PDA

View Full Version : Focking Immigrant Protesters!!!!!!

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 09:51 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: Muthafeeeeuka's been flyin' under the radar all these years and now that someone, or I should some people's, have decided to do what shoulda been done halfa century ago, they're all piss'd. Like they have some kind of right to be piss'd. Its pretty funny how they think they're owed some kind of rights, but wont give out their f-ing names when voicing their opinions & shiat to reporters, etc... Hmmmmm.
The proposal from this piss-ant is:
Run a primetime commercial for free U.S. citizenships at a precise time located at a large port (Long Beach or LA). Throw 'em all on a large cargo ship, and point that bitch out to sea and FULL SPEED AHEAD CAPT.!!!! Then, put a mine field on our side of the border - and to be humanitarian about it all....posts a few signs of warning for those who choose to defy our immigration laws. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Waist Deep
03-30-2006, 09:52 AM
Theyre probably using your truck parts to rebuild their truck in Mexico!

Mayhem
03-30-2006, 10:00 AM
Just wondering what the immigrants have personally done to you to make you feel so hostile. I mean I am sure at one point and time a realitive of yours was from another country and for that fact the immigrants that you are proably talking about are actually more native to this land than you. In my opinion your views are easy to post on this website because it provides a shield for bigot views that if they were said aloud would most likely get your a** kicked or fired. Let the immigrants stay because the U.S. was founded on immigrants, but let's change the way we treat them and better educate them and their families, so that they can become productive members of society and help our econmy because this is everyone's country. But freedom of speech does exist and so this is my view and others will disagree and so be it.

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 10:01 AM
Theyre probably using your truck parts to rebuild their truck in Mexico!
Im touched...you remembered. Yea, this is one of the sources of my frustration. On a lighter note. I just recv'd my settlement. Let me say, way more than I thought Id ever get for it. WAY MORE. 21st Century insurance gets my business from now on.

Starloans
03-30-2006, 10:02 AM
I think the Mexicans are making a mistake by protesting, and running through the streets with Mexican flags. They have it made now and they are Fn it up for themselves. They will have all the US citizens resenting them for this grandstanding. My .02

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 10:05 AM
Just wondering what the immigrants have personally done to you to make you feel so hostile. I mean I am sure at one point and time a realitive of yours was from another country and for that fact the immigrants that you are proably talking about are actually more native to this land than you. In my opinion your views are easy to post on this website because it provides a shield for bigot views that if they were said aloud would most likely get your a** kicked or fired. Let the immigrants stay because the U.S. was founded on immigrants, but let's change the way we treat them and better educate them and their families, so that they can become productive members of society and help our econmy because this is everyone's country. But freedom of speech does exist and so this is my view and others will disagree and so be it.
I can see you arent exposed, or better said, victimized by the crime that ironically seems to follow these type's of immigrants, seeing that you're living oh, atleast 1000 miles from the most immigrant infested state in the country. So, grab your fishing pole and have yourself a nice midwestern day....
Oh and to respond to what they have personally done to me....not much, just stole my $50,000 truck (my first anything stolen from me outside of a damn skateboard) the very first week I start a new job in downtown SD. How do I know this? Simple, they were focking caught in it 300 miles away with 12 more cramed in the space where my backseat used to be. Thats all. You know what bro, forget the fishing pole....just EAT A PENIS.

Sleek-Jet
03-30-2006, 10:10 AM
... because my German ancestors came to this country and carved a life for themselves. They made their children speak English, were proud to be called American's, and generally molded themselves into society.
The illegal's (let's just cut the BS and call them Mexican's) for the most part have no inclination to become an American. They will not speak to you in English. If their children are here, we are forced to teach them in Spanish in the schools because they do not speak, or want to speak, English. They do not want to become citizens and pay taxes, yet they want health care, wellfare, and schools for their non english speaking offspring.
But before I get labled a racist (and maybe that's whay I am), come down here to the Southwest and talk to the Latino's that were born and raised in the US... I know of no white man that hates illegals more than these people.

buzzaro
03-30-2006, 10:11 AM
Its called taxes. Truthfully, im not sure I hate them anymore than the rest of the freeloaders that are here legally. Any idiot that thinks people owe them something for nothing can lick my nuts (insert gay joke flame here).
Maybe the bad apples have ruined the system again for the ones that want to come here legally, but I think coming here and working without paying taxes, then getting govt healthcare (which us taxpayers are footing the bill for of course) is Bullsh!t. On top of it all they want to wave f***king foreign flag and bitch about the way things are in this country. You can say what you wish about this being a shield, but Ill say this anywhere anytime to anyone. This just happens to be a place where discussion takes place, questions are asked and answers are posted, if my boss at work asked me Id tell him the same thing, fired or not.

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 10:11 AM
... because my German ancestors came to this country and carved a life for themselves. They made their children speak English, were proud to be called American's, and generally molded themselves into society.
The illegal's (let's just cut the BS and call them Mexican's) for the most part have no inclination to become an American. They will not speak to you in English. If their children are here, we are forced to teach them in Spanish in the schools because they do not speak, or want to speak, English. They do not want to become citizens and pay taxes, yet they want health care, wellfare, and schools for their non english speaking offspring.
But before I get labled a racist (and maybe that's whay I am), come down here to the Southwest and talk to the Latino's that were born and raised in the US... I know of no white man that hates illegals more than these people.
VIOLA!!!!

haulina29
03-30-2006, 10:58 AM
MAYHEM crawl back under your rock !! We dont want to let imigrants in that we have to educate we have enough of our own that need educating. This is America not Mexico .

buzzaro
03-30-2006, 11:06 AM
MAYHEM crawl back under your rock !! We dont want to let imigrants in that we have to educate we have enough of our own that need educating. This is America not Mexico .
Its not even that we have to educate them, its that we have to do it in spanish. Its the stupidist thing ever to waste money on putting every pamphlet, website, phone system and public service in 896 languages becuase we dont want people to miss out or some crap like that. The services are there, do we really need to spoon feed people? All of this crap is not perpetuating the mentality the previous generations of immigrants had, which was to figure out how to survive here. Now they no longer think of America as the land of the free but as the "land of the freebies"

boater012
03-30-2006, 11:18 AM
I second that emotion. If you dont like it here theres the border---------->>

cdog
03-30-2006, 11:27 AM
So what the hell are we gonna do about it? Leave the state of Ca. ? Fight? Protest? Our votes don't count. Look at prop 187. 60% or more of the US is against them and yet they prevail. I just don't know what to do about it? (legally) But I do know that we need to take action and do something.

Ziggy
03-30-2006, 11:37 AM
The protesting got so out of hand in Oceanside yesterday at 2 different High Schools. Swat and multiple police had to be dispatched, 3 arrested.
What a focking crock of shit and a TOTAL waste of my tax dollars for the PoPo to be there... It was major.
The school district has closed all the middle and high schools until next week. So because of these "illegal immigrant" protesters our kids loose valuable school time.
There are 100,000's of American people that are about to burst and loose the Political Correctness real soon. They aren't helping their cause waving the Mexican flags, thats for sure.

boater012
03-30-2006, 11:38 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: Muthafeeeeuka's been flyin' under the radar all these years and now that someone, or I should some people's, have decided to do what shoulda been done halfa century ago, they're all piss'd.
Run a primetime commercial for free U.S. citizenships at a precise time located at a large port (Long Beach or LA). Throw 'em all on a large cargo ship, and point that bitch out to sea and FULL SPEED AHEAD CAPT.!!!! Then, put a mine field on our side of the border - and to be humanitarian about it all....posts a few signs of warning for those who choose to defy our immigration laws. :mad: :mad: :mad: :yuk:
I personally like this idea myself and if you were here id tell you to your face I live in a mexican neighborhood and they all hate the illegals. the family im staying with says they make the legal ones look like idiots and thieves. they are staright from mexico. I do love the carne asada every sunday though. MMMMMMM

LAFD
03-30-2006, 11:38 AM
ok i can understand them wanting to be here so much more to offer job wise education and much easier to make a life for themselves and there family. but you have to work for it and they dont. they expect everything to be handed to them and they feel there the victoms. if they want it so bad than stop protesting stop waiving their piece of crap mexican flag causing trouble and destruction and become a tax paying citizen the right way and start waivin the american flag.

stoker
03-30-2006, 11:46 AM
So what the hell are we gonna do about it? Leave the state of Ca. ? Fight? Protest? Our votes don't count. Look at prop 187. 60% or more of the US is against them and yet they prevail. I just don't know what to do about it? (legally) But I do know that we need to take action and do something.
Go Here http://www.minutemanproject.com/ I just signed up to volunteer.

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 11:50 AM
By mayhems childish reasoning since murder is illegal but we can't stop people from murdering we should just accept murderers and try to be nice nice with them. :rolleyes:
Who wants to bet mayhem lives in a nice clean majority white suburb?

syke-o
03-30-2006, 11:55 AM
By mayhems childish reasoning since murder is illegal but we can't stop people from murdering we should just accept murderers and try to be nice nice with them. :rolleyes:
Who wants to bet mayhem lives in a nice clean majority white suburb?
i bet you are right.... :crossx:

Mayhem
03-30-2006, 12:00 PM
Yeah. I live in Illinois, but I lived in San Diego for 6 years and have had multiple things stolen as I lived up in the hills behind the Aero Club in downtown. I also had my car windows broke out while bartending. I also played college football in San Diego and I worked for awhile at the Imperial Beach Home Depot and By the way 70% of our business is from the Mexicans and I would like to thank them for helping to keep my business open. The ones that shopped there. All in ALL their are scum of all races. The Mexicans here in Illinois face racisim like no other from people who are mad that they are taking there jobs for what? Towhat work in a hog refinery or out in a field. I am sorry that is why I am going to school so that I do not have to do those types of jobs. SoCal I understand you spent alot on your truck and insurance proably did'nt cover all the extras. But vote to improve society and hopefully your truck got recouped. Besides alot of the immigrants are'nt even Mexicans, say 911. Anyway This forum is helping me write a paper on the CHicano students movement and the way people feel about it, so nothing personal taken.

Mayhem
03-30-2006, 12:01 PM
Yeah I live in a great White Suburb. Nothing to prove

MagicMtnDan
03-30-2006, 12:02 PM
I have a co-worker who is from Russia. He lived in a hell (in Russia) that few Mexicans will ever know. He came to the US LEGALLY (the hard way). His parents are not in the US, they're in very poor health and he's desperate to bring them here to get them treated in the US medical system (at HIS own expense). But he can't bring them in for 2 more years.
To all you yahoos who think the illegals should be able to flood across our border and now, because they're here, stay here, what about my co-worker's parents? Shouldn't they be allowed to fly into LAX and just walk in so he can take care of them?
Mother focking BS is what it is - all these protesters saying they have a "RIGHT" to be here.

cdog
03-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Go Here http://www.minutemanproject.com/ I just signed up to volunteer.
I just donated. Thanks for the link. :crossx:

FLEA DIDDY
03-30-2006, 12:05 PM
Just wondering what the immigrants have personally done to you to make you feel so hostile. I mean I am sure at one point and time a realitive of yours was from another country and for that fact the immigrants that you are proably talking about are actually more native to this land than you. In my opinion your views are easy to post on this website because it provides a shield for bigot views that if they were said aloud would most likely get your a** kicked or fired. Let the immigrants stay because the U.S. was founded on immigrants, but let's change the way we treat them and better educate them and their families, so that they can become productive members of society and help our econmy because this is everyone's country. But freedom of speech does exist and so this is my view and others will disagree and so be it.Jesus are you for real? I think you really need to thaw out from the winter bro. Your post is a pathetic waste of bandwidth and you just don't get it why we or AMERCANS should be pissed. This is not a WHITE MAN attitude this is AMERICA, not MEXICO or any other country. If these mules where runnin amuck in your streets you would see things in a different light. Did it ever occur to you that WE as TAX PAYING CITIZENS foot the bill, WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT. That is the whole issue, not skin color. JESUS YOU ARE RETARDED!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

Mayhem
03-30-2006, 12:05 PM
Yeah his mother should be allowed to come here of course. See that is the problem. Why can't anyone who wants to move here be allowed to. I know that in my area we have a whole town of African Immigrants for christ sake one just won the lottery.

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 12:07 PM
Mayhem we're all a little hot here after watching 100's of thousands of criminal aliens march around with mexican flags screaming viva la raza.
Maybe you can include some facts in your paper regarding the actions of mecha, lulac, the push for aztlan, the 30% of our jail/prison population that are illegal mexicans, the hospitals that have gone bankrupt and out of business because of mexicans that don't pay their bills and on and on.
Try this site, check out the slide show.
www.wehategringos.com
Maybe you'll understand why we're pissed.
BTW just because we don't want TWENTY MILLION criminal aliens in our country doesn't make us racists.

Mayhem
03-30-2006, 12:08 PM
I understand the tax issue and I get the crime issue. I just think the immigrants are'nt the ones to blame it is the government.

CA Stu
VIOLA!!!!
What do string instruments have to do with this?
Maybe you were trying to post "Voila!", which is French for "Look there!"
The fact that you would use a foreign language (and misspell the word at that) to protest immigration is pretty hilarious. Knob!
Thanks
CA Stu
PS "CELLO!"

FLEA DIDDY
Yeah. I live in Illinois, but I lived in San Diego for 6 years and have had multiple things stolen as I lived up in the hills behind the Aero Club in downtown. I also had my car windows broke out while bartending. I also played college football in San Diego and I worked for awhile at the Imperial Beach Home Depot and By the way 70% of our business is from the Mexicans and I would like to thank them for helping to keep my business open. The ones that shopped there. All in ALL their are scum of all races. The Mexicans here in Illinois face racisim like no other from people who are mad that they are taking there jobs for what? Towhat work in a hog refinery or out in a field. I am sorry that is why I am going to school so that I do not have to do those types of jobs. SoCal I understand you spent alot on your truck and insurance proably did'nt cover all the extras. But vote to improve society and hopefully your truck got recouped. Besides alot of the immigrants are'nt even Mexicans, say 911. Anyway This forum is helping me write a paper on the CHicano students movement and the way people feel about it, so nothing personal taken.Holy shit you are retarded. Are you a member of the NAACP? Maybe your related to the Kennedy's :yuk:

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 12:09 PM
Amen.

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 12:09 PM
I understand the tax issue and I get the crime issue. I just think the immigrants are'nt the ones to blame it is the government.
THEN WHY THE FCK ARE THEY MARCHING DOWN THE STREET WITH MEXICAN FLAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v:

Mayhem
03-30-2006, 12:10 PM
I hope the issue gets everyone to be politcally involved and I hope the majority gets the issue right.

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 12:11 PM
Amen.
From one illegal alien to the others.
amnesty boy :220v:

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 12:12 PM
THEN WHY THE FCK ARE THEY MARCHING DOWN THE STREET WITH MEXICAN FLAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v:
They are angry and frustrated and don't know how to express themselves.
A side benefit of the protest is the fact that it enrages people like you, and reduces your capacity for logical thought.
When you get all bent out of shape like that, you are allowing an issue to control you.
Emotions are tough to control sometimes.
Cheers
CA Stu

stoker
03-30-2006, 12:15 PM
Cheers
CA Stu
I was told by one of these illegals to get out of his country. If he had said that to you would you go?

cdog
03-30-2006, 12:15 PM
You guy's quit your bitchin and donate some money to the minute men. Put your wallet where your mouth is and lets see some action. :) I just gave $50.00.

unleashed
03-30-2006, 12:16 PM
Yeah. I live in Illinois, but I lived in San Diego for 6 years and have had multiple things stolen as I lived up in the hills behind the Aero Club in downtown. I also had my car windows broke out while bartending. I also played college football in San Diego and I worked for awhile at the Imperial Beach Home Depot and By the way 70% of our business is from the Mexicans and I would like to thank them for helping to keep my business open. The ones that shopped there. All in ALL their are scum of all races. The Mexicans here in Illinois face racisim like no other from people who are mad that they are taking there jobs for what? Towhat work in a hog refinery or out in a field. I am sorry that is why I am going to school so that I do not have to do those types of jobs. SoCal I understand you spent alot on your truck and insurance proably did'nt cover all the extras. But vote to improve society and hopefully your truck got recouped. Besides alot of the immigrants are'nt even Mexicans, say 911. Anyway This forum is helping me write a paper on the CHicano students movement and the way people feel about it, so nothing personal taken.
I dont think you get it. The people on these boards arent against immigrants. We just want it done legally...I know its alot of work but our forefathers did it the legal way...learned english...went throught the process and became citizens. You dont live here in California anymore. Its bullshit that our public schools have to slow the teaching process because half the students can't even speak the language. Do you think that is fair to the law abiding US citizens and there children??? I am one of the lucky ones...I live in an upscale neighborhood and my daughter goes to a school where 98 percent of the students speak english. She is well above her peers of inner city kids! FACT!!!!!!!!!!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

stoker
03-30-2006, 12:17 PM
You guy's quit your bitchin and donate some money to the minute men. Put your wallet where your mouth is and lets see some action. :) I just gave $50.00.
Did you also join? Check out some of the notes on the site written by volunteers.

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 12:20 PM
"Just wondering what the immigrants have personally done to you to make you feel so hostile."
Over run my country, over breed on my tax dollar commit a HUGE number of criminal acts besides just being criminal aliens.
"I mean I am sure at one point and time a realitive of yours was from another country and for that fact the immigrants that you are proably talking about are actually more native to this land than you."
Not unless they are Chumash or Gabrielino or Yaqui etc. No Aztecs, Maya or indiginous tribes from the territory that SPAIN made mexico came this far North.
"In my opinion your views are easy to post on this website because it provides a shield for bigot views that if they were said aloud would most likely get your a** kicked or fired. "
Just because we don't want twenty million criminal aliens in our country doesn't make us bigots. How about you give me your address and I bring my family to live in your house with you paying alll the bills. Whatever you refuse to give me I'll just steal from you for the rest of your life, from your children and all your relatives too. If you don't like that then I guess you're a bigot aren't you?
"Let the immigrants stay because the U.S. was founded on immigrants, but let's change the way we treat them and better educate them and their families, so that they can become productive members of society and help our econmy because this is everyone's country. But freedom of speech does exist and so this is my view and others will disagree and so be it."
You can't educate them, they have over a 50% drop out rate and they have destroyed public education in california. How about they follow the rules and enter the country legally?

