PDA

View Full Version : How many

Cas
04-07-2004, 07:32 AM
bottles of hair products do you have in your shower?
I have 1 and my wife has 24....there's 25 bottles of various shampoos and conditioners in ours :D

Mrs. Restless22
04-07-2004, 07:33 AM
Hubby has 0, and I have 5, and the dog has 1 :D

HCS
04-07-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Cas
bottles of hair products do you have in your shower?
I have 1 and my wife has 24....there's 25 bottles of various shampoos and conditioners in ours :D
Sounds about the same as my place. I have 1, wife has 25, kid
has 3 or 4.
1 bar of soap doesn't work either. Have 4 of those too.

Mrs. Restless22
04-07-2004, 07:39 AM
Oh...of course theres 2 bars of soap, and 3 body washes :D
I actually have no idea why us women need so many, but we just do...:confused:

AquaBoogie
04-07-2004, 07:41 AM
I have one. Which the wife also uses. But I turn around and see four more. ????? She also has two bars of soap, face soap, liquid body soap and a few other containers of who knows.

THOR
04-07-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Sounds about the same as my place. I have 1 wife has 25 kid
has 3 or 4.
1 bar of soap doesn't work either. Have 4 of those too.
Women have body washes so they wont smell like a foot.:D ;)

spectratoad
04-07-2004, 08:05 AM
I must be lucky, only about 3 all together.
I haven't seen one in many, many years but how about those old douche bottles, any of those lying around?:D :D Never knew what they were for when I was a kid but man they could squirt some water when you were taking a bath.:D :D :eek!:

Stupid Fast
04-07-2004, 08:24 AM
I am lucky. I have my own bathroom and my wife and daughter share one. I have 1 bottle of shampoo, an open bar of soap and an unopened bar of soap. I have no Idea what is in theirs. I dont think I have been in that bathroom for atleast 3 or 4 months, and unless somthing needs fixed, I do not intend to go in either. I do know when my wife goes to replace her stuff..it is like $150. It cost me about $7 and lasts at least a month.
EMC

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 08:27 AM
the hubby has 1 and I have a big basket full on the side of my bathtub. filled to the top. ;)

HCS
04-07-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
the hubby has 1 and I have a big basket full on the side of my bathtub. filled to the top. ;)
Those big baskets full cost me about $300.00 around Christmas
and Birthdays. Macys likes me.;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Those big baskets full cost me about $300.00 around Christmas
and Birthdays. Macys likes me.;)
yep. they also have alot of deals at a place called body works. sometimes you can get 3 for 1. :D

superdave013
04-07-2004, 08:46 AM
am I the only one with some GoJo hand cleaner in the shower too? :)

HCS
04-07-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
yep. they also have alot of deals at a place called body works. sometimes you can get 3 for 1. :D
My wife likes this stuff. 3 little bottles. $98.00:eek:
http://a1034.g.akamai.net/f/1034/2886/30m/www1.lancomeboutique.com/images/product/990502_l.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 08:59 AM
that stuff smells so good. That is alot of money but she is well worth it. right. ;)

Mrs. Restless22
04-07-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
Hubby tried to put that funky orange bottle on our kitchen sink :eek: NOOOOO, get it out of the house!!:D

Tom Brown
04-07-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
lmao! :D :D :D
I've got 1 soap and 1 shampoo. Also, there's a tube of Vagi-Rinse that Topless left here the other day. It smells like spring flowers.

superdave013
04-07-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Restless22
Hubby tried to put that funky orange bottle on our kitchen sink :eek: NOOOOO, get it out of the house!!:D
In the kitchen I just use the Dawn. Wife loves it when I get that bottle all greezy. :D
But GoJo is the shit. I keep some by the sink in the garage, in the back bathroom and even have some stashed by the hose bib on the side of the house.

Danhercules
04-07-2004, 10:14 AM
You guys are full of $hit. ya complain about all the diffrent products, but I bet, when they are gone, ya try each and every one. I know I do!!!!!!!! I always make fun of her cause of all the crap in the shower. Dont tell her I used it!!:D :D
True story.............
I needed to shave, no shaving cream. I reached for the soap to lather, but i jsut remeberd it was so small that i went down the drain. So I started hunting.
grabbed this face "stuff" the wife uses, it was sooo damn corse, like pumis, I put that back in a hearbeat. Then I grabbed this other stuff, put it in my hand, yup, that will work. Started rubbing my hands together, that suff got HOT!! Scared the crap outta me. NEXT, grabbed the shampoo, that did not help either. I then saw the lotion on the counter. I grabbed that and it worked. That eve, she saw the lotion in the shower and asked what I was doing this morn in the shower. i said why?? She told me that she found the lotion in the shower and told me if I was that horny, I should have asked for some "relif". I told her what happend, and when I told her about the stuff that gets hot, she freaked. I guess thats real expensive stuff.
I thought it was funny that she thought I was "petting the one eye snake" in the shower!!! She should know, I do that on the John!! :D :D

victorfb
04-07-2004, 10:37 AM
Danhercules. sure glad you told me before i used your crapper. i dont think an ass gasket would even help there. ill just go out were the dog goes.
by the way, i have 1 bottle of shampoo and 2 bars of soap. (Lava and Dial) the Gojo stays in the shop next to the roll of paper towels.

