HotRod Sprint
03-25-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by jdnichols
We'll be out next on the 4 th, too much poker run work to do this weekend!
Jim
Hey JD, did you get that other prop back on that thing? If so, how's it running now?
Rod

Craig
03-26-2004, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by roln 20s
Craig-
Hows the boat running? Everything ironned out and ready to roll for the season? My dad made sure you got enough OT in the big outage by making sure everything went wrong-hehe-so you could get yourself a new drive, now I can't keep asking him to do that for you...so go easy on this one :D
Roln 20s
Went ot both days last weekend, other than a slight leak from my drive fluid bottle no issues. Have to put new bunks on the trailer Monday at the lake, but that's it. Never had any real good water to wind it up though, still stuck at 103 :(

91nordic29
03-29-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by HotRod Sprint
Hey Cindy, guess you got the boat back in running order. I'm gettin down to crunch time on mine. Still shooting for the 1st of May to have her on the water.
Rod
yep! 2 new water pumps and some kinda hose. didnt go saturday because we thought it may be too crowded with that bass tourney/boat show deal. we are planning on this saturday.