PDA

View Full Version : Needles!

smalls
03-28-2004, 09:05 AM
I heard there are a couple NorCal boats lookin to run a certan Blown Inj Purple Howard at needles?
Also heard somthin about Phildo cleanin up on Billy B, The Nazi, and anybody else lookin to challenge him:rolleyes:
Anybody heard anything else?

Jetboatguru
03-28-2004, 09:50 AM
Wow, I go away for a couple days and I come back to some smacktalk :D
Smalls vs Sangerboy/CANYON MAN!!!!
A modern day David vs Goliath
Probably will go something like this.
Early morning Wednesday, Nobody is on the water as the stage has been set for the two combatants. People are anxiously awaiting but they can't pull Smalls away from the breakfast table and Sangerboy is getting a manicure for his finely tuned fingies.
Finally they saddle up and get after it. There is a pairing battle neither wants to get next to each other. Something has to give here. The clever Sangerboy holds up a box of twinkies and startles Smalls. Sangerboy Steps on the gas and pulls a groin muscle. The boat takes a wild sharp turn and Smalls is back in the race. He is making up ground but all of a sudden his lifejacket blinds him and he must lift. Sangerboy has since pulled his boat off the rocks and drives past Smalls for the victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The crowd goes crazy!!!! :eek: :eek!:

BILLY.B
03-28-2004, 10:19 AM
You forgot to mention that your eating "OLD FASHIONED" dounuts with a cherry coke while watching all the festivities.:D

Sangerboy
03-28-2004, 01:39 PM
Whoa Guru, deja vu, I had that exact dream/ premonition last night;) It'll be fun but I don't think even my secret weapon of flashing a couple of dozen Krispy Kreme's at the start will slow Smalley down:cool:

TRG
03-28-2004, 01:41 PM
illustration would be excellent of that scenario (spelling?)!!:D

eraser
03-28-2004, 02:07 PM
guru you gotta stop. that is some funny shit. I can see that matchup in my head right now...............:D :D :D :D :D

FILTHYSLICK
03-28-2004, 04:33 PM
I kinda keep a low profile here, but this I could not resist. Seen that smalls kid runnin at cfw. Sumbitch that kids large. Scared the shit out of me and my girl. Looked like the headless horseman. All you could see was this life vest, two arms stickin out of it drivin that ZZ boat. If that wasnt enough, that boat sure was. Took a real close look at that thing. Boat had a couple areas that appeared to have compartments. Bulkhead had a real low profile hatch, no visible hinges or latches. Kinda had that trying to hide something look about it. Driver gave off the same vibe. Rumor is that farmboy is into voodoo. Keeps dolls of potential challengers in that secret compartment along with a few extra snacks. While taking a walk along the shore at cfw I found what appeared to be a small stuffed model of a canyon v-drive red in color. The needle and thread still attached, a section had not been completely stiched up. Sure as shit that thing was full of teeth and what appeared to be hair, lake moss, and pebbles.

smalls
03-28-2004, 04:34 PM
It's goona have to be a Cheese Cake or Jack Daniels if you want to get my attention.... LOL... And I had a mesh piece sewn in the front or my life jacket so I can see easier.
After all the Box of old fasions is what i was gonna use on You GU. :eek:
I could see Jet Gu divin in like the saftey crew after those bad boys after Huud drops um from the bridge. Hell I bet they wouldn't even get wet...lol... and I'm Gone :p
With sanger Boy AKA: Metro man, See i'm gonna have Ox big come up on the others side of SB and smile real big and SB will forget he is even on the water after checkin out His Wooden Griiill.....He will be thinkin $$$$ and I'm Gone...:wink:
Hey What ever it takes :rolleyes:

