PDA

View Full Version : V-Drive Video "Schiada" Scoop

NSS-RiverRunner
03-31-2004, 10:55 PM
Hey Jerry,
I
found out a little more info on the shi-day questions you were asking about last week.
From what we found out, Leonard sold the business to the Spindler fam in 78 or 79. Chances are that boat your buddy has, is most likely a Spindler rigged boat.
Hope this helps.

BILLY.B
04-01-2004, 06:32 AM
WOW NNS. No mis-spelled words this time. See the college thing might actually be working. Now if we could only get you little four on the floor buddy to improve on his writing capabilities :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-01-2004, 09:36 AM
Thanks Chief!!!
Did "Forkin Beautiful" get there yet?? :cool:

NSS-RiverRunner
04-07-2004, 09:10 PM
It just may be working.....
NSS

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
04-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Billy B - Come On Chief why you bringing the TOE into this? And, speaking of writing capabilities didn't you mean "Your" not "You" - those living in glass houses should not throw stones.....
NSS - I agree with Earl, you're making us proud utilizing the spell check feature....Considering your can't spell - Do you ever feel guilty about all the $ your folks spent on private school?

04-07-2004, 09:38 PM
V-Drive Video - I understand your big day is just around the corner - Congratulations!! You found a great gal, I wish you both the best. I just hope for her sake you sewed your Oats!!! Another wing man bites the dust....

Sangerboy
04-08-2004, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Shi-ada Be Running By Now
you sewed your Oats!!! ..
Shi-ada, I hope you meant "sowed" as the other way sounds pretty painful being that it involves a needle and thread................:eek:

NSS-RiverRunner
04-08-2004, 07:41 AM
Yes, the spell check feature is quite nice. Did you know I won a "Spelling Bee" once?

04-08-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Sangerboy
Shi-ada, I hope you meant "sowed" as the other way sounds pretty painful being that it involves a needle and thread................:eek: Nope meant Sewed - knowing him he used needles and thread....

NSS-RiverRunner
04-08-2004, 09:41 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1528DCP_1530-med.JPG
Hey Chiefy,,,thought you might like to see his appetite for spending money...NSS

V-Drive Vixen
04-24-2004, 08:21 PM
Hey Shi-ada...im not sure about NNS and Green Acres cuddling up ....but I sure as hell know that i want to have some quality cuddle time with you and your HOT Schiada.