PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Question

NashvilleBound
04-06-2004, 06:27 PM
As most of you know we're moving out to TN in 2 months. I got a call from Suregaurd Storage today and the only unit that will fit my boat in is in the middle of the complex. What are those electric trailer moving things called and who makes the best one? Are they called trailer dollies?
NB

Mike67rs
04-06-2004, 07:37 PM
Here is one thread on the subject, Mike
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=42273&highlight=electric+trailer

Essex502
04-07-2004, 06:11 AM
Just park the boat on the grass next toyour double wide in Nashville! I swear....the last time I was in Tennessee all I saw were trailer dealers on the way out of the airport. Miles of them. You'd think everyone lived in a trailer back there! :D

NashvilleBound
04-07-2004, 07:05 AM
Come on lets play nice. Few trailers on the outskirts but mostly normal homes....sheesh.
Thanks Mike for the link!:rolleyes:

Essex502
04-07-2004, 07:27 AM
No...I'm serious....I used to go to Tennessee every 2-3 months about 3 years ago. Granted, it was Knoxville, NOT Nashville, but as you leave the Knoxville airport heading into Knoxville proper...all you see along the side of the road are dealer lots for trailer homes. It's amazing to see.
BTW...no offense meant.:D

NashvilleBound
04-07-2004, 12:14 PM
It's sawl goood. Nashville is totally different. No offence taken
:wink:
I bought one from Power Movers today...sounds like just what I need!
Thanks

RacerX
04-07-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Essex502
No...I'm serious....I used to go to Tennessee every 2-3 months about 3 years ago. Granted, it was Knoxville, NOT Nashville, but as you leave the Knoxville airport heading into Knoxville proper...all you see along the side of the road are dealer lots for trailer homes. It's amazing to see.
BTW...no offense meant.:D
Around Austin is exactly the same. That's not to say that "normal" homes aren't sold there but there are overwhelming numbers of lots selling "manufactured" homes all over the place. The scary part is some of them look normal and pretty decent. I sometimes think to myself that if I get fired, I can take the equity I have in my hose, buy one of those "homes" and still be a rich S.O.B.!!!:eek!: