PDA

View Full Version : Shi-ada be out the door by now

PRIMEriverRUNNER8780
03-26-2004, 08:27 PM
Hey Chiefy chief chief chief chief,........Im sure you liked
seeing the shi-day close to the door. Wait until the next
week when the pic is the boat next to the mail box in the street.
late!!!!!!!!!!!
Hit Ittttttttttt!

PRIMEriverRUNNER8780
03-26-2004, 08:39 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/1528DCP_1313.JPG

WILDERTHANU
03-26-2004, 09:11 PM
NOW THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT.......BY NOW THAT THINGS GOTTA BE WORTH MORE THAN THE SKATER ITS PARKED NEXT TO.....

superdave013
03-27-2004, 05:56 AM
all I know is that's a nice looking trailer in the background. :)

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
03-27-2004, 01:14 PM
WOW Guy!! Where's the love? I will remember that when we're in Needles......P.S. did you get some good cuddle time last night with Green Acres????

Hydrotherapy
03-28-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by PRIMEriverRUNNER8780
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/1528DCP_1313.JPG Is this a copy of a Howard?. It sure looks like it. I take from the the name of this boat it must of been sometime since it's been in the water.:confused:

Speedin' Ian
03-28-2004, 05:16 PM
I take from the the name of this boat it must of been sometime since it's been in the water.
If you don't mind "Shi-ada Be Running By Now" I'll field this question:D. The boat has actually been in the water quite a few times, the only problem is water has been in the oil just as many times.

BILLY.B
03-28-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Speedin' Ian
If you don't mind "Shi-ada Be Running By Now" I'll field this question:D. The boat has actually been in the water quite a few times, the only problem is water has been in the oil just as many times. So you guys are TWINS ?????.

PRIMEriverRUNNER8780
03-28-2004, 10:41 PM
Its all good chiefy chief...Cant wait until we crusing down the river next month the hitting it at the RED DOG..........You have one bad ass shi-day.....
HIT ITTTTTTTTTTT!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/1528damon_s_schiada2-med.jpg

NSS-RiverRunner
03-28-2004, 10:51 PM
Im thinking the Shi-day is going to be doing mighty fine this year.......

Speedin' Ian
03-29-2004, 08:19 AM
So you guys are TWINS ?????.
Actually we never got water in the oil, it just always leaked out of the motor. It was a new technique we were trying in an effort to lower the water pressure in the motor.:D All joking aside Damon's boat is beautiful and I can't wait to see it tearing up the river this year.

03-29-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by NSS-RiverRunner
Im thinking the Shi-day is going to be doing mighty fine this year....... NSS - RiverRunner - welcome to the boards and thanks for the vote of confidence!!! A word of advice though you might want to cut and paste your posts in word to spell check them prior to submission.......

03-29-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
So you guys are TWINS ?????. NICE!!! Thanks chiefy for covering my back, how quickly Ian forgets.....

03-29-2004, 08:34 AM
Actually we never got water in the oil, it just always leaked out of the motor. It was a new technique we were trying in an effort to lower the water pressure in the motor.:D All joking aside Damon's boat is beautiful and I can't wait to see it tearing up the river this year. Thanks Chief!! You might see it as early as 4/9-4/11 in Needles...Is your Bro and Dad going out as well? And when are you guys going?

Speedin' Ian
03-29-2004, 08:51 AM
My parents are getting up there April 7 and staying through the 11th. My brother, my friends, and I are geting up there early on Thursday (April 8) and also staying through the weekend. Should be a lot of fun, looking forward to motoring down to the channel, sand bar, etc...

NSS-RiverRunner
03-29-2004, 09:11 AM
Hey Ian,
What do you think the return $$$ will look like if we sell milkshakes out of the shi-day's engine compartment?

03-29-2004, 09:19 AM
Hey Ian,
What do you think the return $$$ will look like if we sell milkshakes out of the shi-day's engine compartment? You need product in order to "sell"......The production facility is closed..

