PDA

View Full Version : New Guy Here

Legal Chemistry
03-30-2006, 12:14 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself and thank you guys... I've found good information in this forum. I'll be taking a Hawaiin out this weekend, if that goes well... I'll be one of the "jetters" out there. 24' Euro, 454 Marine Power, Domintor. Any helpful advise would be appreciated, this will be my first jet (after years of i/o's)

NautiTwins
03-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself and thank you guys... I've found good information in this forum. I'll be taking a Hawaiin out this weekend, if that goes well... I'll be one of the "jetters" out there. 24' Euro, 454 Marine Power, Domintor. Any helpful advise would be appreciated, this will be my first jet (after years of i/o's)
Congrats and welcome to the boards.

Riverat84
03-30-2006, 01:40 PM
hey for sure man, you wont be hearing much 'advise' from me, since im still learning also....where you taking it out? is it yours yet? or are y ou just checking it out?

IMPATIENT 1
03-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Welcome To The Boards Legal!!

IMPATIENT 1
03-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Legal, Whats Up With The Aug. O5 Join Date?you Shy Or Something?1 Post In 6months!

Legal Chemistry
03-30-2006, 03:28 PM
I'm taking a boat that I looked at last week on the water this Sunday at Lake Elsinore (anyone else going?). If it runs as it should it will be a done deal and she'll come home with me. Yeah, I joined up last summer, but the toys never materialized... now I'm back in the game. Can anyone on this board recommend a good shop in/near San Diego? I'd like to have a good "one over" by a trusted name.

n8dawg
03-30-2006, 04:34 PM
welcome! tons of good info and alot of good people here too! :cool:

IMPATIENT 1
03-30-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm taking a boat that I looked at last week on the water this Sunday at Lake Elsinore (anyone else going?). If it runs as it should it will be a done deal and she'll come home with me. Yeah, I joined up last summer, but the toys never materialized... now I'm back in the game. Can anyone on this board recommend a good shop in/near San Diego? I'd like to have a good "one over" by a trusted name.
wel,l sorry you didn't get the one you wanted last yr..hope the wait was worth it bro!you might want to post a new thread for reputable jet shops in your area,you'll get more replies that way.this place is a library of knowledge on jets too.welcome and hope everthing works out this sunday!

Legal Chemistry
04-02-2006, 05:56 PM
The test run went well today at Elsinore, so she's now part of the family. Here's where the real trouble begins: "honey wouldn't it be 'safer' if the boat was faster? I mean if someone got hurt we could get them to the hospital that much faster..." Anybody have luck with that one yet? :rolleyes: