PDA

View Full Version : Posse/party At Luvnlife's

LUVNLIFE
03-28-2004, 07:27 PM
It's our turn.....we would like to throw an afternoon/night party for the posse and we request everyone's presence :eek:.....wanted to throw around some dates, BUT the only date we have open in the near future is April 24th.....does that work for anyone???.....your input is much appreciated. We were thinking of doing it before it got too hot (no pool) and before everyone gets tooooooooo busy!! :D :D
And kids are welcome too.

JetBoatRich
03-28-2004, 07:33 PM
Partyhttp://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/party.gif

LUVNLIFE
03-28-2004, 07:38 PM
What's with the red x. Is my ass showing?:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-28-2004, 07:39 PM
isn't that the poker run weekend in Havasu? Just asking in case any of you were planning on going. ;) :D not that I'm a posse member. I am a boatless member as of now. :( ;)

JetBoatRich
03-28-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
isn't that the poker run weekend in Havasu? Just asking in case any of you were planning on going. ;) :D not that I'm a posse member. I am a boatless member as of now. :( ;)
Not for long, when do you get your new one:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-28-2004, 07:42 PM
we are suppose to take delivery of it on june 5th. op6 maybe. :D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-28-2004, 08:01 PM
Wow....didn't even realize that as we are only a 23' class boat.....I guess anyone that 'isn't' going to be at the poker run that's part of the posse that wants to attend is welcome. :p :D ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-28-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
Wow....didn't even realize that as we are only a 23' class boat.....I guess anyone that 'isn't' going to be at the poker run that's part of the posse that wants to attend is welcome. :p :D ;)
I didn't bring it up if you were going to be in it or not. we like to go watch. I just thought you and the hubby might want to know because alot of people watch them . it was just a question for your info. thats all. wasn't trying to make waves. ;) :D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-28-2004, 08:05 PM
No problem..........just trying to get some good friends together and dates are a problem at this point and that seems to be the only one that's open on the calendar. Not trying to cause problems either. ;) :D

JetBoatRich
03-28-2004, 08:06 PM
you two are so cute when you talk;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-28-2004, 08:07 PM
No problem..........just trying to get some good friends together and dates are a problem at this point and that seems to be the only one that's open on the calendar. Not trying to cause problems either. ;) :D
Not a problem here babe. I know how it is it's very hard to get everyone together at one time. Just tell them you will have a wet t-contest and watch them show up. J/K :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-28-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
you two are so cute when you talk;)
Hey rich. when she posts she reminds me of myself. I like her. she sticks to her guns and doesn't take shit from anyone. she's a good girl in my book. ;) she holds her own.:D

JetBoatRich
03-28-2004, 08:09 PM
Not a problem here babe. I know how it is it's very hard to get everyone together at one time. Just tell them you will have a wet t-contest and watch them show up. J/K :D :D
are you saying there will not be one:(

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-28-2004, 08:10 PM
be one what?:confused:

Mrs Luvnlife
03-28-2004, 08:11 PM
Oh yeah.....they'd ALL be there in a heartbeat for that contest!! :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-28-2004, 08:12 PM
Oh yeah.....they'd ALL be there in a heartbeat for that contest!! :D :D
yes they would. they would even bring there own hoses. :D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-28-2004, 08:17 PM
Hey rich. when she posts she reminds me of myself. I like her. she sticks to her guns and doesn't take shit from anyone. she's a good girl in my book. ;) she holds her own.:D
So true.....I'm a tough one:D ....don't take that the wrong way ;).....we'd probably hit it off very well, I've always been one to stand my ground, I've learned well!!! :D As I recall, you helped me in the beginning with posting my pics, I have to thank you for that!!! ;)

Mrs Luvnlife
03-28-2004, 08:20 PM
yes they would. they would even bring there own hoses. :D
AND we wouldn't have enough hook-ups!!!!! :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-28-2004, 08:22 PM
AND we wouldn't have enough hook-ups!!!!! :D :D
your welcome for the pics posting. anytime. oh and by the way I am a plumber I can help you out with more hook ups. if it will help your get together.LOL!! :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-28-2004, 08:28 PM
Hey, you're more than welcome to attend the party....you'll probably be participating in funner activities though :D :D (i.e....poker run) someday I'd love to be at one......anyway, not sure we have enough takers in the wet t-shirt contest to constitute more outlets....but I'll take a count.....and let ya know!!! ;) :D :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-28-2004, 08:29 PM
LOL!! :D

Jetdriver
03-28-2004, 08:30 PM
24th may just work!

Mrs Luvnlife
03-28-2004, 08:32 PM
You just make it work.....will ya??? :D ;) :p

JetBoatRich
03-28-2004, 08:34 PM
You just make it work.....will ya??? :D ;) :p
there she goes again:rolleyes: barking out orders;)

Mrs Luvnlife
03-28-2004, 08:36 PM
there she goes again:rolleyes: barking out orders;)
It just wouldn't be the same..........;) :p

MrsJetDriver
03-28-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Jetdriver
24th may just work!
It will work for Shawn, but I won't be able to make it. I will be driving home from Oregon. :( But you all have fun!:D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-28-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by MrsJetDriver
It will work for Shawn, but I won't be able to make it. I will be driving home from Oregon. :( But you all have fun!:D
What's this???? That doesn't work.....How come??? :(

JetBoatRich
03-29-2004, 02:28 AM
sounds like Steph will be making a trip up north:( she could stop on the way home:confused:

jackpunx
03-29-2004, 09:04 AM
DAmmmm.. I will be out at the poker run that weekend.. :confused:

Rev. Williams
03-29-2004, 09:12 AM
I have my surgery planned for the 21st, so if I'm able to move around and feel good by the 24th I'll be there.
And if there's a wet t-shirt contest, My money is on Cale to win :D :D

Mandelon
03-29-2004, 09:17 AM
Are you guys going to be there or can we just help ourselves to stuff? :D

Jetdriver
03-29-2004, 09:22 AM
Hey do you think his boobs are real?????:D

Rev. Williams
03-29-2004, 09:28 AM
Hey do you think his boobs are real?????:D
$ Double or nothing ???? I say real !!

