PDA

View Full Version : Chevy or GMC Crew Cab search??

WetWillie
03-27-2004, 08:29 PM
My buddy is searching high and low for a Chevy or GMC crew cab diesel truck. He is open to color but wants the LT package 2500.
He has sent an email to Diamond motors and is working with a local chevy dealer. Still not luck!!! Anyone know where to find one of these bad boys!
WW:(

DryHeatOnly
03-28-2004, 12:15 AM
Call some other dealers and see if he can place an order using one of their upcoming allocations.

SoCalOffshore
03-28-2004, 09:55 AM
Just do an inventory search on their respective web sites. Thats how I found mine.

Danhercules
03-28-2004, 01:32 PM
I could not find what I wanted. I had to order mine. It will be here in 3 weeks.

Havasu Cig
03-28-2004, 06:06 PM
We have the same truck, but we ordered it. Security Chevrolet in Vista (San Diego County) had a white one a couple of weeks ago, I don't know if it is still there. Might want to give them a call.

Flying Tiger
03-29-2004, 04:40 AM
I ordered mine.
Got the best deal at Gene Berg in Van Nuys ca.

HighRoller
03-29-2004, 10:29 AM
WW, tell your buddy to go to Edmunds.com and search for the TMV(True Market Value) of the model he wants by zip code. Most of the people have been saying 44K for a crew cab, but the TMV is less than 40K. Don't limit your search to the dealers within your area, there are dealers all over the state or even out of state who have these trucks in stock and are willing to deal. A dealer saying the truck is "hard to get" is a way of preparing you for a good screwing.

Lightning
03-29-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by WetWillie
My buddy is searching high and low for a Chevy or GMC crew cab diesel truck. He is open to color but wants the LT package 2500.
He has sent an email to Diamond motors and is working with a local chevy dealer. Still not luck!!! Anyone know where to find one of these bad boys!
WW:(
I talked to Armen at Diamond-Motors and he has not received an email. Can you emai him again at armen@diamond-motors.com

Duck
03-29-2004, 09:26 PM
We went to some of the larger fleet lots who usually had about five to pick from. One of the best was off the 60 at the 71 in Pomona (GMC). We purchased in Victorville at Rancho Motors, they were GMC and are now Chevy and Rocky was our person. We visited four dealers on the big day, driving up from OC. First dealer told us we were crazy to think we could get a CC 4x4 D/A for what we offered, but we did it. Had been working with Rocky for a couple of months waiting for the right truck. We also bought on the last day of the quarter, which I think helped the deal. Good luck, will be worth the wait. :D :D