PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist threat against France.

little rowe boat
03-25-2004, 09:25 AM
I heard that the French just received some credible terrorist threats and that their threat level went from RUN to HIDE.:D

rvrtoy
03-25-2004, 09:29 AM
:DLMAO :)

Mr.Havasu
03-25-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by rvrtoy
:DLMAO :)
That's a good one, I was waiting for you to say they were asking for our help, again.

NastyOne
03-25-2004, 10:51 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! **** the French! Fags......

OGShocker
03-25-2004, 11:37 AM
LMAO... That was just plain funny......:D

mirvin
03-25-2004, 11:50 AM
All their back door deals with Saddam can't save them now:p

CEO
03-25-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
I heard that the French just received some credible terrorist threats and that their threat level went from RUN to HIDE.:D
The only French Quote that matters..." We Surrender, again!"

CEO
03-25-2004, 12:50 PM
Here's an oldie
"Why are the streets in France lined with trees?".....
So the Germans could march in the shade

CA Stu
03-25-2004, 12:51 PM
Just goes to show that it does no good to knuckle under to the bastards!
The French kiss ass to Al Qaeda and get targeted anyway. Shows what kind of a mindset we're dealing with in the terrorists: They don't give a shit about who or what they destroy, everything and everyone (non - Islamic) is fair game. They are animals, and need to be hunted down and killed. Every last one of them.
CA Stu

Dr. Eagle
03-25-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by CA Stu
Just goes to show that it does no good to knuckle under to the bastards!
The French kiss ass to Al Qaeda and get targeted anyway. Shows what kind of a mindset we're dealing with in the terrorists: They don't give a shit about who or what they destroy, everything and everyone (non - Islamic) is fair game. They are animals, and need to be hunted down and killed. Every last one of them.
CA Stu
Gotta make you wonder about the Spanish basically hoisting the white flag. WTF are those people thinking? I just gotta shake my head sometimes...
They get hit by the terrorists and elect a peacenik leader...
As for the French, serves them right... those losers...:rolleyes:

Screaming Pete
03-25-2004, 02:11 PM
Its about Dam time, F**K the french, I don't like seeing anyone get hurt but they are some rude bastards thier wine sucks and they stink!! Thier i"ll stop before I get going>> and they can have that green lady back too

Stupid Fast
03-25-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
and they can have that green lady back too
I kinda like the green lady.....;)
The spainish will learn their lesson....The French.....They are happy as long as no one takes their wine.....:rolleyes:

Dribble
03-25-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
Its about Dam time, F**K the french, I don't like seeing anyone get hurt but they are some rude bastards thier wine sucks and they stink!! Thier i"ll stop before I get going>> and they can have that green lady back too
And what about that armpit hair ?

DeltaSigBoater
03-25-2004, 03:07 PM
OH crap what is the BLING BLING class going to do if the Louis Roederer Vineyard is attacked and all the Cristal Champagne is destroyed??? OH by the way...**** THE FRENCH

Ducatista
03-25-2004, 03:27 PM
I miss the Grey Goose, but I refuse to buy it since they chicken-sh!ted out on Sadam & Iraq. Yea they can pretty much go Fu(k themselves IMO. Frickin' Spain will probably want to "negotiate" with Al Qaeda to not bomb them....stupid fu(ks. You think they would have learned from the Hitler experience.

DeltaSigBoater
03-25-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
I miss the Grey Goose, but I refuse to buy it since they chicken-sh!ted out on Sadam & Iraq. Yea they can pretty much go Fu(k themselves IMO. Frickin' Spain will probably want to "negotiate" with Al Qaeda to not bomb them....stupid fu(ks. You think they would have learned from the Hitler experience.
Take the empty bottle of gray goose and fill it with shit vodka, leave it on the counter at a party and in 30mins it will be empty again.

Ducatista
03-25-2004, 03:57 PM
Well that is sooo true....& they will wake up with headache's. Hee Hee:D

HammerDown
03-25-2004, 04:05 PM
:idea: Hmmm, well I guess the French better put on their knee pads...and prepare for battle!:D

Dr. Eagle
03-25-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by HammerDown
:idea: Hmmm, well I guess the French better put on their knee pads...and prepare for battle!:D
While learning Arabic...

HammerDown
03-25-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
While learning Arabic...
I wonder if they can gargle while learning...sure they can...their French.:D