PDA

View Full Version : Cruize Spot? Smokin in the cove?

Nitro Neil
04-03-2004, 06:04 AM
How about a Cruize or hang out spot in the water out of the water? a smokin in the cove place.Swap and sell parts look at boats take pics and videos whatever men do.Hotrods and bikes to. Maybe Like Marine creek, Grandbury during the week,?How about some ideas.We moved back to Texas from N. Calif. and was think about something like they have at Camp Far West or Jet Fest here. but maybe more often and maybe here around DFW. Just an idea.I tested my boat at Marine Creek small but might be good spot.

cookieman
04-03-2004, 08:44 PM
Nitro Cookieman here again. We would like to have you come down to Granbury sometime and meet some of the guys that we boat with. I live right on the lake and have our own boat ramp at the end of our street. I mostly run at Tin-Top which is on the upper end of the Brazos river that feed into lake Granbury. I would be glad to have you come down some weekend and show you the way to the river. I also will run the lake this time of the year since there is not to many boats on the lake at this time. I also plan to go to Mouse fest in Del Rio in May. If you have not been to Jetfest I would tell you to make pland to attend that one. I think last year there was over 60 boats showed up for that event. Give me a call sometime and we will talk. ttul BILL " cookieman"

Nitro Neil
04-04-2004, 07:15 AM
Cookieman sonds great.I am going to work this morn and i will be back tues and then I will make some short runs or one more longer one and be done by thur or fri.i have your phone numbers off the other post.I want to see what is going on later this week and maybe get down this week.We are planning to go to the sdba season opener at Waco this month.hopefully we can get togethor and check everthing out .Thanx for all the info.

Rocket2003
04-21-2004, 10:45 AM
Ya'll come out to the Drag Boat races in Ft. worth in June, and Lake Cleburne in August! www.sdbaracing.com