PDA

View Full Version : RWYB..

Ntwotrance
03-28-2004, 09:13 AM
Who drives a red pickup with a white over red (23' possibly a Commander) and was at Elsinore yesterday?

victorfb
03-28-2004, 10:19 AM
now thats a loaded question if ive ever heard one. :p

Ntwotrance
03-28-2004, 10:56 AM
hmmm...that it could be...just was driving on the 91 with my son, waved to him, and when he pulled up along side of me, he flipped me and my son off. Was wondering wtf I had done to upset him.

victorfb
03-28-2004, 12:01 PM
wow. now thats not very friendly. what a bummer. and with your son seeing it too. some people just have no clue. but i can understand your frustration and curiousity. i had something like that happen last year in glamis, a couple guys walking by my trailer and pointed to it and i heard one say"thats the guy right there". i am disabled so i couldnt run out and ask him what i did. it bugged me all weekend. still kinda does. maybe this guy mistook you for someone else. either that or he was just being a A whole.

TRG
03-28-2004, 01:59 PM
i dont recall any boat with that description at the rwybIII camp!
that kinda bullshit makes me wanta spew!
maybe this would not have been the propper thing to do but i would have rather pulled over and dealt with it a bit differently!
or another way to handle it is to always carry a semi-full coke bottle so you can just pull ahead to "LOBB" the bottle half unscrewed out the drivers window at the windshield! with the bottle unscrewed a bit it softens the blow to the windshield and just wets the car down propperly so that by the time he gets to clean it off....he can think long and hard about flipping the next guy off!:D
some people!:rolleyes:

AdrenelineOD
03-28-2004, 02:58 PM
I notice people have the guts to flip me now that I have no dreads. (long hair) I must have looked scary. I drive like " sorry you din`t see my blinker now hit me":D I don`t flip others espeacialy if they`re saying hi from the lake! What an ass

Ntwotrance
03-28-2004, 03:32 PM
well, I didn't cut anyone off because I stayed in the same lane the entire time....and yes, had my son not been there, things would have been MUCH different...but just thought I'd ask...

Danhercules
03-28-2004, 08:54 PM
I have a '00 7500 GMC dump truck I use for work. A guy cut me off and I hit the air horn. He hit the breaks in front of me. What a dumb ass. 35k loaded and he hits the breaks. He looked in he mirror and I grinned and held my hands up like "what the F$%K". I was ready to ram him. He saw that and hit the gas.
I hate people that drive like @$$ holes.