Jetdriver
03-29-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Rev. Williams
$ Double or nothing ???? I say real !!
Well there you go!

jackpunx
03-29-2004, 09:41 AM
He's proud of them too.. when I broke out the beeds.. they were all ready to flash.. but Cale was first:D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-29-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Are you guys going to be there or can we just help ourselves to stuff? :D
Ahhhh Mandelon.....we'll be at the river, this one's a free-for-all, please come by and help yourself!! ;) :D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-29-2004, 10:14 AM
It's not looking like a good date.....maybe we'll have to shoot for another one, just seems like we are gone practically the whole month of May, we'll figure something out. :)
And I'm gonna say.....they're real, he is rather proud, I've told him not to flaunt them quite so much, but he insists!! :D :p :D

Rev. Williams
03-29-2004, 10:18 AM
And I'm gonna say.....they're real, he is rather proud, I've told him not to flaunt them quite so much, but he insists!! :D :p :D
$20 bucks Shawn !!! :D :D :D I'm unstoppable !
******** ( o ) ( o ) = :D

jackpunx
03-29-2004, 10:19 AM
Jenn.. I wish I had my camera handy... Im pretty sure you might have laughed your ass off:D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-29-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
Jenn.. I wish I had my camera handy... Im pretty sure you might have laughed your ass off:D
Oh yeah....I'm pretty sure of that too!!! :D

JetBoatRich
03-29-2004, 10:24 AM
It's not looking like a good date.....maybe we'll have to shoot for another one, just seems like we are gone practically the whole month of May, we'll figure something out. :)
WE may just have to throw several parties:D to make sure everone can atttend:cool:
Mark, where are our beeds:rolleyes:

Mrs Luvnlife
03-29-2004, 10:31 AM
WE may just have to throw several parties:D to make sure everone can atttend:cool:
I like that idea!! :D

eliminatedsprinter
03-29-2004, 12:44 PM
DAmmmm.. I will be out at the poker run that weekend.. :confused:
Isn't that also the weekend of the BBSP?:confused:

eliminatedsprinter
03-29-2004, 12:46 PM
Thanks. I was afraid I was going to have to miss it.:( :cool:

Mrs Luvnlife
03-29-2004, 02:44 PM
Wow, you guys are a tough crowd to please :D. I guess we'll have to look into some other dates. If we plan for it too far in advance, noone will be able to plan for that either!! :p :D

Jetdriver
03-29-2004, 03:08 PM
Im calling bullshit! I say have it when you originally wanted to and if anyone cant make it tough shit! :D

jackpunx
03-29-2004, 03:10 PM
you shouldnt talk about your wife like that Shawn

Rev. Williams
03-29-2004, 03:33 PM
Im calling bullshit! I say have it when you originally wanted to and if anyone cant make it tough shit! :D
Hey, I'll be there :D :D I just may be a little druged up on pain killers :D

Jetdriver
03-29-2004, 03:34 PM
you shouldnt talk about your wife like that Shawn
LOL Ill keep that in mind Mark!

Mrs Luvnlife
03-29-2004, 03:42 PM
I'm down for that.....it may just be us and you!! :D That's okay, we'll still have fun. ;)

Mrs Luvnlife
03-29-2004, 03:44 PM
Hey, I'll be there :D :D I just may be a little druged up on pain killers :D
I've heard that pain killers and a beer or two work 'wonders'!! :D Think maybe ya wanna try?? :p

MrsJetDriver
I had planned on making the 12 hour trip home on Saturday, but maybe I can split it between Friday and Saturday and make it home before the party....:D but that would cut Shawns home alone time without the wife and kids short, and he might not be too happy about that!:eek: :D

Jetdriver
I'm down for that.....it may just be us and you!! :D That's okay, we'll still have fun. ;) Exactly!!!! It may be just me and Ty we shall see, Wifes got to work it out with her schedule.

Jetdriver
03-29-2004, 03:45 PM
I had planned on making the 12 hour trip home on Saturday, but maybe I can split it between Friday and Saturday and make it home before the party....:D but that would cut Shawns home alone time without the wife and kids short, and he might not be too happy about that!:eek: :D Na I kinda like you guys, you can even stay and not go at all!

Mrs Luvnlife
03-29-2004, 03:45 PM
I had planned on making the 12 hour trip home on Saturday, but maybe I can split it between Friday and Saturday and make it home before the party....:D but that would cut Shawns home alone time without the wife and kids short, and he might not be too happy about that!:eek: :D
LOL......don't want to cut into his 'free' time!! :D Don't do that, really, maybe we can shoot for another date!? I'll do some calendar checking and throw out another date or two. ;)

Mrs Luvnlife
03-29-2004, 03:46 PM
Na I kinda like you guys, you can even stay and not go at all!
Ahhhhhh, what a hubby!!! :D

MrsJetDriver
03-29-2004, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jetdriver
Exactly!!!! It may be just me and Ty we shall see, Wifes got to work it out with her schedule. [/QUOTEO
Oh damn! I thought it was an adults only party! I was hoping for some adult fun! Sheep, dolls, etc......:D

Jetdriver
03-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Exactly!!!! It may be just me and Ty we shall see, Wifes got to work it out with her schedule. [/QUOTEO
Oh damn! I thought it was an adults only party! I was hoping for some adult fun! Sheep, dolls, etc......:D Im printing this and keeping it for ever. Since when do you want adult fun??? LOL j/k:D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Oh damn! I thought it was an adults only party! I was hoping for some adult fun! Sheep, dolls, etc......:D
We can do that too!! :D I'm all for no kids, but just thought it would make it easier if the parents didn't have to hunt down the dreaded sitters!! :D

MrsJetDriver
03-29-2004, 03:54 PM
LOL......don't want to cut into his 'free' time!! :D Don't do that, really, maybe we can shoot for another date!? I'll do some calendar checking and throw out another date or two. ;)
Don't worry, he's getting a WHOLE WEEK of "free" time. I think that's plenty. :D Stick with your date Jen! Don't give in! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-29-2004, 03:56 PM
Don't worry, he's getting a WHOLE WEEK of "free" time. I think that's plenty. :D Stick with your date Jen! Don't give in! :D
No, I didn't mean about his free time :D....I was more concerned about you splitting your driving up into 2 days, that's nonsense!!

