PDA

View Full Version : Needles ASS whippin

BGF KING
04-07-2004, 08:24 PM
I will be in Neeedles in 18 days. Let me tell ya''ll sometin. All these wanna be's that think there fast will get their ass HANDED to them. Especially that joker Bill B. this cat thinks he owns the river. I ran BLown Gas back in the days and am bringin back "hot tuna" to whip sum ass against the present and the past. My list is filling up quick. Let me know if ya'alls want a piece of the action.
I realize I don't look like I use 2 (no fat jokes please) but I can still shoe a boat.

ACCEPTENCE
04-07-2004, 08:48 PM
Bring it on Big Guy.
You run your "tuna" rattle trap over 130mph on gps and I got a crispy fifty for ya.
I'll be the guy sportin the Glastron with zoomies;) .
Helmet and jacket required!!!

BGF KING
04-07-2004, 08:50 PM
Helmet and jacket required!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Like I said early, please no fat jokes. Looking at the video of your plane, I see why jacket and rubber helmet is required for you. Please seek retirement. I 'll be at the bridge waiitng for my fitty.

ACCEPTENCE
04-07-2004, 09:02 PM
I'll be there with the gps.
My plane???
No-way, my foot just slipped of that funny left brake peddle.
I think I got that problem figured out now, I use black tape and zip ties.
ACCEPTENCE<<<< waitin with the gps!!!

BILLY.B
04-07-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by BGF KING
I will be in Neeedles in 18 days. Let me tell ya''ll sometin. All these wanna be's that think there fast will get their ass HANDED to them. Especially that joker Bill B. this cat thinks he owns the river. I ran BLown Gas back in the days and am bringin back "hot tuna" to whip sum ass against the present and the past. My list is filling up quick. Let me know if ya'alls want a piece of the action.
I realize I don't look like I use 2 (no fat jokes please) but I can still shoe a boat. BLOWN GAS MY ASS!!!!. BLOW'IN GAS is more like it.:rolleyes:

ACCEPTENCE
04-07-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I thought you would've rethought that whole temporary riggin with tape and zip ties theory after earlier "experiences." :D
RD
LoL & Rollin On The Floor!!!!
Yeah you would think I would have rethought that plan but some of us are thicker then others.
It's that drag racer mentality: Anything to win.
I did buy a rubber helmet for these occasions.
Nah, now that I think about it...I drive way more mellow now:wink:
Beware of "Black Tape & Zip Ties"

ACCEPTENCE
04-07-2004, 11:07 PM
I can tell by the avatar, that it's nothing but puppy dogs and ice cream in your booat. :D
RD
I'm gonna wake the entire house laughing so loud!!!:D
It's all good.
You makin the trip at the end of the month???

Restless22
04-08-2004, 03:09 PM
I might stroll out there to see what this BGF King J.A. is all about! Something is a little fishy about this cat?

2allbeefpatties
04-08-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Restless22
I might stroll out there to see what this BGF King J.A. is all about! Something is a little fishy about this cat?
Does that make him a catfish?
Something tells me you know who it is!
vely itelesting

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-09-2004, 09:04 AM
Ah shiznit, I thought the needles gig was in April.. Now that I know it's in May there's a fair chance I'll make it up there. :)
RD
Dave, 99% of the action will be in April!;)

Hud
04-09-2004, 09:13 AM
I heard it was just a bunch of tuna wagons getin together, no big deal @ ALL!:cry: Whats all the fuss about?

FlatStupid
04-09-2004, 09:24 AM
I might stroll out there to see what this BGF King J.A. is all about! Something is a little fishy about this cat? Best I can fiqure with all these alias' round here, there's gonna be four boats in Needles and BB's gonna be drivin three of 'em :D :D :D

WaterBox
04-09-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Hud
I heard it was just a bunch of tuna wagons getin together, no big deal @ ALL!:cry: Whats all the fuss about?
I think your right Hud. All the real K's will be running at Fire Bird that weekend, It would be nice if the Needles bunch could support the new IHBA K-class in the future.:)

BGF KING
04-09-2004, 12:57 PM
No fuss here HUD. Hot Tuna will be running hard all weekend long. Not like all the other premadonna's out there.

dossangers
04-09-2004, 01:03 PM
I think the name of your boat should be TUNA CASSOROLE cause your gonna get COOKED and served!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p

