beached 1
03-31-2004, 10:08 AM
I think John West of Ultra did it for him.. '

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-31-2004, 10:09 AM
Oh thanks. I must of missed that one. must be lack of sun.:D :D

78Eliminator
03-31-2004, 10:14 AM
Picking it up from Ultra in about an hour....

beached 1
03-31-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
must be lack of sun.:D :D
no sun in Culver City?
get your little buns outside girl! :)

78Eliminator
03-31-2004, 12:35 PM
Ok, I picked her up. She is going to Designer Marine in Corona next Tuesday. I might have a boat this Summer, yipee!!!!

78Eliminator
03-31-2004, 12:41 PM
To be honest, not that much more... I saw some of their work, and it looks like they are a whole lot more innovative than D&S. In fact, they ask you what you want rather than tell you what they can do. Sky's the limit. Well, not with my budget, but they certainly have the ability.
I want to throw a system in the boat too. Is there anything I should have them build why they are at it?

OLDRAT
03-31-2004, 02:21 PM
Isn't D&S somehow tied to Ultra (ie: preferred subcontractor that he uses, etc.)?
Wow, looked at 78's photos and can't figure out how a place that turns of great interiors for John could be that careless.

flat broke
03-31-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
To be honest, not that much more... I saw some of their work, and it looks like they are a whole lot more innovative than D&S. In fact, they ask you what you want rather than tell you what they can do. Sky's the limit. Well, not with my budget, but they certainly have the ability.
I want to throw a system in the boat too. Is there anything I should have them build why they are at it?
Justin,
If you already have your mids, have em cut the holes now so that they can be resined at the cut. Plus, better to have them cut em than you. Even better, if there is room between your panels and the tanks, have em cut recesses in for cup holders and the speakers.
Chris

FryJet
03-31-2004, 08:06 PM
Im glad I could help out and make Ultra the hero. To bad nobody could walk next door and take a look around.:rolleyes: A picture is all it took to happen. :p
F.J.