MrsJetDriver
03-29-2004, 04:07 PM
No, I didn't mean about his free time :D....I was more concerned about you splitting your driving up into 2 days, that's nonsense!!
It might be easier for the little ones that way. I don't know how well Brooke will do sitting in her car seat that long. Oh the joys of road trips....:D Besides, I don't want to miss any of the action which is pretty much guaranteed to happen when the Posse gets together. :wink: :D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-29-2004, 04:11 PM
It might be easier for the little ones that way. I don't know how well Brooke will do sitting in her car seat that long. Oh the joys of road trips....:D Besides, I don't want to miss any of the action which is pretty much guaranteed to happen when the Posse gets together. :wink: :D
LOL!!!! :D :D Let's see what we can do, it would be fun to have a good turnout, but I guess ya can't please em all!! :D

JetBoatRich
03-29-2004, 05:20 PM
I agree:D

LUVNLIFE
03-29-2004, 07:19 PM
Okay A-holes. Yes they are real and yes I am proud of them. And I want my damn beads cause I took some chances doin what I did:D :D

JetBoatRich
03-29-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
Okay A-holes. Yes they are real and yes I am proud of them. And I want my damn beads cause I took some chances doin what I did:D :D
your right, you and the elephant man should be in jail together:(

LUVNLIFE
03-30-2004, 04:33 AM
No way. I did nothing even close to what TJ was pulling off. Pun intended.:D

77charger
03-30-2004, 05:08 PM
Alright cale no attending the races at ming? They are that weekend.

LUVNLIFE
03-30-2004, 06:39 PM
What the hell? We had it on our calender as the 17th and 18th. Did they change the dates for that weekend? The 24 and 25 are the weekend before the Opener in Chandler, thought they would seperate it a little. Just checked dragboats.com and it says NJBA 24 and 25. Damn might be there just Sunday then. By the way whats up Robert? Also are you headed to Chandler. We are in Motorhome spot 44, so we will be attending:D

77charger
03-30-2004, 06:50 PM
Yes they were moved to the 24-25th.The njba site shows the 17-18th i thought they wer on the 24th saw the website got confused then confirmed with don jones of njba
Yes we are going to phx thye following weekend.Basically using th njba races for test and tune sessions.I dont know if we will make them all pretty much just going to enjoy the season as it comes and have a good time doing so

LUVNLIFE
03-30-2004, 07:00 PM
Right on. I know we will see you at the races one way or the other. I thought I had my calender figured out, better check the rest of it:D

JetBoatRich
03-30-2004, 07:09 PM
so is there a party or not:confused:

LUVNLIFE
03-31-2004, 04:37 AM
She didn't say there wasn't . So I guess it's still on.:D

JetBoatRich
03-31-2004, 05:01 AM
She didn't say there wasn't . So I guess it's still on.:D
:D :D :D
well there yo go then:idea2: :idea2:

Jetdriver
03-31-2004, 06:41 AM
well there yo go then:idea2: :idea2:
Ill be there! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-31-2004, 07:30 AM
How about a little feedback on April 17th? No....not because the NJBA races :D....just seems we don't have alot of participants for the date of the 24th. The more the merrier when it comes to parties, ya know!?!?! ;) So, let me hear it!! :D

jackpunx
03-31-2004, 08:59 AM
Lets do it at the Races.. :D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-31-2004, 10:04 AM
Lets do it at the Races.. :D
OKAY! :D Oh, you mean the party......okay!! ;) :D :p

jackpunx
03-31-2004, 10:19 AM
You dirty bird:D

Jetdriver
03-31-2004, 10:25 AM
OKAY! :D Oh, you mean the party......okay!! ;) :D :p
You Funny girl! :D

jackpunx
03-31-2004, 10:26 AM
I feel like such a piece of meat sometimes:rolleyes:

Jetdriver
03-31-2004, 10:28 AM
I feel like such a piece of meat sometimes:rolleyes:
Little tube steak!!!!:D

eliminatedsprinter
03-31-2004, 11:11 AM
The 17th is good for me.:D :cool:

MrsJetDriver
03-31-2004, 11:15 AM
I definitely can't make it on the 17th. I will be driving to oregon that day. But i'm pretty sure Shawn can make it! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-31-2004, 11:29 AM
Oh Steph, you just aren't helpin things out here!!! :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-31-2004, 11:30 AM
You Funny girl! :D
It's fun stirring things up with the 'non-married' men!!!! :D :D Plus I gotta have a little fun too, ya know!!! J/K :p :D

jackpunx
03-31-2004, 11:31 AM
the 17th works for me:D

Rev. Williams
03-31-2004, 11:31 AM
Is this party going to have a Theme ???
TOGA TOGA TOGA :D :D :D

Rev. Williams
03-31-2004, 11:32 AM
Little tube steak!!!!:D
You have a what ????
Just say the party is in Shawns ass.... And trust me, everyone will be coming :D :D :eek:

MrsJetDriver
03-31-2004, 11:32 AM
Oh Steph, you just aren't helpin things out here!!! :D :D
Don't worry about me! :D I'm sure there will be another party soon enough! :D

Jetdriver
03-31-2004, 11:48 AM
Dude just because your a closet homo/beastieality kinda guy doesnt mean you have to try and bring everyone down. Be honest with yourself, the partys in your mouth and everyone is cummin! :D :D Just ****in with ya Jer!

jackpunx
03-31-2004, 11:54 AM
Did you guys see the pic of Jer in those stripper shoes?.. I think he's done that before:D

Mrs Luvnlife
03-31-2004, 12:10 PM
Did you guys see the pic of Jer in those stripper shoes?.. I think he's done that before:D
YEAH.....He certainly doesn't look like a beginner to me!!! :eek: :D :p

Mrs Luvnlife
03-31-2004, 12:12 PM
Is this party going to have a Theme ???
TOGA TOGA TOGA :D :D :D
I don't think so........I kinda just like to wear my normal clothes and be normal ol me!! I know......boring, huh??? :D We may not have enough of a turnout to worry about what we're wearing, no clothes MAY be mandatory!!!! :D

jackpunx
03-31-2004, 12:20 PM
can I wear my elephant costume?