smalls
03-28-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by FILTHYSLICK
I kinda keep a low profile here, but this I could not resist. Seen that smalls kid runnin at cfw. Sumbitch that kids large. Scared the shit out of me and my girl. Looked like the headless horseman. All you could see was this life vest, two arms stickin out of it drivin that ZZ boat. If that wasnt enough, that boat sure was. Took a real close look at that thing. Boat had a couple areas that appeared to have compartments. Bulkhead had a real low profile hatch, no visible hinges or latches. Kinda had that trying to hide something look about it. Driver gave off the same vibe. Rumor is that farmboy is into voodoo. Keeps dolls of potential challengers in that secret compartment along with a few extra snacks. While taking a walk along the shore at cfw I found what appeared to be a small stuffed model of a canyon v-drive red in color. The needle and thread still attached, a section had not been completely stiched up. Sure as shit that thing was full of teeth and what appeared to be hair, lake moss, and pebbles.
LOL,, That was my limited edition JETGU Cha Cha Chia head doll, I wondered where I lost that. I just keep the dolls of past losers. yes there are a few in there.

Speedin' Ian
03-28-2004, 05:11 PM
Man I can't wait 'till Needles, if you guys are racing on Wed. I'm going to be leaving my house at 2:00AM so I don't miss anything. Has anyone talked to Roger M. lately? Who knows if he will even bring the Howard, from what I understand he has more fun with the Stoker. However if he does bring it and run it out the back door I'll put my money on that boat evertime, plus he's a pretty good driver and that boat takes a nice set everytime. BTW I have a nice blown flat that runs a solid 86mph everytime, if anyone else is looking for a good race:D.

FILTHYSLICK
03-28-2004, 05:26 PM
Got so caught up in that smalls discription I almost forgot sangerboy. I bass fish at casitas and have witnessed this dude making passes. Word of warning. LOOK THE HELL OUT! Im talking spectators here. Dont know the idiot that turned him on to that red boat, but it aint no heavy sanger pig. All it would take is one floating twinkie and that thing will, I mean would buckle like dental patient on laughing gas. If oxbig is on the shoreline sportin a smile sangerboy will lift for sure. The wake from that ZZ boat is wicked. The bottom modifications performed to compensate for the drivers weight create a situation behind that thing that wake boarders dream about. All it will take is for that canyon to be in their path and down it goes.

Hud
03-28-2004, 05:40 PM
I wish I had the big motor done for Needles. Looks like I'll have to be the beer wagon a little longer! Now Cfw on Fathers Day will be a different story. 26 days tell the tunes & BIG smoke hit the river! Cathy & I are counting the days tell blast off.:D

Kindsvater Flat
03-28-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by FILTHYSLICK
..... All you could see was this life vest, two arms stickin out of it drivin that ZZ boat........
Kinda reminds you of the Ninja Turtles!:D

DUNDUN
03-28-2004, 07:11 PM
Are any of you guys gonna be there through may 2nd?
I'm Going Friday afternoon through Sunday...
I wanna see some action!!! :D

BILLY.B
03-28-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by hallett flatbottom kid
Are any of you guys gonna be there through may 2nd?
I'm Going Friday afternoon through Sunday...
I wanna see some action!!! :D HFK, I hate to tell you this but i'm sure your familiar with the river and what happens on the weekends. So I hope your an early riser or your gonna be watching nothing but those big offshore / PWC guys ruining the water for all of us.

BILLY.B
03-28-2004, 09:03 PM
New pairing, could it be the same result????. Rumor floating around is a pairing between two fellow No.Cal guys...OBEDDIE/ Flyte Risk against Biggie Smalls. Now the odds of this Hondo beating the Cole of Smalls is going off at 8 to 1 in favor of Smalls. Will history repeat itself?. Or will the tables be turned in the California desert community of Needles. PLACE YOUR BETS!!!!:D

DUNDUN
03-28-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
HFK, I hate to tell you this but i'm sure your familiar with the river and what happens on the weekends. So I hope your an early riser or your gonna be watching nothing but those big offshore / PWC guys ruining the water for all of us.
I know what ya mean. :(
So I guess you're gonna leave before the weekend huh, Billy.B?

