PDA

View Full Version : Sacto slapped SILLY by the next world CHAMPS!!!

dossangers
03-25-2004, 08:31 AM
Webbers got the summer off i think!!!!!!!!!!!!http://cache.nba.com/media/lakers/shaq_170_040324.jpg

FlatStupid
03-25-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by dossangers
Webbers got the summer off i think!!!!!!!!!!!!http://cache.nba.com/media/lakers/shaq_170_040324.jpg Dos I fiquered you be drawing a bigger motor for that Bezer rather than worryin about those Escalade drivin' roundballers.:D

dossangers
03-25-2004, 08:47 AM
Its just a NO-CAL SO-CAL thang boats, B-BALL its all about the competition and WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlatStupid
03-25-2004, 08:51 AM
Its just a NO-CAL SO-CAL thang boats, B-BALL its all about the competition and WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Born and raised in the So Cal buuuuuut!!!!!!!!! if there aint no motor there aint no point!:D :eek!:

BigBoyToys
03-25-2004, 11:20 AM
EZ There Killer:) Maybe I should remind you that the Kings beat the Fakers (lakers) the First 2 games of the year. 1st game was 1/14 at Sac, Kings103 Lakers 83 and the second game was 2/26 at LA, Kings 103 Lakers 101
In my book, the VERY best that the Lakers can do in Regular season against the Kings is a Tie, 2 wins 2 losses. But as it stands now, the Kings are up 2-1.
Lakers suck. They are a bunch of rich little whiny cry babies that like to start crap all the time. And their fans....Well, my opinion of Laker fans depends on how the Laker fans react. For Christ sake, nobody made a big deal when the Kings beat the Lakers the first two times this year, why would Laker fans want to start crap now....C'mon man, act like ya been there before:p :D

BigBoyToys
03-25-2004, 11:24 AM
And, furthermore, I'd be willing to make a wager that the Lakers don't even make it to the Big Show this year....... Remember that, because in about a month, this topic will be brought up again and I'll make sure that I point out the "I told ya so" thing. Not saying that the Kings will make it either, especially not how they have been playing the last 6 games, but I can tell ya this, the Lakers won't be there at the end.

dossangers
03-25-2004, 12:01 PM
we will see!

BigBoyToys
03-25-2004, 01:08 PM
we will see!
Yep... :D ;)

cal***boat
03-25-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by BigBoyToys
And, furthermore, I'd be willing to make a wager that the Lakers don't even make it to the Big Show this year....... Remember that, because in about a month, this topic will be brought up again and I'll make sure that I point out the "I told ya so" thing. Not saying that the Kings will make it either, especially not how they have been playing the last 6 games, but I can tell ya this, the Lakers won't be there at the end.
2nd That

uclahater
03-25-2004, 02:16 PM
What would you like to wager:eek: The kings are the Kings all right, Kings of the regular season, but when it comes to the playoffs all you can say is choke cause thats all ya do. The Kings have been way to good of a team over the last few years to not have a ring:D :cry: :cry:

cal***boat
03-25-2004, 02:51 PM
Maybe Jim will wager that Bezer he has for sale. LOL

dossangers
03-25-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
What would you like to wager:eek: The kings are the Kings all right, Kings of the regular season, but when it comes to the playoffs all you can say is choke cause thats all ya do. The Kings have been way to good of a team over the last few years to not have a ring:D :cry: :cry: FAMOUS WORDS FROM SOMEBODY I KNOW [ EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! i think he drives a K-bezer!!!