Jetdriver
03-31-2004, 12:30 PM
Oh gee please!

eliminatedsprinter
03-31-2004, 12:42 PM
Only if your's has more than just ears and a trunk.

jackpunx
03-31-2004, 01:00 PM
lol..

Mrs Luvnlife
03-31-2004, 02:34 PM
Not after what I heard about that!!!! :D

mirvin
04-01-2004, 10:26 AM
I can't really tell if a date has been set?:D
mirvin;)

Mrs Luvnlife
04-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
I can't really tell if a date has been set?:D
mirvin;)
Me either!!! :D

mirvin
04-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Me either!!! :D
Ok, see ya there;)

Mrs Luvnlife
04-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Ok, see ya there;)
Exactly!!! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-01-2004, 03:16 PM
You're more than welcome........if we can only nail down a date!! :rolleyes: :D

eliminatedsprinter
04-01-2004, 04:08 PM
I thought the 17th was a good date for most of us.:cool: But we would miss steph....:( That date seems to be ok for the most of us so far...

JetBoatRich
04-01-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
I thought the 17th was a good date for most of us.:cool: But we would miss steph....:( That date seems to be ok for the most of us so far...
lets do it both weekends;)

77charger
04-01-2004, 07:49 PM
If cale makes the races you guys should follow its always a good time and if you decide to camp you can party and bbq in the evening.And you dont have to drive anywhere(if you are camping):D

LUVNLIFE
04-02-2004, 03:23 AM
A few of the posse members have been threatening to make the trip to Ming but no takers yet.

jackpunx
04-02-2004, 07:26 AM
is it on the 17th?.. I'll go.. :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-02-2004, 11:28 AM
is it on the 17th?.. I'll go.. :D
The races were originally the 17 & 18, but they changed them to the weekend you'll be in Havasu or wherever (24 & 25)......so guess you'll miss the races AND the party!!! J/K..... :D

jackpunx
04-02-2004, 11:31 AM
You guys all have it out for me.. I know it:D
Im taking my ball and going home:confused:

Mrs Luvnlife
04-02-2004, 11:37 AM
You guys all have it out for me.. I know it:D
Im taking my ball and going home:confused:
How did you know.....it's not obvious, is it??? :p :D :D

mirvin
04-02-2004, 02:11 PM
Can I bring my parents? Maybe my Grandma?
mirvin;)

eliminatedsprinter
04-02-2004, 02:15 PM
The races were originally the 17 & 18, but they changed them to the weekend you'll be in Havasu or wherever (24 & 25)......so guess you'll miss the races AND the party!!! J/K..... :D
He's just missing the races:p The party is on the 17th, right?:cool:

Mrs Luvnlife
04-02-2004, 02:19 PM
Uhhhhhhh.......sure, if they like to have 'our' kind of fun, absolutely!!! :D
Can I bring my parents? Maybe my Grandma?
mirvin;)

Mrs Luvnlife
04-02-2004, 02:21 PM
He's just missing the races:p The party is on the 17th, right?:cool:
Damn it, I don't know....I guess we should just set a date and if ya make it, ya make it, if ya dont, then 'their' loss......:D :D

jackpunx
04-02-2004, 02:31 PM
the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!:D :D

eliminatedsprinter
04-02-2004, 02:57 PM
the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!the 17th!!:D :D
" :cool:

Mrs Luvnlife
04-02-2004, 03:03 PM
Mark......it wasn't clear....what was the date??? :D
It works for me, I know Steph wouldn't be able to make it :( , haven't heard input from anyone else! What's new!!??:D :p Typical posse!! ;) :p

Jetdriver
04-02-2004, 03:19 PM
17th is it then I guess! I just wont have wifey and kids!:(

jackpunx
04-02-2004, 03:41 PM
So.. it will be just like any other day...... :D ... J/K..

eliminatedsprinter
04-02-2004, 04:55 PM
So we have a date.:D :D The 17th. :D WooHooo!:D :D :cool:
Posse party at the Lovinlife's...:smilespi: :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-02-2004, 05:43 PM
So we have a date.:D :D The 17th. :D WooHooo!:D :D :cool:
Posse party at the Lovinlife's...:smilespi: :D
You said it, Steve.....you're the boss!!! :D ;)

sandblasted
04-02-2004, 06:33 PM
Cale and Jen, me and the misses would love to attend but we will be at the river that weekend celebrating her 40th b-day!
See you guys at Buena Vista this summer!!
:D

LUVNLIFE
04-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Yea the 17th or the 24th I'll be there no matter what:D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-02-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by sandblasted
Cale and Jen, me and the misses would love to attend but we will be at the river that weekend celebrating her 40th b-day!
See you guys at Buena Vista this summer!!
Damn you guys!! :D And Mary's fun, she likes to party.....damn!! :( What weekend.....the weekend of the 17th?? Alright then, we'll just have to make up for it at B.V., I guess, or the river would be even better!! So please tell her Happy Birthday in advance. Have fun!! ;) :D

JetBoatRich
04-03-2004, 06:49 AM
Yea the 17th or the 24th I'll be there no matter what:D
you were invited:rolleyes:

LUVNLIFE
04-03-2004, 07:26 AM
Can you believe it she told me I could go. Does that count as first base?;)

Mrs Luvnlife
04-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Alrighty then........looks like the date is the 17th (April 17th).......so I need your help.....if you plan to attend put your name down. Otherwise..........................lose your life!!!! :D :D :p :p I will post further details as we get a list going.....Jerry is going TOGA, so the rest can follow suit or do what you please. :eek: :D

LUVNLIFE
04-04-2004, 06:07 PM
Oh I guess I can make it, Yea I'll be there.:D

JetBoatRich
04-04-2004, 06:41 PM
we will swing by:D TOGA Parties:rolleyes: been awhile:D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-05-2004, 06:53 AM
we will swing by:D TOGA Parties:rolleyes: been awhile:D
Oh damn......there's no such thing is 'swinging by' or 'stopping by'.......as soon as those feet hit that driveway there's a 4 hour/4 drink MINIMUM requirement :D...and that's the short list of the requirements, more to follow!! ;) :D :p

jackpunx
04-05-2004, 07:42 AM
Swinging.... Toga.. (mans dress),... are you guys filming a porno?..