NOTALENT
03-30-2006, 12:21 PM
but who hired those mexicans.....and at what cost.... :idea: :D

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 12:21 PM
From one illegal alien to the others.
amnesty boy :220v:
Ya know, I may owe a couple of people an apology for my posts in the other thread yesterday. It's hard to understand "tone of voice" through a message board.
The reason I got defensive and pissed is because you are painting everyone with the same brush.
There are illegal aliens that are here trying to achieve the American Dream.
Sure, there are criminals and assholes in the mix, but to group all of them together is wrong.
For example, you see some drunk idiot at the Channel at Havasu pissing on the beach, throwing trash everywhere, and starting shit with other people, does that mean everyon on the lake is an asshole? Of course not.
Unless you are 100% American Indian, you have an immigrant in your family tree somewhere.
And don't romanticize their immigration, they came here looking for a better life for their families (just like a healthy percentage of today's illegals). There were no immigration laws back then.
Would your Grandfather have come regardless of the legality if today's laws were in place back then? Think about that for a few minutes, or even overnight. I mean it, ponder the facts seriously.
Don't kid yourself.
Thanks
CA Stu

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 12:22 PM
I was told by one of these illegals to get out of his country. If he had said that to you would you go?
No. It's my country, the best in the world.
Thanks
CA Stu

Mayhem
03-30-2006, 12:27 PM
Well I am an History Education major and one day I do intend to teach in the inner city schools and I promise that I will do everything in my power to change that statistic.

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 12:28 PM
Schiada76, you quote some figures in your posts that I find hard to believe.
Specifically, 50% drop out rate and 30% of outr jail/prison poulation being illegal mexicans. Do you have a source to back up these numbers, or are you just making them up as you go along?
Thanks
CA Stu

NOTALENT
03-30-2006, 12:30 PM
Come here legally, learn our language, dont live off of my money, steal from me, fock up our neighborhoods, have kids you cant afford, go to school to actually learn rather then just to kick it with your vatos. Make a name for yourself and become a valuable part of the greatest country.
Why do they make it so hard for us to want them here??? I realize that they want oppurtunity, but they still have kids they cant afford, shit it wouldnt be so bad if they thought there lives through. Then they waive there mexico flags in the usa disgracing our country.
Im done...I got my american flag flying!

payloan
03-30-2006, 12:35 PM
But before I get labled a racist (and maybe that's whay I am), come down here to the Southwest and talk to the Latino's that were born and raised in the US... I know of no white man that hates illegals more than these people.[/QUOTE]
Excellent point

caroftheweek
03-30-2006, 12:36 PM
ok. lets get something straight. the Mexicans that came from over the border are not immigrants. they are illegal aliens. and immigrant is one who goes through the process of becoming a citizen. Once a citizen usually has pride in their country. the people have no intention of going through the process. they have no pride in this country, infact as many of you have seen they walk around waving the Mexican flag on US soil. a little backwards to me. that is the difference. i am not opposed to immigration. i am highly opposed to illegals.
Ryan

NOTALENT
03-30-2006, 12:37 PM
But before I get labled a racist (and maybe that's whay I am), come down here to the Southwest and talk to the Latino's that were born and raised in the US... I know of no white man that hates illegals more than these people
That is also true...like I said in another thread...they embarass the shit out of my family and I.

roostwear
03-30-2006, 12:38 PM
Here's a big word that illegals (and many legal immigrants) don't know..... assimilation. It's what (is supposed to) make America the great melting pot. Unfortunately, there is no pressure to learn English or to adapt (or assimilate) American culture. You just wind up creating "Little (fill in the blank)".Could be Saigon, Korea, Italy, Tijuana... you name it. There's no adopting of the American culture, just make a little community just like where they came from. Buy from your "own kind", and print all the signs in (again, fill in the blank), and it's just like home.
The melting pot's broke......
The quickest way to cure the disease might be to change it so children born to illegal immigrants ARE NOT born citizens.

coolchange
03-30-2006, 12:39 PM
"CELLO" Damn ya beat me to it!!!

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Come here legally, learn our language, dont live off of my money, steal from me, fock up our neighborhoods, have kids you cant afford, go to school to actually learn rather then just to kick it with your vatos. Make a name for yourself and become a valuable part of the greatest country.
Why do they make it so hard for us to want them here??? I realize that they want oppurtunity, but they still have kids they cant afford, shit it wouldnt be so bad if they thought there lives through. Then they waive there mexico flags in the usa disgracing our country.
Im done...I got my american flag flying!
Lots of stereotyping there man.
There are a lot of folks in the trailer parks, and in the ghettos that meet that description. Regardless of where they were born.
As far as Deano's post about non-English speaking children slowing down the learning in public school, both of my school age children go to private school. I made the decision to sacrifice a bit of my disposable income to ensure my kids get a quality primary education.
I encourage anyone with young kids to do the same.
The fact that public schools are geared toward the slowest in any class is ridiculous, and to demand teaching in another language is absolutely pathetic.
There are a lot of very good teachers at public school, but they are frustrated and handcuffed by an amazingly top heavy bureaucracy that is out of touch with reality.
I don't find it offensive when I see another country's flag being waved here in the USA, I'm proud to be part of a culture that promotes free speech and allows that kind of behavior. There are a lot of places in the world where that would never happen.
Thanks
CA Stu

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 12:43 PM
The protesting got so out of hand in Oceanside yesterday at 2 different High Schools. Swat and multiple police had to be dispatched, 3 arrested.
What a focking crock of shit and a TOTAL waste of my tax dollars for the PoPo to be there... It was major.
The school district has closed all the middle and high schools until next week. So because of these "illegal immigrant" protesters our kids loose valuable school time.
There are 100,000's of American people that are about to burst and loose the Political Correctness real soon. They aren't helping their cause waving the Mexican flags, thats for sure.
Perfect point to re-enforce this whole focking thread. These f*cks are nothing but animals, with the IQ of one too. If they gave a sh*t about this being a "Free Country", they'd understand that what is going on right now is a perfect exercise of that very freedom. Way back when (due to ignorance of the subject, and lack of giving a sh*t, the exact law and when it was passed, escapes me), but nonetheless, this law had to do with hospitals having no choice but to provide what ever health services/care needed to an illegal if they just showed up at the hospital(on our dime). Now, here's the point - that pissed off every US citizen of every nationality (except those that have illegal immigrant relatives hiding out in this country, they friggen probly blew a nut over the excitement). You didnt see all the citizens running around protesting in the streets, creating violence, having entire school districts shut down, etc... Just goes to show the mentality of these degenerates. Now Im piss'd!!! Oh, and MAYHEM, GAYHAM, HOHAM, whatever your name is, you're a friggen idiot. You sure youre not inbred?

NOTALENT
03-30-2006, 12:45 PM
There are a lot of folks in the trailer parks, and in the ghettos that meet that description. Regardless of where they were born.
As far as Deano's post about non-English speaking children slowing down the learning in public school, both of my school age children go to private school. I made the decision to sacrifice a bit of my disposable income to ensure my kids get a quality primary education.
The fact that public schools are geared toward the slowest in any class is ridiculous, and to demand teaching in another language is absolutely pathetic.
There are a lot of very good teachers at public school, but they are frustrated and handcuffed by an amazingly top heavy bureaucracy that is out of touch with reality.
I don't find it offensive when I see another country's flag being waved here in the USA, I'm proud to be part of a culture that promotes free speech and allows that kind of behavior. There are a lot of places in the world where that would never happen.
Thanks
CA Stu
yup..I know its stereotyping, but for the majority it is accurate.

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 12:51 PM
yup..I know its stereotyping, but for the majority it is accurate.
NOTALENT - pay no mind to CA STU and his partner in pants, MAYHEM; these are the type of fools that would probably report your ass to the homeowners association for a single weed sproutin up in your yard that he has to look at. Of course, thats IF they owned a home. :rollside:

Mayhem
03-30-2006, 12:52 PM
Hey SOcal you in the closet or what? Maybe your just uneducated therefore you result to slander to try and get your point across. Nobody mentioned Gay Homo or any of those terms. Thought this was a forum about the immigrant issues.

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 12:54 PM
This is really heating up. You know, these illegals have no pride in this great country we call America. If they had any pride at all, they would go about it the right way, and become citizens. My family tree comes from all over the place, and yes, had there been the laws there are now, they would have done it the right way, otherwise they wouldn't have come to America. These aliens are such a drain on our recources. Look at Ca public schools. B/c we have to have spanish speaking classes for the immigrants that don't want to learn english, Ca is now one of the worst public school systems in the land. It has streached our resources so thin, we can't even keep the teachers we have. Having now to cut back on programs like PE and music b/c our students are so far behind, that cash needs to be put into academics. How is this right. Why are my children going to have to suffer b/c of a bunch of illegals that come here and exploit us. They have no intention of becoming legal, and really don't care. If they do get busted breaking our laws, or prisions are still better than their everyday life in Mexico. Would these demonstrations be even allowed in Mexico, I think not. But b/c we ar ea free society, they come and exploit it. Love it or leave it. Become a citizen, or get the fock out. This is a country of hard workers who are tired of working to pay our taxes just to have that $ go to the healthcare and welfare of illegals who don't give a rats butt about this great land. I have plenty of friends that are decendents of other countries, and all of which are legally here in the US. "Give us your tired, your weak, your poor," well it's americans that are tired weak and poor. Quit being a drain on our society, and let us take care of our own that need help. Go back to Mexico, we'll keep on pumping billions into your economy to help you when you can't help yourself, but quit taking resources away from my own children. Sorry, guess I went on a rant...
BRA

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 12:59 PM
abraman1326 for PRESIDENT.
Phenominal post bro. Except, you mis-spelled 'Streched' - you might want to correct that because CA Stu seems to be the Edumucated One here. Go ahead CA Stu....say sumpin.

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 01:02 PM
NOTALENT - pay no mind to CA STU and his partner in pants, MAYHEM; these are the type of fools that would probably report your ass to the homeowners association for a single weed sproutin up in your yard that he has to look at. Of course, thats IF they owned a home. :rollside:
SoCalSouthpaw, you are an ignoramus.
I own a home, on a dirt road out of the city, no HOA, and I have a nice yard. So do my neighbors. All 4 of them.
In between watching Nascar, getting tats, jacking off, and getting drunk, why don't you try to learn a little bit of compassion, try to educate yourself, and grow up a bit.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Go clean your room, kid.

Liberator TJ1984
03-30-2006, 01:05 PM
Try appying for Austrailian Citizenship as an American or whatever nationality...you better have your T's crossed and i's dotted ....and oh yea make that Large Deposit into their banking system to cover you in case you don't have insurance , NO Freeloaders over there from other countries :rolleyes:

Seadog
03-30-2006, 01:05 PM
I know a lot of illegal workers. They are nice folks, but they do not have a care about learning the language any more than they need to. They stay here long enough to send money home and they go back to their families for a few more months. It is ridiculous. They waltz over here, work for a few months and then go home to live in comparitive luxury for a few months.
In the meantime, I know of several people who cannot get construction jobs because they would have to be paid more legally, or the Mexicans on the crews run them off. It is hard for an American to do a job right, when the crew chief says everything in another language when the bosses are not looking.
My personal opinion is to hit every construction site with INS agents. Every illegal alien will cost the construction company a $10,000 fine. Make the subs and general equally liable. Additionally, revoke their bonds for 30 days. That would really get people's attention, especially if they keep hitting the job sites regularly. If you make it more difficult for them to get employment, they will not come here and you can do more with less border patrols.

stoker
03-30-2006, 01:09 PM
I know a lot of illegal workers. They are nice folks, but they do not have a care about learning the language any more than they need to. They stay here long enough to send money home and they go back to their families for a few more months. It is ridiculous. They waltz over here, work for a few months and then go home to live in comparitive luxury for a few months.
In the meantime, I know of several people who cannot get construction jobs because they would have to be paid more legally, or the Mexicans on the crews run them off. It is hard for an American to do a job right, when the crew chief says everything in another language when the bosses are not looking.
My personal opinion is to hit every construction site with INS agents. Every illegal alien will cost the construction company a $10,000 fine. Make the subs and general equally liable. Additionally, revoke their bonds for 30 days. That would really get people's attention, especially if they keep hitting the job sites regularly. If you make it more difficult for them to get employment, they will not come here and you can do more with less border patrols.
That right here is the best solution! The ones that don't work will be deported eventually when they get caught commiting thier crimes.

GAME TIME
03-30-2006, 01:09 PM
I think it is funny how most of the people protesting have no idea why they are protesting. Excellent points have been made here. What they want and expect would not happen in any other country. Here is something someone posted on another forum. These are NOT my words and totally disagree with this statment but look how educated it was put together (yeah right). They make themselves look stupid and I have no sympathy for them if they are raising the Mexican flag and making statements like this...AGAIN NOT MY WORDS!!!
"If you dont want illegals here then dont FU@KEN GO TO MEXICO EITHER ! i dont want to read these fu@ken posts by people who go to mexico and fu@ken party then hate on the mexicans this fu@ken country was ours before it was yours you only fu@ken got it because you had more guns and alot of fu@ken red necks ! and if my fu@ken words offend you then i really dont give a fu@k ! and fu@k george bush and his fu@ken war too ! lets see how many fu@ken ken's and barbies clean my fu@ken house for me, landscape my house, clean my fu@ken office and wash my fu@ken windows buNh of lazy ass mother fu@kers.. we move this fu@ken country dont fu@ken hate ..Stop hating and worry about your own ! Peace out mother fu@kerz !"
This cracks me up every time I read it. :)

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 01:15 PM
This is really heating up. You know, these illegals have no pride in this great country we call America. If they had any pride at all, they would go about it the right way, and become citizens. My family tree comes from all over the place, and yes, had there been the laws there are now, they would have done it the right way, otherwise they wouldn't have come to America. These aliens are such a drain on our recources. Look at Ca public schools. B/c we have to have spanish speaking classes for the immigrants that don't want to learn english, Ca is now one of the worst public school systems in the land. It has streached our resources so thin, we can't even keep the teachers we have. Having now to cut back on programs like PE and music b/c our students are so far behind, that cash needs to be put into academics. How is this right. Why are my children going to have to suffer b/c of a bunch of illegals that come here and exploit us. They have no intention of becoming legal, and really don't care. If they do get busted breaking our laws, or prisions are still better than their everyday life in Mexico. Would these demonstrations be even allowed in Mexico, I think not. But b/c we ar ea free society, they come and exploit it. Love it or leave it. Become a citizen, or get the fock out. This is a country of hard workers who are tired of working to pay our taxes just to have that $ go to the healthcare and welfare of illegals who don't give a rats butt about this great land. I have plenty of friends that are decendents of other countries, and all of which are legally here in the US. "Give us your tired, your weak, your poor," well it's americans that are tired weak and poor. Quit being a drain on our society, and let us take care of our own that need help. Go back to Mexico, we'll keep on pumping billions into your economy to help you when you can't help yourself, but quit taking resources away from my own children. Sorry, guess I went on a rant...
BRA
Good points for sure.
I am behind you 100% on the "draining our resources" and "flooding the schools" parts.
However, you are missing a couple of things completely. We could just as easily be speaking German, French, or Spanish here in the USA if things had been a bit different in the late 1700s.
Also, even though it's a different time, to say your ancestors would not have come to the US if it wasn't legal is at best presumptuous. I don't think that most people that have posted in these threads have much of a concept of life in other parts of the world.
There is a class structure in most of the other parts of the world that in a nutshell says this: Whatever your parents were, that is what you will be. If your parents were poor, you will be poor. If your parents were rich, you will be rich. If your parents were doctors, you will be a doctor, etc. etc.
The reason the US is so attractive to pepole in other nations is that you can be whatever you want if you are willing to work for it here. Master of your own destiny. Not so in most of the rest of the world.
How would you feel if your whole life was predetermined, and you had no opportunity to better yourself? Would you just roll over and accept it? Or would you get the hell out of that situation? You'd leave, right?
I may be 100% wrong, but I want to believe that there are a load of illegal aliens that came here to participate in our way of life and take advantage of the opportunities we have here. Look at all the small companies run by immigrants. Iron work, concrete work, lawn and yard care seem to be a few here in Riverside. There are plenty of good folk amongst that lot, they deserve a chance.
If you are against immigration of the scum of the earth, I'm 100% with you.
If you are against immigration period, you lost me.
Thanks
CA Stu

WaTchTheGelCoat
03-30-2006, 01:17 PM
In between watching Nascar, getting tats, jacking off, and getting drunk, why don't you try to learn a little bit of compassion, try to educate yourself, and grow up a bit.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Go clean your room, kid.
Racist! :p

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 01:19 PM
Racist! :p
Ouch! :cry:
My bad...
Thanks
CA Stu

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 01:22 PM
abraman1326 for PRESIDENT.
Phenominal post bro. Except, you mis-spelled 'Streched' - you might want to correct that because CA Stu seems to be the Edumucated One here. Go ahead CA Stu....say sumpin.
I am a problem of Ca public schools, I can't spell. LOL. Thank you for the vote, but it's just how I feel. I will be putting my little ones in private schools for many reasons, but one is b/c that way they can get the education I was never afforded. And BTW, I like NASCAR (it's the fastest growing spectator sport in America), getting tat's, jerking off when the little lady won't give me no love, and what's more american than drinking beer w/ some buddies on the weekend!
I think a nice solution to this whole situation would be to make anyone who comes here be sponsored by someone who is already a citizen, like in Europe. That way, that burden is placed on a single family, not all of us. If they are a burden, I'm sure whoever sponsored them and has to foot the bill for them will be shipping them back home as quickly as they got here. If they become a productive member of society, by all means, come on over and contribute just like the rest of us. Why is it that generations of other settlers have come to America and flourished, but these illegals only come here to exploit us? It's time to take a stand, and it's time to quit being the dumping ground for a bunch of criminals. If they wert't criminals before they got here, they are now, other wise they would have received citizenship legally. And beings they are already breaking America's laws in being here, why not contyinue doing so till they get caught. Again, being put into American Prisions is better than going home for them. The damn liberals that think it's our responsibility to take care of these folks really don't know how to do it, we tried it didn't work, so now let's go in the other direction. Damn it, here I go again, sorry...
BRA

caroftheweek
03-30-2006, 01:26 PM
Game Time that was great. My wife is a 6th grade teacher and yesterday she had 2 different students come up to her to sign a petition regarding this issue. her words to them were, "do you even know what you are having people sign?" neither of them had any idea. so she asked the class. almost all the Mexican kids in her class signed signed the petition. not one of them could give her a decent explanation of what the petition was regarding. the parents of the petitioning kids got a phone call from her, but no surprise, they did not speak any english.
Ryan

NOTALENT
03-30-2006, 01:26 PM
I think it is funny how most of the people protesting have no idea why they are protesting. Excellent points have been made here. What they want and expect would not happen in any other country. Here is something someone posted on another forum. These are NOT my words and totally disagree with this statment but look how educated it was put together (yeah right). They make themselves look stupid and I have no sympathy for them if they are raising the Mexican flag and making statements like this...AGAIN NOT MY WORDS!!!
"If you dont want illegals here then dont FU@KEN GO TO MEXICO EITHER ! i dont want to read these fu@ken posts by people who go to mexico and fu@ken party then hate on the mexicans this fu@ken country was ours before it was yours you only fu@ken got it because you had more guns and alot of fu@ken red necks ! and if my fu@ken words offend you then i really dont give a fu@k ! and fu@k george bush and his fu@ken war too ! lets see how many fu@ken ken's and barbies clean my fu@ken house for me, landscape my house, clean my fu@ken office and wash my fu@ken windows buNh of lazy ass mother fu@kers.. we move this fu@ken country dont fu@ken hate ..Stop hating and worry about your own ! Peace out mother fu@kerz !"
Haha..god damn...yet when we go there...they treat us like shit....steal from us, beat us haha. I think we should return the fockin favor... :rolleyes: The only reason the illegals are taking the crap jobs is because they cant get anything else. By them doing so they are taking all the jobs from our teenagers and then bitch because they are not getting paid enough...NEWS FLASH...YOUR GETTING PAID TO MUCH!!! get a degree and do something that actually takes some skil!!!