BigBoyToys
03-25-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
What would you like to wager:eek: The kings are the Kings all right, Kings of the regular season, but when it comes to the playoffs all you can say is choke cause thats all ya do. The Kings have been way to good of a team over the last few years to not have a ring:D :cry: :cry:
I didn't say the Kings would make it either. Think I said that the Kings WON'T make it if they keep playing how they have the last 6 games. And, I attribute that mostly to Chris Webber....Since he has returned and been inserted into the starting lineup, the Kings have been totally out of sync and also, I think Webber's FG % is 4th lowest on the entire team and by far the lowest of the regular 8 man rotation. I say let Webber come off the Bench and put Miller back in there and get this thing turned around.
What I DID say was that the Lakers won't make it. If I had to pick a team right now who I think would stand the best chance, I think that I'd have to go with Minnesota in the West, and Indiana in the East. With the Lakers, you just never know who's gonna show up and play, or who stubbed his toe and can't play, or who's pointing fingers at whom, etc. The Lakers have proved it without a doubt this year, that they are the most selfish, egotistical, whining, crybabies in the NBA. Basketball is supposed to be fun. Not pointing fingers at other fellow players and coaches. In LA, there is no "Team"....It's all about I, I, I, and me, me, me.:rolleyes:

BigBoyToys
03-25-2004, 04:32 PM
It don't matter....I'm done posting on the subject. We'll see shortly if the Lakers are Chumps or Champs

uclahater
03-25-2004, 05:24 PM
I didn't say the Kings would make it either. Think I said that the Kings WON'T make it if they keep playing how they have the last 6 games. And, I attribute that mostly to Chris Webber....Since he has returned and been inserted into the starting lineup, the Kings have been totally out of sync and also, I think Webber's FG % is 4th lowest on the entire team and by far the lowest of the regular 8 man rotation. I say let Webber come off the Bench and put Miller back in there and get this thing turned around.
What I DID say was that the Lakers won't make it. If I had to pick a team right now who I think would stand the best chance, I think that I'd have to go with Minnesota in the West, and Indiana in the East. With the Lakers, you just never know who's gonna show up and play, or who stubbed his toe and can't play, or who's pointing fingers at whom, etc. The Lakers have proved it without a doubt this year, that they are the most selfish, egotistical, whining, crybabies in the NBA. Basketball is supposed to be fun. Not pointing fingers at other fellow players and coaches. In LA, there is no "Team"....It's all about I, I, I, and me, me, me.:rolleyes:
I dont believe my response said that you thought they were going to win I was just stateing a fact. And for the second time what do you want to wager. I say the Lakers will Win it all for $20.00:D

BigBoyToys
03-25-2004, 05:53 PM
$20.00? Is that all?:D :rolleyes: I was thinking more in the $1k-$3k range. But, just to go easy on ya, We can wait until the western conference finals and then go from there:D
I'll bring this topic back up in a few weeks....;) :D

CMABadseed
03-25-2004, 07:13 PM
the next world champs.....damn they must have been beaten by the clippers.:D
or could it be reggie and the pacers??:p

dmontzsta
03-25-2004, 07:37 PM
I have been a Lakers fan all my life and will continue to forever. If we dont win oh well, but we will so hell yeah!!!

JetBoatRich
03-25-2004, 07:49 PM
I am in for the Lakers to win and $20:D

Dr. Eagle
03-25-2004, 07:55 PM
I grew up in LA, graduated from High School in LA and moved away in 1981 cuz I hate the place. I was never a Lakers Fan, I always rooted for the teams Playing the Lakers. Funny how now that I have lived in Sacramento for almost as long as the Kings have been there, I still find myself rooting AGAINST the Lakers as much as FOR the Kings...

CEO
03-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Dr. Eagle, Good win for my team last night, but If I were you I really wouldn't worry. Sac is a great team and like I said before it's going to be a great plays off this year. As a Laker Fan I worry about San Antonio, What do the Kings fan worry about? Lakers, Dallas San Antonio, Houston?????:)

BigBoyToys
03-26-2004, 05:40 AM
I've been a Kings fan since they came to Sac. But don't "worry" about any teams. What you talking about "worry"? It's just a game....ya win some ya lose some:rolleyes: In professional sports, any team can beat any team on any given day/night. You just never know how the ball is gonna bounce,,,,Sometimes you're on it, and sometimes you're not
We'll see how your lakers to tonight against Minnesota. They are a much improved team this year with Spree in there now and they are finally starting to mesh well.