Mrs Luvnlife
04-05-2004, 07:51 AM
Swinging.... Toga.. (mans dress),... are you guys filming a porno?..
Something real close to that!! ;)

jackpunx
04-05-2004, 07:53 AM
ok.. just call me " Jack Hammer"..
Whats your porno name?

jackpunx
04-05-2004, 07:57 AM
You can put this in the bathroom for the party

Mrs Luvnlife
04-05-2004, 08:10 AM
ok.. just call me " Jack Hammer"..
Whats your porno name?
I have to ask Steph, I'll get back to you!! :D :p :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-05-2004, 08:11 AM
You can put this in the bathroom for the party
I'll be sure to do that, I have one!! :D

Rev. Williams
04-05-2004, 08:26 AM
Now why would Steph know your porn name? She only knows the fake ones. We what your real one :D :D

jackpunx
04-05-2004, 08:29 AM
Yea!!!.. this sounds "fishy"

Mrs Luvnlife
04-05-2004, 08:29 AM
Now why would Steph know your porn name? She only knows the fake ones. We what your real one :D :D
Oh that's top secret!! :D

eliminatedsprinter
04-05-2004, 08:50 AM
We'll be there the 17th.:D But no toga, just comphortable clothes for me thanks.....:D :cool:

MrsJetDriver
04-05-2004, 09:00 AM
How to get your Porno name....
Stephs Version: Name of your first pet : Peetry
Name of the first street you lived on: La Tuna
My Porn Name: Peetry La Tuna (catchy huh????:D )
Shawns Version: Your middle name: Michael
Name of the first street you lived on: Wildwood
Shawns Porn Name: Michael Wildwood
WHAT'S YOUR PORN NAME???

Rev. Williams
04-05-2004, 09:10 AM
Oh that's top secret!! :D
Was it Jen Dover ???? Or Jen A. Tailaa :D :D

jackpunx
04-05-2004, 09:23 AM
Im sticking with Jack Hammer

Mrs Luvnlife
04-05-2004, 09:24 AM
Was it Jen Dover ???? Or Jen A. Tailaa :D :D
Easy......Have you been getting into my files?!?! :D

Rev. Williams
04-05-2004, 09:30 AM
I did most of my work as Jake Turner and a few films as Rod Pusher....
Check out Swallow the Yellow Hot Load vol 1 That was some of my best work.

jackpunx
04-05-2004, 09:31 AM
yellow?.. I think your the tallest aisian Ive ever met:D

Rev. Williams
04-05-2004, 09:35 AM
Aaah..... Round Eye talking smack?? Me beat yo ass and love your girl long time!!!

Jetdriver
04-05-2004, 10:59 AM
Bunch a ****in meat whistles in here! :D

Rev. Williams
04-05-2004, 11:02 AM
Bunch a ****in meat whistles in here! :D
It's sad how jealous you get :D :D
BTW: Thanks for the help Saturday! Phucker!! :D :D

Jetdriver
04-05-2004, 11:06 AM
Yeah no worries! Glad to help! I instead drank a few beers with some friends! Hey if you need help this week just say the word jerky!

eliminatedsprinter
04-05-2004, 12:09 PM
He's not asian. :confused: So, who did the swallowing.:confused: :eek:

Mrs Luvnlife
04-05-2004, 12:15 PM
I instead drank a few beers with some friends!
Someone said shots too!! :eek: :D

Jetdriver
04-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Someone said shots too!! :eek: :D
Oh yeah those too! Yummy!!!:D

Rev. Williams
04-05-2004, 02:59 PM
So do I need to bring my Orange Drink to the party ???
If not that, then what ??

jackpunx
04-05-2004, 03:02 PM
:D dont bring the yellow

Mrs Luvnlife
04-05-2004, 03:14 PM
So do I need to bring my Orange Drink to the party ???
If not that, then what ??
GOOD GOD, NO!!!!!!!!! :p That $hit almost killed me, but I'm starting to think that was the whole idea!! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-05-2004, 03:15 PM
Certainly don't bring the yellow, even if Mark insists! :D Don't worry, we'll have PLENTY of goods for drinking while you visit. ;)
So does that make your name appear on the list of attending guests???

Jetdriver
04-05-2004, 03:37 PM
So here is the list:
Jetdriver with or without fam.
Eliminatedsprinter w/fam
75Elim

Mrs Luvnlife
04-05-2004, 03:39 PM
Thank you, Shawn!!!

jackpunx
04-05-2004, 03:40 PM
So here is the list:
Eliminatedsprinter w/fam
75Elim
Jackpunx

mirvin
04-05-2004, 04:13 PM
Whats the date?

