PDA

View Full Version : Trailer foibles

Sangerboy
04-01-2004, 09:21 PM
OK here's one on me. After getting the Canyon's trailer titled and registered, it's time to put the boat back on the trailer. Well I slightly misjudged how far the nose of the Canyon would settle the trailer and got myself stuck. My lovely wife who was assisting me, felt that, rather than lifting the boat back up so I could get out, this would be an excellent time to get the camera and record an "I told you so" moment. I at first was quite upset at this development but after laying on the concrete for awhile decided that this was a better option than her first suggestion- just letting me stay there till I lost enough weight to get out on my own:( . Ah life is grand living and working with a bunch of comediennes:rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411trailer-med.jpg

Kindsvater Flat
04-01-2004, 09:28 PM
You on the pipe or what?:confused:

WILDERTHANU
04-01-2004, 09:33 PM
:eek!: :eek!: :eek!:

smalls
04-01-2004, 09:44 PM
That justs some good old Hoat Boat Karma, Brother..lol
Good thing that not the sanger!
Be careful, Don't want no excuses at needles:rolleyes:
Oh ya, Ya gotta spend more than $19.95 on the Jack next time.

Fired Up
04-01-2004, 10:20 PM
How do you work under your boat facedown.....?:confused:

Rexone
04-01-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by smalls
Be careful, Don't want no excuses at needles:rolleyes:
Sorry I didn't make it to needles, was stuck under my boat. :D

flattie
04-02-2004, 05:05 AM
I would love to comment but if I pick on you somthing will pay me back in double. So hope you got out ok

BILLY.B
04-02-2004, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Fired Up
How do you work under your boat facedown.....?:confused: Yeah why is it that you do your best work ASS UP?. On second thought I don't want to know!!!!!:p :D

eraser
04-02-2004, 06:46 AM
Obviously the shallow end of the gene pool!;) ;) ;) :D :D

smalls
04-02-2004, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Sangerboy
OK here's one on me. After getting the Canyon's trailer titled and registered, it's time to put the boat back on the trailer. Well I slightly misjudged how far the nose of the Canyon would settle the trailer and got myself stuck. My lovely wife who was assisting me, felt that, rather than lifting the boat back up so I could get out, this would be an excellent time to get the camera and record an "I told you so" moment. I at first was quite upset at this development but after laying on the concrete for awhile decided that this was a better option than her first suggestion- just letting me stay there till I lost enough weight to get out on my own:( . Ah life is grand living and working with a bunch of comediennes:rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411trailer-med.jpg
I just relized what is going on here. Went to Billys. Checked out the set up and did some measuring on the ZZ and now your makin some adjustments???????

Schiada76
04-02-2004, 07:35 AM
MMMMMMMMM...Where's the skeg?:rolleyes:

Sangerboy
04-02-2004, 09:43 AM
Oh ya, Ya gotta spend more than $19.95 on the Jack next time.
LOL actually the $19.95 jack worked perfectly, I think the problem originated in the $19.95 brain....................................

Sangerboy
04-02-2004, 09:54 AM
I just relized what is going on here. Went to Billys. Checked out the set up and did some measuring on the ZZ and now your makin some adjustments???????
No, although the bottom of the ZZ looks pretty crisp:D, I'll stick with the setup I have for now. BTW this picture was taken 3 or 4 weeks ago-notice the AZ #'s it has NV #'s now:D. And also- no sandbaggin here- I'll be running the na 461 (no power adders) that's in the boat now:cool:

smalls
04-02-2004, 10:29 AM
I here ya! I will run every thing in the ZZ also. No sand baggin,,,,,,

Fired Up
04-02-2004, 01:41 PM
WHOA Billy B, I didn't want to go there, but it was staring me in the face too. Darn, didn't mean that either...Greg, are you sure you wanted to post that photo up here after all?.....S

Sangerboy
04-02-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Fired Up
Greg, are you sure you wanted to post that photo up here after all?.....S
Ohhhh, no sweat Sam, if you can't take some abuse, you shouldn't be on here anyway:D

LUVNLIFE
04-02-2004, 07:43 PM
I would love to comment but I think you are thinner than me and I almost got stuck under my motorhome once.:D

wsuwrhr
04-03-2004, 06:09 AM
I just realized WHICH Canyon Sangerboy and Billy B were talking about.
Do you have the correct motor with the HUGE PSI blower in it.
Brian
(lusted over that boat in Needles last year)

BILLY.B
04-03-2004, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
(lusted over that boat in Needles last year) Thats because it doesn't have that funny thing sticking out the back of the boat :eek: . RIGHT!!!!!!!!:D

wsuwrhr
04-03-2004, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Thats because it doesn't have that funny thing sticking out the back of the boat :eek: . RIGHT!!!!!!!!:D
Partially, get away for the jet jokes dude, it isn't very becoming of you. haha, way yesterday.
The HUGE PSI blower added a very nice touch to it.
Brian

BILLY.B
04-03-2004, 06:23 AM
Just hoping you'll see the light my brother.:D