haulina29
03-26-2004, 06:48 AM
28 and 5 at home bring it on . :o

welk2party
03-26-2004, 08:20 AM
People are as passionate about their sports teams as they are about their boats name brand. I think its very entertaining. I am a Lakers fan, but in the end I like good basketball games. I think SAC is great, but so are many other teams. Anyone who ends up in the playoffs in the Western Conference is going to be trouble for any team.:cool:

AquaBoogie
03-26-2004, 09:09 AM
Something for the queens to do while the Lakers play in the championship. http://198.65.139.154/images/buddies/badassbuddy_com-jackoff.gif

BigBoyToys
03-26-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by AquaBoogie
Something for the queens to do while the Lakers play in the championship. http://198.65.139.154/images/buddies/badassbuddy_com-jackoff.gif
You couldn't come up with anything better than that?;) :D

AquaBoogie
03-26-2004, 12:45 PM
You couldn't come up with anything better than that?;) :D
Are you saying that my comment is on the same level as the way Sacramento played?

totenhosen
03-26-2004, 02:35 PM
EZ There Killer:)
Lakers suck. They are a bunch of rich little whiny cry babies that like to start crap all the time.
What NBA player isn't a rich whiny cry baby?
Maybe we need more players like Doug Christie who got punked by their wife.

haulina29
03-27-2004, 09:04 AM
BBT how bout those Lakers LMAO! :D

Dr. Eagle
03-27-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by CEO
Dr. Eagle, Good win for my team last night, but If I were you I really wouldn't worry. Sac is a great team and like I said before it's going to be a great plays off this year. As a Laker Fan I worry about San Antonio, What do the Kings fan worry about? Lakers, Dallas San Antonio, Houston?????:)
Honestly, I worry about the Kings...
Just like you should worry about the Lakers.
They can beat themselves more often than being beaten by the competition in the playoffs.
Lakers had a stupendous game the other night, but like I heard from Laker fans after the last game that the Kings won, it was only one game.
The Kings are in a funk and need to get it together. They either will or won't, it is up to them. Do they have the desire? I wonder with Webber back in the mix... The team was doing very well without Mr. Chris. I Suppose his physical presence is a desirable thing, down low slogging it out. Not if it costs the team in the post season though.
Seems like the Lakers got it together right now, but will it last??????? Remains to be seen...:confused:

NorCal Gameshow
03-28-2004, 06:03 PM
down low soggin' it out ....haven't seen it since he's been back...rumours floating around he doesn't want to be around with the fans not supporting him...(try playing better) 20 mil per ...
NG---> just shakin' his head

BigBoyToys
04-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Here we go. Had to bring this topic back up front. Lakers got slapped silly today by the Kings.:D :D I'd say that 85-102 wasn't even close! And it didn't even seem that close....Kings dominated from the opening tipoff:D So that's it. Regular season Kings take the series 3-1. Like I said, we'll see who's left standing in a few days:D And the Lakers ain't gonna win the title:D

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 09:07 PM
Well I am going to do something that a Laker fan would never do... be humble. Yes we bitch slapped them back. Yes we took the season series, but it was one game. And the hard games are about to start...
And no the Lakers are not going to win the ring this year. It'll be Kings, Wolves or Spurs IMHO...

LOWRIVER2
04-12-2004, 08:05 AM
The ONLY reason I like the Lakers winning in June:
Celebrations=mass amounts of gangster fans in the street acting like the idiot a-holes they are=another oppurtunity to put them in jail=overtime
It's a beautiful equation in the big toilet bowl that is LA...and I'm the Tidy Bowl man/LOL!