91nordic29
04-07-2004, 10:46 AM
i know this is long, but it is hilarious and on topic:
HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A MAN / WOMAN
MAN VERSION
Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a pile on the floor.
Walk to bathroom wearing a towel. If you see your girlfriend/wife along the way, flash her and make the WOO WOO sound.
Look at your manly physique in the mirror and suck in your gut to see if you have pecs. (no)
Turn on the water.
Check for pecs again. (no)
Get in the shower.
Don't bother to look for a washcloth. (you don't use one).
Wash your face.
Wash your armpits.
Wash your penis and surrounding area.
Wash your ass.
Shampoo your hair. (do not use conditioner)
Make a shampoo Mohawk.
Open the door and look at yourself in the mirror.
Pee.
Rinse off and get out of the shower.
Return to the bedroom wearing a towel, if you pass your girlfriend/wife, flash her again with the WOO WOO sound.
Long version:
Replace #10 with: Masturbate using soap.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOMAN VERSION
Take off the fourteen layers of clothing you slept in because there was a distinct chill in the air at bedtime due to the temperature having dropped below 70 degrees.
Walk to the bathroom wearing a long robe and a towel on your head. If you see your boyfriend/husband along the way, cover up any exposed flesh immediately, ignore his juvenile turban jokes, and then rush to bathroom.
Turn on the hot water only and let run.
Look at your womanly figure in the mirror and stick out your gut so that you can complain and whine even more about how you're getting fat.
Get in the shower, once you have found it through all that steam, and adjust the water to a temperature slightly below it's boiling point.
Look for facecloth, armcloth, legcloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone.
Wash your hair with Cucumber and Lamfrey shampoo with 83 added vitamins.
Rinse.
Wash your hair again with Cucumber and Lamfrey shampoo with 83 added vitamins.
Rinse.
Wash your hair once more with Cucumber and Lamfrey shampoo with 83 added vitamins.
Rinse.
Condition your hair with Cucumber and Lamfrey conditioner enhanced with natural crocus oil. Leave on hair for fifteen minutes.
Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for ten minutes until red raw.
Wash entire rest of body with Ginger Nut and Jaffa Cake body wash.
Complain bitterly when you realize that your boyfriend/husband has once again been eating your Ginger Nut and Jaffa Cake body wash.
Rinse conditioner off hair (this takes at least fifteen minutes, as you must make sure that it has all come off).
Debate shaving armpits and legs and decide that you can't be bothered, and anyway, the hair helps keep you warm.
Slick hair back and pretend you're like Bo Derek in 10.
Scream loudly when your boyfriend/husband flushes the toilet and you get a rush of cold water.
Turn hot water on full and rinse off.
Dry with a towel the size of a small African country.
Check entire body for the remotest sign of a spot. Attack with nails/tweezers if found.
Return to bedroom wearing long robe and towel on head. If you see your boyfriend/husband along the way, cover up any exposed flesh immediately, ignore his juvenile turban jokes, and then rush to bedroom.

mirvin
04-07-2004, 10:51 AM
91nordic29, that's pretty funny:D
Every once in a while I run out of my "Manly" bar soap and I'm forced to use my wifes foofy "bodywash". Man, I feel so silky smooth and nice. It's wrong. Two days max before I make a special trip to buy my hide chapping, feelin like a man bar soap. Ahhhhhh, jusa lika man.
mirvin;)

Ducatista
04-07-2004, 10:57 AM
You guys have hair?:confused:

HCS
04-07-2004, 10:57 AM
After I make the mohawk I pretend I know how to sing and belch
out my favorite punk songs.

91nordic29
04-07-2004, 10:59 AM
oil of olay body wash is the best, mirv. just give up the lava.:D
i have shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash, dial gold, frizzeez, baby oil, fufu scrubber, washcloth, hair pick, razor, pumice stone.
i think hubby has in his shampoo & body wash and washcloth.

mirvin
04-07-2004, 11:01 AM
I just can't do it! I'm like that guy in the commercial. I need that bar to hold on to and sniff to wake me up;)
Sometimes I like to drop the bar on purpose:D (joking:p )
mirvin

harleypauls
04-07-2004, 11:06 AM
Hey, I was smart. I bought my wife a dispenser from Home Depot and now all that is in the shower is the dispenser hanging on the wal. No bottles hanging around. They come in 2 or 4 different bottles. Plus it was an easy gift that I benefit from by not having 25 bottles around the shower. Paul

91nordic29
04-07-2004, 11:11 AM
my hubby is so attentive. if i drop something in the showr that is really loud (that gallon of oil of olay body wash, foe instance) he comes in to see if i am okay.:D maybe he is preparing for our old age.:D or thinking about installing a hand rail:D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by harleypauls
Hey, I was smart. I bought my wife a dispenser from Home Depot and now all that is in the shower is the dispenser hanging on the wal. No bottles hanging around. They come in 2 or 4 different bottles. Plus it was an easy gift that I benefit from by not having 25 bottles around the shower. Paul
so now what is she suppose to do with the other 20. ? :D :D

HCS
04-07-2004, 11:27 AM
This reminds me of when we go camping, I take one bar of soap
and one bottle of shampoo. Don't need a towel, you just sun dry.
Wife brings the whole freeking bathroom in a hand bag. Even if
it's for one night.:rolleyes:

harleypauls
04-07-2004, 11:28 AM
I mixed them all into a gallon jug and told her to use it as bubbles for the hot tub. Once again, I benefit!!!Paul

FMluvswater
04-07-2004, 12:05 PM
1 bottle of 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner
1 bottle of body wash
That's it. :o

HCS
04-07-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
1 bottle of 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner
1 bottle of body wash
That's it. :o
No fufu sponges, or sex toys.:D