75_Elim
04-05-2004, 07:18 PM
So here is the list:
Eliminatedsprinter w/fam
Rev. Williams (75_Elim is gone now)

LUVNLIFE
04-06-2004, 03:41 AM
The date is the 17th Mirv. You and the wife are certainly invited. Add your name to the list.:)

JetBoatRich
04-06-2004, 05:27 AM
So here is the list:
Eliminatedsprinter w/fam
75Elim
Jackpunx
Jetboatrich and Family:D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 05:29 AM
YEAH!!!!! It's starting to look like a party now!! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 05:32 AM
So here is the list:
Eliminatedsprinter w/fam
Rev Williams
Jackpunx
HalletDave
Somewhere along the wires I was told HalletDave would be in attendance, so I added your name Dave. If you can't make it....be here anyway!! :p ;) What about Betty? I need girl power!! :D I'm already missing a Steph! :(

JetBoatRich
04-06-2004, 05:39 AM
Jen, I was told Jerry is bringing his GIRL. She does not say much but from the pictures he took she helps out around the house:rolleyes:

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 05:47 AM
Jen, I was told Jerry is bringing his GIRL. She does not say much but from the pictures he took she helps out around the house:rolleyes:
Oh that GIRL......well as long as she doesn't say much....I don't want her bossing me around telling me what to do, so that should work out okay. :D If she sticks to the cleaning, we'll be alright. ;)

Rev. Williams
04-06-2004, 07:44 AM
Oh that GIRL......well as long as she doesn't say much....I don't want her bossing me around telling me what to do, so that should work out okay. :D If she sticks to the cleaning, we'll be alright. ;)
HOW DARE YOU !!! :mad: :mad: :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 08:14 AM
HOW DARE YOU !!! :mad: :mad: :D
Now then, don't bring her if you're gonna get so mad about her tidying up my house! :D

HalletDave
04-06-2004, 08:36 AM
Somewhere along the wires I was told HalletDave would be in attendance, so I added your name Dave. If you can't make it....be here anyway!! :p ;) What about Betty? I need girl power!! :D I'm already missing a Steph! :(
Thanks Jen.
I'll work on getting you some additional "girl power".;)

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by HalletDave
Ahhhh....love ya for it, thanks Dave!! :D

SoCal_fun
04-06-2004, 09:07 AM
I think you can add the SoCal_Fun's (Larry and Marina) to the list. I need to firm it up with the wifey and BabySitter, but sounds like fun!

JetBoatRich
04-06-2004, 10:00 AM
Thanks Jen.
does that mean no Betty?

mirvin
04-06-2004, 10:30 AM
The date is the 17th Mirv. You and the wife are certainly invited. Add your name to the list.:)
Dang, that's momma's birthday:( PM me with the details as I would really like to make it out even if we're late;)
Thanks LNL:D
mirvin

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 11:15 AM
So here is the list:
Eliminatedsprinter w/fam
75Elim & GIRL :D
Jackpunx
HalletDave & Betty?
SoCal_Fun - Larry & Marina ?
Larry....I put you guys down with enough room for a question mark just in case, but that won't happen :D .....and just in case ya missed it.....kids are welcome....but, there will be booze (FYI). For the most part I think it will be a pretty well maintained kinda party....but ya never know what can happen!! :D Hope you guys can make it, we'd love to have ya! :)
Mirvin....I'm gettin on your PM right kinda now!! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 11:17 AM
does that mean no Betty?
I think that's what he means about the additional girl power, he's gotta work on her!! :D

SoCal_fun
04-06-2004, 11:28 AM
We should be there, thanks for the invite..
Don't know about the kids and this gang when there is BOOZE around. There are just some things, no kids should have to see...... know what I mean....... LOL!! :eek: :yuk:

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by SoCal_fun
Don't know about the kids and this gang when there is BOOZE around. There are just some things, no kids should have to see...... know what I mean....... LOL!! :eek: :yuk:
Just what are you trying to say???? :D :D We're not THAT bad!! :D

eliminatedsprinter
04-06-2004, 12:07 PM
William will keep these folks in line...:D ;)

Rev. Williams
04-06-2004, 12:29 PM
Kids??? How can we drink and do all the bad things parents tell their kids not to do.....with kids around???
At this rate, The Posse will be old and gray before one of the parties are ever broken up by the cops.
Am I the only one that doesn't like to act his age??? I drink, boat and party to forget about being 35 and to see hot chics flash me for $2dollar beads :D :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Kids??? How can we drink and do all the bad things parents tell their kids not to do.....with kids around???
At this rate, The Posse will be old and gray before one of the parties are ever broken up by the cops.
Am I the only one that doesn't like to act his age??? I drink, boat and party to forget about being 35 and to see hot chics flash me for $2dollar beads :D :D :D
35????? Did you just say that??? :p :D

Rev. Williams
04-06-2004, 12:44 PM
35????? Did you just say that??? :p :D
Oh ya..... I know, I look 22, 23 tops :D :D But yes, I'm 35..... Sucks to be old, I'm just glad I'm not a women and 35 :eek: Now that would be b-----------------edit------------- :D :D :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 12:46 PM
Oh ya..... I know, I look 22, 23 tops :D :D But yes, I'm 35..... Sucks to be old, I'm just glad I'm not a women and 35 :eek: Now that would be b-----------------edit------------- :D :D :D :D
You just can't handle the 35 year old women!!!!!! :p :D :p

Rev. Williams
04-06-2004, 12:48 PM
You just can't handle the 35 year old women!!!!!! :p :D :p
Who would want to, when there are new girls turning 18 everyday???? :p :D :p :D :p :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 12:51 PM
Who would want to, when there are new girls turning 18 everyday???? :p :D :p :D :p :D
AND.....that's why you're still single!!!! :p :D I see the problem.

HalletDave
04-06-2004, 12:52 PM
I think that's what he means about the additional girl power, he's gotta work on her!! :D
Jen,
It most certainly does mean just that.
She loves it when I work on her. ;)

Rev. Williams
04-06-2004, 12:53 PM
AND.....that's why you're still single!!!! :p :D I see the problem.
Ouch :( Tough love from Jen.... But love nonetheless :D :D I'll take it ! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 01:00 PM
Ouch :( Tough love from Jen.... But love nonetheless :D :D I'll take it ! :D
Yeah, at 35, you'd better take what you can get!! :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 01:01 PM
Jen,
It most certainly does mean just that.
She loves it when I work on her. ;)
I bet she does, Dave.....just be easy on her!! :D

SoCal_fun
04-06-2004, 01:37 PM
Just what are you trying to say???? :D :D We're not THAT bad!! :D
Lets see:
Blow up dolls, Sheep, strap-ons...... all things I endorse by the way, just not when the kids are looking..
The list goes on, need I say more.. :eek:
:D :D

Rev. Williams
04-06-2004, 01:49 PM
Lets see:
Blow up dolls, Sheep, strap-ons...... all things I endorse by the way, just not when the kids are looking..
The list goes on, need I say more.. :eek:
:D :D
Finally a man of reason :D
Strap-Ons ???? Sweet! Ain't seen that yet, but I can't wait :D :D

Jetdriver
04-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Finally a man of reason :D
Strap-Ons ???? Sweet! Ain't seen that yet, but I can't wait :D :D
Havent seen it only felt eh Jer! How is Nicole???

jackpunx
04-06-2004, 02:02 PM
do I see it right?.. Jerry.. Do you like strap ons?..