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 01:37 PM
Good points for sure.
I am behind you 100% on the "draining our resources" and "flooding the schools" parts.
However, you are missing a couple of things completely. We could just as easily be speaking German, French, or Spanish here in the USA if things had been a bit different in the late 1700s.
Also, even though it's a different time, to say your ancestors would not have come to the US if it wasn't legal is at best presumptuous. I don't think that most people that have posted in these threads have much of a concept of life in other parts of the world.
There is a class structure in most of the other parts of the world that in a nutshell says this: Whatever your parents were, that is what you will be. If your parents were poor, you will be poor. If your parents were rich, you will be rich. If your parents were doctors, you will be a doctor, etc. etc.
The reason the US is so attractive to pepole in other nations is that you can be whatever you want if you are willing to work for it here. Master of your own destiny. Not so in most of the rest of the world.
How would you feel if your whole life was predetermined, and you had no opportunity to better yourself? Would you just roll over and accept it? Or would you get the hell out of that situation? You'd leave, right?
I may be 100% wrong, but I want to believe that there are a load of illegal aliens that came here to participate in our way of life and take advantage of the opportunities we have here. Look at all the small companies run by immigrants. Iron work, concrete work, lawn and yard care seem to be a few here in Riverside. There are plenty of good folk amongst that lot, they deserve a chance.
If you are against immigration of the scum of the earth, I'm 100% with you.
If you are against immigration period, you lost me.
Thanks
CA Stu
I am 100% for immigration. Obviously otherwise none of us would be here anyway. My problem is w/ the folks that are hear just to get a hand out and not participate w/ our laws and society as a whole. My grandmother lived in Germany during the Hitler years, and believe me, I have heard about plenty of hardships. I know how lucky I am to be living here in this great land, and get to make my own choices, I demand it. The problem here seems to be that these protesters aren't supposed to be in america anyway. How is it they think they have the right to demand something get's better for them in a nation they obviously don't believe in enough to become a citizen of? And I do think it's ok to claim my ancestors wouldn't have come here illegally beings they came here and followed the laws of this land which they thought so special they left their own hardships behind to improve their lives and that of their families here in America. Again, I have no problem comeing to this incredible country as long as it's done w/ in the law and you pay your fare share. I pay taxes, follow most of the laws very stringently (obviously I do speed on the highway, and have gotten behind the wheel a couple times I shouldn't, but I would have paid whatever consequences that I had to for breaking the law,) but don't be a drian on society, be productive. I know, your comeback is that these illegals, at least some of them, take the jobs we don't, but they aren't paying taxes on it, and sending some of it back home to help their families back home which are in need. Well I tell you what, if the were legal citizens, they would be making a better living and have even more money to send home.
BRA

rivercrazy
03-30-2006, 01:39 PM
Illegals should be deported pure and simple. If the first act as a potential occupant or citizen of the US is to break the law, that personal does not deserve to be an American. Its a privlige not a right. Respect goes a long ways...........

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 01:42 PM
This debate has nothing to do w/ vacationing. This is about setting up life illegally. Hell, Mexico relys heavily on our tourist dollars to promote the economy. Let all of them that want to come and visit, just go home once your Visa expires. Don't stay and be a drain on us. This guy is a real embassator for his country isn't he? Is he living in America? If so then he should be greatful to be living in a country where he can say such things w/o fear of persucution or even eliminated for his comments about the government...
BRA

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 01:48 PM
Schiada76, you quote some figures in your posts that I find hard to believe.
Specifically, 50% drop out rate and 30% of outr jail/prison poulation being illegal mexicans. Do you have a source to back up these numbers, or are you just making them up as you go along?
Thanks
CA Stu
LA unified OVER 50%
California prison system 30% illegal. These are facts, I don't expect a liberal to understand facts. You are however on the internet, look it up lazy focking illegal alien.
Another fact amnesty boy, LA unified school district approx 700,000 students, 2% are white.

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 01:50 PM
Copied from another message board.
Read it, and think for a minute.
Point #7 is pretty much on the mark... It's a complex issue, and deserves more thought than a simple "Fock them, send them home" answer.
Thanks
CA Stu
--------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Complex or simple? Well, let's decide if we see immigration as a virtuous or non-virtuous activity. Are we trying to improve the quality of the American existence, the immigrant existence, both, or neither? From an American standpoint, I have a very simple metric: That which raises the median income vs the cost of living is virtuous. Does the current immigration policy do so?
2) Man-'O-War or Lifeboat? About 250 years ago there was a shortage of men who would serve in the RN for the pittance that the King deemed to toss their way. And it was evident that the appeal of rum, sodomy, and the lash was greatly over-stated as a recruiting incentive. So press gangs were formed. The obvious logic being that "Englishmen do not want these types of jobs". But as conditions improved, the RN actually became selective about who they enlisted. So do not confuse conditions then with conditions now. 100 years ago there may have been a valid concept in the USA that we just don't have enough bodies to fill the all the tasks in a wide open Country. This is the Man-'O-War scenario. But I was born with a US population of 150M. It is now 300M. We are not a Man-'O-War anymore. We are a lifeboat. And lifeboats call for a different type of thinking. If there are rations on board for 20, and you have 16, by all means pick up 4 more. But understand if you pick up 20 more everyone dies.
3) Killing Innovation: Henry Ford did not build on the previous efforts of Whitney, Colt, and Leyland to perfect the moving assembly line because his intentions were to pay low wages. He did so with the intention of paying higher wages. He did so because he knew that higher wages meant that he was creating more customers for his products. This is a universe away from the current business strategy of eating the seed corn and Devil take the hindmost. Higher wages lead to innovation. With low wages innovation stagnates. The argument that "Americans don't want to do those jobs" is as farcical as if Ford were to say "Americans don't want to hand file parts". Well, OK, you could be right. Americans don't want to hand file parts because it pays ****-all to do so. It pays much better once we have innovated and gone to precision machining. Question: Would Ford have ever perfected accurate machining and the moving assembly line if he was guaranteed an inexhaustible supply of cheap labor? So the lesson is.....for all of those jobs where "American don't want to do this" please complete the thought to read "Americans don't want to do this for slave wages". there is not one occupation that you can state that I can not improve the process so that it becomes attractive to Americans. But a decent wage has to come first as an incentive to innovate. And if you think I have lost the plot, does a car cost more, or less, as a percentage of income with machine tools vs. hand filing pistons for selective fit? The "no cheap labor will mean $24 salads" argument is bullshit, just as higher wages in Ford's plant did not lead to more expensive cars. But low wages stifle innovation. Expensive labor led to all the advances of the last Century. Cheap labor led to 500 years of the Dark Ages and Fuedalism. Take your pick.
4) Tools are just tools: And Capitalism is a tool, not a virtue. Capitalism is a wonderful tool that will always deliver the best range of products at the lowest price. But as with all tools, it is amoral. It will deliver both Zyklon-B and Polio Vaccine efficiently and will make no differentiation between the two. That is up to us. And not just within our own borders. The real problem lies to the south of our borders. And maybe it is time to decide if the model of the last 20 years, where the World Bank and the WTO rapes the locals for the benefit of 5% of the American population is really a virtuous model, and more to the point, it it really in our long-term interest?
5) A Nation of Yuppie Tossers or a Stand-Up Citizens? Hey, my deepest sympathies if you bought a 9K SF McMansion and can't take care of it. But your short-sightedness does not entitle you to a sub-class of serf labor living on subsistence wages. As a matter of fact, just to make sure there is no misunderstanding,: Go **** Your Mother. A citizen should be able to take care of his or her own needs. And when they can not, they should be willing to pay a fair price for those skills they do not themselves possess. i.e. Learn to mount your own damn tires or pay the shop rate. But don't think for a minute that you have a right to import serfs to make up the difference. There are things I can do, and I do those myself. There are things I can not (or choose not to), but there is a moral obligation to pay a living wage to those who fill in the gaps for me. Sorry, but that is how I see things and that is how I live my life. Yes, I want the best price, but I do not own serfs. And your whining that "American don't want to wipe my ass for a nickel" pretty much explains why you are such a ****.
6) The language issue: I do not really care if the serfs can speak the language. They are here because it is more convenient for me to pay them a nickel to wipe my ass than it is for me to wipe it myself. But if I am opening the borders to Citizens, not serfs, then English is a requirement. Look mates, I work for perhaps the most Globally connected American Company. On a weekly basis I may deal with 12-15 different Nationalities. And guess what? By contract the Program Language is English!!! My CAD software is not bi-lingual (though Partners are free to translate it into their own dialect....but any transmission errors are thiner problem, not mine). Bottom line: If you are bringing people into this Country to work in semi-servitude doing shit jobs for shit wages, then language is not an issue. If you are bringing them in with the virtuous concept that they should be allowed to rise as high as their skills and motivation allows them, then language is an issue. If we are a Nation of virtuous principles with regards to immigration, then we must be comitted to teaching English as a first language.
7) Virtuous vs Non-Virtuous: This is not a Republican vs Democrat issue. It is whether we, as a Nation, have virtuous principles behind our policies, or we just turn the whole damn thing over to the greediest SOB among us to make the call. And that greediest SOB is right now writing checks to both Dems and Republicans, and there are enough whores on both side of the aisle to ensure that this never becomes an American debate based on what our principles are, and what policy would be best for both ourselves and our neighbors to the south.
Instead I think that this debate will be framed by some asshole who thinks that having his ass wiped for a nickel by some Hispanic, that will do so rather than watch his children starve, is his divine right, and they will spend exactly enough money to make this a truly simple, and therefor truly stupid, debate, and convince a Nation of Saps that, once again, "Top Men" are working on the problem and you really should be worried about who is getting bumped off American Idol, and not such complex issues as Immigration Reform.

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 01:51 PM
Would your Grandfather have come regardless of the legality if today's laws were in place back then? Think about that for a few minutes, or even overnight. I mean it, ponder the facts seriously.
Don't kid yourself.
Thanks
CA Stu[/QUOTE]
I told you yesterday my grandfather was born here.
You might just have me on a little bit of exageration/poor facts though. My family history IN THIS COUNTRY gets rough to track in the mid to early 1600's. We can pick it up with good documentation before that in Scotland and England. :220v:

MrsGHT
03-30-2006, 01:54 PM
Yeah, they were definitely 70% of Home Depots business because they worked illegally for a contractor who sent them there for supplies and the contractor was flipping the bill. My .02.

Dave C
03-30-2006, 02:00 PM
LOL good one.
this topic was in yesterdays thread!... LOL
Yeah, they were definitely 70% of Home Depots business because they worked illegally for a contractor who sent them there for supplies and the contractor was flipping the bill. My .02.

Liberator TJ1984
03-30-2006, 02:00 PM
Don't pay your Taxes and see what happens to YOU !!! THEY are breaking the law ..send them back ........
Hell they are breaking Our LAWS ....AND NOT PAYING ANY TAXES , I AM < SO why can't I have a say where it goes ? I have a hard enough time supporting MY LIFE and Kids....much less someone elses too.. :mad:

Dave C
03-30-2006, 02:04 PM
I think we can sum it up as follows:
1) legal immigrants: Stay (congrats for doing the right thing)
2) ILLEGAL immigrants: Get the F*ck out and go back where you came from, WHERE EVER the f*ck that was, not that it really matters, now does it....

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Mayhem/Stuey, I'm still waiting for your home addresses.
I am going to move my entire family into your homes, brothers, parents, cousins, nieces, all of us. You will foot the bill, I will steal from you and your entire family whatever else I want or think I need. You'll pay for my kids schooling and all of our health care.
If you don't you are both racist bigoted morons.
I'll need your credit card numbers for the moving company. It will obviously be a better life for my family and I so how can you argue against it? :22
WHAT???? You don't want me to do that???
Well then fck you you bigots!!!!!! It's my right!!! I'm only bettering my life!!!!! HOW DARE YOU DENY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Fcking retards
Stuey If I move in with you will you run away and become an illegal alien in another country and then tell them how life should be in the world of stuey?
Just like you did here????????????????????? :220v: :crossx:

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 02:08 PM
I am going to move my entire family into your homes, brothers, parents, cousins, nieces, all of us. You will foot the bill, I will steal from you and your entire family whatever else I want or think I need. You'll pay for my kids schooling and all of our health care.
I'll need your credit card numbers for the moving company. It will obviously be a better life for my family and I so how can you argue against it? :22
Well then fck you you bigots!!!!!! It's my right!!! I'm only bettering my life!!!!! HOW DARE YOU DENY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Fcking retards
Stuey If I move in with you will you run away and become an illegal alien in another country and then tell them how life should be in the world of stuey?
Very nice...
BRA

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 02:15 PM
Fcking retards
The response these two ideal citizens are going to give is going to be priceless. Lets hear it you two crusaders.......

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 02:16 PM
The response these two ideal citizens are going to give is going to be priceless. Lets hear it you two crusaders.......
Don't kid yourself, we'll get no response from either of those jackholes. :rolleyes:

MagicMtnDan
03-30-2006, 02:16 PM
I may be 100% wrong, but I want to believe that there are a load of illegal aliens that came here to participate in our way of life and take advantage of the opportunities we have here.
No, you're actually right about THAT. "There are a load of illegal aliens that came here to participate in our way of life and take advantage of the opportunities we have here." But:
1. THEY'RE HERE ILLEGALLY (do you care about the law?)
2. THEY DON'T PAY TAXES (do you care about the tax burden and paying for them?)
3. THEY DON'T ASSIMILATE (do you care if they speak the language?)
4. THEY DON'T HAVE INSURANCE or HAVE A DRIVER'S LICENSE
5. THEY COST US EVERYTHING AND CONTRIBUTE NOTHING EXCEPT LABOR
Do you care now? If you don't, don't bitch about it later when it's too late! :mad:

Waist Deep
03-30-2006, 02:22 PM
I hear one of them running one of them there leafblowers right now. Real men sweep.

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 02:31 PM
Fcking retards
You gotta be shitting me. Have you read anything I posted?
Immigration reform is needed, everyone knows this.
No one wants freeloaders, regardless of race, nationality, or native lanuguage. Where in my post am I advocating bending over for leeches? Nowhere.
Your post perfectly illustrates what I've been getting at all along. You are painting every illegal alien with the same brush. It's a far more complex issue, maybe it's a bit too tough for you to grasp.
Thanks
CA Stu

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 02:35 PM
But Stu, that in itself is also part of the problem. Why does it have to be grey? To some, it's a black and white issue, either obey the law, or don't and face the consequences...
BRA

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 02:35 PM
No, you're actually right about THAT. "There are a load of illegal aliens that came here to participate in our way of life and take advantage of the opportunities we have here." But:
1. THEY'RE HERE ILLEGALLY (do you care about the law?)
2. THEY DON'T PAY TAXES (do you care about the tax burden and paying for them?)
3. THEY DON'T ASSIMILATE (do you care if they speak the language?)
4. THEY DON'T HAVE INSURANCE or HAVE A DRIVER'S LICENSE
5. THEY COST US EVERYTHING AND CONTRIBUTE NOTHING EXCEPT LABOR
Do you care now? If you don't, don't bitch about it later when it's too late! :mad:
I have no sympathy for tax cheats, people without insurance, unlicensed drivers, etc. etc..
Thanks
CA Stu

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 02:38 PM
You gotta be shitting me. Have you read anything I posted?
No one wants freeloaders, regardless of race, nationality, or native lanuguage. Where in my post am I advocating bending over for leeches? Nowhere.
Your post perfectly illustrates what I've been getting at all along. You are painting every illegal alien with the same brush. It's a far more complex issue, maybe it's a bit too tough for you to grasp.
Thanks
CA Stu
You are complete fcking idiot.
It's not complex it's really quite simple.
Immigrate legally, but we know you don't believe in that yourself.
They are freeloading.
They are criminals.
You merely comiserate with them because you are cut from the same cloth.
Where's your address I wanna move before the end of the month.
My parents health is failing what kind of helth insurance are you going to buy them?

Outnumbered
03-30-2006, 02:39 PM
Not sure if this has been said because I have not read the whole thread but...WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT IMMIGRANTS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ILLEGAL ALIENS. I think most people are cool with people immigrating LEGALLY. But free-flow open borders is just another ingredient in the recipe for disaster that we are currently cooking up.

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 02:40 PM
But Stu, that in itself is also part of the problem. Why does it have to be grey? To some, it's a black and white issue, either obey the law, or don't and face the consequences...
BRA
It's gray for stuey because he is also an illegal alien. He figures if it's good enough for him it's good enough for the entire world.
If you don't like it you're a racist bigoted moron. In his feeble mind. :220v: :crossx:

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 02:41 PM
BRA
I agree. I am not advocating an open door policy. What I am trying to say is that people should be looked at as individuals, not all clumped together .
The problem is, there are already so many of them here, what is the best program for society from here on in?
Personally, I believe that integrating the productive people into our society and removing the undesirables is the only way to go. If you deny the problem and bury your head in the sand, it will only get worse.
Fast forward 30 years, when a lot of us will be retired (or dead). Where is the tax revenue for Social Security going to be coming from? Wouldn't it be nice to have a few more productive members of our society, who are happy to be here and to have been given a shot at success?
Thanks
CA Stu

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 02:43 PM
This is stuey talking out of both sides of his azz.
Yesterday anyone that said this was a racist bigoted moron to stuey.
Are you a racist today stuey? Or just still a moron?

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 02:44 PM
It's gray for stuey because he is also an illegal alien. He figures if it's good enough for him it's good enough for the entire world.
If you don't like it you're a racist bigoted moron. In his feeble mind. :220v: :crossx:
I was. Came here when I was 9 years old.
Now I am a citizen.
I said it before, I'm a citizen by choice, you're a citizen by dumb luck.
What's your point?
Thanks
CA Stu

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 02:45 PM
Yesterday anyone that said this was a racist bigoted moron to stuey.
Are you a racist today stuey? Or just still a moron?
You are just trying to aggravate me. Bark bark little doggy. You are my dog.
Thanks
CA Stu

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 02:46 PM
I was. Came here when I was 9 years old.
Now I am a citizen.
What's your point?
Thanks
CA Stu
What kind of health insurance are going to buy my parents?
When I move into your house what type of retiremnent plan will you be offering?

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 02:48 PM
What kind of health insurance are going to buy my parents?
When I move into your house what type of retiremnent plan will you be offering?
Do you have any constructive ideas or are you just a shit-stirring idiot?
Keep barkin'
Thanks
CA Stu

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 02:50 PM
So why not give the boot to all who are here illegally, and make them return the lagal way. I know that all of the dreams in the world are not going to fix this problem, and it is going to take quite a bit of change to do it, but technically this is what we should do. Give each and every illegal the boot, and especially now for showing their disreguard for this country they say they came to for a better life. Let's inforce the laws we have on the books already, and create the ones that simply shut down the border to anyone who is not willing to go through legal channels to become a citizen...
BRA

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=CA Stu]I was. Came here when I was 9 years old.
Now I am a citizen.
What's your point?
Thanks
CA Stu[/QUOTECongrats on doing things the right way. Obviously at 9 you did not have a choice, but I applaud you for stepping up and becoming a citizen. Now, beings you are from the same cloth as these folks that are protesting here, what is your opinion on what to do? How do you think this is going to change? What do we as a society need to do to get the point across that no green card, now workee here no mo! LIsten, I am not trying to stip the pot, but I do enjoy a good debate every now and then...
BRA

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 02:55 PM
So why not give the boot to all who are here illegally, and make them return the lagal way. I know that all of the dreams in the world are not going to fix this problem, and it is going to take quite a bit of change to do it, but technically this is what we should do. Give each and every illegal the boot, and especially now for showing their disreguard for this country they say they came to for a better life. Let's inforce the laws we have on the books already, and create the ones that simply shut down the border to anyone who is not willing to go through legal channels to become a citizen...
BRA
I think that there will have to be some kind of amnesty program attached to the absolute closure of our borders.
For example, show us you have been paying taxes for at least 5 years and you can stay.
Would you be for or against this?
If the illegal aliens can't do this, they are obviously tax cheats and/or a burden on the system, and they should get the boot.
If they can, they are obviously trying to "make it" in the USA and we should allow them to stay.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS I enjoy a constructive discourse too, thanks for not posting juvenile, inflammatory macho crap like some people. :rolleyes: :boxed:

Seadog
03-30-2006, 03:00 PM
Since I have at least some ancestors that go back pre-1776, I won't claim to be current on what they went through to come to this country. But my ancestors moved many times in pursuit of home and hearth. It is one thing to pursue a dream. It is another to steal another's chance for that dream.

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 03:01 PM
There is no one anywhere on this board that loves the USA more than I do.
I shed a tear every time I hear the national anthem at a ball game*, and if my wife wasn't such a strong character, my son's name would be "American".
I was so proud to have a son and have him be the first member of my family born in the US, I really really wanted to name him "American".
I think Sciatica's just pissed because I came from a foreign country and married a green eyed blond hottie from OC. :cool: Take that!
Thanks
CA Stu
* I'm rough, I'm tough, I'm a big cream puff.

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 03:03 PM
[QUOTE=Schiada76]
QUOTE]
I have to defend ole boy stuey on this one....he cant be talking out both sides of his azz........thats because MAYHEM has his cock in one.

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 03:03 PM
Since I have at least some ancestors that go back pre-1776, I won't claim to be current on what they went through to come to this country. But my ancestors moved many times in pursuit of home and hearth. It is one thing to pursue a dream. It is another to steal another's chance for that dream.
Agreed, but I don't think that success is a finite commodity.
I think it's like health.
Just because you are healthy, doesn't mean someone else has to be sick, does it?
Thanks
CA Stu

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 03:05 PM
There is no one anywhere on this board that loves the USA more than I do.
I shed a tear every time I hear the national anthem at a ball game*, and if my wife wasn't such a strong character, my son's name would be "American".
I was so proud to have a son and have him be the first member of my family born in the US, I really really wanted to name him "American".
I think Sciatica's just pissed because I came from a foreign country and married a green eyed blond hottie from OC. :cool: Take that!
Thanks
CA Stu
* I'm rough, I'm tough, I'm a big cream puff.
Yo Sciatica....he aint lying bout his green eyed blond!!!! Only, until now I always thought they were blue, as I spent most of my time with her looking down at the top of her head!!!!! LMAO!!!!! :D :D :D :D

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 03:06 PM
I have to defend ole boy stuey on this one....he cant be talking out both sides of his azz........thats because MAYHEM has his cock in one.
Dude, have you lookeed at your avatar lately?
Looks like you are practicing to base out on a huge cock!
Actually, looks like you have already had a lot of practice, ya flamer.
I heard you were so gay that if you did a handstand you'd turn inside out!
Thanks
CA Stu

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 03:08 PM
Dude, have you lookeed at your avatar lately?
Looks like you are practicing to base out on a huge cock!
Actually, looks like you have already had a lot of practice, ya flamer.
I heard you were so gay that if you did a handstand you'd turn inside out!
Thanks
CA Stu
Keep your day job....comedy isnt workin for ya. Oh, my avatar - that happens to be your WIFES ASS in my mouth.

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 03:09 PM
Hey, I do have moments of being an a$$, just not today. Anyway, we were just having a discussion about this here in the office, and as long as it can be proven that Federal and state taxes are being paid, for an extended period of time, it would be ok to stay, but in that case, those folks would have to step up and become citizens w/ in say 1 year, and if they haven't, out they would have to go. I personally am leaning tward the sponsor program where these folks would have to have a sponsor that would be responsible for them for say the 1st 10 years, and as long as it could be proven that over that period of time they were not a drain to our social programs, paid taxes, and contributed, welcome. I'm sorry, but this get's me onto another tangent of public assistance for everything. My personal opinion is that we as a nation should have to provide for ourselves and all these public assistance programs just gives folks a way out of going out there and making an honest day's wage. Everyone that is born in this country is sponsored by a family for at least their 1st 18 years, (obviously there are exceptions) and doesn't get out from under their parents till they can prove to themselves that they can make it on their own, something simular for immigrants is my thoughts on the way to go. You have to be sponsored for a given period, and if that sponsoring family can't support you, and you haven't proven that you can provide for yourself, you have to go. No more being a burden on the rest of society...
BRA

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 03:11 PM
PS I enjoy a constructive discourse too, thanks for not posting juvenile, inflammatory macho crap like some people. :rolleyes: :boxed:[/QUOTE]
Yesterday all little stuey can post is "You're all racists", You're all bigots" If you don't agree with me you are a moron.
Today stuey is the deep thinker, the great communicator. If you don't agree with him today though you're " juvenile, inflamatory and macho".
Stuey has a problem with perception.
Solution is simple:
Fence
Troops on the border
National ID
No illegals in public schools
Illegal immigrants become felons if they don't register in3 months
You must return home to apply for a work visa and show you have a job and a LEGAL sponsor before you can return
Illegal skips out or commits crime sponsor goes to jail
$5,000 fine to apply for work permit
Incarceration, in tent camp, in the desert if you are caught entering illeagally
All this will be too tough for stuey though.
Stuey when are you going to sponsor an illeagal alien family that doesn't speak english? (Your own doesn't count)
If you don't you're the racist.
Put your money where your mouth is.
If you want polite discourse don't call native Americans racist bigots when your just talking out your ass. :argue:

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 03:14 PM
Hey, I do have moments of being an a$$, just not today. Anyway, we were just having a discussion about this here in the office, and as long as it can be proven that Federal and state taxes are being paid, for an extended period of time, it would be ok to stay, but in that case, those folks would have to step up and become citizens w/ in say 1 year, and if they haven't, out they would have to go. I personally am leaning tward the sponsor program where these folks would have to have a sponsor that would be responsible for them for say the 1st 10 years, and as long as it could be proven that over that period of time they were not a drain to our social programs, paid taxes, and contributed, welcome. I'm sorry, but this get's me onto another tangent of public assistance for everything. My personal opinion is that we as a nation should have to provide for ourselves and all these public assistance programs just gives folks a way out of going out there and making an honest day's wage. Everyone that is born in this country is sponsored by a family for at least their 1st 18 years, (obviously there are exceptions) and doesn't get out from under their parents till they can prove to themselves that they can make it on their own, something simular for immigrants is my thoughts on the way to go. You have to be sponsored for a given period, and if that sponsoring family can't support you, and you haven't proven that you can provide for yourself, you have to go. No more being a burden on the rest of society...
BRA
I agree, great ideas all the way around. And even practical, and possibly feasible to boot.
In all honesty my Mom and I had a sponsor here, one of her friends married an American serviceman, but why Mom never took the time to jump through the bureaucratic hoops, I have no idea.
The jingoistic "Fock 'em all" attitude smacks of fear and will devolve into fascism.
Thanks
CA Stu

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 03:18 PM
PS I enjoy a constructive discourse too, thanks for not posting juvenile, inflammatory macho crap like some people. :rolleyes: :boxed:
Yesterday all little stuey can post is "You're all racists", You're all bigots" If you don't agree with me you are a moron.
Today stuey is the deep thinker, the great communicator. If you don't agree with him today though you're " juvenile, inflamatory and macho".
Solution is simple:
Fence
Troops on the border
National ID
You must return home to apply for a work visa and show you have a job and a LEGAL sponsor before you can return
Incarceration, in tent camp, in the desert if you are caught entering illeagally
Stuey when are you going to sponsor an illeagal alien family that doesn't speak english? (Your own doesn't count)
If you want polite discourse don't call native Americans racist bigots when your just talking out your ass. :argue:[/QUOTE]
Looks like 'stuey' dont know what side of the fence he is on. Hmmmmm...... :idea:

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 03:20 PM
Solution is simple:
Fence
Troops on the border
National ID
If you want polite discourse don't call native Americans racist bigots when your just talking out your ass. :argue:
"Illegal"
Read abrams post.
I posted earlier, I got pissed off yesterday about the whole simplistic approach taken by some of the posters. Hey, I'm only human. Someone implies your family are a bunch of freeeloading criminal, what are you gonna do? That thread gave me a headache yesterday.
And enough with the "little stuey" already. I'm 6 foot, 245.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS learn how to use the quote function, your last posts have been messed up...

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 03:24 PM
There, that's mo beddah. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=13739)

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 03:24 PM
"Illegal"
Read abrams post.
I posted earlier, I got pissed off yesterday about the whole simplistic approach taken by some of the posters. Hey, I'm only human. Someone implies your family are a bunch of freeeloading criminal, what are you gonna do? That thread gave me a headache yesterday.
Thanks
CA Stu
Well then little stuey you owe everyone an apology that you called a racist, a bigot and a moron simply because we NATIVE Americans don't like being over run with third world filth.
I know how to use the quote function, perhaps your mum could read the posts to you that you can't grasp. BITCH :crossx:

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=CA Stu]"Illegal"
Oh my my my!!!!!!
Little stuey caught a typo! Oh damn he is the winner now isn't he! :cool:

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 03:27 PM
You live here, you know it's the american way to come down on someone that doesn't have the same thoughts and feelings as you do. It's how we seperate the strong from the weak. If you can't take the degrating comments, as I've personally learned, don't post. I've had my ass handed to me plenty of times, and all it did was make me stronger. It's the American way. My thoughts is part of the problem in this country is we have to sugar coat everything as to not offend someone. Well let me put it this way, we (white men) have to sugar coat everything we do as to not offend everyone else. Do you see W.E.T. white entertainment television, Only white stores, magazines, clubs, anything. Not anymore. That was all done away w/ in the 60's. But to mee it's seeming fully legal to have these things for people of non caucasion decension. Personally I'm fed up w/ it. But we all know how hard the establishment would come down on us for being proud of who we are, but it's perfectly acceptable for other races to be that way. It's a double standard. How is it that 86% of this country believes in god of some sort, but it is now illegal to have god represented in public forums. Sorry, this tangent is for another time, and another place...
BRA

SoCalSouthpaw
That thread gave me a headache yesterday.
Thanks
CA Stu
Uhhhhh, I think today...you gave everyone else a headache. Oh, there ya go again....correcting folks. "PS learn how to use the quote function, your last posts have been messed up..." I know your type...youre one of those "I've done everything you have, before you and even better than you....." Ive seen your type a million times. Let me ask you....you say you love this country so much that you wanted to name your son 'America'. Have you served this country? Have you been in the military? Just curious.

cdog
[QUOTE=CA Stu]I think that there will have to be some kind of amnesty program attached to the absolute closure of our borders.
For example, show us you have been paying taxes for at least 5 years and you can stay.
Would you be for or against this?
If the illegal aliens can't do this, they are obviously tax cheats and/or a burden on the system, and they should get the boot.
If they can, they are obviously trying to "make it" in the USA and we should allow them to stay.
Thanks
CA Stu
QUOTE]
A good start. But if their here illegally and have been paying tax's they would have had to commit identity fraud by using someone’s SS #. Now their afelon. Where does the madness end? Round them up and send them back? As I said before. Give them a chance to serve in the military. Use them to build the great wall or dig the trench. They must speak English and pass a test. They must have a skilled trade. They must pay a 25k fine for breaking the law. Then they can stay and be Americans. As of now the most important part of this whole discussion it to stop any more from coming here.
And Guy's. It's not cool to talk about people's spouse. That's out of line.

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 03:28 PM
Ya know, I may owe a couple of people an apology for my posts in the other thread yesterday. It's hard to understand "tone of voice" through a message board.
The reason I got defensive and pissed is because you are painting everyone with the same brush.
Sure, there are criminals and assholes in the mix, but to group all of them together is wrong.
For example, you see some drunk idiot at the Channel at Havasu pissing on the beach, throwing trash everywhere, and starting shit with other people, does that mean everyon on the lake is an asshole? Of course not.
Unless you are 100% American Indian, you have an immigrant in your family tree somewhere.
Thanks
CA Stu
In case you missed it, from post #41 in this thread.
Not perfect!
Thanks
CA Stu

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 03:31 PM
"I may owe some people an apology."
Is NOT an apology BITCH! :crossx:
You gonna call Deano a pussy again too?
Me a moron?
Racist?
Bigot?
You're a typical spineless liberal scum bag. Not enough sack to stand up for anything. :220v:

Two K's
03-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Mayhem I don't think Americans have as much a problem with immigrants as they do with illegals [Lets not use the name nondocumented immigrants that the politcians use to make it sound nicer, f--k that] One pays taxes for the money he makes, the other dosen't and takes a job away from a someone who would pay taxes. You say thats why your going to school so you don't have to take a job that they are willing to do. Well their are alot of Americans out there who aren't as fortunate and cant afford school or just like working with their hands which makes me think that you look down your nose at them. :mad: :mad: :mad: not every american can be white collar. I think if this country keeps giving away its blue collar jods and technology [ meaning, having other countries make things that we need ]we wont be able or know how to take care of ourselfs as a country.

buzzaro
03-30-2006, 03:33 PM
A side benefit of the protest is the fact that it enrages people like you, and reduces your capacity for logical thought.
When you get all bent out of shape like that, you are allowing an issue to control you.
Emotions are tough to control sometimes.
Cheers
CA Stu
If they are angry and frustrated and want to carry a mexican flag they should go and protest for all the same shit IN MEXICO.