BILLY.B
04-09-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by WaterBox
I think your right Hud. All the real K's will be running at Fire Bird that weekend, It would be nice if the Needles bunch could support the new IHBA K-class in the future.:) Lets see John. In one sentence you say all the real "K'S" will be in Phoenix, and then in the next sentence you want us to come and support you. Which is it????. If being a real "K" means paying $300.00 bucks plus entry fee to sit in the dirt at Phoenix with the hope that Charley will lets us run I think i'd rather take the river at this time.Just like the old days, nobody can make up there mind, and way to much politics. Now if the purse was up to where it was back in the 80's ($4500.00 not $3000.00) maybe you'd have alittle more interest. I know that there's no money in boat racing and I also know that you don't go boat racing to make money, but ca-mon, how can you come down on us for not wanting to go racing for nothing other then padding Charleys pockets....:confused: :rolleyes:

dossangers
04-09-2004, 08:29 PM
well see how things pan out first and how many boats show. besides firebird is toxic!

WaterBox
04-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by dossangers
well see how things pan out first and how many boats show. besides firebird is toxic! Doss. Didn't I see you say a few min. ago that you didn't want to be a real K boat anyway.?:confused:

WaterBox
04-10-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Lets see John. In one sentence you say all the real "K'S" will be in Phoenix, and then in the next sentence you want us to come and support you. Which is it????. If being a real "K" means paying $300.00 bucks plus entry fee to sit in the dirt at Phoenix with the hope that Charley will lets us run I think i'd rather take the river at this time.Just like the old days, nobody can make up there mind, and way to much politics. Now if the purse was up to where it was back in the 80's ($4500.00 not $3000.00) maybe you'd have alittle more interest. I know that there's no money in boat racing and I also know that you don't go boat racing to make money, but ca-mon, how can you come down on us for not wanting to go racing for nothing other then padding Charleys pockets....:confused: :rolleyes:
First off. You wouldn't be supporting me. I'm just a by-stander.[I think you have the wrong person]
Second. You wouldn't be in the dirt. there is plenty of pavement for everyone.
Third. Why wouldn't Charley let you run.:confused: This isn't a deal like the super stocks had, they wasn't a part of IHBA, They were a side show that could run if time permited. The K's are now a santioned class with-in IHBA. just like [ BFH. BAH. TAF. and now K's, and so on.] And there will be money paid to every K. that runs. Yes back in the day there was some good $$$$$. paid out but look at the amount of K's that would show up and support the event. I remember the first time I wen't to Burley in the 80's They would have to run two or three elemation heats with 6 to 8 boats per heat. With support and a good boat count the money could be back. Look at the Red Bluff race. The permoter has in the past put up 10k for the S.S. boats. With a good boat count that could belong to the K's in the future. The Key Word Here Is SUPPORT:D

LeE ss13
04-10-2004, 11:56 AM
... like the super stocks ... They were a side show that could run if time permited.
We were just a SIDE SHOW ????? I thought we were more of a filler for their dwindling boat count! Actually, years ago it was kinda cool, we ran for free. Now we have to join IHBA $300+, but hey, after this year, they may be the only place we can run without capsules. We'll see.

WaterBox
04-10-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by LeE ss13
We were just a SIDE SHOW ????? I thought we were more of a filler for their dwindling boat count! Actually, years ago it was kinda cool, we ran for free. Now we have to join IHBA $300+, but hey, after this year, they may be the only place we can run without capsules. We'll see.
S.S.13. If you prefer the term [ filler ] That's ok, I didn't intend to make it sound like a [side show] was a bad thing.. And yes you got to run for free. But like Billy B. was stating you might be sitting on the beach too. I just think it's cool that someone stepped up, and done the work to insure that the K's wouldn't die and had a place they could run Without Capsules. It may cost a few bucks to join IHBA but where can you run that you know the Rescue crew is the best there is. Capsules or not, you go in and there on ya right now. Don't know what they get paid but I would bet it's not enough. And when the S.S. boat took out the light's last season who paid for that ?[ Not there entry money]:rolleyes:

