PDA

View Full Version : Startin' to bug the crap outta me!

gigamurph
03-25-2004, 10:28 PM
Her 454 posted a thread titled "Question For Parents" and everytime I go to access it the past two days my 'puter locks up! Now I don't know what kinda "whoodoo-voodoo" Her 454 is spinnin' here; but would someone tell me what the frickin' question is? Bewin' a parent and all, I needs to know!:eek: :D

HCS
03-25-2004, 10:34 PM
Wow, that's Voodoo.
Her daughters back pack is killing her back. She won't use a roller bacause it's not cool. Her shoulders and back are killing her. She went to the doc and the doc said it's it's a heavy back pack and growing pains.
What do you do?:D

RiverToysJas
03-25-2004, 10:35 PM
Not to really piss you off Gig, but that's one of the funniest threads I've been involved with in a long time!!! I LMAO whenever I read it!!!
RTJas :D

DeltaSigBoater
03-25-2004, 11:31 PM
This is what i posted:
03-24-2004 11:50 PM
I didn't bring my books to school/class in middle school and high school, nor do i bring them to class now.
I know this when you have to buy you books you tend to take better care of them vs. when they were just issued to you.
One of my instructors required a book that was 70pages long and good 'ol Aztec Shops (oncampus bookstore) charged me $87.50, thats f***ing 1.25 per page WTF!!!
Her454's resopnse:
03-25-2004 12:07 AM
Not really sure what your point is but at any rate I have a hard time taking anyone serious thats already graduated high school and packs a loaded shotgun in his boat AND fires at PWC'rs. Not at them, just in the air tho.
My Rebuttal:
03-25-2004 12:26 PM
You know what I’m glad that I’ve graduated high school; I hated all the high school drama and daily bullshit!
We all remember the "she said, he said, that so&so did something with someone" crap.
Here is a solution; have your daughter ask her teachers what will be covered in a 2-week period. Take the books down to the local copy center and copy the said pages. Result she still takes the required materials to school, but lightens her daily load and doesn’t have to worry about being perceived as a geek w/ a roll-around backpack.
Just my $0.02

gigamurph
03-25-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Not to really piss you off Gig, but that's one of the funniest threads I've been involved with in a long time!!! I LMAO whenever I read it!!!
RTJas :D Ya know RTJ,comin' from you it doesn't really piss me off. MUCH! You, sir(?), can kiss my http://members.cox.net/deanoid2/BackgroundImages/jackass.jpg!
:D

Her454
03-25-2004, 11:50 PM
LMAO
Toads tails and witches brew
the voodoo's stirring just for you
threads get locked
frustrations high
keeps Gig asking why
:D