Mike Oxbig
03-28-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by smalls
It's goona have to be a Cheese Cake or Jack Daniels if you want to get my attention.... LOL... And I had a mesh piece sewn in the front or my life jacket so I can see easier.
After all the Box of old fasions is what i was gonna use on You GU. :eek:
I could see Jet Gu divin in like the saftey crew after those bad boys after Huud drops um from the bridge. Hell I bet they wouldn't even get wet...lol... and I'm Gone :p
With sanger Boy AKA: Metro man, See i'm gonna have Ox big come up on the others side of SB and smile real big and SB will forget he is even on the water after checkin out His Wooden Griiill.....He will be thinkin $$$$ and I'm Gone...:wink:
Why do you have to bring me into this Smalls? I am minding my own business licking my eyebrows and you throw me into your twisted mess. I am betting my bike on CANYON MAN!!!!! I think he has more up his sleeve than just his arm. He will out thunk you. Your only hope is to show up with an absess.
Hey What ever it takes :rolleyes:

BILLY.B
03-28-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by hallett flatbottom kid
I know what ya mean. :(
So I guess you're gonna leave before the weekend huh, Billy.B? Oh NO!!! I'm there for the whole time and so are alot of the guys. But as far as being able to run around all day like we do during the week I doubt that will happen.

Brodie
03-28-2004, 11:18 PM
Hey Billey - Is that Sanger done yet? I wanta to come sit in the driveres seat and pretend I owned it.
I herd you took in some terd TR-17 for a touch up jobber. Can you de-signe a new paint job to get it out of the 80's?
Call Vale and ask him if its still 1984?

Sangerboy
03-29-2004, 05:39 AM
LOL, well one things for sure, Smalls and I won't dissappoint, we like to show up and we like to run:D . Oxbig, are you going to ride your bike out? If I win will you take me for a victory lap? That bike is really cool and my helmet looks almost like yours:cool:

Schiada76
03-29-2004, 11:01 AM
All I can tell you is the Canyon is DAMN fast from the passenger seat.:D Thanks for the lift SB.:D

DUNDUN
03-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Oh NO!!! I'm there for the whole time and so are alot of the guys. But as far as being able to run around all day like we do during the week I doubt that will happen.
That's cool... :cool:
Keep an eye out for a little yellow and black hallett flattie. :)

FLYTE RISK
03-29-2004, 05:11 PM
New pairing, could it be the same result????. Rumor floating around is a pairing between two fellow No.Cal guys...OBEDDIE/ Flyte Risk against Biggie Smalls. Now the odds of this Hondo beating the Cole of Smalls is going off at 8 to 1 in favor of Smalls. Will history repeat itself?. Or will the tables be turned in the California desert community of Needles. PLACE YOUR BETS!!!!:D Billy I think you need to start using a resperator, SmallZZ at 8-1 ?? Hell I am all over that like a bum on a bottle , I wiil take SmallZZ for a 100! As far as Ob not a chance HEE HAAWWW:p :D :D

smalls
03-29-2004, 05:43 PM
Flyte, You & me Needles bridge wednesday mornin 9:00am.
Don't be late like Usual!

Sangerboy
03-29-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by BradP
All I can tell you is the Canyon is DAMN fast from the passenger seat.:D Thanks for the lift SB.:D
Anytime Brad:D , likewise I thoroughly enjoyed the 100mph blast from the passenger side of the Schiada:cool: The little windscreen on the Canyon keeps me from feeling the rippling face effect that I got full force in your boat.....very cool

T-Bag
03-29-2004, 05:55 PM
WOW, flyte you've been called out and I can't wait to see this one......

BILLY.B
03-29-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by FLYTE RISK
Billy I think you need to start using a resperator, SmallZZ at 8-1 ?? Hell I am all over that like a bum on a bottle , I wiil take SmallZZ for a 100! As far as Ob not a chance HEE HAAWWW:p :D :D Funny you should answer. I thought there would be a better race then that. Vegas odds are Flyte all over Lewis Johnson, obeddie all over t-bag. Any takers??:D . Smalls is out due to a mysterious boat dissaperance. Anybody knowing the where abouts of this 10 second boat please call your local police department.:eek:

