PDA

View Full Version : Done. For now....

Mandelon
04-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Here's the temporary (vinyl) solution until we come up with a worthy name for the new boat. $16.00 from e.decals.com. We can always peel it off later.
If you see us out there, come on over for a brew! :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/42March_17__2004_001-med.jpg
Its even funnier if you know what it means......:rolleyes:

78Eliminator
04-02-2004, 06:32 PM
Name it "Fumes". You know Mandy, like the time you said you smelled like strippers or the time you said it smelt like coke in your office. It's all about the fragarence. :D :D
Justin

Mandelon
04-02-2004, 06:34 PM
Dang Justin that brings it home. You know too much about me, I post too much.
What up with your boat? Did you get it cleaned up after those A holes let it sit?????

RiverToysJas
04-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Here's the temporary (vinyl) solution until we come up with a worthy name for the new boat. $16.00 from e.decals.com. We can always peel it off later.
If you see us out there, come on over for a brew! :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/42March_17__2004_001-med.jpg
Its even funnier if you know what it means......:rolleyes:
That's some trick vinyl work there, and only $16!! :cool: Wish I hadn't sprang for the painted name now. :p
OK I'll bite, what's the name stand for?? ( I think I was told by someone one time, but I can't remember)
RTJas :D

RiverToysJas
04-02-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Incidentally, D&S San Diego was going to build a seat for me, and I'm not going their now after what happened to Justins Boat. Going to D&S in Riverside.
RD
Isn't that the same company?
RTJas

78Eliminator
04-02-2004, 06:55 PM
RD, are you serious? They are both owned and operated by the same ass holes. And want to know another thing? Danny, called me months ago and told me they were having my boat picked up by the Riverside division or D&S to get it done. Well, if the Riverside employees were supposed to help out, they failed just as miserably. PLEASE don't give anybody associated with D&S any money. ****, I will send you the money myself to take it somewhere else, just out of principle.....

78Eliminator
04-02-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Dang Justin that brings it home. You know too much about me, I post too much.
What up with your boat? Did you get it cleaned up after those A holes let it sit?????
This weekend I am wet sanding it, then polish, then wax. It goes to get it's new interior Tuesday after work. When we gonna hang out? What part of the river do you go to?

Mandelon
04-02-2004, 07:19 PM
Shit, we work less than a mile apart....
We go mostly to Parker, Havasu, and before it gets too hot you will find us at the sandbars up from Fisher's and Martinez. I will keep taking the jet there until I sell it.
I thought we were going to Fiesta Island?? ***boat Bonfire night!! :cool: :cool: :cool: