PDA

View Full Version : Goddamn it!

hoolign
03-30-2006, 08:14 AM
So i filled up with Diesel this morning and bought a pack of smokes, a couple muffins and a small milk for breaky. Got out here and startd in on the chocolate chip muffin, opened my milk and blechhhhh! freakin vanilla flavored. It aint bad, it just sux when your expecting one taste and get hit with something different :yuk:
There's my useless thread of the day :rollside:

NOTALENT
03-30-2006, 08:17 AM
So i filled up with Diesel this morning and bought a pack of smokes, a couple muffins and a small milk for breaky. Got out here and startd in on the chocolate chip muffin, opened my milk and blechhhhh! freakin vanilla flavored. It aint bad, it just sux when your expecting one taste and get hit with something different :yuk:
Vanilla flavored milk....??? You canadians are weird... :D

hoolign
03-30-2006, 08:22 AM
Vanilla flavored milk....??? You canadians are weird... :D
Think thats weird...we have beer that has 7% alchohol :D

MagicMtnDan
03-30-2006, 08:23 AM
Smoke a cigarette and inhale some diesel - you'll get over it. :cry:

buzzaro
03-30-2006, 08:23 AM
Bud, Miller, Coors? or some type of microbrew?

NOTALENT
03-30-2006, 08:25 AM
Well now that's just down right fockin awesome!!! :crossx:

a catered life
03-30-2006, 08:34 AM
be happy i had a big ass bowl of capn crunch with crunchberries of course in my favorite bowl with my favorite spoon i put the milk in and got a big spoonful shoved it in my mouth and the milk was spoiled as hell :yuk: :cry:

Dave C
03-30-2006, 08:47 AM
that shiat is for your coffee.......
We will be right up for that 7%.....

Tom Brown
03-30-2006, 08:51 AM
- Diesel
- smokes
- muffins
- milk
Glad to hear you're living right, my friend. :cool:

NOTALENT
03-30-2006, 08:51 AM
be happy i had a big ass bowl of capn crunch with crunchberries of course in my favorite bowl with my favorite spoon i put the milk in and got a big spoonful shoved it in my mouth and the milk was spoiled as hell :yuk: :cry:
you cant see it, but im making the biggest disgusted face right now...I drank a carton of milk in high school...sour and chunky...ever since then if the milk is older then 2 days from opening I cant drink it.... :yuk:

SummitKarl
03-30-2006, 09:05 AM
it just sux when your expecting one taste and get hit with something different :yuk:
kinda like one slip of the toung and you taste a bit of poop
:yuk: :rollside:

moparjet
03-30-2006, 09:19 AM
tell me about it, yesterday went to the grocery store and got hamburger sliced pickles. got home yanked one out and god damnit what the.......after a closer examination of the jar, it says, "BREAD & BUTTER" flavored. what a kick in the face, who the hell makes bread and butter flavored pickles.....i thought you already that flavor when you put them on a sandwich......

F26
03-30-2006, 09:23 AM
was it salty? LOL

hoolign
03-30-2006, 09:45 AM
Glad to hear you're living right, my friend. :cool:
I'm currently trying to keep the smoke in my lungs as long as possible without passing out. My theroy here is if i can acculmulate and maintain a sufficient amount of smoke in my lungs, I should theoretically be able to fart and make the worlds first ass smoke ring! :idea:

hoolign
03-30-2006, 09:48 AM
kinda like one slip of the toung and you taste a bit of poop
:yuk: :rollside:
That is quite disturbing karl...can you say nibblets :D

SummitKarl
03-30-2006, 10:01 AM
That is quite disturbing karl...can you say nibblets :D
NIX the NIBBLETS!!!!!!!!!
Try Fruit Loops :rollside:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734breakfast1.jpg