FLYTE RISK
03-29-2004, 06:29 PM
Flyte, You & me Needles bridge wednesday mornin 9:00am.
Don't be late like Usual! Ya know I would be there but I must ask for a rain check . Lets line em up fathers day and may the faster boat prevail! And no by ALL MEANS am I not backing DOWN, just dont know which motor will be in the boat at needles, as I would not want to melt the rings in either.. Hell I am sure there will be plenty of boats for you to run anyhow. Just grant me the rain check and lets have some fun it is obviously a little to serious in here these days.. But I will be ready on fathers day !!!!! :D :D

BILLY.B
03-29-2004, 06:46 PM
Flyte you did get your site reserved right?.:confused:

Coled Huffin
03-29-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by FLYTE RISK
Ya know I would be there but I must ask for a rain check . Lets line em up fathers day and may the faster boat prevail! And no by ALL MEANS am I not backing DOWN, just dont know which motor will be in the boat at needles, as I would not want to melt the rings in either.. Hell I am sure there will be plenty of boats for you to run anyhow. Just grant me the rain check and lets have some fun it is obviously a little to serious in here these days.. But I will be ready on fathers day !!!!! :D :D
I am just browsing this forum but this sounds like the guy is worried about getting his butt kicked. I think you should just race him anyways and see what happens not run like a chicken

SUI-CY-COLE
03-29-2004, 07:24 PM
im not a gambling man...but if i was...with 8-1 odds i know where to put my money. and that is on a naturally aspirated motor osth leaves out smalls........and for you billy...when did you become don king??? justkiding....run that circle boat up there this year that was a badass boat to watch last year....just make sure this year you stay in it on the straight aways.

SUI-CY-COLE
03-29-2004, 07:34 PM
hey cole coffin..i think you have it misunderstood,,,,he aint worried....trustme......you gonna make it up fathers day????you ever been beat by another cole yet?and i aint talking about the zz-top boat neither.

FLYTE RISK
03-29-2004, 07:51 PM
Flyte you did get your site reserved right?.:confused: Yes Billy 79 is reserved according to my wife.. THANX:D

BILLY.B
03-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by SUI-CY-COLE
and for you billy...when did you become don king??? justkiding....run that circle boat up there this year that was a badass boat to watch last year....just make sure this year you stay in it on the straight aways. SUI-CY-COLE I thought you had to stay within the bouys at the open end so don't you worry about it Chief i'll try and give it some more throttle. By the way, how many boats up there run a 54 gear?. As you know with the peanut motor I have it takes awhile to get going.:(

Lewis Johnson
03-29-2004, 08:28 PM
Funny you should answer. I thought there would be a better race then that. Vegas odds are Flyte all over Lewis Johnson, obeddie all over t-bag. Any takers??:D . Smalls is out due to a mysterious boat dissaperance. Anybody knowing the where abouts of this 10 second boat please call your local police department.:eek:
Billy, the Canyon ain't gonna make it for Needles. Possibly I can get a ride shoeing the K boat. I think that will be more than T-Bag can handle.

1st Timer
03-29-2004, 08:59 PM
Easy there Lewis!! If O.B. Eddy is still swinging by to pick me up like he said he was we are going to be shoeing Billys Peanut Whistle around in circles if the deal is still on?

V-Drizzle
03-29-2004, 09:19 PM
YOU CAN ALWAYS GO GIT THE OLD TR4 LEWIS.

smalls
03-29-2004, 09:29 PM
Funny you should answer. I thought there would be a better race then that. Vegas odds are Flyte all over Lewis Johnson, obeddie all over t-bag. Any takers??:D . Smalls is out due to a mysterious boat dissaperance. Anybody knowing the where abouts of this 10 second boat please call your local police department.:eek:
10 seconds? How much bondo did ya use?:rolleyes:

BILLY.B
03-30-2004, 06:15 AM
10 seconds? How much bondo did ya use?:rolleyes: :D :D :D

Lewis Johnson
03-30-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by V-Drizzle
YOU CAN ALWAYS GO GIT THE OLD TR4 LEWIS.
Son, it is a HOWARD. If you need any help driving that terd, i'll be looking for a ride.

