PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever seen the show...

Waldo
04-02-2004, 10:03 AM
"Wild Boys" on MTV?
It's Steve-o and Magera from Jackass! They travel to different countries and do crazy crap with animals while they are wearing speedos or g-strings.
I was up early this morning (2 or 3 am) feeding my 6-week old boy and caught some of this show. They were in Alaska and doing some crazy activities with the local eskimo folk.
I nearly UP CHUCKED all over the place when Magera took a pregnant Salmon and squeezed her so the eggs flew into the mouth of Steve-o. If that is not sick enough for you.....He then took a male Salmon and squeezed it so its sperm squirted all over the face and mouth of Steve-o.:eek: :eek: :eek:
Pretty Sick!!!

FMluvswater
04-02-2004, 10:13 AM
:yuk: Have you recovered from the multiple counts of trauma to your psyche? :eek: If you need to talk about it we're here for you. :D
I haven't seen it and yet I now feel as though I had. :( ;) :D
Edit: BTW how's your son doing? He must be getting so big. :) You gonna post more pics of him again anytime soon? :)

Waldo
04-02-2004, 10:23 AM
FM - Being it was early in the morning made it even worse. Kind of a dream/sureal/nightmare.
My boy (J.D.) is doing great! I really appreciate you asking. We were at the docs last week for my daughter and we happend to weigh him...He weighs over 10 lbs now (gained 3 1/2 lbs in 5 weeks). Again, thanks for the concern and I'll post pics when I get more...hopefully soon!

FMluvswater
04-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Wow! He really is doing well! :cool: That's so great! How's your daughter adjusting to sharing mommy and daddy? :)