PDA

View Full Version : Burley news:

CircleJerk
03-26-2004, 07:22 AM
It's official, Northwest Nostalgic boats are invited to run exhibitional style racing at Burley! Here's you chance California! Who's got the best mouldy oldies, the South or the North! So far: two 'b-boats', two Laveys, and a Schiada will make the 9 hour trek in a southern direction........This will make it tough on us with FOUR back to back races from June 12 to July 4th. If I have any bullets left, I will be there with SK83! Please disregard the last sentence of this post! (spinning bald guy):)

Moneypitt
03-27-2004, 12:01 AM
One of the best, if not THE best races venues around. Burley is a whole experience in itself, great water, great people,(fans) and double yoke eggs at the elks breakfast every morning!!! Even if you only go to the races to watch, not compete, you gotta go to Burley...............Moneypitt

boatguy222
03-27-2004, 09:12 AM
But the real question is are you going to run around the island????

CircleJerk
03-28-2004, 11:04 PM
Shurrr Nough Guy-boat 222.......That's what the Oregon guys want so I be pullin the big wheel and hope the bottom end wont need a bandaid! I guess no Calleys want to challenge us for fear of embarassing themself when we spank them........that's good though, I want some connecting rods left for July4 and Ione. :wink: :)