PDA

View Full Version : R W Y B

SLAPPING_GLASS
03-31-2004, 11:53 PM
We were there my g/f (Michelle) son (Drake) hie friend (Catlin) and I (Jeff) didn't really get to meet anybody but saw some really clean rides on Saturday,Same crew on Sunday minus my sone friend damn she was annoying son had to say see ya to her hell she thought she was making the boat payments lol.anyways to all that was there nice seeing you who ever you were maybe next time we'll get a chance to shoot the shit If you see us come bye and say hi and have a beer on us.
21ft Aftershock Toronado White with purple,grey and a tad of cardinal red.
Currently named Dram booie
A.K.A. One fine southern licker

Jetdriver
04-01-2004, 06:47 AM
We launched with you on Saturday morning! :D

shockwaveharry
04-01-2004, 08:16 AM
SG... sorry I didn't make it out last weekend to hook up with you guys. I met you there about a month ago (my rear seat flew out at about 80...) I'm sure I'll see you soon. Don't I owe you a beer???:)

HotHallet
04-01-2004, 11:42 AM
Jetdriver- I like your new boat man! It looks really clean and I am glad to see you stiuck with a jet. There really is no other propulsion better for all-around boating. Who did you sell your old boat to? Mine is almost done with the new motor, fresh pump, and blueprinted bottom. Hopefully another week and I will be getting it wet. I am planning on doing a few trips to Blythe this year with Danhercules if you and the family are into it! Talk to you later!

Jetdriver
04-01-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by HotHallet
Jetdriver- I like your new boat man! It looks really clean and I am glad to see you stiuck with a jet. There really is no other propulsion better for all-around boating. Who did you sell your old boat to? Mine is almost done with the new motor, fresh pump, and blueprinted bottom. Hopefully another week and I will be getting it wet. I am planning on doing a few trips to Blythe this year with Danhercules if you and the family are into it! Talk to you later!
Dude didnt see you on Saturday! I sold the old boat to a friend of Fryjets here on the boards. Hey when you get a chance PM me I would like to chat with you about something!