PlyaPlya22
04-12-2004, 10:15 AM
It's nothing but "THE LAKE SHOW" from here on out!!!
Lakers take anoter one in 2004. :D

Ducatista
04-12-2004, 10:42 AM
That was an excellent win for Sac, you guys needed one with you're recent funk. A terrible game for us, and Shaq being his usual self giving Sac no credit. I love my Lakers but sometimes they are hard to take. Kobe was definetly sending the team a message, I don't shoot...team doesn't win. I think Jackson pissed him off with some comments about his shooting lately. Unfortunatly this is true, and the Lakers play out their soap opera on the court.
This said, don't count out the Lakers in the playoffs. I think San Antonio looks the strongest right now, followed by Minnesota, Sac & L.A. The Western Conf playoffs will be tough for everyone, I can hardly wait.

Dr. Eagle
04-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
That was an excellent win for Sac, you guys needed one with you're recent funk. A terrible game for us, and Shaq being his usual self giving Sac no credit. I love my Lakers but sometimes they are hard to take. Kobe was definetly sending the team a message, I don't shoot...team doesn't win. I think Jackson pissed him off with some comments about his shooting lately. Unfortunatly this is true, and the Lakers play out their soap opera on the court.
This said, don't count out the Lakers in the playoffs. I think San Antonio looks the strongest right now, followed by Minnesota, Sac & L.A. The Western Conf playoffs will be tough for everyone, I can hardly wait.
I agree with your assessment...
I just hope the REAL teams show up, not the alien look alikes. Both LA and SAC seem to have identity crises, or just lack the will or desire to win from time to time. I want ALL of both teams in the playoffs. I haven't seen such issues with San Antonio or Minnesota...

Ducatista
04-14-2004, 03:18 PM
Well here we go....tonights the night. Lakers & Shaqramento, opps I mean Sacramento, are both 55-26. Lakers play at Portland tonight & Sac plays at Golden State. If Sac wins, they win the Pacific division title. If Sac looses & Lakers win, Lakers win the Pacific division. Too bad they are not playin each other...that would be a cowbell of a game.
Same with Minnesota & San Antonio, both playing tonight for the #1 seed in the Western Conference and their division title.
Then the real season begins.....:)

OutCole'd
04-14-2004, 03:21 PM
The only problem with this is that it means that BB season is almost over... Then what am I going to do?
P.S. Go Lakers !!!!!!

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 03:26 PM
Well here we go....tonights the night. Lakers & Shaqramento, opps I mean Sacramento, are both 55-26. Lakers play at Portland tonight & Sac plays at Golden State. If Sac wins, they win the Pacific division title. If Sac looses & Lakers win, Lakers win the Pacific division. Too bad they are not playin each other...that would be a cowbell of a game.
Same with Minnesota & San Antonio, both playing tonight for the #1 seed in the Western Conference and their division title.
Then the real season begins.....:)
ANd if their records are tied at the end of the evening.... Sacramento wins the Pacific Division.
Why?
Because they took the Season Series with the Lakers 3-1....:D

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
The only problem with this is that it means that BB season is almost over... Then what am I going to do?
P.S. Go Lakers !!!!!!
Guess I'll have to get the boat out and do all that work I was supposed to be doing all winter....
GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Ducatista
04-15-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
ANd if their records are tied at the end of the evening.... Sacramento wins the Pacific Division.
Why?
Because they took the Season Series with the Lakers 3-1....:D
HEE HEE.....NeinerNeinerNeiner!
Sorry Doc, I couldn't resist!
Good luck in the first round, Dallas is playing real good right now.
Yes I know, the Rockets will be tough on us also. They match up well, and we have some guys hurt (Fox, George, & Malone)

Dr. Eagle
04-15-2004, 10:24 AM
HEE HEE.....NeinerNeinerNeiner!
Sorry Doc, I couldn't resist!
Good luck in the first round, Dallas is playing real good right now.
Yes I know, the Rockets will be tough on us also. They match up well, and we have some guys hurt (Fox, George, & Malone)
Naw, I had that one coming.........Damn Kings..........Just seems like the lost the desire......that pisses me off more than losing fair and square.