T-Bag
03-30-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Lewis Johnson
Billy, the Canyon ain't gonna make it for Needles. Possibly I can get a ride shoeing the K boat. I think that will be more than T-Bag can handle.
Lets RUN them !!!!!!!!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-30-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by T-Bag
Lets RUN them !!!!!!!!!!!
Is this going to be a 5 lapper or a drag race??? Wait a minute...I think I'm feeling some deja vu??? :confused:

T-Bag
03-31-2004, 05:16 PM
Drag race of course.. I don't I could make 1 full lap without running out of gas!!!!!!

BILLY.B
03-31-2004, 09:20 PM
Not to mention your Leopard thong would be sucked up your butt so tight when you tried to turn that deal...:D

SUI-CY-COLE
03-31-2004, 10:28 PM
hey billy i didnt mean any disrespect...i got alot for you circle boaters...just giving you a bad time......hell im even friends with circleboatkidd.......

BILLY.B
03-31-2004, 10:53 PM
None takin. Now who's the chick????

Sangerboy
04-01-2004, 05:52 AM
Sangerboy decided to practice a little of his own "Voodoo Mojo" on the ZZ boat in preparation for Needles:D First a little more work on the bottom seemed to be necessary (nothing like a subtle hook to help the hull ride "wet"........................and slow.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411bottom-med.jpg
Had to feather the inside a little after accidentally coming through the bottom while doing the mods
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411inside-med.jpg
and finally the v-drive looked like it needed a little "adjustment"
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411vdrive-med.jpg
Boat is now all ready for Needles:D
Sangerboy........................Keeping the Canyon under lock and key:D

Hud
04-01-2004, 06:17 AM
I tried to tell you Smalls!:D

BILLY.B
04-01-2004, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Sangerboy
Sangerboy decided to practice a little of his own "Voodoo Mojo" on the ZZ boat in preparation for Needles:D First a little more work on the bottom seemed to be necessary (nothing like a subtle hook to help the hull ride "wet"........................and slow.
Had to feather the inside a little after accidentally coming through the bottom while doing the mods
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411inside-med.jpg
and finally the v-drive looked like it needed a little "adjustment"
Boat is now all ready for Needles:D
Sangerboy........................Keeping the Canyon under lock and key:D I'll have to talk to CHA-CHI, (Bobby). Smalls I had no idea this was going on. This must of been going on while I was at luncn...Those BASTARDS!!!!. You can never find the right help!:D

smalls
04-01-2004, 07:04 AM
WOW! The COPs are in route as we speak. That's just not right, I'm sure the price is gonna go up now after all the cavities are filled. LOL
I see why you say 10sec Boat Billy, Porcelain is HEAVY!
Imagine sitting in a Dentist chair with this comin at ya, HEEELLLP!
I hope Sangster Boy is NOCTURNAL at Needles...........

Sangerboy
04-01-2004, 07:59 AM
Smalls I had no idea this was going on. This must of been going on while I was at luncn...
Yes, and since we're all aware of the length of your "lunch breaks" there was plenty of time........................................

Sangerboy
04-01-2004, 08:04 AM
Actually the porcelain is pretty light, it's the gold substructure that adds all the weight;)

superdave013
04-01-2004, 08:11 AM
lol, that's some funny stuff. He must be after those 54's that smalls is running.
Is that capsule in the background going in Jim Anderson's rig?

Jetboatguru
04-01-2004, 09:25 AM
That is some funny ass shit!!!!
I love how the hammers are lines up and standing on the floor ready for detail. :D

Speedin' Ian
04-01-2004, 10:15 AM
I hope those weren't Sangerboy's dentistry tools:eek:

WILDERTHANU
04-01-2004, 02:53 PM
FUNNY SHIT...LMAO!!!! JASON, MY SHOPS A BLOCK AWAY...ILL GO CHECK IT OUT FOR YOU.....:D

smalls
04-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
FUNNY SHIT...LMAO!!!! JASON, MY SHOPS A BLOCK AWAY...ILL GO CHECK IT OUT FOR YOU.....:D
Thanks Wild, I think he's tring to put a jet on it right now..

