PDA

View Full Version : 5/27--5/31 @lake nacimiento

Blown_Rob
03-29-2004, 09:30 PM
we are planning a trip up to lake naci for the holiday weekend and will be staying at the camp ground ,so far i have 5 boats going and i will be headed up on wednesday to get a lake front site , this is the best time of the year for this lake , the water is high and a shit load of women ....opps i mean boats to look at !!!
if you have any questions let me know ,or tell me to save you a spot ,,,hope to see ya !!!

dimarcobros
03-30-2004, 04:41 PM
I have a buddy that lives in Paso. You are right that is the best time to go. Post again when it is closer to that weekend and I am sure people will be going.
Do you know that Caldaronellos, they live in Valencia?
DMB

mike37
03-30-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Blown_Rob
we are planning a trip up to lake naci for the holiday weekend and will be staying at the camp ground ,so far i have 5 boats going and i will be headed up on wednesday to get a lake front site , this is the best time of the year for this lake , the water is high and a shit load of women ....opps i mean boats to look at !!!
if you have any questions let me know ,or tell me to save you a spot ,,,hope to see ya !!!
shit load of women
are you shure you got the right lake

eliminatedsprinter
03-31-2004, 12:52 PM
Naci huh. Are the campsites first come first serve? We are headed out on thursday (currently planning isabella) but you folks are making me think.:confused:

jackpunx
03-31-2004, 12:59 PM
its a great place to open your boat up Steve!!... Actually it will be pretty busy.. but its killer up there.. one of my all time fav.:D

Blown_Rob
03-31-2004, 01:01 PM
dima graet to hear it let me know ,,,,,,,

Blown_Rob
03-31-2004, 01:02 PM
sprinter lets go ...this is the one trip a yaer to naci and there will be lots to isabella so lets go

Blown_Rob
03-31-2004, 01:02 PM
yes the camp site is first come first serve but if anyone need me to save a spot let me know now or soon

redneckgirl
03-31-2004, 02:06 PM
Naci is a great lake... I am spoiled and can go anytime we want...45 mins and I am on the water... :D :D :D We will probably be out this weekend... :D :D :D
RNG

jackpunx
03-31-2004, 03:04 PM
how's the water level and temps up there ?

eliminatedsprinter
03-31-2004, 03:09 PM
Does the campground have RV hook-ups?:cool:

jackpunx
03-31-2004, 03:14 PM
some do.. If your serious.. I can talk to my buddy.. they have a private campground with hookups on the ranch.. what time do you get home tonight?

Jetdriver
03-31-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by jackpunx
some do.. If your serious.. I can talk to my buddy.. they have a private campground with hookups on the ranch.. what time do you get home tonight?
Now if I only had a motorhome! We would join in on the fun! Guess we will sit this one out.

redneckgirl
03-31-2004, 03:49 PM
how's the water level and temps up there ?
Here is the links the lake.
http://www.mcwra.co.monterey.ca.us/Agency_data/ReservoirData/CurrentReservoirData/d&r_current_n.htm
http://www.nacimientoresort.com
The water is at 46%... but check out the web cam on Naci resorts page. They do have hook ups on some of the campsites... The weather today isn't the best...but has been great for March... we have been out alot with the new Shockwave... This weekend it is supposed to be at 80... :D :D
RNG

eliminatedsprinter
03-31-2004, 04:48 PM
I'll be home after 8:00 tonight I'm taking The family out for a little dinner tonight.:rolleyes: Call anytime, I stay up pretty late.:cool:

NashvilleBound
03-31-2004, 05:55 PM
45 feet down from spillover... Poor Naci..will it ever recover?? Sure do miss that vacation spot.

mike37
03-31-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by redneckgirl
Naci is a great lake... I am spoiled and can go anytime we want...45 mins and I am on the water... :D :D :D We will probably be out this weekend... :D :D :D
RNG
did you get your boat back allready
we will be out this weekend camping on the boat
me and the wife only what am I gona do with her all night:D :D

redneckgirl
03-31-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by mike37
did you get your boat back allready
we will be out this weekend camping on the boat
me and the wife only what am I gona do with her all night:D :D
No not yet... We are leaving friday morning at 6AM for another round trip... :D :D I am hoping I can get my best friend and her family to go out with us while she is in town... If not just our family... If you see us come and say Hi, we will do the same... :D :D
RNG

Blown_Rob
03-31-2004, 08:05 PM
hey jack let me in the private camp is there room?

