PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to be the dork....What and when in needles??

Lecktrix
04-07-2004, 03:30 PM
Anyone let me in on the event in needles?? Id like to bring my boat out w/ a for sale sign on it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2471909805

Brodie
04-07-2004, 05:29 PM
Ummm, I herd May 22-27. May 21 is resereved for Sangers only.

ACCEPTENCE
04-07-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Lecktrix
Anyone let me in on the event in needles?? Id like to bring my boat out w/ a for sale sign on it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2471909805
I could be wrong but...
Is this the flatty I saw at Red Rock beeing driven by a guy tanked to the gills and driven like a "Loose Cannon"???
That deal was way outta control!!!!!!!!

GofastRacer
04-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by ACCEPTENCE
I could be wrong but...
Is this the flatty I saw at Red Rock beeing driven by a guy tanked to the gills and driven like a "Loose Cannon"???
I was kinda wondering the same thing, sure looks like it!..:rolleyes:

dossangers
04-07-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by ACCEPTENCE
i remember a peach boat. me and art were watching i dont want to be on the water with that DUDE for sure no jacket and flat footed thru the shit!! ALMOST UPSIDE DOWN!
I could be wrong but...

GofastRacer
04-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Yep that's got to be the one!.

BILLY.B
04-07-2004, 11:10 PM
Just alittle warning. Nobody likes problems. And the boat police have enough problems everyday. And we sure don't need to add to these. So as a WARNING !!!!!, take it easy and anyone drinking and driving your boat while heavely intocacated will not be tolerated. This a vacation for everyone and we don't need any jerks ruining this for us. UNDERSTOOD??????:mad:

BGMAN203
04-07-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Just alittle warning. Nobody likes problems. And the boat police have enough problems everyday. And we sure don't need to add to these. So as a WARNING !!!!!, take it easy and anyone drinking and driving your boat while heavely intocacated will not be tolerated. This a vacation for everyone and we don't need any jerks ruining this for us. UNDERSTOOD??????:mad:
Yes daddy:D I don't wanna see any problems as well. Lets just have a nice fun time!! I can't wait!!!!!:)

ACCEPTENCE
04-07-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
YOU READY...HERE COMES YOUR FIRST AND LAST WARNING:
This is SERIOUS!!!!
I spend alot of time on the river in the Needles
area and have worked with several law enforcement
agencies and I can assure you they have a
ZERO TOLERANCE leval for drunken boaters.
I mean to tell you when you are caught you will go to jail!!!!
The prudent man will heed this warning...
The lame duck will sleep in jail...

Jetboatguru
04-07-2004, 11:52 PM
Does this mean I am gonna have to throttle back on my drinking? Damn, I was looking forward to some of Lulu's Vodka Cranberries

Lecktrix
04-07-2004, 11:56 PM
Sorry guys....I stopped drinking on the water when my friends were killed on the river....Chris Kline, Kevin Russel , and Howard Sanders. I was the one that pushed them off the dock being called the 'pu##y' for not going with them. I just got there, and wish I was with them to hopefully steer them out of danger...hindsight. I just drive like a bat out of hell...and after that terrible evening at Red Rock , I will never drive one again. Ill stick to the pavement, or ski boats. Granted I should have had a lifejacket on, and I got plenty of shit for not. I apologize for making any of you look bad for our sport, but thats how I drive....I live for rough water and have never lost a boat yet. But thats all behind me now....Someone buy my boat and have fun with it.

superdave013
04-08-2004, 05:58 AM
and you were calling me crazy eh?? lol
Guys, I've known Lecktrix for many years. He's a good egg. Sounds like he got carried away at the river. I think we all have a time or two. And it sounds like he knows it was wrong and has cooled his jets a bit.

dossangers
04-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Pretty darn commenable to step up and say that!!!

WILDERTHANU
04-08-2004, 11:53 AM
YEP...........WE'VE ALL BEEN CRAZY.

Moneypitt
04-08-2004, 09:35 PM
Hey, if I think I might want to buy your boat, do I get to test it out at Needles?? yeah, yeah thats the ticket, a test drive. heh heh heh.......(.I don't drink and boat at the same time ).. Moneypitt