Schiada76
04-01-2004, 05:00 PM
Wow! That's the same hammer and wrench he uses to run his valves!:eek:

wsuwrhr
04-01-2004, 05:19 PM
I appreciate your patronage on buying wheels from my company, in a sense keeping me employed.
However, NOONE else will ever buy a set of wheels since you let them go to hell. Geez boy, get to work. You are making me look bad.
haha, just giving you shit.
Brian
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63smallswheel.JPG

Brodie
04-01-2004, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sangerboy
[B]Sangerboy "wet" on the ZZ boat
Dang. smokin sanger you've got SB. I herd Billie had a commode though?

BILLY.B
04-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey Brodie shouldn't you be out buying your yuppy Hummer H-2 ?. That way you have something to tow that yuppy Ski Natique with. Thats what all Lawyers do isn't it??????, GO YUPPY !!!!

TRG
04-01-2004, 07:56 PM
nice resperator!:eek:

eraser
04-01-2004, 08:04 PM
WOW! The COPs are in route as we speak. That's just not right, I'm sure the price is gonna go up now after all the cavities are filled. LOL
Imagine sitting in a Dentist chair with this comin at ya, HEEELLLP!
I hope Sangster Boy is NOCTURNAL at Needles........... unfortunately for me I have been in THAT dentists chair and seen THAT comin at me!!!!!! Imagine being utterly helpless and at the mercy of that nefarious and vengeful fiend/dentist/older brother! aaaaaaarghh!!!! the memory is too painful. I just cant talk about it anymore.:D :D :D :D smalley you have my deepest sympathy. lol;) ;) :D :D

BILLY.B
04-01-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by eraser
Smalley you have my deepest sympathy. lol;) ;) :D :D Eraser, I think he's gonna need it.:D

Sangerboy
04-01-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Brodie
Dang. smokin sanger you've got SB.
Whadaya think Brodie? a premonition? looks like the bubbledeck has a nose on the ZZ boat;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411race-med.jpg

Sangerboy
04-01-2004, 09:10 PM
Eraser, I think he's gonna need it.:D
Smalley
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411jungle-med.jpg

1st Timer
04-01-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by eraser
unfortunately for me I have been in THAT dentists chair and seen THAT comin at me!!!!!! Imagine being utterly helpless and at the mercy of that nefarious and vengeful fiend/dentist/older brother! aaaaaaarghh!!!! the memory is too painful. I just cant talk about it anymore.:D :D :D :D smalley you have my deepest sympathy. lol;) ;) :D :D
Thats a Sexy Shot.

Hud
04-01-2004, 09:44 PM
New photo just in from Billy B's. Smalls the new paint is just swell!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119414boatShack_copy.jpg

BILLY.B
04-02-2004, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Hud
New photo just in from Billy B's. Smalls the new paint is just swell!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119414boatShack_copy.jpg It's true. With all the phone calls i've received at the shop since this boat arrived I took alittle of bit of everyones idea and the glass guy and I came up with this. Hope this is what all of you felt "BIGGIE SMALLS" needed to race around in. I'm sure with friends like you guys are to him he'll feel the LOVE!!!!. P.S. Smalley, hope you like the lettering. :D

BILLY.B
04-02-2004, 05:30 AM
It's true. With all the phone calls i've received at the shop since this boat arrived I took alittle of bit of everyones idea and the glass guy and I came up with this. Hope this is what all of you felt "BIGGIE SMALLS" needed to race around in. I'm sure with friends like you guys are to him he'll feel the LOVE!!!!. P.S. Smalley, hope you like the lettering. :D P.S again, Smalley put on a pair of trunks. Going NUDE under that LEAVE IT TO BEAVER shirt is alittle much.:p. Nice hat though.