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 03:34 PM
A good start. But if their here illegally and have been paying tax's they would have had to commit identity fraud by using someone’s SS #. Now their felon. Where does the madness end? Round them up and send them back. As I said before. Give them a chance to serve in the military. Use them to build the great wall or dig the trench. They must speak English and pass a test. They must have a skilled trade. They must pay a 25k fine for breaking the law. Then they can stay and be Americans. As of now the most important part of this whole discussion it to stop any more from coming here.
It's not cool to talk about people's spouse. That's out of line.
Thanks Cdog.
However, ponder this. You have immigrants using a fake SS#, having the taxes deducted from their paychecks. 2 years later the IRS catches on, the boss gets a leeter, questions the guy, and he quits. There is already a bit of cash in the system that the worker has put in there, but he'll never see a tax refund. Would you allow some sort of amnesty to him? Would you allow his tax contributions toward the fine?
I could care less if they have a skilled trade, the richest, most successful man I know is a high school dropout.
I agree about the closing the floodgates, for sure. I think the Royal Navy / lifeboat analogy in the post I copied from another board is right on the money on that one.
The challenge is how to close the border and what to do with the people that are already here...
Thanks
CA Stu

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 03:34 PM
Me a moron?
Racist?
Bigot?
You're a typical spineless liberal scum bag. Not enough sack to stand up for anything. :220v:
Im startn to get more and more of a picture of 'stuey' here. He's really startin to look like someone I want to be when I grow up. I figure I could start right now by cutting off my BALLBAG.

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 03:36 PM
[QUOTE=SoCalSouthpaw]
Solution is simple:
Fence
Troops on the border
National ID
QUOTE]
I like your ideas.
Building a fence would create a huge public works program creating tons of jobs.
Troops would also do this as well as and give our fighting men something to do instead of waiting for the next war.
National ID would make it harder for anyone not a citizen to move around in our nation which would put an end to this problem.
Public Schools- this would free up tens of millions of dollars we could once again put into bettering the students that have the right to be there in the 1st place.
A $5k charge for a work permit would make sure that those folks here that want to be here are making a contribution.
The tent camp would just be a deportation zone, and again would create plenty of jobs. COuld they build one outside of Havisu?
BRA

buzzaro
03-30-2006, 03:38 PM
Thanks Cdog.
However, ponder this. You have immigrants using a fake SS#, having the taxes deducted from their paychecks. 2 years later the IRS catches on, the boss gets a leeter, questions the guy, and he quits. There is already a bit of cash in the system that the worker has put in there, but he'll never see a tax refund. Would you allow some sort of amnesty to him? Would you allow his tax contributions toward the fine?
CA Stu
Thats like saying a thief dropped his wallet in a jewelry store after taking some diamonds and then expects to walk in and get his wallet back. You cant start off with an illegal action and then expect something in return. It just stupid.

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 03:39 PM
Me a moron?
Racist?
Bigot?
Well, to be honest I do owe Deano an apology. Sorry man.
That's who I was referring to.
I took his reference to "breeders" to be a derogatory term, and it pissed me off.
He said he didn't mean it like that, and I'm not going to call the man a liar, so I stepped on my dick there.
I'm hoping to meet him at the Superbike races in Fontana and look him in the eye and shake his hand, too. I felt bad about that.
Your posts, on the other hand, do come off as racist, bigoted and moronic, so no apology for you.
Bitch.
Thanks
CA Stu

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 03:43 PM
Thats like saying a thief dropped his wallet in a jewelry store after taking some diamonds and then expects to walk in and get his wallet back. You cant start off with an illegal action and then expect something in return. It just stupid.
Interesting... I was thinking more of the "2 wrongs don't make a right" idea.
If a worker had been contributing to the tax base with no way of ever getting his money out, what do we do then? Say "Thanks!"?
Thanks
CA Stu

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 03:44 PM
Your posts, on the other hand, do come off as racist, bigoted and moronic, so no apology for you.
Bitch.
Oh really stuey, quote one of my racist bigoted comments. It really has to be racist though, not just in little stueys mind. :D :D

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 03:44 PM
Just as every one of us know's, you do the crime, you do the time. It's cause and effect. They were here illegally, using someone elses ID, were they also using that ID to get credit. It's identity fraud no matter how you look at it. It's time to make everyone folow the same rules. There isn't a special set of circumstances for one group and not another. We are all supposed to be equal here...
BRA

jbtrailerjim
03-30-2006, 03:49 PM
Yo Sciatica....he aint lying bout his green eyed blond!!!! Only, until now I always thought they were blue, as I spent most of my time with her looking down at the top of her head!!!!! LMAO!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Keep your day job....comedy isnt workin for ya. Oh, my avatar - that happens to be your WIFES ASS in my mouth.
Dude, that is totaly uncalled for and not cool at all. Have a debate with a guy but don't resort to throwing out insults about the guy's wife.

cdog
03-30-2006, 03:50 PM
Thanks Cdog.
I could care less if they have a skilled trade, the richest, most successful man I know is a high school dropout.
I agree about the closing the floodgates, for sure. I think the Royal Navy / lifeboat analogy in the post I copied from another board is right on the money on that one.
The challenge is how to close the border and what to do with the people that are already here...
Thanks
CA Stu
Let's say 50% of them have gone this route and used a SS# of a legal person. They still broke the law. Fraud. The drain on our welfare, hospitals and infrastructure out ways any benefit they have paid for. Not to mention social security will most likely not be there in 35 years when I turn 65. If they were paying social security in mass #'s SS would have no deficit. We should arm the border. Deny any benefits to anyone who is not a citizen and give who is here a chance to earn citizenship. Any illegal that has been in jail for any reason should be dropped off at mexicos most southern tip. Until they are a citizen they should have only basic human rights. The constitution only applies to US citizens. There are many good and bad. But they all must play by our rules and respect our system

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 03:50 PM
If a worker had been contributing to the tax base with no way of ever getting his money out, what do we do then? Say "Thanks!"?
Thanks
CA Stu
You don't contribute to the tax base to get money out. His contributions have already been used by him b/c he used the roads in his town, had a police force to enforce the local laws, had firemen in his town to be sure that if his home was to catch fire there was someone to save him and his property or keep it from getting to someone elses property, had access to the public utilities, and public programs. When I pay taxes, I know I am not going to be getting it back, it's to pay for public assistance, and public works programs, as well as pay our public officials...
BRA

rivercrazy
03-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
Part of the PENALTY for breaking the law. Its called accountability for illegal actions.

buzzaro
03-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
I think the point is not that they can, but that they want to. Is there any reason you would want to go into mexico and wave an American Flag? If so, what would that reason be?

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 03:52 PM
Oh really stuey, quote one of my racist bigoted comments. It really has to be racist though, not just in little stueys mind. :D :D
Here's 3 I found....
Wass de matter Whitey?
Eeet es joost de brown pride, viva la raza!
We weell make thees josst likes mexico thens we wills goes to kanada for de yobs and de wallfair! :220v:
"Brown Pride"
That's a good one!
I eem so proud ovv me eritage thats I cants efen leef in my oon kountree!
Ett ees me kultur! viva la raza!
Oh really?
Maybe you can answer a question that I've had for many years.
Why would anyone from anywhere be proud of a heritage that is so corrupt, backward, primitive and fcd up that they can't even live in their own country of which they are so proud?
Believe me when I tell I have said that to a crowd of disrespectful dirtbag foreign scum. You want to live here? Do it legally and keep your scumbag primitive heritage private.
Note:
Not directed at you personally BG, but directed at all the dirt bag aztlan idiots, la raza scum and all the brown pride aholes running around with their heads up there azzes.
Thanks
CA Stu

cdog
03-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
He or she gets their tax value by just being here. Driving on the roads. Most likely free health care. Tax's pay for all of that.

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Dude, that is totaly uncalled for and not cool at all. Have a debate with a guy but don't resort to throwing out insults about the guy's wife.
Check it, you see after the little exchange between us both....it was left to rest. That is, until you, and your infinite pool of wisdom decided to pop in here and for a first reply...try and defend someone who has been berating all of us all day with his ignorance. So to that end....stuff a fat dick in your mouth and be gone....lil' bitch.

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 03:55 PM
You don't contribute to the tax base to get money out. His contributions have already been used by him b/c he used the roads in his town, had a police force to enforce the local laws, had firemen in his town to be sure that if his home was to catch fire there was someone to save him and his property or keep it from getting to someone elses property, had access to the public utilities, and public programs. When I pay taxes, I know I am not going to be getting it back, it's to pay for public assistance, and public works programs, as well as pay our public officials...
BRA
I hear ya. But, if he was a family man and had 14 dependants (a joke! who knew?) and was entitled to a full refund of his tax deposits under our current tax laws, what then?
Thanks
CA Stu

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 03:57 PM
I think the point is not that they can, but that they want to. Is there any reason you would want to go into mexico and wave an American Flag? If so, what would that reason be?
I'll bet that with the change in property ownership laws in Baja, there will be plenty of houses on the beach in Baja with an American flag flying out front soon enough, if there isn't already....
Pride of heritage? Hell, I'm pretty damn proud of what the Stars and Stripes stand for...
Thanks
CA Stu

cdog
03-30-2006, 03:58 PM
I hear ya. But, if he was a family man and had 14 dependants (a joke! who knew?) and was entitled to a full refund of his tax deposits under our current tax laws, what then?
Thanks
CA Stu
Membership has it's benifits. Not legal....No love.....You have to draw the line somewhere.

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 04:01 PM
I fhe was an american, he would be getting the refund that is due to him. But in all honestly, we all complain about taxes, but it's the way our government pays for services they provide to us. If he was here illegally, why is he entitled to a refund? Did he over pay whatever his tax would have been, I doubt it. Either way, w/ his 14 dependants, his moneys paid into the tax was his cost for the use of everything he did while here. Personally I'm pretty sure that someone illegal w/ 14 dependants is probably using up more than his fair share of the public utilities anyway, but I know you were using 14 as an exageration. Anyway, he is the one that was breaking the law, and not getting anything back is just part of his punishment for the crimes he committed to this nation.
BRA

Dave C
03-30-2006, 04:02 PM
this thread has taken a turn for the worst.....
I just figured out why all you guys are here bitchin rather than in the streets counter-protesting the illegals.... You all have JOBS...... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Havasu Cig
Now you have these idiots saying they are going to sue the cops here in S.D. because a kid was taken to the ground and got a bloody nose after he swung at a cop. Others are being critical of the ploice because they are wearing riot gear for protection (they have had rocks and bottles thrown at them) because they are "intimidating" the protesters. :mad:

CA Stu
He or she gets their tax value by just being here. Driving on the roads. Most likely free health care. Tax's pay for all of that.
Auto registration and fuel taxes pay for the roads, right?
Health care is expensive as hell, but I don't think that's due to illegal aliens. I think that can be blamed on Wal-mart (huge employer paying low wages with no healthcare for employees) or on drug company profiteering more than illegal aliens...
Thanks
CA Stu

1978 Rogers
03-30-2006, 04:05 PM
This thread was great reading. To bad CA has a liberal government. I don't see this really getting any better for you down there. I feel sorry for the citizens that are having the system burdened by all the illegals. What a shame. Good luck guys.

CA Stu
03-30-2006, 04:06 PM
I just figured out why all you guys are here bitchin rather than in the streets counter-protesting the illegals.... You all have JOBS...... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....
That said, I need to log off and act like I'm working.
You guys that eat at the "grown-ups" table, thanks for the input and I hope you will enjoy a beer for me, I'll have one on you guys when I get home.
Thanks
CA Stu

rivercrazy
03-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Health care is expensive as hell, but I don't think that's due to illegal aliens. I think that can be blamed on Wal-mart (huge employer paying low wages with no healthcare for employees) or on drug company profiteering more than illegal aliens...
Thanks
CA Stu
Your lack of knowledge on the subject is really showing here. The annual cost just in california would SHOCK the hell out of you.......

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 04:10 PM
Very good little stuey!
First two qoutes I make fun of an idiot wearing a t-shirt with a blatent RACIST statement on it and of course that makes me the racist because I'm WHITE????????????????
The brown pride shirt well WTF do you call that liberal boy? :rolleyes:
I was making fun of him get it?
I didn't think so. :rolleyes:
If I saw some peckerwood with white pride on his shirt I'd make fun of him too.
The third quote has nothing to do with race either you idiot.
What part do you consider "racist" The aztlan/la raza remarks? Do you know antything at all what they mean by La Raza?
The scumbag primitive heritage remark? Is heritage a race? I stand by that remark. If your own culture/heritage is so fcked up you have to run away from it why the hell are here trumpting it's greatness? While literally pissing on my flag in the country you ran away to.
In little stueys world only whitey can be the evil racist.
Just exactly what RACE are mexicans stuey???
There are only three races, you did know that didn't you? :rolleyes:

jbtrailerjim
03-30-2006, 04:13 PM
Check it, you see after the little exchange between us both....it was left to rest. That is, until you, and your infinite pool of wisdom decided to pop in here and for a first reply...try and defend someone who has been berating all of us all day with his ignorance. So to that end....stuff a fat dick in your mouth and be gone....lil' bitch.
I'm not here to defend CA STU. Don't know the guy and I've never met him. I have actually read most of the post over the last couple of days and I don't really agree with a lot of what CA STU has said but I have not read any post where he has thrown a insult about your spouse/girl friend or family member.
I guess I have a lot more class than you and I don't have to resort to calling people names and trying to insult them on the internet. :rolleyes:

buzzaro
03-30-2006, 04:13 PM
I'll bet that with the change in property ownership laws in Baja, there will be plenty of houses on the beach in Baja with an American flag flying out front soon enough, if there isn't already....
Pride of heritage? Hell, I'm pretty damn proud of what the Stars and Stripes stand for...
Thanks
CA Stu
So youre saying you're so proud of the US that when you go to mexico (or canada or france or wherever) that you intend to wave the American flag? Earlier you asked someone to provide evidence of his statistics and now you want to "bet" that something is going to happen and moreover base your argument on that bet?

rivercrazy
03-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Illegals' costs outpace tax payments, report says
By Jerry Seper
The Washington Times, August 26, 2004
http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20040825-112521-6070r.htm
U.S. households headed by illegal aliens used $26.3 billion in government services during 2002 but paid only $16 billion in taxes, an annual cost to taxpayers of $10 billion, says a report issued yesterday by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS).
The report, based on U.S. Census Bureau data, also said if illegal aliens now in the country -- estimated at between 8 million and 12 million -- received amnesty, paid taxes and used services similar to households headed by legal immigrants, the estimated net deficit would increase from $10 billion to more than $29 billion.
'Many native-born Americans observe that their ancestors came to America and did not place great demands on government services,' said Steven A. Camarota, CIS director of research and the report's author. 'Perhaps this is true, but the size and scope of government were dramatically smaller during the last great wave of immigration.
'Not just means tested programs, but expenditures on everything from public schools to roads were only a fraction of what they are today,' he said. 'The arrival of unskilled immigrants in the past did not have the negative fiscal implications that it does today.'
The 48-page report said among the largest government costs were Medicaid at $2.5 billion; treatment for the uninsured, $2.2 billion; food assistance programs and school lunches, $1.9 billion; the federal prison and court system, $1.6 billion; and federal aid to schools, $1.4 billion.
The CIS report said the estimates were only for the federal government, but costs at the state and local levels were likely to be significant. It said costs to the government of unskilled immigrants 'simply reflect the nature of the modern American economy,' and cannot be avoided if the country's immigration policies remain unchanged.
With nearly two-third of illegals in the United States lacking a high school diploma, the report said, the primary reasons they cause a deficit are low education levels and resulting low incomes and tax payments.
Amnesty programs increase costs because illegal aliens still would be largely unskilled, and their tax payments would continue to be modest, but once legalized they could access many more government services, the report said.
The report said if the United States is serious about avoiding the fiscal costs of illegal immigration, the 'only real option' is to enforce the country's existing immigration law and reduce the number of illegal aliens in the United States.

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
My god you're an imbecile you know nothing at all about foreign property ownership in Mexico. What a complete idiot.
You need to live in mexico for a while little stuey, learn the culture, the laws, the people. I have. :rolleyes:

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Hell yeah, is your job going to pay you to hit Berryessa in May w/ the crew? I'd like a ride in that Daytona. You said it has the 496 right?
BRA

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 04:17 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
That pays for some of it, but some comes from the general fund which is aquired through taxes. I don't know the exzact #'s though.

Havasu Cig
03-30-2006, 04:17 PM
This thread was great reading. To bad CA has a liberal government. I don't see this really getting any better for you down there. I feel sorry for the citizens that are having the system burdened by all the illegals. What a shame. Good luck guys.
The sad part is that a lot of the state (including San Diego) is actually conservative, but the heavily populated areas like Los Angeles and San Francisco area are very left and that is where most of the voters are.

stoker
03-30-2006, 04:18 PM
The illegals are proposing that May 1st will be an official day without a mexican day. They don't want any illegals crossing the border, spending money or going to work or school. This should be interesting. I just heard this on John & Ken (KFI AM 640).

Dave C
03-30-2006, 04:19 PM
It sounds like our whole crew is going, 3 maybe 4 boats, maybe more....... I'll let you know.
yup, slow ol 496HO.... whatcha gonna do....
Hell yeah, is your job going to pay you to hit Berryessa in May w/ the crew? I'd like a ride in that Daytona. You said it has the 496 right?
BRA

cdog
03-30-2006, 04:20 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
Please do some research on this. You'll crap yourself when you see the real #'s. There are Federal roads and state roads. Tax's pay for more than you think. It's a proven fact that Auto insurance and Health insurance has sky rocketed by giving out freebees. To guess who? Illegals. It's true that they are not the only reason. But they are taking a failing system and making it worse. A lifer at walmart has no room to complain. If they were worth more they would go and get it. It's the land of opportunity. You snooze you loose.

buzzaro
03-30-2006, 04:22 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
No, we say thanks for visiting now go home. The tax system is not a form of personal investment. Im not sure what you mean by "getting his money out". The money is to pay for the services of the US and CA governments. Healthcare, roads, fire, police, etc. On top of that he is helping to put money into illegal activites, where did he get the fake SS# to start with?

