PDA

View Full Version : Barry Manilow....

ssmike
03-29-2004, 09:34 PM
Whose boat is this: (Look around the jetty motor)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78P3270022-med.JPG
What hull is it? Looks cool. Did you take any photos of it?
Snmike

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-29-2004, 10:09 PM
That boat belongs to a guy that chose not to "sell-out" when he got married or had kids. LOL:D
That is the Barron that Joey Cucci had for sale at Red Rock for a good while. He is known on these boards as 76 Barron.
Because your such a comedian.... Look forward to a video link of yourself at new malones a few years ago "in your element":confused: Remember?????:D :D :D

smalls
03-29-2004, 10:13 PM
Whats up J/G?
SN I think this is it?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_1101-med.JPG

superdave013
03-29-2004, 10:30 PM
smalls, the red boat is Cyclone's and the blue one is Mike F's
Word has it that Cyclone's boat has somethin for ya. But you didn't hear that from me. :cool:

ssmike
03-29-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
That boat belongs to a guy that chose not to "sell-out" when he got married or had kids. LOL:D
As you well know from Earl and his little Scott B., I've been on the hunt for a perfect replacement hull for some time now. Looking at photos of a tr-17 as I write this.

ssmike
03-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
Word has it that Cylcone's boat has somethin for ya. But you didn't hear that from me. :cool:
LOL, like what? An offer to act as the chase boat in case Canyon Man breaks?

TRG
03-29-2004, 11:35 PM
rumor has it the green-n-cream boat behind cyclones, almost sank sat! i guess the guy had some debris trapped in the flapper drain!
always wondered why i did not like those flappers! now i know.

BILLY.B
03-30-2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by toddnjuzz
rumor has it the green-n-cream boat behind cyclones, almost sank sat! i guess the guy had some debris trapped in the flapper drain!
always wondered why i did not like those flappers! now i know. Seeing as the boat almost sank at SMELLSNORE does that mean he has to replace the floor seeing as the water there could just about ruin anything???:yuk:

BILLY.B
03-30-2004, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by ssmike
I've been on the hunt for a perfect replacement hull for some time now. The world's full of tire kickers and procrastanaters :p . Like the saying goes....Step up or Shut up!!!:D

BILLY.B
03-30-2004, 06:11 AM
One other thing SSMIKE. Sears is having a jump into spring sale. Ted Williams 14ft aluminum Fish / ski boat complete with 50 hp motor. Seats 4 comfortably and also has room for ice chest. Bimini top extra. Just helping a BUDDY out.

e-ticket
03-30-2004, 06:24 AM
Are you sure the red boat is a Barron? Looks different than mine.
Mine is a 75 Barron sprint. Did Barron make different hulls?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/103cas1a-med.jpg

smalls
03-30-2004, 07:00 AM
I saw SN a Shnitzers, Its a big recycling place. He had a big hammer tryin to staiten out some old aluminum boat in trade for 20 bags of cans????????????

GofastRacer
03-30-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by e-ticket
Are you sure the red boat is a Barron? Looks different than mine.
Mine is a 75 Barron sprint. Did Barron make different hulls?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/103cas1a-med.jpg
The one in the background is the Barron!..:)

e-ticket
03-30-2004, 07:06 AM
Sorry, thought they were talking the red boat. My bad!

76BARRON
03-30-2004, 02:14 PM
YEP, the green-n-cream is mine ! and YES it did get close to sinking with all the big boats out at that time. I'm glad my new best buddy noticed it when he did ! I think his name is brian
he has the orange trunk's on in the photo. He too has a barron
sprint he is putting together.I belive he lives at elsinore and I think v-drive video know's him? He had an orange(red?)and yellow belmont? with him on sat. Built like a tank(in a good way)
a very sturdy boat indeed.
THANKS BRIAN FOR THE HEADS UP!:)

76BARRON
03-30-2004, 02:22 PM
It turn'd out to be a friggin leaf!:mad:
when the j-drains work they work great! BUT ! when they dont
it can ruin your day.thanks to the killer bildge pump I installed
and thought I would never need!

cal***boat
03-30-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by 76BARRON
YEP, the green-n-cream is mine ! and YES it did get close to sinking with all the big boats out at that time. I'm glad my new best buddy noticed it when he did ! I think his name is brian
he has the orange trunk's on in the photo. He too has a barron
sprint he is putting together.I belive he lives at elsinore and I think v-drive video know's him? He had an orange(red?)and yellow belmont? with him on sat. Built like a tank(in a good way)
a very sturdy boat indeed.
THANKS BRIAN FOR THE HEADS UP!:)
The guy that had the Belmont there was it the boat in the picture below with out all the lettering on it ?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/246bellmont.gif
This is one of my old boats that I sold to a guy down near Parker Az a couple of years ago.
It's an ex marathon ski race boat I had up at Clearlake and the boat was built like a tank to handle the rough water up here.
It was the only boat ever built like it by Lynn @ Belmont Boats to run on Clearlake only because of the strange water conditions up here.
Lynn built the boat for his brother in law Bill Simpson which holds many APBA Records in the ski race classes and the GN class (Tub of Fools) boat.
I bought the boat from Bill after they retired the boat from racing.

76BARRON
03-30-2004, 04:11 PM
Now that I have thought about it, his name is BILL not brian.
I met so many people that it is hard to keep the names straight.:o

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-30-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by cal***boat
The guy that had the Belmont there was it the boat in the picture below with out all the lettering on it ?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/246bellmont.gif
Bills M's Belmont has a different deck and dash than the one seen here.

cal***boat
03-30-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
Bills M's Belmont has a different deck and dash than the one seen here.
Yea you would remember if it was this boat because it"s a one of a kind. Has a very different deck and dash plus it still has the nc393 numbers on it.