Hud
04-02-2004, 05:53 AM
Can't wait to see the trailer with the new wheels!!:idea:

BILLY.B
04-02-2004, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Hud
Can't wait to see the trailer with the new wheels!!:idea: Thats coming.:wink:

dossangers
04-02-2004, 06:19 AM
Those guys at billy B-boats shop really help each other out !what teamwork all in the quest for speed they will try anything for a bro!!! Smally i heard that your new CONCAVED BOTTEM is the SHIT packs more air!

smalls
04-02-2004, 06:30 AM
Ok, you guys are Scaring me know!
Too many Comedians and too many Cameras.....lol

smalls
04-02-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
I appreciate your patronage on buying wheels from my company, in a sense keeping me employed.
However, NOONE else will ever buy a set of wheels since you let them go to hell. Geez boy, get to work. You are making me look bad.
haha, just giving you shit.
Brian
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63smallswheel.JPG
So then you should be able to swap those dirty jobs for some new ones :) :) :)

BILLY.B
04-02-2004, 08:04 AM
Ok, you guys are Scaring me know!
Too many Comedians and too many Cameras.....lol Just like the Carpenters song......"WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN".:D. Who's your BUDDY!!!!?.

Hud
04-02-2004, 08:06 AM
LOL's:smilespi: :smilespi: :cry:

BILLY.B
04-02-2004, 08:07 AM
So then you should be able to swap those dirty jobs for some new ones :) :) :) Oh I forgot to mention to you yesterday Smalls. Bobby was attempting to clean the wheels and mistakenly pick up a bottle of muratic acid instead of water to wipe the wheels off. OOOOOPPPPS!!!. I think they'll buff out. If not....NEW TREND!!!!:wink:

smalls
04-02-2004, 08:29 AM
DANG! Did ya rechrome the fenders yet?

wsuwrhr
04-02-2004, 07:26 PM
So then you should be able to swap those dirty jobs for some new ones :) :) :)
Ever heard of "Mother's" polish?
Brian

TRG
04-02-2004, 08:33 PM
MOTHERS?... what'd you say bout' my MOMMA?

BILLY.B
04-02-2004, 08:54 PM
DANG! Did ya rechrome the fenders yet? Never tried chroming wood. I see if they can do that.:confused:

TRG
04-02-2004, 09:28 PM
yeah billy...chrome in a can,...if they can pull it off in el monte, im sure it will look the same in upland!:p

scottys
04-04-2004, 04:05 AM
The river has been higher than I've ever seen.Hopefully it will last thru the end of the month!:)

Hud
04-04-2004, 04:12 AM
:cool: :cool:

BILLY.B
04-04-2004, 07:18 PM
Saw a picture of the sandbar and the water level looked low. Which it can be by the time the water gets to there. so I called Jenne at Needles Marina and she said the water level is extremely high. I hope it stays that way.

Snowboat
04-04-2004, 08:36 PM
It looks like I am going to swing by Lake Livingston, Texas, on the way to Needles. That's only 1,464 miles out of the way, but I can't put the boat on a plane. I don't want to bring my own AV gas. Can this be bought in the Needles area and haul it in my fifty gallon tank, or do I need to bring it from home?

disco_charger
04-04-2004, 08:51 PM
Water was high last night, and about normal this morning. Looks like they are opening the dam up late afternoon. The lagoon is deep enough to get into without too much excitement. Even if the water level is down, they fixed the big ditch at the end of the ramp.

sgdiv7
04-04-2004, 09:20 PM
There are two places on the way depending on which way you are headed one is Parker Oil in Parker or Keed (Needles Airport) just south of needles on hwy. 95. Here is a link to it http://www.airnav.com/airport/KEED

Rick James
04-05-2004, 07:04 AM
Thank you for the link.

Snowboat
04-05-2004, 06:17 PM
Me too.

DUNDUN
04-05-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by sgdiv7
There are two places on the way depending on which way you are headed one is Parker Oil in Parker or Keed (Needles Airport) just south of needles on hwy. 95. Here is a link to it http://www.airnav.com/airport/KEED
Do they sell avgas in needles marina?

disco_charger
04-05-2004, 08:11 PM
No.

Hud
04-06-2004, 07:36 AM
Wayne must be gettin after it, haven't seen him around!:) :)

ACCEPTENCE
04-06-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Hud
Wayne must be gettin after it, haven't seen him around!:) :)
I'm guessin he's puttin the finishing touches on the new stelth flatty.