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 04:25 PM
It sounds like our whole crew is going, 3 maybe 4 boats, maybe more....... I'll let you know.
yup, slow ol 496HO.... whatcha gonna do....
SOunds good. This was a great trip last year, actually my 1st "Hot Boat" trip, and had a blast meeting everyone. And don't you worry about that 496. Mine is a 460 pushing a jet, no speed from me, but it'll get me across the lake 3 out of 5 times...
BRA

river redy
03-30-2006, 04:28 PM
Just look at your pay check stub and see how much the state takes out and city taxes and all other taxes we pay and see how much you get back. Then ask yourself how many illegal aleins you are sponsering every year, Hell they just take the bus across the border and work no-one stops them, bottom line its a bunch of no-backbone politicains that dont want to get involved with something that is way out of control! send them all back and take there flags to. This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOT MEXICO :crossx:

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 04:30 PM
SOunds good. This was a great trip last year, actually my 1st "Hot Boat" trip, and had a blast meeting everyone. And don't you worry about that 496. Mine is a 460 pushing a jet, no speed from me, but it'll get me across the lake 3 out of 5 times...
BRA
Damn thread hijackers!!! :D
Oh yeah you're both racists, just to get back on track!

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 04:33 PM
The sad part is that a lot of the state (including San Diego) is actually conservative, but the heavily populated areas like Los Angeles and San Francisco area are very left and that is where most of the voters are.
I did not know this. I knew CA was a liberal state, but did not realize that it's just b/c of the SF and LA areas. I thought I was the minority here. God bless America that we can have a system where we can have neighbors w/ 2 totally different points of view and not be punished for it. I know there have been times that I have taken it for granted, but please forgive me. It's really been the last 3 or 4 years that I've really tried to get involved. 1 of my problems is that I vote, but really feel my vote doesn't mean crap b/c the liberals are so much better organized that the groups I believe in. It's been a long fight up here w/ all the conservation groups trying to turn our local, "man made" lake into some sort of wild life refuge. It's been pathetic. Anyway, I am so happy I am an american and have the right to say what I feel, and feel what say...
BRA

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 04:35 PM
I'm not here to defend CA STU. Don't know the guy and I've never met him. I have actually read most of the post over the last couple of days and I don't really agree with a lot of what CA STU has said but I have not read any post where he has thrown a insult about your spouse/girl friend or family member.
I guess I have a lot more class than you and I don't have to resort to calling people names and trying to insult them on the internet. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry. Let me introduce myself....My name is Chris. A little bit about me, I have to resort to calling people names I do not even know to make my self feel better because I am so goddamned in secure with myself and who I am that I get reallly, reallly offended when someone calls me names on a forum. Oh, and when I hear people whispering around me I think they are all talking about me or my wife or my girlfriend.
Pleeeez guy, be my friend...teach me how to not call people names on the internet. Because according to you, I can have all kinds of class if I learn to mind my tongue. :D
Ok, Im off work now. So, I gots to go. See ya'll in the AM.

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Just look at your pay check stub and see how much the state takes out and city taxes and all other taxes we pay and see how much you get back. Then ask yourself how many illegal aleins you are sponsering every year, Hell they just take the bus across the border and work no-one stops them, bottom line its a bunch of no-backbone politicains that dont want to get involved with something that is way out of control! send them all back and take there flags to. This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOT MEXICO :crossx:
Could they even get away w/ these protests in Mexico, or just here in Mexafornia. I agree, something seriously needs to be done about all the illegal immigrants.
BRA

river redy
03-30-2006, 04:41 PM
Could they even get away w/ these protests in Mexico, or just here in Mexafornia. I agree, something seriously needs to be done about all the illegal immigrants.
BRA
they need to be sent back or become legal citizens the legal way and the kids protesting should never be let back in school, there not even old enough to vote and neither is the illegal ones so what the hell are they doing protesting, higher med. ins. car ins. workmans comp ins BULLSHIT :skull:

boater012
03-30-2006, 04:42 PM
BRA
Hell no they wouldnt get away with this shznit in thier own country they'd be beaten in the streets!!! and they know it but thats not going to stop them from waving flags in the streets and starting riots like idiots, they will end up burning doiwn their own markets and focking themselves in the end. they dont get it they want america to be just like it is in mexico???? THEN WHY COME HERE???? JUST GO HOME AND LIVE IN FILTH IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY!@!!!!!!!!

Dave C
03-30-2006, 04:48 PM
Mostly LA county. But if you add up all the bay area counties it gets substantial.
registration by county (http://www.ss.ca.gov/elections/sov/2004_general/sov_pref_pg5_6_ror.pdf)
results 2004 (http://www.ss.ca.gov/elections/sov/2004_general/formatted_pres_detail.pdf)
I did not know this. I knew CA was a liberal state, but did not realize that it's just b/c of the SF and LA areas. I thought I was the minority here. God bless America that we can have a system where we can have neighbors w/ 2 totally different points of view and not be punished for it. I know there have been times that I have taken it for granted, but please forgive me. It's really been the last 3 or 4 years that I've really tried to get involved. 1 of my problems is that I vote, but really feel my vote doesn't mean crap b/c the liberals are so much better organized that the groups I believe in. It's been a long fight up here w/ all the conservation groups trying to turn our local, "man made" lake into some sort of wild life refuge. It's been pathetic. Anyway, I am so happy I am an american and have the right to say what I feel, and feel what say...
BRA

river redy
03-30-2006, 04:50 PM
THEY DONT HAVE INTERNET IN THERE COUNTRY, AND WE CAN SIT AROUND AND BULLSHIT ABOUT IT ALL DAY, OR WHEN THEY PROTEST WE CAN MAKE OUR STAND AND FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY AND GET IT BACK :cool:

jbtrailerjim
03-30-2006, 04:54 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
When I hear and read crap like this it pisses me off. This is why we all pay taxes. I shouldn't have to send my child to private school to get a good education. I'm actually trying right now to get my oldest son who is going to start kindergarten in September transfered to another school because of poor test scores from the school in my hood full of non-english speaking kids. :mad:

river redy
03-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Here is a statistic that will blow you away, 40% of San Bernadino is Hispanic and out of that 28% have a criminal backgrounds and its get worse but to long to explain. That number is right out the mouth of a parole officer that lives next door. Right out of jail we school them, pay for there housing, and find them work legal or not but they refuse to do so,thats part of your hard earne tax dollars

Dave C
03-30-2006, 05:00 PM
I have to move for this very same reason.... because we can't transfer students in our district.... and its gonna be expensive to move also. Ouch :mad:
but I won't spell out "why" because I don't want to get labeled a racist. ;) Lets just say the tests scores are less than adequate....
. I'm actually trying right now to get my oldest son who is going to start kindergarten in September transfered to another school because of poor test scores from the school in my hood full of non-english speaking kids. :mad:

stoker
03-30-2006, 05:04 PM
They are having a big protest here in Costa Mesa Saturday. Who wants to counter protest?

jbtrailerjim
03-30-2006, 05:21 PM
I have to move for this very same reason.... because we can't transfer students in our district.... and its gonna be expensive to move also. Ouch :mad:
but I won't spell out "why" because I don't want to get labeled a racist. ;) Lets just say the tests scores are less than adequate....
Moving is our last resort if we can't get my son transfered. It sucks we have to even go through this bullshit. :mad:
My wife and I are not afraid to admit to anyone why we want our son transfered from the school or the fact that we might have to move. She told the women from the school district when she asked why we wanted a transfer and my wife was brutally honest with the women and she said she totally understood and agreed it is a huge problem with schools in in our area.
I don't think it is fair for any english speaking kid in the USA to have to put up with being schooled with bunch of non-english speaking Mexicans. If people want to label me a racist for feeling that way, so be it.

YeLLowBoaT
03-30-2006, 05:45 PM
The illegals are proposing that May 1st will be an official day without a mexican day. They don't want any illegals crossing the border, spending money or going to work or school. This should be interesting. I just heard this on John & Ken (KFI AM 640).
maybe wee will get lucky and alot of them that have jobs will get fired....
like many have said I am for immagartion, I am agasint Illegal aliens....I think it wonderful that they want to make a better life for themselfs. I just disagree with how they go about doing it. If you break the law, you should get whats coming too you. last year I was rear ended by a illegal alien. he did not have a DL or INS. I was hurt and could not work for ~ 6 months and had a DR bill of almost 20k. Of which I have payed every cent of it. I apllyed for help paying it and could not get help. During the applaction process I was the only person in the office that spoke english. I was also told by more then 1 person handling my case that If I had been in this country illegally I would have not had to pay a dime-- no matter how much I made or had in the bank....
For the record I work construction, so this is something I deal with almost daily. I personally will not hire some 1 that is a illegal alien or that does not speak english( no matter what thier statis is, but thats a nother story)
here is why ppl hire them....
I have 1 employee, it cost me about 9k a month to keep him employeed. Now the "going" rate for day laborers(90% illegal aliens most mexican) is $50 a day + picking them up/food, yadda yadda. so lets call it $100 a day. now lets assume that I work 20 days a week. so net cost for 1 of them to work for me for a month is 2000. so that means for the same cost I could have 4 of them full time and 1 part time. Now lets say that I need 3 to be able to the same work as my current employee. so 6000. leaving me a savings of 3k a month vs my current employee.
If I know of a contractor hiring illegal aliens I report them. I have infact reported clients hring illegal aliens as live in nanny/house keepers. (granted that was after they refused to pay..)
You can't just go after the aliens, you need to go afer the employers as well.

jbtrailerjim
03-30-2006, 05:46 PM
Pleeeez guy, be my friend...teach me how to not call people names on the internet. Because according to you, I can have all kinds of class if I learn to mind my tongue. :D
LOL.....Sure you got it buddie. You know they say you can never have to many friends.;) But I seem to sense a little bit of sarcasm in your post.:D

Schiada76
03-30-2006, 06:45 PM
Well then you'd be right up there with CACAstu.
His kids go to private school because he's a racist, he just won't admit it. :D
Just in case anyone else thinks I've been too over the top. I don't identify Mexicans or Americans with Mexican ancestors with illegal aliens or racist brown people.
Liberals now, all of them are nothing but scum. :crossx: :D :D

havaduner
03-30-2006, 07:09 PM
You know, I think there is a lot of anger in these posts ( I vented in another thread)
Read the words below.. see what you think.. personally this sums it up for me.
" In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man becuase of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symblolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is loyalty and that is to the American people." - T. Roosevelt- 1907

SoCalSouthpaw
03-30-2006, 07:31 PM
LOL.....Sure you got it buddie. You know they say you can never have to many friends.;) But I seem to sense a little bit of sarcasm in your post.:D
Yes, it was laced with sarcasm. Lighthearted though. Im just ventin, havin fun - with no ill feelin's meant - even though some of my comments can be taken offensively. Let me buy you a beer, or ten.... :)

Racer277
03-30-2006, 09:37 PM
Very Good.
Awesome Quote.
TR is a Hero.
You know, I think there is a lot of anger in these posts ( I vented in another thread)
Read the words below.. see what you think.. personally this sums it up for me.
" In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man becuase of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symblolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is loyalty and that is to the American people." - T. Roosevelt- 1907

ROZ
03-30-2006, 09:43 PM
I am, however, against "illegal" immigration E-nuf said :)
I have Dutch friends who are on working visas for the past 30years, and applied for citizenship once they were established here... I believe they are all citizens now :) ... It did take a long time, though.

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 10:36 PM
When I hear and read crap like this it pisses me off. This is why we all pay taxes. I shouldn't have to send my child to private school to get a good education. I'm actually trying right now to get my oldest son who is going to start kindergarten in September transfered to another school because of poor test scores from the school in my hood full of non-english speaking kids. :mad:
It was decided this year that we too are going to be sending our children to private school. It's a good investment in their future, especially during their younger years. I just feel that b/c of the politics and crap in the public school system, along w/ the smaller class sizes, it was the right choice for them. And heck, it will only cost about $100 more than we already pay for child care, and the will still be together, at least at the same location as our oldest turns 5 this Nov. I really just don't think my children should suffer b/c of the fact that a bunch of other children, who wern't supposed to be there in the 1st place are going to be holding them back b/c their families didn't teach them english before they went to school...
BRA

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 10:42 PM
They are having a big protest here in Costa Mesa Saturday. Who wants to counter protest?
Wished I lived closer b/c I would love to join in on the counter protesting. Love it or leave it you ungreatful immigrants.

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 10:50 PM
maybe wee will get lucky and alot of them that have jobs will get fired....
like many have said I am for immagartion, I am agasint Illegal aliens....I think it wonderful that they want to make a better life for themselfs. I just disagree with how they go about doing it. If you break the law, you should get whats coming too you. last year I was rear ended by a illegal alien. he did not have a DL or INS. I was hurt and could not work for ~ 6 months and had a DR bill of almost 20k. Of which I have payed every cent of it. I apllyed for help paying it and could not get help. During the applaction process I was the only person in the office that spoke english. I was also told by more then 1 person handling my case that If I had been in this country illegally I would have not had to pay a dime-- no matter how much I made or had in the bank....
For the record I work construction, so this is something I deal with almost daily. I personally will not hire some 1 that is a illegal alien or that does not speak english( no matter what thier statis is, but thats a nother story)
here is why ppl hire them....
I have 1 employee, it cost me about 9k a month to keep him employeed. Now the "going" rate for day laborers(90% illegal aliens most mexican) is $50 a day + picking them up/food, yadda yadda. so lets call it $100 a day. now lets assume that I work 20 days a week. so net cost for 1 of them to work for me for a month is 2000. so that means for the same cost I could have 4 of them full time and 1 part time. Now lets say that I need 3 to be able to the same work as my current employee. so 6000. leaving me a savings of 3k a month vs my current employee.
If I know of a contractor hiring illegal aliens I report them. I have infact reported clients hring illegal aliens as live in nanny/house keepers. (granted that was after they refused to pay..)
You can't just go after the aliens, you need to go afer the employers as well.
Very true. You have to fight the hand that is feeding these law breakers as well as the problem itself. I swear, why doesn't INS just start going through construction sites and pick off the illegals, and inforce whatever laws are on the books as to how labor providers are supposed to be punished for hiring these illegals. Isn't it our tax dollars that is paying the INS as well.
Just had a thought. What if b/c of these protest, american citizens get so fed up w/ it we force the INS to enforce our laws. Wouldn't that be ironic?
BRA

abraman1326
03-30-2006, 11:13 PM
I too am all for immigration. That's what has made america so great. It's the great melting pot. My problem is w/ the people that are here illegally. Our government need to enforce the laws we have on the books now and kick the hell out all these illegals that don't have the intention of becoming citizens. Work visas are great, but once their time is up, get the F out. Hell, isn't this how the terrorists were able to carry out their plan, b/c their visa's had expired and nobody caught up w/ them and said hey, your time is up, time to go home buddy. This is a huge problem, and I hope the American government does something about it. I'm not sure how it all played out but how the hell can the CA government give drivers licences to illegals. If they are already breaking the law by just being here, don't give them a drivers licence and give them any privilages, my opinion is they are just going to abuse it anyway. WTF people. If I were to go and live in Mexico, would they have english speaking teacher for my children, hell no! If that's where I wanted to live, it'd be my responsibility to adapt and learn the culture I'm in, and that is how it should be for these immigrants. Learn to adapt, or get the F out. If you are not going to adapt, or pick and chose what you are going to adapt, why the hell are you here, you are not making anything better, you are just abusing it. They say they come here to make a better life for themselves, but how much of a better life can it be to be looking over their shoulder all day every day making sure they are not caught?
BRA

moneypit
03-30-2006, 11:26 PM
Im for getting in the back of the line. Im for the person who wants to waive the american flag. Im not for those who want to come here and speak a foreign language and expect me to change. You wont see me waiving a German flag. I dont mind people learning about there heritage.
(I went to the Black eyed Peas concert yesturday. I stood there in shock when they had the mexican and the phillipino flag on the screen. Not once did they show the American flag. Now, I will never listen to the BLP's...)

RitcheyRch
03-31-2006, 05:07 AM
I sent them $200 a few weeks back.

RitcheyRch
03-31-2006, 05:15 AM
Exactly.

Old Texan
03-31-2006, 06:00 AM
Point 1: Vincente Fox is more akin to a mafia Don than a Presidente. He is blind to the corruption in his country that basically forces the poor to the US. He uses them as a resource to send his largest economical profit apart from oil into his economy. Why does our government not take him to task over his policies?
Point 2: Shut down the borders. Stop the sale of counterfeit documentation here in the states. Stop the use of our social services for illegals. Send back all the illegal alien prisoners currenty incarcerated in our prisons. Heavily fine any employer with illegals on the payroll.
Point 3: Due to shear numbers and costs it will be difficult at best to return the total number of illegals in this country. Amnesty is not the answer nor is free citizenship. Rather we should register all present with hard to copy ID's. Make them accountable to checkin with pertinent data. Offer guest worker status. Tax them 50 cents for every hour worked with a matching 50 cents from their employer and a matching 50 cents from Mexican government. The money accrued will be used to set up social services, hospitals, schools, and guest worker help centers to be used for them in lieu of US citizen facilities. Make them accountable for their own needs.
If the libs and bleeding hearts don't like the plan, tough. If the Illegals don't like the plan, get out.
Enough is enough. :mad:

TCHB
03-31-2006, 06:05 AM
My personal opinion is to hit every construction site with INS agents. Every illegal alien will cost the construction company a $10,000 fine
We have laws on the books but employers are behind hiring illegal people. If we did not hire them they would not come here. We are the problem!!!

Freak
03-31-2006, 06:30 AM
Corporations are the problem and they have bought the government. It’s all in the name of the dollar.
Example:
It's not the small farmers who are benefiting from the illegals in the US, it's the corporate farmers.
I expect that if the Senate puts up anything that would really stop illegal immigration, I'd say the current administration folks would veto it. Corpgov has its agenda. You don't think campaign contributions are based on "ideals" do you?

TCHB
03-31-2006, 06:38 AM
The majority of all farms are owned buy Japan!!

haulina29
03-31-2006, 06:42 AM
Ted Kennedy could care less about Mexicans hes looking at 13 million new Democrats if his plan goes thru .