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 02:27 PM
Lets see:
strap-ons......
Wait a minute, just when did I miss the outing with the strap-ons? Dammit, So Cal, you gotta call the rest of us out when this takes place!!! :p
Word is getting around Mark....I heard the same thing. :D

jackpunx
04-06-2004, 02:38 PM
isnt it funny how all you freaks found eachother:D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-06-2004, 02:46 PM
Careful what you say.....as I recall you're part of 'us'!! :p

MrsJetDriver
04-06-2004, 05:13 PM
:( Bummed :(

SoCal_fun
04-06-2004, 05:18 PM
Whoa now!!! JP, get that thought outta your head, or I'll have to send you to talk to the rev!
I'm sure I saw a pic or two from a party last year where someone had a strap on somthin or other.. Maybe that was my office party, kinda fuzzy now that I think about it.. :eek:
Ahhhhh Haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found the picture that had been 'stuck' in my mind, haunting me for all these months... Here is the 'semi strap-on' from the Christmas Party...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-315L-med.JPG
Don't let Doug see this thread, or I'll never hear the 'end' of it...
LOL!!

LUVNLIFE
04-06-2004, 05:58 PM
That wasn't a semi, it was hard all the way. No I didn't get that close smart asses.:D

Doug H.
04-06-2004, 09:31 PM
Ah ha Larry, that pic that excites you is the young HallettDave showing off his junk at Jerry's christmas party.
Ya, you better watch what you say around here, because between me and Mrs. Luvnlife (jen) we'll set ya straight, speaking of being straight.......................................... ......................never mind. :D

Rev. Williams
04-07-2004, 08:30 AM
I think it's funnier that no one is willing to fess up and say they're a freak :D :D
I'll start it.....
Hello, My name is Jerry. I'm a freak :D
See, it's not so bad!

jackpunx
04-07-2004, 08:39 AM
Hi Jerry!... Welcome..
My name is Mark.. and Im ..... well... sniff sniff.. Im a freak

Rev. Williams
04-07-2004, 08:44 AM
Hi Jerry!... Welcome..
My name is Mark.. and Im ..... well... sniff sniff.. Im a freak
Hello Mark...... and Welcome.
Come on now..... Where are all the others??? Jen? Jeff? You all know who you are :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-07-2004, 09:33 AM
Come on now..... Where are all the others??? Jen? Jeff? You all know who you are :D :D
I'm not yet fully deemed a 'freak', I still have a few more sessions before I complete the course.....I'll certainly keep you posted as to when I get my official certificate! And absolutely, I'll fess up to it once all my hours have been met. :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-07-2004, 09:35 AM
:( Bummed :(
Alright, I'm starting to feel really bad.....maybe I should re-think the date!!!! :D :D I promise there will be another!! We love to have parties!! ;)

Doug H.
04-07-2004, 09:43 AM
Jen the Posse freak...................................what did i just start. :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-07-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Doug H.
Jen the Posse freak...................................what did i just start. :D
Doug....I'm not 'official' yet....give it a little time! :D

jackpunx
04-07-2004, 09:48 AM
She'll come around.. She sounds like the Queen of De Nile..

Rev. Williams
04-07-2004, 10:47 AM
Well I tested myself, and scored an 89%
http://www.outofservice.com/freak/link/
Jen, step up and show yourself :D :D
I'll bet you score 80% or higher!

Mrs Luvnlife
04-07-2004, 11:09 AM
Well, all I gotta say is only a 'freak' would have a link to a 'test your freakness website'!! :D :p I'll give it a shot and let ya know! Wait patiently..........
AND I meant to add that I believe you scored 89%, you are the 'King' of the freaks!! :D

SoCal_fun
04-07-2004, 11:19 AM
I think it's funnier that no one is willing to fess up and say they're a freak :D :D
I'll start it.....
Hello, My name is Jerry. I'm a freak :D
See, it's not so bad!
Hi, my name is Larry and I'm a life long member of the Freaks (long hair, Hard Rock, SDR.... oh yea!!). Sorry, don't let me get carried away.. :)
Started about High School, carried on for many years and then when I got married w/kids..... Well had to settle down a little.
Now it seems, you all are trying to corrupt me again. Well, we'll see...... :eek: :rolleyes:
Gee, that wasn't so bad... :D

BIGAMIST
04-07-2004, 12:06 PM
Hello Mark...... and Welcome.
Freak A#1 reporting:D :D HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jackpunx
04-07-2004, 12:08 PM
Dude! you dont even count.. what is the level above freak?

BIGAMIST
04-07-2004, 12:12 PM
disturbed?

BIGAMIST
04-07-2004, 01:00 PM
Jer,whats up with the pink & baby blue?

Mrs Luvnlife
04-07-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by BIGAMIST
Jer,whats up with the pink & baby blue?
Maybe he's expecting???? Yikes!!! :p :D Please tell me it's pink....we don't need any little Jer's runnin around!! :p

Mrs Luvnlife
04-07-2004, 01:11 PM
HUH, HUH, HUH......just when you thought you had me all figured out.......NOT!!! :D My score is 26%!!! Na, Na, Na, Na, Na!! Feel free to continue to support your 'freak' habits. :D I'll stay up here in my neck of the woods where the freaks are non-existent!! :D :D

eliminatedsprinter
04-07-2004, 03:42 PM
I'm going to be off the web for the next 4 days. You freaks all have fun.;) :D :cool:

LUVNLIFE
04-07-2004, 06:01 PM
YEA I'm a freak, just ask the Mrs. and anyone else. And you know what I like it, suits me fine. :D

JetBoatRich
04-08-2004, 04:47 AM
should be a Freaky party:rolleyes:

Mrs Luvnlife
04-08-2004, 10:34 AM
So the thread has gotten a little off topic, maybe we can get back on track here :D....there's a few we have not heard from, I'm not gonna call anyone out, everyone is invited. If ya want to get some air, get out of the closet and come have some fun, be here on the 17th. :D I'll get to the time and such later on.