Doug H.
03-31-2004, 10:03 PM
Robbie, this is funny but the guy your calling jack isn't his real name, his name is Vinny and he's from a big italian family but he's cool. How do you think his boat is funded ?ru??
Whatever You do, don't cross Vinny or else his bitches Bigamist,shaun,jerry and a couple of other schmoes will be taking your boats.. :D
Does Jeff have a boat ???

jackpunx
04-01-2004, 08:34 AM
LOL.. Thanks Doug.. Now how do expect to get these new boats if we scare them into coming out.:D
I do have a friend that lives in Heritage Ranch. They have private camp sites that he has to reserve.. Its more of a family setting in that area.. so if you think its going to get nuts with your crew.. you would be better off camping in the other spot.. If not.. Let me know and I'll ask him if he can save a couple spots for you guys.. its real nice and clean.. its less than 100 yards from his dock and close to a store.
Vinnie:D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-01-2004, 09:05 AM
Hey, we have friends that have a place in Heritage.....maybe, just maybe we'll see you all there!! :D

jackpunx
04-01-2004, 09:27 AM
You do not

Mrs Luvnlife
04-01-2004, 09:32 AM
You do not
Oh, you're right!! :D

jackpunx
04-01-2004, 09:38 AM
are you guys coming up for Memorial?

jackpunx
04-01-2004, 09:38 AM
Can Cale come out and Play?

Mrs Luvnlife
04-01-2004, 09:47 AM
are you guys coming up for Memorial?
I don't know.....we don't normally head out on the 'big' weekends, so many freaks and hate the traffic, but when we stay at their place, we usually don't take the boat, they have their's docked, so we hang with them. Works out REALLY nice!!! :D It's always a possibililty!!
And no, Cale can't come out and play......I hear he'll win the wet t-shirt contest and it'll be no fun for the rest of us!!! :D :p :D

Jetdriver
04-01-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
I don't know.....we don't normally head out on the 'big' weekends, so many freaks and hate the traffic, but when we stay at their place, we usually don't take the boat, they have their's docked, so we hang with them. Works out REALLY nice!!! :D It's always a possibililty!!
And no, Cale can't come out and play......I hear he'll win the wet t-shirt contest and it'll be no fun for the rest of us!!! :D :p :D
He really is good! :D

Blown_Rob
04-01-2004, 04:42 PM
i might not be going to naci after all this talk about going and my gf has schoool she cant miss and she goes to bakersfield so we might be going to isabella after all :( but so far the party that was going to naci is willing to relocate to isabella !!!!!!!!!!!! sorry !!!!

Doug H.
04-01-2004, 07:11 PM
Robbie, what the hell are you doing to us ? you change your mind as often as um..............................................gi rls. :D j/k

LUVNLIFE
04-01-2004, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
And no, Cale can't come out and play......I hear he'll win the wet t-shirt contest and it'll be no fun for the rest of us!!! :D :p :D [/
QUOTE]
Hell I will win and best buns to hey Mark:D

jackpunx
04-02-2004, 07:29 AM
lol... your lucky your quicker than my camera hand..
:D

HalletDave
04-02-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Blown_Rob
i might not be going to naci after all this talk about going and my gf has schoool she cant miss and she goes to bakersfield so we might be going to isabella after all :( but so far the party that was going to naci is willing to relocate to isabella !!!!!!!!!!!! sorry !!!!
Rob,
No need to say you're sorry. ;)
Just keep me informed as to what be happenin'.:confused:
Bein' a Geezer is sometimes tough.:D

eliminatedsprinter
04-05-2004, 09:02 AM
Hmmm, looks like some of us will be at Naci (myself included now) and some will be at Isabella afterall.:rolleyes: :cool: