PDA

View Full Version : Attention to Detail's new Business Venture

Mr.Havasu
03-25-2004, 06:53 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know I have found an exciting new detailing product line! I will be using it exclusivly on all my customers boats and cars etc.
I have been in the process of becoming an Independent dealer for this product line and setting up a web site. I'll still be detailing but I'll be able to offer my customers an outstanding product that they can use in between details to keep that just detailed looked.
For those of you who like to do the work on your own boat or are too far for us to service you, give this stuff a try.
Yesterday I detailed Rockit-man's boat in the Blue water parking lot. It was 95 degrees in direct sunshine. The boat turned out stunning. Rockit-man's mechanic (Dennis) mouth dropped, He said he has never seen such a shine from a spray wax.
The spray wax isn't even the heavy duty wax. Waxing Frenzy! is the heavy duty wax. Shark Tower is even stronger and will cut rust. It's amazing.
Visit my web site to learn more, I'm able to take credit cards for everyones convenience.
I had never used a product that came anywhere close to this!
Here is the link
Waxing Frenzy (http://www.attn-to-detail.com)
Sorry about the spam, but I wanted to get the word out.
:Web site now accepts credit cards!
John
Attention to detail
928-486-3832:cool:

Mr.Havasu
03-26-2004, 01:22 PM
Web site Now accepts credit cards!

RiverToysJas
03-26-2004, 02:41 PM
Your website, does it accept Credit Cards?
RTJas :D

Mr.Havasu
03-26-2004, 04:34 PM
I Can't remember!:D

ZSARGO
03-26-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by warlock25
I Can't remember!:D
STEVE AT SAVAGE SHOULD BE DONE WITH IT NEXT WEEK. I WILL GIVE YOU A BUZZ AND WE CAN PUT THE FRENZY TO THE NEW DAYTONA.

Mr.Havasu
03-27-2004, 06:13 AM
You are going to love it! Nothing like protecting a new boat.

TOBTEK
03-27-2004, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by ZSARGO
STEVE AT SAVAGE SHOULD BE DONE WITH IT NEXT WEEK. I WILL GIVE YOU A BUZZ AND WE CAN PUT THE FRENZY TO THE NEW DAYTONA.
less.......what are you doing already to the new daytona? Are you going to the BBSP?

Rock-it man
03-27-2004, 08:28 PM
Whatever he used to get those havasu waterspots off my boat sure worked as last time I used distiled vinager ,so John I want some of that stuff when im down for the heatwave
ROCKIT MAN

Mr.Havasu
03-28-2004, 07:45 AM
I'm trying to set up a booth there. Hopefully if I get the final o.k., I'll be able to buy in bulk, and offer it at a discount to the participants, saving shipping and handling as well.
I'm really excited about this product. Not only is it making my job easier and faster, but I have an opportunity to offer it to my customers to keep their boats nice and make a little additional income.
See you at the Heat Wave Wayne!

Hallett
03-29-2004, 01:13 AM
john where is your shop. i would like to try
some of your wax can i can i get it at your
detail shop. thanks hallett/schiada

Mr.Havasu
03-29-2004, 08:20 AM
Actually I'm a Mobile Detailer. Some of my clients bring their boats to my house (Usally on their way out of town) and pick it up later. But most of my clients I go to their home or storage.
But yes you can come by and pick some up. I'll PM you with my address, just call in advance to make sure someone is home.
Thanks,
John

clownpuncher
03-29-2004, 03:02 PM
I store my boat at BMB in Parker. Just south of ah villa. Would you go out there to do it?

Mr.Havasu
03-29-2004, 03:05 PM
Yep!
I go down to parker all the time. Just call and schedule a date and I'll be there.

clownpuncher
03-29-2004, 03:12 PM
You da man. :D How much for a 21 foot ultra. My boat (http://www.***boat.net/hbcove/33/1/index.htm) Closed bow, kept very clean (most of the time). I know you'll have to look at it to be totally accurate, I'm just looking for a ballpark cost. Carpet, engine compartment and all the rest. Thanks Warlock25.

Mr.Havasu
03-30-2004, 09:42 AM
Usually around $9.00 per foot for friends from hot boat.

Mr.Havasu
04-01-2004, 02:11 PM
I just posted a page on my web site for ordering boat details on line!

Tahoe Tunnel Vision
04-02-2004, 08:28 AM
Warlock,
Will you be at the Hot Boat and Heat wave runs? Were you able to get a booth? I would be interested in seeing your product and how they perform on my boat. We will be at the Nautical from the 16th through the 23rd. Please stop by any time. Our boat is a 36 ft Spectre "Tunnel Vision" Looking forward to seeing you.
Tim

Mr.Havasu
04-02-2004, 02:56 PM
I'll be there for sure, I'm just not sure I'll have a booth yet. Going to PM art right now and follow up with a phone call later.
I'm in deep if I don't get a booth, I already bought all the stock for the poker run.:eek:

OutCole'd
04-03-2004, 02:47 PM
Did you get your inventory in? I plan on calling you sometime next week when I am in town.
Thanks,
Bill

Mr.Havasu
04-04-2004, 01:25 PM
Inventory in supposed to be here tomorrow (monday 4/5) They sent it by freight last MOnday from Virginia Beach.
We will have a booth at the heat wave so we can save our customers on Shipping and handling.

Dawn Patrol
04-05-2004, 11:14 AM
Warlock25,
I have (2) 40' Toy Haulers coming in to Parker May 21. Do you go as far down as Emerald Cove? I need to have them both washed & waxed, once in May and again in September before I take them back home for Glamis season. If this is sometihing that might be of interest for you, drop me an email with the price.
Thanks,
AL

Mr.Havasu
04-05-2004, 11:35 AM
John does go to parker all the time. You can give him a call on his cell at (928) 486-3832 to ask about price and scheduling etc.
Michele

Essex502
04-05-2004, 12:47 PM
Warlock25...just visited your website - nice and the products look great. Is there a way to pick some up while we are in LHC this weekend?
One note though...I think you mean to say "Silicone" not "Silicon" which is the principle element in sand and glass and wafers for microprocessors. :D

Havasu_Dreamin
04-05-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Essex502
think you mean to say "Silicone" not "Silicon" which is the priciple element in sand and glass and wafers for microprocessors. :D
GD techie! LMAO :p

Essex502
04-05-2004, 12:52 PM
Silicone Valley is NOT the Valley of the Ultravixons!
Silicon filled implants would be hard as rocks!

Mr.Havasu
04-05-2004, 08:22 PM
I'll have to check into that, I did alot of cutting and pasting from the manufactures web site. Do you remember what section it was in?
We will be around all week if you want to pick up some product and save Shipping & Handling. Just call first to make sure someone is home, all our product came in this afternoon.
John
928-486-3832-cell

04-05-2004, 08:46 PM
John
ill be over on 16th need to get trailer fixed, after i load up
ill call you and come over and show me that new product
how easy it is, should take about a case till your done ill
do the interior
rick

Essex502
04-06-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by warlock25
I'll have to check into that, I did alot of cutting and pasting from the manufactures web site. Do you remember what section it was in?
We will be around all week if you want to pick up some product and save Shipping & Handling. Just call first to make sure someone is home, all our product came in this afternoon.
John
928-486-3832-cell
Here's the link to the page I saw...there may be more but this is the one that jumped out at me...
silicon (http://www.attn-to-detail.com/waxing_frenzy__2.html)

Salty Cracker
04-06-2004, 08:50 AM
How did everything turn out yesterday John??
I can't wait to see tomorrow!!!

Mr.Havasu
04-06-2004, 11:46 AM
John said it turned out great! Give him a call when you get into town and he will deliver your products to you. He didn't want to just leave them in the boat out in the open there.
Michele

Mr.Havasu
04-06-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Essex502
Here's the link to the page I saw...there may be more but this is the one that jumped out at me...
silicon (http://www.attn-to-detail.com/waxing_frenzy__2.html)
Are you sure about the who silicon/silicone thing? I just checked the labels on the waxing Frenzy bottles and it says silicaon on them as well.
I can't believe they would make such a mistake and have labels printed etc. and not have one of the most important ingredients spelled right!
I think I'll need to do a little research before I change my web site;)
Thanks for the info.
Michele

Essex502
04-06-2004, 12:43 PM
I'd be hard-pressed to believe that the product had silicon in it. Manu waxes contain some silicones.
Silicon is the raw material most often used in integrated circuit (IC) fabrication. It is the second most abundant substance on the earth. It is extracted from rocks and common beach sand and put through an exhaustive purification process. In this form, silicon is the purist industrial substance that man produces, with impurities comprising less than one part in a billion. That is the equivalent of one tennis ball in a string of golf balls stretching from the earth to the moon.
The above was from a web site that discusses the different elements.

Just4Fun
04-08-2004, 08:01 AM
I just want to say what great customer service I got from John on his new venture. I ordered 2 bottles to test/try and one was damaged by Fed-X. Fortunately Fed-X documented it in their web system. He could have just told me to take it up with Fed-X to get my money back and buy more at a later date. Instead he hopped right on it and sent out another bottle. Now thatÂ’s customer service big time.
Thanks John.:D :D

Mr.Havasu
04-12-2004, 10:06 AM
Hey Just for fun,
It wasn't your fault the package arrived damaged. You bought and paid for a product and you deserve to get it in good shape.
It's funny how little customer service we all get from corporate america these days, that when someone does the right thing it seems out of the ordinary. I hope you enjoy the products, we are loving the way our customer's boats are turning out!
Michele

Salty Cracker
04-12-2004, 10:18 AM
Just to let everyone know,
First of all, John did a kick ass detail on the boat.
Secondly I used the quick wax on the boat after it was in the water for 5 days and the stuff was amazing!!! The stuff shined like Meguires but cleans like vinegar and the Orange cleaner mixed 50/50 worked awesome on the interior!!
Thanks again John and good job, it was nice to finally meet you.

bohica
05-03-2004, 09:51 AM
John,
I had ordered the waxing frenzy from you a couple of weeks ago. I had my detailer over this weekend to do my motorhome and enclosed trailer. I gave him the waxing frenzy to try out and he was amazed on how good it was. Everything turned out awesome, shining like brand new. What he liked most was how it didn't powder up in the direct sunlight. I gave him your number and website, he's gonna order up some and use it for his business now.
Duane:D

Mr.Havasu
05-03-2004, 03:21 PM
Thanks Duane, nothing better than word of mouth.
So far we are hearing very positive remarks from the people that have ordered the products. We love them and will use nothing else on our customers boats and vehicles. Living in Havasu with the brutal weather conditions we have out here is a real testiment to these products. You can cover the vehicle with a thin layer of wax and just wipe off, leaves no residue and can be applied in direct sunlight. (although the detailer might pass out from the sun, the wax will hold up!)
Thanks for giving waxing frenzy a try.
Michele