Rev. Williams
04-08-2004, 10:46 AM
If ya want to get some air, get out of the closet and come have some fun, be here on the 17th. :D
So what's the air like up there in Castaic ?? I'd sure like to get some of that !! :D :D
As far of coming out of the closet..... Does that mean you're gonna come out as a freak !!! :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-08-2004, 10:52 AM
So what's the air like up there in Castaic ?? I'd sure like to get some of that !! :D :D
As far of coming out of the closet..... Does that mean you're gonna come out as a freak !!! :D :D
Ahhhhhh.....the air - it's REALLY good up here! You should check it out. :D
I'm only a 26%er.....I suppose if I apply myself, it could happen. If you show up, you just may find out! :D

jackpunx
04-08-2004, 11:36 AM
Jerry,
How come I keep getting this second hand information.. Your in the closet?

Rev. Williams
04-08-2004, 12:57 PM
Jerry,
How come I keep getting this second hand information.. Your in the closet?
No No NO!!!! I've been out for years :D :D (The Freak Closet!)
But MrsLuvnlife is ready to come out! She may be anti-social and even act a bit snooty at the parties, :D :D But I can see the inner freak :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-08-2004, 01:30 PM
But MrsLuvnlife is ready to come out! She may be anti-social and even act a bit snooty at the parties, :D :D But I can see the inner freak :D
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah........
No No NO!!!! I've been out for years :D :D (The Freak Closet!)
We like to give that extra attention to the freaks we consider 'special', but I don't cater to them, so I will definitely make sure you are taken care of and set in your proper place at the party! :p :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-08-2004, 01:39 PM
And that's the freaks with 'special needs'!! :p

JetBoatRich
04-08-2004, 02:13 PM
Jen thanks for bringing it back in-line, we will be there.:D Tell us what you need to help out:wink:

MrsJetDriver
04-08-2004, 02:15 PM
Jen, let me know if I can send Shawn with anything.....:)

Mrs Luvnlife
04-08-2004, 02:27 PM
Hey, you guys are alright!! ;) Especially you Steph, concerned about a party when you can't even attend, that's the spirit!! ;) :D This is gonna be a party where you just bring yourselves and the clothes on your back.....just have some fun is all I ask! We will provide all the food/booze/beer!! Oh and on that note, we will have the motorhome (sleeps 6 comfy like, more if you sleep on top of each other :D) in case anyone should need a place to pass out!! :eek: :eek: :D I'm thinking 3-4ish in the afternoon, will square that away when it gets closer. That's about all I have to say about the shin-dig! :D

JetBoatRich
04-08-2004, 02:35 PM
Jen I think Steph she just wants to send Shawn away;)
Serious, we want to help. Seems almost crazy you do it all:rolleyes:
I have a special gift for you;) either way

Mrs Luvnlife
04-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Jen I think Steph she just wants to send Shawn away;)
Serious, we want to help. Seems almost crazy you do it all:rolleyes:
I have a special gift for you;) either way
If I was her I'd send him away too.....J/K....love ya Shawn!! :D :D
No help, really, thanks so much for the offer. I think we got it covered. (I hope) :D
Ohhhhhhhhh....I like special gifts!! Can't wait!! ;) :D

Jetdriver
04-08-2004, 03:49 PM
Love you too Jen! I got a special present for ya too!!!!!!!!:D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-08-2004, 03:56 PM
Love you too Jen! I got a special present for ya too!!!!!!!!:D
Oh easy now!! :D I kinda like Steph!! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-08-2004, 03:57 PM
I like Rich's Steph too, it's just that MrsJetdriver is a member of these boards and well ya know......it's all good. :D

JetBoatRich
04-08-2004, 04:01 PM
I like Rich's Steph too, it's just that MrsJetdriver is a member of these boards and well ya know......it's all good. :D
you better work her to join;) I said nobody would bite (hard):rolleyes:

mirvin
04-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Is this the thread about a party?
mirvin

Mrs Luvnlife
04-08-2004, 04:28 PM
you better work her to join;) I said nobody would bite (hard):rolleyes:
I haven't been bit yet, hell, let em try.....I'll bite back!!! :D :D
Mirvin....did you say party, where & when is the party??? :D

mirvin
04-08-2004, 04:37 PM
I haven't been bit yet, hell, let em try.....I'll bite back!!! :D :D
Mirvin....did you say party, where & when is the party??? :D
It seems like the party is right here;)

raff
04-08-2004, 05:38 PM
Hey Mr. and Mrs Luvinlife, if there is still room, Sara and I would love to join the crazy fun!!
Is it a go for the 17th?? Put us down!!
Mark out

LUVNLIFE
04-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Mark and Sarah you are down on the list and welcome.:D

75_Elim
04-08-2004, 07:24 PM
Mark and Sarah you are down on the list and welcome.:D
There's a list now?? Will there be a velvet rope at the door too :D :D

JetBoatRich
04-08-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by 75_Elim
There's a list now?? Will there be a velvet rope at the door too :D :D
I hear bouncers were hired:rolleyes:

BIGAMIST
04-08-2004, 11:08 PM
I hear bouncers were hired:rolleyes:
Thad be me:p :p

SoCal_fun
04-09-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by BIGAMIST
Thad be me:p :p
I thought I heard they were hired to keep you out... :D
At least thats what Doug told me.... :p :p ;) ;)

BIGAMIST
04-09-2004, 01:28 AM
F Doug;)

LUVNLIFE
04-09-2004, 03:53 AM
Finally Jeff chimes in. Does this mean we can add you to THE LIST?:D