PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Update

dimarcobros
04-05-2004, 08:38 AM
Saturday was crappy weather wise but we still had a good day. We followed a patch of sunshine most of the day until we parked at the beach and tied one on. :D
Sunday was awesome. Sunshine all day and got to meet up with Havasu lvr at the Sandbar. Very nice meeting you David, and your bar on your boat is sick!!! If anyone gets the chance you have to take a minute and check out his Shockwave, very nice all the way around. The best part is the bar he made under the front. Super cool guy and we had a blast with him.
All in all we had a great weekend but I am paying for it today. I have a bad case of the shakes and need a good night hitting the rack to catch up on some sleep.
I will post pictures in a bit, I am still waiting for my buddy to send me some.
DMB

Up 4 River
04-05-2004, 08:50 AM
It turned out to be a good weekend like he said. Yesterday wound up being a lot longer than I expected. The mudslides never dissapoint at Golden Shores. It was good meeting you Havasu luvr, and I saw some other hot boaters out there. I threw up the shocker to 6 Dollar Boat, met 3 Days only and probably saw some others I'm forgeting. Hope everyone got home safe and I'm looking forward to the next trip.:D

Havasu Luvr
04-05-2004, 08:57 AM
God Father "Dimarco" :D , Sunday was a blast. I just wish we hooked up sat morning and partied throughtout the weekend. You're awesome and your boat is sick too, ohhhh yes, and what a crew:) I need to talk to U4R about something too. You and your crew are welcome any time and always help your self to the Magnatude Attitude bar, it's always open ;) I wish I could have spent more time with you in topock but my crew was begging for my attention. Some times it's not always good to have 8 girls to entertain :cool: . Lets hookup in 2 weeks and start the party off right:D Please tell your crew (men) that my girls said "Thank you " for the brewskies. I was embarrass about running out. Those girls polished almost 3 liters of rum, 1 bottle Malibu, 30pk BL, 1/2 bottle Jose, 1/2 bottle JD and U4R cracked open the Captain, WOW ! ! ! what a weekend:D
pics to follow...............
U4R, Brotha from another motha....we need to talk:D and you are partying with me next time. Your an "ANIMAL" :eek:
Bro, check your PM

Up 4 River
04-05-2004, 09:47 AM
Havasu Luvr,
We are definately going to meet up with you earlier next time. Good times all around and we'll be talking before the trip in two weekends. Check your PM

dimarcobros
04-05-2004, 10:11 AM
Here are a few pics, more to come later
havasu luvr
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/752eb91_2_.jpg
Sunday morning
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/75250c4_2_.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/7523884_3_.jpg
I will have more in a couple of hours.
DMB

hd&boatrider
04-05-2004, 10:17 AM
HL....the colors on your boat look really clean. Looks good.

dimarcobros
04-05-2004, 01:22 PM
Up4River, should I post the one of your nap? :D
DMB

Havasu Luvr
04-05-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by dimarcobros
Up4River, should I post the one of your nap? :D
DMB
Lets see it ! !! Don't hold back now ! ! ! !

dimarcobros
04-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Let me put it this way HL, after the boat ride in your boat and the drinks at Topac he was pretty "tired" at the end of the day. :D
DMB

Up 4 River
04-05-2004, 03:07 PM
Was it the Vodka/Soda, Captain/Coke, Mudslides, or Bud Lights? I don't think we need to post the picture Shep.

Havasu Luvr
04-05-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Up 4 River
Was it the Vodka/Soda, Captain/Coke, Mudslides, or Bud Lights? I don't think we need to post the picture Shep.
Looks like you were the weak link, why did you stop when you got to the Bud Light? You were doing great sucking on the Capt/Coke @ 60mph in my boat :D
I want to thank you for the Mudslides you gave the girls....one of them fell in the water in Topock slip and could not get back in the boat without a little ass-sistance. that was wonderful;) she was TOAST but wants to return for her 2nd ever trip to the river. I think I found another one:D
Posting pics this evening after I get them downloaded

Up 4 River
04-05-2004, 03:37 PM
Post some of the pics when you have a chance!:D Thanks for the ride in your boat and if the ladies are up for it again we'll get involved in the mudslides next trip as well. You had one that I knew was going to feel the effect eventually the way she was sucking them down. :D Good times

phebus
04-05-2004, 08:33 PM
dimarcobros, saw your boat parked on the beach by Barley Brothers on Sat. afternoon. When we went by, my wife said what a great looking boat it was. Very nice. :D

dimarcobros
04-06-2004, 08:30 AM
Thank you very much. I always like to hear that when we are still paying it off. :D Next time flag me down and we will go for a ride.
Post a pic of your boat so next time I know who you are.
DMB

phebus
04-06-2004, 08:41 AM
New boat pending. I don't want to jinx myself.

dimarcobros
04-06-2004, 08:51 AM
fair enough
DMB