Freak
03-31-2006, 07:45 AM
Jap corps - American Corps = no difference. Both want to pay bottom dollar for labor.
Ted K. another example how Dems and Repubs want the same things in the end. They just have different reasons for going for them.

stoker
03-31-2006, 09:24 AM
Just to be clear, I am not against legal imigration, I am against illegal imigration! I hear so many people complaining about this and very little doing anything about it. The protesters are actually gaining ground with the gov. because they are screaming the loudest. Unless we fight back and voice our concerns we are all doomed.
The Minuteman are doing a border patrol in April. These guys are a peacefull group that just watch the border and report any crossings to the border police.
I signed up, who else is in?

Mayhem
03-31-2006, 11:32 AM
After reading all of the posts on here I think everyone can agree on the principle fact that no one here is for having undocumented people living in America. It is first of all not in anyone's interest to have people that are not registered because of security issues and the expense that many of us tax payers incur. So that being said I definatily feel that the Politicans are using this issue to stir up support. And I really think that by reading this forum that all of us should call their local representatives and let them know how you feel on the issue. Just tell them your name and that if they don't pursue the majorities view then you are not going to vote for them. If people do that they will take the majorities opinion because they are politicans and they want to keep thier perky, soft job. It is the citizen's duty to take action. So if you don't agree with the protests, then you should march against them. I will say that thinking about the issue overnight and taking in what was said by all the poster really helped me to develop my position on the issue. And just in response to earlier post, I am from a below middle class background that had to put my life at risk by joining the military to gain money for an education and I watched my parents struggle just to provide, so I do have respect for the working class for without them nothing in this country could be done.

abraman1326
03-31-2006, 12:31 PM
Point 1: Vincente Fox is more akin to a mafia Don than a Presidente. He is blind to the corruption in his country that basically forces the poor to the US. He uses them as a resource to send his largest economical profit apart from oil into his economy. Why does our government not take him to task over his policies?
Point 2: Shut down the borders. Stop the sale of counterfeit documentation here in the states. Stop the use of our social services for illegals. Send back all the illegal alien prisoners currenty incarcerated in our prisons. Heavily fine any employer with illegals on the payroll.
Point 3: Due to shear numbers and costs it will be difficult at best to return the total number of illegals in this country. Amnesty is not the answer nor is free citizenship. Rather we should register all present with hard to copy ID's. Make them accountable to checkin with pertinent data. Offer guest worker status. Tax them 50 cents for every hour worked with a matching 50 cents from their employer and a matching 50 cents from Mexican government. The money accrued will be used to set up social services, hospitals, schools, and guest worker help centers to be used for them in lieu of US citizen facilities. Make them accountable for their own needs.
If the libs and bleeding hearts don't like the plan, tough. If the Illegals don't like the plan, get out.
Enough is enough. :mad:
Another great idea. I like this one, although, I doubt it would come through. Mexico is never going to give us anything. They have their hands so deep in our pockets that there is no way it would work. It is a great idea though, and it is something we should let our representatives know about.
I would like to know something. If someone were to approach their representatives, would our suggestions and concerns just fall on deph ears. How can the little men get together and come up w/ some sort of voice that is heard. We all think this way, but nobody seems to hear us. It's always the well organized minority that make the most noise, and we seem to be put on the back burner and nothing it seems is done in our favor. I've joined several organizations in the past couple of years that say they are fighting for what I believe in, but still don't seem to see anything done about it. I'm refering to all the debate over religion in public forums, and I am sick and tired of being put on the back burner even though my thoughts are part of what the majority of Americans believe in. How is it that all these minoritys and liberals are so well organized, and we can't seem to get our thought and feelings out to the right people...
BRA

Schiada76
03-31-2006, 12:32 PM
Mayhem, they are not "undocumented" they are criminals. They commit a crime when they cross the border, that's just for starters.
Honest people, with integrity, that immigrate legally get screwed in the process.
How do you feel when you see this illegal filth wiping their asses with our flag? Throwing cups of piss on the flag and on native Americans at soccer games? They don't give a flying crap about America.
Thank you for your service to our country BTW. :D

FLEA DIDDY
03-31-2006, 12:42 PM
There is quite afew educated peeps on this board right? What do we do as a group, sitting around here like its PTA meeting isn't going to change a thing. Surely some of you have an idea how we can group together and show our dislike for this issue. :220v:

Seadog
03-31-2006, 12:57 PM
The math is this, as I see it. Based on normal benefits costs, the employee will receive $6000 of the $9000 in wages. The federal government will get about half of that, so the employee is taking about $150/day home in wages. So are the three mexicans. However, social security and employer paid taxes have been lost to about $2000/mo. In addition, another $3000/mo is removed from federal taxes. Now you can argue the exact numbers, but the fact remains that money for running our government is being taken away, affecting social security, the military and highway construction. Also, about $2000 of the money paid each month to the Mexicans is probably going back to Mexico. That is money leaving our economy. It will not go to Wal-Mart or Safeway, the furniture store or electronics store. It will go Chavez's Mini-mart in Canatian or Pepe's House of Serapes in Arteaga. If I remember right, every construction or manufacturing job supports three service jobs. So that is four Americans not working for three Mexicans. Now explain to me how this is not affecting me having them doing jobs cheaply?

abraman1326
03-31-2006, 12:58 PM
Mayhem, they are not "undocumented" they are criminals. They commit a crime when they cross the border, that's just for starters.
Honest people, with integrity, that immigrate legally get screwed in the process.
How do you feel when you see this illegal filth wiping their asses with our flag? Throwing cups of piss on the flag and on native Americans at soccer games? They don't give a flying crap about America.
Thank you for your service to our country BTW. :D
I did not know that they were dishonoring the flag in this way. Now I am really pissed. Fing ingreats. Get the Fock out of our country, especially if you don't give a crap about it. How is it that millions of early settlers came here and flourished. And these parasites come here to exploit it. Get a f'n job, be a man, and provide for your family. This is Americe, where anyone can make their fortune, this is not a nation to free load and get handouts. Get a f'n life and go back to your own hell hole, learn some respect, and come back legally. Provide for yourself, don't expect me to provide for you.
Flea, what's you idea on how to do something about this? I've donated to the Minute men yesterday, and if I lived down south, I'd be there to help stand watch on our border. I'll be contacting my federal representatives, but really feel my voice will fall on deph ears b/c I am only one man, and politicians care about getting votes, not about one man. So tell me, what do you thing we can do to change the problem???
BRA

roostwear
03-31-2006, 01:10 PM
I'm tellin' ya, one thing that HAS to be done is change the law about children born here automatically having citizenship. I heard it the other day on the news from a school where they are "protesting".... "how can you send my parents back when I'm a citizen?"

Desert Rat
03-31-2006, 01:51 PM
And don't romanticize their immigration, they came here looking for a better life for their families (just like a healthy percentage of today's illegals). There were no immigration laws back then.
Don't kid yourself.
Thanks
CA Stu
Yes some may be looking for the American dream BUT what part of illegal don't you understand! My Grandfather waited 3 years to come here! He did it the right way! I have a house full of Julio’s across the street in a pretty nice area, ONE family homes 3-4 bedrooms but across the street has close to 14 adult males living is a trash infested DUMP! Two have been in car accidents with people I know, no license or insurance! Sucks when you get T-boned by a friggin illegal and he walks away laughing because he knows the worst to happen is his POS car gets impounded and he walks!! What is happening in today’s time is called being FED up with ALL aspects of illegal immigration! Both the illegal’s AND the friggin politicians that allow it!! Groups like the minutemen arise to do what the government wont. NO other country INCLUDING Mexico allows what we have going on in this country right now! Ponder that!!!

FLEA DIDDY
03-31-2006, 02:36 PM
I did not know that they were dishonoring the flag in this way. Now I am really pissed. Fing ingreats. Get the Fock out of our country, especially if you don't give a crap about it. How is it that millions of early settlers came here and flourished. And these parasites come here to exploit it. Get a f'n job, be a man, and provide for your family. This is Americe, where anyone can make their fortune, this is not a nation to free load and get handouts. Get a f'n life and go back to your own hell hole, learn some respect, and come back legally. Provide for yourself, don't expect me to provide for you.
Flea, what's you idea on how to do something about this? I've donated to the Minute men yesterday, and if I lived down south, I'd be there to help stand watch on our border. I'll be contacting my federal representatives, but really feel my voice will fall on deph ears b/c I am only one man, and politicians care about getting votes, not about one man. So tell me, what do you thing we can do to change the problem???
BRASup Bra, bro that's what I am asking you guys. I am just a blue collar fella, Can't we get a petition signed and mailed to the powers that be? We could keep sending copies every f@ckin day if need be. Who do we/I email? Email them everyday til they get the f@cken point. We are in control, we pay the taxes and we vote. As AMERICANS we need to STAND UP FOR WHAT OUR COUNTRY was founded on. BLOOD SWEAT AND HARD WORK, FORGED THIS GREAT COUNTRY.

Schiada76
03-31-2006, 02:57 PM
Can I e-mail someone here a video? I don't know how to post it.
Thanks in advance
Aww hell just go to
www.wehategringos.com and watch the videos :220v:

Mayhem
03-31-2006, 04:47 PM
If you guys want change you can do it by calling your reps and getting people to vote in good politicans, if they really exist. :) Petitions work, but they take time, but if people show up to demostrate their actions they are heard more than those just signing a petition. I mean to me the ones that have been on T.V are the ones demostrating and they are the ones gaining support even if they are the minority opinion. Actions speak louder. I do believe that this forum is helping because it allowing people to formulate ideas that will help them to make better decsions. Even if this has little to do with what most of us enjoy doing, which is for me boating. :)
BTW: Thanks Schiada :)

yeah,right
03-31-2006, 05:46 PM
You can't ever satisfy them. No matter what you do, they'll find something to bitch about. Screw all of them. Especially the ones defacing the American flag. This crap really pisses me off.

wedge44
03-31-2006, 09:42 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: Muthafeeeeuka's been flyin' under the radar all these years and now that someone, or I should some people's, have decided to do what shoulda been done halfa century ago, they're all piss'd. Like they have some kind of right to be piss'd. Its pretty funny how they think they're owed some kind of rights, but wont give out their f-ing names when voicing their opinions & shiat to reporters, etc... Hmmmmm.
Run a primetime commercial for free U.S. citizenships at a precise time located at a large port (Long Beach or LA). Throw 'em all on a large cargo ship, and point that bitch out to sea and FULL SPEED AHEAD CAPT.!!!! Then, put a mine field on our side of the border - and to be humanitarian about it all....posts a few signs of warning for those who choose to defy our immigration laws. :mad: :mad: :mad:
THEN WHO IS GOING PICK YOUR FRUIT AND VEGGIES, WASH AND DETAIL YOUR CAR, BOAT AND CUT YOUR FRIGGEN LAWN....... YOU....I DON'T THINK SOOOO. REMEMBER THIS WAS MEXICO, SETTLED AND COLONIZED BY THE SPANIARDS, WHILE YOU GUYS WERE EATING TURKEY WITH EAST COAST LOCALS OR GETTING YOUR ASSES STOMPED BY THE BRITISH, LOOKING FOR ASSISTANCE FROM THE FRENCH.....YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN SCHOOL AND STUDIED YOUR HISTORY.....FOOD FOR THOUGHT.....IN CASE YOU MIGHT NEED TO START PICKING YOUR OWN......WEDGE

abraman1326
03-31-2006, 09:44 PM
Sup Bra, bro that's what I am asking you guys. I am just a blue collar fella, Can't we get a petition signed and mailed to the powers that be? We could keep sending copies every f@ckin day if need be. Who do we/I email? Email them everyday til they get the f@cken point. We are in control, we pay the taxes and we vote. As AMERICANS we need to STAND UP FOR WHAT OUR COUNTRY was founded on. BLOOD SWEAT AND HARD WORK, FORGED THIS GREAT COUNTRY.
I finally broke down and sent a long ass e mail to Bush, Fienstine, Boxer, and whoever my US Rep is today. (Not like Boxer or Fienstine will do a damn thing about it they are a huge part of the problem damn liberal suck ups!!) I am thinking I will be doing it everyday for the entire month of April, just so they know my stand. If there were a petition started, I would definetly sign it. (Good idea there) Something has to be done b/c the silent majority is losing the war!!!
BRA

yeah,right
03-31-2006, 09:53 PM
Mayhem, why don't you dive back in the cesspool you crawled out of and take CACA STU with you! You're living in a dream world or you're so f*cked up on drugs you wouldn't know reality if it bit you on the ass.
Calling your reps doesn't accomplish a damn thing as they have their own agenda, which is to get re-elected by promising ANYTHING that the group they are bullsh*tting at the moment wants to hear. PERIOD ! They could care less about anything else. The people of THIS state have already spoken and in the end it doesn't matter anyway as the courts have set themselves up as the deciding body NOT THE PEOPLE!
Good politicans ! There might be 1 or 2 but when you have 1000 different whores snowing the rioters for their future support and all the while blowing the voting public into thinking they're on the side of the voters all you have is a clusterf*ck and the 1 or 2 good ones are totally ineffective. Until you get out in the real world STFU and take your theories back to whatever class you got thrown out of!
Take your little f*cktard Stu with you. What we have here is an admitted criminal shooting his mouth off about something the pussywhipped lil bastard doesn't know a thing about with the arrogance that has been exhibited by more than a few "BRITS". TAX< TAX< TAX< that's the slimey way to solve every problem and while we're subsidizing our Feinsteinian citizens why don't we just refer to them as "subjects"? Ya'll still sore cuz we didn't see it your way a couple hundred years ago.
When I stop and think about it, I have more respect for a Mexican that busted his nut to get here than I do for the likes of you. You just rode in on some one elses nickle and hid like a slime in the shadows. Back across 'the pond' bitch and maybe if you get down on your knees in front of the queen(LOL, one queen to another,LOL) she'll forgive you for being absent without a note from your mummy.
You two make me puke and I hope you can see that you are clearly in the minority on this forum. I would rather my tax money be spent to bury an invading criminal than to be used to "buy off" some POS that just doesn't want to obey the law and is demanding rights that they seem to think are guarenteed them just because of an act of nature.
Rio
Again, a man of wisdom. Great post, as usual.

DEMOMAN
03-31-2006, 09:53 PM
Its real simple. Take away the freebies. Then whoever can take care of themselves will stay and those that can't will deport themselves.

totenhosen
03-31-2006, 10:49 PM
Whatever happened to Prop. 187???

THOR
04-01-2006, 07:11 AM
THEN WHO IS GOING PICK YOUR FRUIT AND VEGGIES, WASH AND DETAIL YOUR CAR, BOAT AND CUT YOUR FRIGGEN LAWN....... YOU....I DON'T THINK SOOOO. REMEMBER THIS WAS MEXICO, SETTLED AND COLONIZED BY THE SPANIARDS, WHILE YOU GUYS WERE EATING TURKEY WITH EAST COAST LOCALS OR GETTING YOUR ASSES STOMPED BY THE BRITISH, LOOKING FOR ASSISTANCE FROM THE FRENCH.....YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN SCHOOL AND STUDIED YOUR HISTORY.....FOOD FOR THOUGHT.....IN CASE YOU MIGHT NEED TO START PICKING YOUR OWN......WEDGE
Stomped? uhhh, whatever. I'll pay for a history class if you show up.

Seadog
04-01-2006, 08:07 AM
My opinion about the students protesting is to make them make up the lost school days when everyone else is on summer break. Then mail their certificate of completion to Mexico City. If they want to wave the Mexican flag, let the state of Mexico issue any diplomas. I would also bill Mexico for their education.

yeah,right
04-01-2006, 08:41 AM
GETTING YOUR ASSES STOMPED BY THE BRITISH, YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN SCHOOL AND STUDIED YOUR HISTORY......WEDGE
Who should have studied more? Yeah, right.

wedge44
04-01-2006, 10:44 AM
Who should have studied more? Yeah, right.
Yes, Eventually you did win...acknowledged
Don't get me wrong people, my ancestors are indeginious to this continent, the kids you see protesting, most are american citizens, 1st or 2nd generation americans and yes they are wrong for not holding two flags, and but like all of us, they still have many ties to thier fatherland, like all the little bumper stickers on the SUV's, flags of England, Germany, Holland, IRISH...etc.....we only let the ugliness out when they are flags from South America, Central America, or a Carribean Country....

wedge44
04-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Most important thing to remember is the parents of these kids hold jobs that many AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL NO DO....and somebody has to do it

THOR
04-01-2006, 10:53 AM
The way I see it is that the protestors have one distinct difference than the non-protestors. The non-protestors are PROUD to be an American. The protestors show their pride by waving Mexican flags. That is a slap in the face to America and those of us who are Americans. If they really wanted to become Americans and live by the same rules and laws that apply to all of us then wave an American flag. But, I guess their intelligence levels are shown by the way they act while protesting. I havent heard one protestor actually say anything worthwhile. Also, 99% of them dont have a clue as to why they are protesting. It is just an excuse not to work or go to school.

THOR
04-01-2006, 10:55 AM
Most important thing to remember is the parents of these kids hold jobs that many AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL NO DO....and somebody has to do it
If that is the only thing that will get you out of your current country that is soooooo bad, then too bad. Either choose to stay in Mexico or do the job that allows you to live in this great country. Everyone has choices.

