PDA

View Full Version : Southpark...who watches it?

fourspeednup
04-04-2004, 03:38 PM
I don't watch that often but every now and then I catch a show. Anybody seen the "passion of christ" episode with mel gibson? That was too funny, I almost pissed myself at the end when mel takes a shit on cartman! I honestly couldn't stop laughing:D :D :D

Craig
04-04-2004, 06:12 PM
One of my favorites is about the rain forest with Jennifer Aniston :) The other one was a season premeir a year or so ago when they turned Timmys wheelchair into a time machine!

Dr. Eagle
04-04-2004, 06:18 PM
Where I am staying doesn't have Comedy Central, or I would watch it. I love the show. The rainforest one was the bomb. The one when the government stormed the relatives house and took that Cuban kid Elian was also a riot and they put it on TV within days of the news happening.:D

Rod-64
04-04-2004, 07:03 PM
I do...............
NO KITTY, THAT'S MY CHICKEN POT PIE!!!:mad: :mad: :D

fourspeednup
04-04-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Where I am staying doesn't have Comedy Central, or I would watch it. I love the show. The rainforest one was the bomb. The one when the government stormed the relatives house and took that Cuban kid Elian was also a riot and they put it on TV within days of the news happening.:D
That's one of the things that makes the show great, they can stay up to date with current events because the animation doesn't take a long time:cool:
--four(((watched the documentary)))speed

Sun burners
04-04-2004, 08:21 PM
Oh Yeah!

LASERRAY
04-04-2004, 09:27 PM
The Metrosexual episode had me crying, I was ROTFLMAO. :cool:

GlastronGuy
04-04-2004, 10:40 PM
The local radio stations talks about how cutting edge it is but I can't get into it. Too much like Beavis and Butthead - too juvenile for my tastes.
It reminds me of George Orwell's "Animal Farm". I couldn't stand it at first but once I got going, it was one of the better books I've ever read.

fourspeednup
04-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
The local radio stations talks about how cutting edge it is but I can't get into it. Too much like Beavis and Butthead - too juvenile for my tastes.
It reminds me of George Orwell's "Animal Farm". I couldn't stand it at first but once I got going, it was one of the better books I've ever read.
Haha, it took me awhile with that one too. Actually, my buddy and I decided to split it in 1/2 since we were reading it for school. I started in the middle---had no idea what the hell was going on!:D :D :D
-wasn't one of my more educated decisions:rolleyes:

Offshore1
04-05-2004, 11:17 AM
I too saw that episode. How the f*** do they get away with some of the s**t they say and do??

Ducatista
04-05-2004, 12:38 PM
The "Passion of the Jew"......too funny. One of my favorite shows on T.V.