PDA

View Full Version : UFC Tonight......

Brady Bunch
04-02-2004, 01:49 PM
Any fans of full contact fighting on the boards. The UFC is in Vegas tonight, live on pay-per-view! God I love to watch (and sometimes participate in) full on ass kicking, knock-out, ground and pound action unlike what fixed boxing gives you!

Waldo
04-02-2004, 02:27 PM
UFC is kickass. Tito is a local socal (HB) dude too. I think he is going to come with a vengance!

CA Stu
04-02-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Waldo
UFC is kickass. Tito is a local socal (HB) dude too. I think he is going to come with a vengance!
Did you see when he got his ass whipped by "The King of Cardio"?
Guy put Tito over his knee and spanked him like he was a little kid...
I want to see that middleweight guy that is scrapping tonight, looks like a total psycho!
CA Stu

Brady Bunch
04-02-2004, 03:15 PM
I hope Tito gets cleaned up by Chuck! He has been ducking this fight for two years! Now that he is not champion anymore, he has to fight him!

Waldo
04-02-2004, 03:18 PM
Yeah, that's why I think Tito's going to be on his game tonight!

truksnboats
04-02-2004, 04:19 PM
what time does this come on??

Brady Bunch
04-02-2004, 04:28 PM
Live tonight pay-per-view 7:00 pm! Well worth the $30!
If you have never seen the UFC before I guarantee you will be hooked!

CA Stu
04-02-2004, 04:43 PM
As long as it doesn't turn into a 20 minute hugging on the floor contest. That's some boring shit right there.
Didn't they recently change the rules to prevent those from hapening?
Time limit on the floor and then they stand the fighters back up?
I'd rather see some good kickboxing, thank half of the UFC bouts these days... there's no fat slobs in kickboxing.
Some of the "Ultimate Fighters" are nothing more than fat barrel bodied guys that have a lot of street fighting experience.
It's more entertaining to watch trained, expert fighters with some technique and conditioning, rather than 2 fat guys slugging it out, I reckon.
I'm PPV'ing it anyway, of course.
CA Stu

Coach
04-02-2004, 06:22 PM
Don't forget Lidel got KOed by Contoure and Tito went the distance (even thought he got the spanking). Tito will beat Lidel tonight. Lidel has lost his last two fights ( Countoure in UFC and to Silva (I think) in Pride). Plus my buddy has been Tito's trainer for a while now I always root for my friends.

CA Stu
04-03-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Coach
Tito will beat Lidel tonight.
Woopsie!
Chuck rang his bell big time!
Not even a good fight, some of the undercards were more evenly matched, and all of them were better fights.
Tito was Chuck's punching bag for 38 seconds in the 2nd round and then it was all over. Stop the bleeding!
CA Stu < kicked a 12 pack and a Hawaiian Pizza's ass tonight. Rematch next week!

Garrddogg
04-03-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Coach
Don't forget Lidel got KOed by Contoure and Tito went the distance (even thought he got the spanking). Tito will beat Lidel tonight. Lidel has lost his last two fights ( Countoure in UFC and to Silva (I think) in Pride). Plus my buddy has been Tito's trainer for a while now I always root for my friends.
Liddell was beat in Pride by Quintin (Rampage) Jackson, I met Tito a few weeks ago (friend of a friend) at a King of the Cage event seemed like kool dude, big guy I look puny next to him in the picture I took. I expected Tito to do better,but holy shit the hand speed of Chuck was incredible :eek: I was surprised to see Robbie Lawler go down too.Met Tiki too also kool guy.I think Im gonna go to the next on on June 16.:idea:

LLGirl
04-03-2004, 10:45 PM
We just got home from Vegas, went to see the UFC fight. I am a HUGE Chuck fan and was beyond excited to see him kick Tito's ass!! That arena went off during that fight, you couldn't even hear yourself think the crowd was so loud!! It wasn't even that crazy during the Tito/Shamrock fight! I was kind of bummed to see Lawler get knocked out, but I do like Nick Diaz... Not a big fan of Cabbage but that guy can take a beating! I think his face is made of steel!! Not a Tiki fan either, so wasn't sad to see him lose. All in all, I'm one happy girl!!! Right on Chuck!!!!:D