Speedin' Ian
03-29-2004, 11:04 AM
What do you think the return $$$ will look like if we sell milkshakes out of the shi-day's engine compartment?
I think you guys could make a killing on a hot summer day! I like mine thick and creamy so make sure you're using a good quality 50wt

03-30-2004, 09:02 AM
I think you guys could make a killing on a hot summer day! I like mine thick and creamy so make sure you're using a good quality 50wt TMI there chief, not sure we all needed to know how you like it.......

NSS-RiverRunner
03-30-2004, 09:19 PM
Hey Chiefy chief what are the changes the "Red Dog" will provide transportation to and from the evening festivities? Can we say slim to none, or count on it?

03-31-2004, 10:07 AM
Hey Chiefy chief what are the changes the "Red Dog" will provide transportation to and from the evening festivities? Can we say slim to none, or count on it? NSS - once again you live up to your name....whant are the CHANGES? I think you meant Chances, right???? Unsure if they still have a van and driver..but we can always get Billy B to drop us off and then walk home..

BILLY.B
03-31-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Shi-ada Be Running By Now
NSS - once again you live up to your name....whant are the CHANGES? I think you meant Chances, right???? Unsure if they still have a van and driver..but we can always get "GARZA" to drop us off and then walk home.. Why are you bringing the poor "G-MAN" into this. And I doubt his little women will let him go to the RD anyway :D .

NSS-RiverRunner
03-31-2004, 10:41 PM
NSS - once again you live up to your name....whant are the CHANGES? I think you meant Chances, right???? Unsure if they still have a van and driver..but we can always get Billy B to drop us off and then walk home..
Im thinking you arent setting setting a example with the word "whant." Maybe you should try www.dictionary.com
Im down for whoever is providing reliable transportation. Maybe we can set a new world record for the number of people in a van being transported to a bar. How many of us were in the "afro" van last year?

BILLY.B
04-01-2004, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by PRIMEriverRUNNER8780
Its all good chiefy chief...Cant wait until we crusing down the river next month the hitting it at the RED DOG..........You have one bad ass shi-day.....
HIT ITTTTTTTTTTT!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/1528damon_s_schiada2-med.jpg I've been meaning to ask. Who did the photo chop on this picture?. Looks real . Especially the way the boat appears to be floating in the water and all. Lord knows that doesn't happen.:D

04-01-2004, 07:54 AM
Why are you bringing the poor "G-MAN" into this. And I doubt his little women will let him go to the RD anyway :D . Who mentioned anything about "G" I think I said you would drop us off at the RD - After all we all know you won't stay to hang with your bro's....

04-01-2004, 07:54 AM
Im thinking you arent setting setting a example with the word "whant." Maybe you should try www.dictionary.com
Im down for whoever is providing reliable transportation. Maybe we can set a new world record for the number of people in a van being transported to a bar. How many of us were in the "afro" van last year? Good Catch, but you are still the NSS!!!

04-01-2004, 07:56 AM
I've been meaning to ask. Who did the photo chop on this picture?. Looks real . Especially the way the boat appears to be floating in the water and all. Lord knows that doesn't happen.:D Amazing what they can do with computers these days....Is it live or Memorex????

Speedin' Ian
04-01-2004, 10:18 AM
So what's the deal Damon, you going to drag the boat out to Needles next weekend.

BILLY.B
04-01-2004, 07:57 PM
Who mentioned anything about "G" I think I said you would drop us off at the RD - After all we all know you won't stay to hang with your bro's.... Because on your post that I quoted you stated GARZA!!! Ck out the post that I quoted if you don't believe me.

04-02-2004, 08:42 AM
NSS - once again you live up to your name....whant are the CHANGES? I think you meant Chances, right???? Unsure if they still have a van and driver..but we can always get Billy B to drop us off and then walk home.. Hey Billy B - Here is the "Original - Un Doctored" Post!! No mention of "G" just you chiefy!!! Nice Try!!

04-02-2004, 08:47 AM
So what's the deal Damon, you going to drag the boat out to Needles next weekend. Will keep you posted early next week...might not make it till the following week!!!