PDA

View Full Version : Moovalya Keys Owners

ParkerSteve
03-30-2006, 11:59 AM
Wanted to say hello to the many people I have observed within this forum that are owners and renters in the Parker Keys..Maybe you know of the annual HOA meeting in April where a old time rule of building height is being challanged by one person who wants to build two stories. I'm not to sure what this would do to my house values , but I don't think its positive. Especialy if you built a sun roof for your tan all over and now have viewers. Since Calif owners supports Parker economy, I would try to unite them (US) to vote . We can control what happens at the keys. I cannot get a e-mail list of owners from the assoc, but will add my address and email address here. Join me to "HELP" the 4 or 5 board of directors keep OUR Keys Fun and functional and for the good of the many. Party On!!!steve.catlin@verizon.net 8839 Yaqui Loop

RiverDave
03-30-2006, 12:06 PM
It's not just being challenged by one person..
My next door neighbor Jeff is wanting to go 2 stories, he originally was going to dig down to pull it off. Now my neighbor across the street Glenn/Joe want to put a 2nd story on there place as well.
I'm not sure if it would drive our values down or not? I don't see why it would?
DJ

SHOTKALLIN
03-31-2006, 11:58 PM
Dave, how much are hoa dues in the keys?

ParkerSteve
04-01-2006, 06:11 PM
50.00 and quit calling me dave :)

al cole'holic
04-01-2006, 06:35 PM
50.00 and quit calling me dave :)
...how bout you just let Dave respond :rolleyes:

djunkie
04-03-2006, 01:45 PM
since when did rd own a house in the keys ???? :rolleyes: :) keyes
:idea: :idea: :idea:

djunkie
04-03-2006, 09:41 PM
it's a joke dj junkie :rolleyes: :rolleyes: - i have two houses that surround's daves family house in da keys - ;) - keyes
I know you were joking. I've been to Daves once, or maybe twice. :crossx:

Waldo
04-03-2006, 09:45 PM
since when did rd own a house in the keys ???? :rolleyes: :) keyes
That's funny right there.

djunkie
04-03-2006, 10:06 PM
right on, come visit sometime - you'll probably be parking your ride at one my docks anyways - i feel a good summer coming :) - keyes
Actually I sometimes stay at my buddy JP's house across the street from Daves. You probably know him.

djunkie
04-03-2006, 10:13 PM
ya i know jp, he's a good guy - he lives on the same street as one of our houses - lots of late nights over at his crib :cry: - keyes
Oh ya. Don't I know it. LOL!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

RiverDave
04-04-2006, 12:48 PM
it's a joke dj junkie :rolleyes: :rolleyes: - i have two houses that surround's daves family house in da keys - ;) - keyes
Really?
RD