FLEA DIDDY
04-01-2006, 11:15 AM
Yes, Eventually you did win...acknowledged
Don't get me wrong people, my ancestors are indeginious to this continent, the kids you see protesting, most are american citizens, 1st or 2nd generation americans and yes they are wrong for not holding two flags, and but like all of us, they still have many ties to thier fatherland, like all the little bumper stickers on the SUV's, flags of England, Germany, Holland, IRISH...etc.....we only let the ugliness out when they are flags from South America, Central America, or a Carribean Country....Uh.......These folks are not over here marching in the streets, flying flags and generaly being disruptive to society. These folks are educated enough to know that if they are here ILLEGALY to STFU................ These mexicans are over here illegaly and crying for equal rights? WTF kinda ignorance is that, If they where EDUCATED they would go through the proper channels and become a U.S. citizen or wait there turn like the rest do. Comparing illegal mexicans to illegal irish, south africans and what not is apples to oranges.

wedge44
04-01-2006, 11:15 AM
If that is the only thing that will get you out of your current country that is soooooo bad, then too bad. Either choose to stay in Mexico or do the job that allows you to live in this great country. Everyone has choices.
I'm in my country, and yes I'm Proud to be an American, of California descent(Chumas Indian & Mexican), I served in the armed forces, as did several of my uncles in Veitnam, and both of my grandfather's in WW II. My 3 children are true North American's of both Canadian, California Indian and Mexican descent....and the choices for these people are to empty your trash and cut your lawn, because we all know the people you are so proud of won't do it and we shoud support these people that hold these lowly jobs, and yes they are a burden on society because these jobs don't pay well, that's why our kids or people won't do them....it's a double edged sword that we all take advantage of....

wedge44
04-01-2006, 11:18 AM
Uh.......These folks are not over here marching in the streets, flying flags and generaly being disruptive to society. These folks are educated enough to know that if they are here ILLEGALY to STFU................ These mexicans are over here illegaly and crying for equal rights? WTF kinda ignorance is that, If they where EDUCATED they would go through the proper channels and become a U.S. citizen or wait there turn like the rest do. Comparing illegal mexicans to illegal irish, south africans and what not is apples to oranges.
They fly under the radar, protected by people....because it's funny when I'm asked for my green card and the white guy with me has one.... :D :D :D

THOR
04-01-2006, 11:31 AM
I'm in my country, and yes I'm Proud to be an American, of California descent(Chumas Indian & Mexican), I served in the armed forces, as did several of my uncles in Veitnam, and both of my grandfather's in WW II. My 3 children are true North American's of both Canadian, California Indian and Mexican descent....and the choices for these people are to empty your trash and cut your lawn, because we all know the people you are so proud of won't do it and we shoud support these people that hold these lowly jobs, and yes they are a burden on society because these jobs don't pay well, that's why our kids or people won't do them....it's a double edged sword that we all take advantage of....
Dont play that BS race card. Trash men make very good money so you are dead wrong on that count. Also, cutting 15-20 lawns per day in the same tract pays well too.
"your people"?? WTF man. Are you an American or not? My 'so called' people as call them are Americans. Dont be so bitter towards the well to do. I cut my own lawn and pay taxes out of my ass to have somebody dump my trash. Big deal. I am not in the minority here.

Seadog
04-01-2006, 11:36 AM
I ma so tired of hearing that BS propaganda that they are doing jobs no one else will. They do jobs that our citizens will not do at minimun wage or less. There is a big difference. If that is the criteria, then we should allow a guest program of third world asians or africans.
As for flag waving, if the Mexican flag is waved as protest against our government and citizens, then it is proper to take umbage. If they try to place the Mexican flag above the U.S. flag, or any other disrespect for the U.S. flag, that is wrong.
Another thing is those idiots that claim the land belongs to Mexico. With that logic, then the Aztecs, Toltecs and Mayans have prior claim on a heck of a lot of countries. We own our countries for as long as we protect our borders. Open borders do not make a good neighbor, it creates a no-mans zone.

wedge44
04-01-2006, 12:19 PM
I ma so tired of hearing that BS propaganda that they are doing jobs no one else will. They do jobs that our citizens will not do at minimun wage or less. There is a big difference. If that is the criteria, then we should allow a guest program of third world asians or africans.
As for flag waving, if the Mexican flag is waved as protest against our government and citizens, then it is proper to take umbage. If they try to place the Mexican flag above the U.S. flag, or any other disrespect for the U.S. flag, that is wrong.
Another thing is those idiots that claim the land belongs to Mexico. With that logic, then the Aztecs, Toltecs and Mayans have prior claim on a heck of a lot of countries. We own our countries for as long as we protect our borders. Open borders do not make a good neighbor, it creates a no-mans zone.
ok....I give, let racism hide under patrism...if that's ok with you, not ok with me, if your not from this continent, then somewhere down the line your ancestors immigrated and overtook the land via war or hostlity and now you call it yours and ours and whatever...but you hide your racsicm behind patrism
wedge...06 F-350 6.0 turbo diesel, 06 wildcat 5th wheel 29' and 04 ultra 23xs 496 HO....and I bought them cutting lawns and recycling your trash...wedge

beerjet
04-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Both of my parents are from juarez mexico and came over here in the mid 70's and no one ever "gave" them any thing . They and I dont think anyone who as my mother says "just got off an f-ing donkey come here to get drivers licence" WRONG ! WAY F-ING WRONG ! You want something , Sighn some paper work and get to f-ing work . My dad bought me my first truck for $800 and I had give all of my paychecks till it was payed off . He also got me my first job at 14 . So if all you "americans" want to generalize all "mexicans" and start killing and deporting us . Then feel free to set "white america" back 50 + years .
As a side note , why is it allways the white guy one the side of the road beggin for money and the f-ing beaner on the side of the road beggin for work :idea: Something my german/jewish/cathlic/russian white wife brought to my attention.

beerjet
04-01-2006, 12:51 PM
As far as those dumb f***ing kids leaving school . They need a good old fashion ass whoopin like the last one my mom gave me and maybe they would think twice about leaving class .

CA Stu
04-01-2006, 01:22 PM
ok....I give, let racism hide under patrism...if that's ok with you, not ok with me, if your not from this continent, then somewhere down the line your ancestors immigrated and overtook the land via war or hostlity and now you call it yours and ours and whatever...but you hide your racsicm behind patrism
wedge...06 F-350 6.0 turbo diesel, 06 wildcat 5th wheel 29' and 04 ultra 23xs 496 HO....and I bought them cutting lawns and recycling your trash...wedge
Wow, another productive immigrant! Who knew?
Good for you, man, I'm with ya. :cool:
I can't believe I'm the only one that sees the irony in these turkeys yelling "Learn English or go home!"
How about this? "Learn Navajo or go home!" Makes sense, huh?
Remember guys, if your argument is weak, call the other guy names, and type a bunch of stuff you'd never say to his face. Great tactic.
Thanks
CA Stu <-- just sitting here, shaking my head

THOR
04-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Both of my parents are from juarez mexico and came over here in the mid 70's and no one ever "gave" them any thing . They and I dont think anyone who as my mother says "just got off an f-ing donkey come here to get drivers licence" WRONG ! WAY F-ING WRONG ! You want something , Sighn some paper work and get to f-ing work . My dad bought me my first truck for $800 and I had give all of my paychecks till it was payed off . He also got me my first job at 14 . So if all you "americans" want to generalize all "mexicans" and start killing and deporting us . Then feel free to set "white america" back 50 + years .
As a side note , why is it allways the white guy one the side of the road beggin for money and the f-ing beaner on the side of the road beggin for work :idea: Something my german/jewish/cathlic/russian white wife brought to my attention.
You are the one that brought color and race into this. Begging on the side of the road = white. That was as classless as you could be. In my mind, your father came here and now he is a citizen which makes him an American. The same as you right? So why bring in the mexican vs. American crap? If you arent a citizen here then you arent an American and you dont get the same rights as the tax paying citizens. Right? Am I wrong?

THOR
04-01-2006, 01:50 PM
Wow, another productive immigrant! Who knew?
Good for you, man, I'm with ya. :cool:
I can't believe I'm the only one that sees the irony in these turkeys yelling "Learn English or go home!"
How about this? "Learn Navajo or go home!" Makes sense, huh?
Remember guys, if your argument is weak, call the other guy names, and type a bunch of stuff you'd never say to his face. Great tactic.
Thanks
That doesnt make any sense at all. Learn the 'native' language which is English. Have you seen any street signs in spanish? F&^% no. Learn english or get the f out. Simple. If I were to move to Germany I would learn German. Call me crazy but I would adapt. The illegals should become legal by doing the proper paperwork and taking the proper courses to learn English. Dont be bitter. You must adapt.

Seadog
04-01-2006, 02:15 PM
So, if I make a valid point, I am a racist? Respect for our flag, is not racism. Putting another flag above ours is disrespect. If we were in Mexico, doing the same with our flag would be disrespect. Do you really think that the Mexican people or government would appreciate students protesting, waving the U.S. flag and wanting to cede Mexican territory to the U.S.?
I do think that any one that moves to this country, should learn english and accept it as the primary language. This is a huge melting pot, and we have to create common links. Not only that, the children of immigrants deserve the opportunities in education that only can be achieved by an equal footing with the language. Otherwise, we are a bunch of little countries that do not co-exist. Too many countries have problems because they disassociate on race or ethnic lines. I also think that our children should be required to make more of an effort to know other languages, so that they can better compete on a global scale.
Learnig a common language is not racist. It is wanting to make sure the children have a future. A child of any origin can go anywhere in the world with the english language and make a career. A Najaho without english is never going to work off the reservation and that is not a future for most. Just look at the problems that Canada has with Quebec, to realize the truth.
And lazy people are every where. I would no more give a U.S. bum a handout than I would any nationality.

abraman1326
04-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Ok, is there anything that can be done as to how the US got this land, no. It was done in a different time. A time when most of the world was power hungery, and took land by force. It wasn't the right thing to do, but what's done is done, and now CA is part of the good ole U.S. of A. As such, anyone coming to the US should have to adapt to the laws and culture of this great land. We speak english here. If you don't like it, go home. You don't see eurpoean immigrants refusing to learn the language do you? No, they know that in ordar to survive, you have to know how to communicate. We can't communicate w/ these mexican immigrants, they don't want to be able to communicate w/ us. Why the hell do they want to be here then. Oh yeah, our government will give them hand outs. They can just soak up my tax dollars along w/ everyone else's and make a decent living by not contributing. Again, this isn't everyone, but it is a vast majority. The problem here is that these immigrants are here illegally, and not contributing. Love it or leave it. We need to take care of our own before we can be expected to take care of everyone else. Anyway, just my opinion...
BRA

FLEA DIDDY
04-03-2006, 10:35 AM
I think somebody should send an email that contains a link to this thread to the powers that be. Maybe they would read this and kinda get the f@ckin picture, i doubt it though. :argue: :)

SoCalSouthpaw
04-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Ummm - what f-ing century are you living in, methhead? Get off the glass-d*ck and wakeup to reality. To respond to your assinine reply ass-f*ck: I grow my own fruit and veggies, I have a 19 year WHITE COLLEGE STUDENT wash and detail my car and my boat, and I dont have a lawn. So take your illegitimate knowledge of what is now and what is past and get with the program.

SoCalSouthpaw
04-03-2006, 11:01 AM
Stomped? uhhh, whatever. I'll pay for a history class if you show up.
No shiat. Someone should slap this guys moma upside her head for allowing this fool to digrace every tax paying american.

SoCalSouthpaw
04-03-2006, 11:08 AM
...damn guy, your posts keep getting more and more [to speak on your education level.....'stupider'] The argument here is not about who will and who will not hold a job that WE will not do. Its about (one of many other reasons) paying taxes, contributing like all other LEGAL citizens. Post a pic of yourself, I gota see what a degenerate look really looks like.

SoCalSouthpaw
04-03-2006, 11:11 AM
So what do u want?? A focking Junior G-man Badge for what you have?? You are a focking complete idiot. I feel sorry for your kids.

SoCalSouthpaw
04-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Thanks
You want my godamn address tough guy?? :)

womba
04-03-2006, 01:45 PM
Had to finally register cause this post is making me ....
:mad:
First:
Those who say this land used to be Mexico, so what, it’s not now. The illegal aliens aren't coming here for the land anyway, they're here for part of the American dream. If the Americans move out of California we would take the businesses with us and all that would be left is an f..ked up piece of land like Mexico is already.
Second:
For those who think Illegal aliens aren't criminals. Duh...you break the law, you're a criminal.
Third:
If you are in favor of illegal aliens coming to the U.S., Just wait until your identity is stolen, or you get into an accident on the freeway with an illegal alien. Maybe you'll change your tune then.

wedge44
04-03-2006, 01:59 PM
...damn guy, your posts keep getting more and more [to speak on your education level.....'stupider'] The argument here is not about who will and who will not hold a job that WE will not do. Its about (one of many other reasons) paying taxes, contributing like all other LEGAL citizens. Post a pic of yourself, I gota see what a degenerate look really looks like.
Just stick to s*cking dick your mouth looks better full than with words coming out of it....just looking at your pick... :argue:

MAINEVENT
04-03-2006, 02:09 PM
Are you kidding me this is still going... :rolleyes:

SoCalSouthpaw
04-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Just stick to s*cking dick your mouth looks better full than with words coming out of it....just looking at your pick... :argue:
Funny you noticed that pic....cuz thats your wifes ass in it. She says you cant tell the difference between your d*ck hole and your a$$hole, lil beeatch.

river redy
04-03-2006, 03:09 PM
I say go home if they dont want to do it the right way and wave your flag where they might give a sh#t, and make all the convicts work in the fields and roads and pay there own way threw prison then we dont need illegals :crossx: and we will less on taxes :)

abraman1326
04-04-2006, 01:28 PM
I just got an e mail from an organization called Grassfire.org which is campaigning for the opposal of the current initiative of granting amnesty to all the immigrants who are here saying that the congress could vote on this this week. I can't believe again how much our leaders don't listen to what their constituants want. Along w/ the e mails I sent out on Fri, I am now going to be faxing a cpoy of my mail to all of my represenatives to show just how opposed to this I am. I just can't believe this right now...
BRA

beerjet
04-04-2006, 04:08 PM
I think the Mexicans are making a mistake by protesting, and running through the streets with Mexican flags. They have it made now and they are Fn it up for themselves. They will have all the US citizens resenting them for this grandstanding. My .02
I do believe this is post # 5 so I didnt start it. And for the record , just because they have brown skin , that dont make them "MEXICAN"
You are the one that brought color and race into this. Begging on the side of the road = white. That was as classless as you could be. In my mind, your father came here and now he is a citizen which makes him an American. The same as you right? So why bring in the mexican vs. American crap? If you arent a citizen here then you arent an American and you dont get the same rights as the tax paying citizens. Right? Am I wrong?
I will agree that illegals shouldnt get the same rights . Assuming that they do work a legit job , they do pay taxes and they still are going to get sh*t on .
Some one posted that there should have been or should be an ellis island in san diego. I think that would have been a great idea. Give them a shovel and a hotel linen cart also and as for there kids . A good old fashion caning on the ass if they decide that leaving school is a good idea.
This country has been pussifed. We need to literally start kickin some ass and taking some names.
-beerjet-

Schiada76
04-04-2006, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=beerjet]I do believe this is post # 5 so I didnt start it. And for the record , just because they have brown skin , that dont make them "MEXICAN"
No but the messican flags sure do. :crossx:

pleasantcat
04-04-2006, 05:40 PM
ok first off im italian decent and yes my great grand parent came here LEGALLY and we all follow the laws of this land "ok we slip now and then". im not racist but i cant f-n stand illegals. brow,yellow,purple doent matter what does is their rights to be here. imigrate legally and good for you. do it the wrong way and you ARE A CRIMINAL! just look at this site http://www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml wake up people.

beerjet
04-04-2006, 05:49 PM
If you could imagine all the illegals that get busted in the united states , and how many of them are from south america . They all end up TJ . That's the other half of the problem.
-beerjet-

Jesster
04-04-2006, 06:35 PM
This is an extremly entertaining thread. The school argument that if you don't like it send your kids to private school was an .....interesting one. :mad: The problem with it is that we shouldn't have to send our kids to private school, I do, but only for the reasons he stated, that they will get a better education. I shouldn' have to do it, my tax dollars pay for me not to, how about all the people that can't afford to do that and shouldn't have to afford to do that. The CA school system is one of the highest funded in the nation and would be the highest funded in the nation per capita of LEGAL US CITIZENS if it weren't for the illegals. I have no problem with legal immigrants and I think the system should be made a little easier to become a US citizen. Think about it, the length of time it takes to do it legally is working against us, they can walk accross the border if far less time. :) Dont get me wrong I also think there should be gun turrets set up along the border with motion sensors. :crossx: That would deter them pretty effectively after about a week. :) (only slightly kidding). The argument that we could just as easily be speaking Navajo is assinine since we aren't, we are Americans the primary language is English and a lot of people died to make it English, so learn it. I'm almost positive that part of the naturalization process is language classes. They dont have to be fluent but they need the basics and will pick up the rest as they go on. As do most LEGAL immigrants.
My wife is a special education teacher in the Corona-Norco school district last week there were 6 students that registered, that did not speak english at all. The school then tries to set up a meeting with the parents only to find out that the parents just "arrived" in the country and were all applying for state aid together. :argue: The problem with this is that this brings the schools scores down because the students who dont speak english cant take the tests which in turn causes loss of funding to the school and all the kids suffer. Some here would argue that the school funding system needs to be change that is not correct the illegal immigration problem needs to be solved and that would remedy many problems especially in CA. It's all about the taxes the only ones the illegals pay are sales tax and we all know that doesn't nearly cover the expense to the regular LEGAL taxpayer walking down the street to educate their kids much less hospitalize them. If you think there is a Social Security problem now just wait till their are 12 million illegals that can't collect it and can't work because they are to old and broken from working the manual labor jobs that they couldnt move up from because they cant be hired to anything but cash paying positions (for the most part). The US has become pussified by the ACLU the NAACP other civil rights groups and the fringe groups (read mexican rights groups and many democratic groups looking for votes from the Mexican block) also the Jesse Jacksons and AL Sharptons. I'm not saying there isnt a place for these groups but they jump on bandwagons before a problem is even evident. Find it and fix it don't assume. Sorry for the run on post but there is much I didnt say and no that's not a threat. :)

pleasantcat
04-04-2006, 08:30 PM
well said jester. how about the millions in health care costs we "legal" peeps have to pay for.such as one of these "cheap cash labor"guys gets hurt. they get medical attention and when there's no insurance our tax dollars foot the bill.like jester said. the biggest issue should be the drain on our education systems that is for our "legal" children not the rest of the world.