BILLY.B
04-10-2004, 10:16 PM
First off. You wouldn't be supporting me. I'm just a by-stander.[I think you have the wrong person]
Second. You wouldn't be in the dirt. there is plenty of pavement for everyone.
Third. Why wouldn't Charley let you run.:confused: This isn't a deal like the super stocks had, they wasn't a part of IHBA, They were a side show that could run if time permited. The K's are now a santioned class with-in IHBA. just like [ BFH. BAH. TAF. and now K's, and so on.] And there will be money paid to every K. that runs. Yes back in the day there was some good $$$$$. paid out but look at the amount of K's that would show up and support the event. I remember the first time I wen't to Burley in the 80's They would have to run two or three elemation heats with 6 to 8 boats per heat. With support and a good boat count the money could be back. With a good boat count that could belong to the K's in the future. The Key Word Here Is SUPPORT:D (1) I'll answer your questions in order. When we were running the "Ks" before with I.H.B.A. we never knew if or when we would run and we were on there list of classes. We always got paid no matter if we ran or not but it was really boring sitting around all day with the hopes of being able to run your boat. (2) I think you just PISSED off a bunch of SS guys with your "FILL IN" statement. The SS boats put on a hell of show and are to be commended for all the hard work they have put towards there organization. Hell on a one pin turn i'd bet they'd kick the shit out of most of the K's you'll see in Phoenix. (3) I ran my K boat at Burley...Raliegh N.C...and Valleyfield Canada all in the same month damn near. Now if thats not showing support for the K program I don't know what is. We had close to 20 boats in Valleyfield that year (1988) and the purse was $10,000. So yes with support there can be more dollars, and if thats the case then why won't they let Clyde Morgan run his K?. Oh yeah his motor is to big. Who gives a SHIT????. Let a couple of guys run that have alittle more CI for a race or two to see if this deal is gonna fly. To few boats means a real boring show which translates to less dollars. Theres ways to bend the rules alittle to put on a better show and give the people and sponsors what they came to see. I congradulate Junior Hart for trying to get the K's going again, I just think there's a few things that need to be done and i'm sure he'll figure them out.

BGF KING
04-11-2004, 09:31 AM
Could you possibly start another thread regarding this k- boat shit. Im trying to keep my thread simple about HOT TUNA and all the ass im gonna kick in NEEDLES.
Sincerely;

JakeC.
04-11-2004, 10:20 AM
I can understand why the k's from needles dont want to be running there. I think that if they are going to run there boats with IHBA they want to be sure that they are going to be runnuing, and for a good amount of $$$. So mabey the only thing to do is just wait and see how it all turns out. Well anyways, waterbox mabey I will see you there, I will be there with K-711.
JakeC

BGF KING
04-12-2004, 08:14 PM
I finally figured out who you are. Be ready bitch.

WaterBox
04-14-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
(1) I'll answer your questions in order. When we were running the "Ks" before with I.H.B.A. we never knew if or when we would run and we were on there list of classes. We always got paid no matter if we ran or not but it was really boring sitting around all day with the hopes of being able to run your boat. (2) I think you just PISSED off a bunch of SS guys with your "FILL IN" statement. The SS boats put on a hell of show and are to be commended for all the hard work they have put towards there organization. Hell on a one pin turn i'd bet they'd kick the shit out of most of the K's you'll see in Phoenix. (3) I ran my K boat at Burley...Raliegh N.C...and Valleyfield Canada all in the same month damn near. Now if thats not showing support for the K program I don't know what is. We had close to 20 boats in Valleyfield that year (1988) and the purse was $10,000. So yes with support there can be more dollars, and if thats the case then why won't they let Clyde Morgan run his K?. Oh yeah his motor is to big. Who gives a SHIT????. Let a couple of guys run that have alittle more CI for a race or two to see if this deal is gonna fly. To few boats means a real boring show which translates to less dollars. Theres ways to bend the rules alittle to put on a better show and give the people and sponsors what they came to see. I congradulate Junior Hart for trying to get the K's going again, I just think there's a few things that need to be done and i'm sure he'll figure them out.
To All You SS. Guy's I'm sorry if I pissed any of you off, That wasn't my intent. I have known most of you guy's for a lot of years and my hat is off to you guy's, You put on a great show. Billy, Do you think that Clyde is the only one that needed to change his engine program to run?? NOT! But he is the only one :cry: about it, But that's just Clyde.

T-Bag
04-14-2004, 10:42 AM
I think you've known who I am all along. If your some BGF x champ what number did you race under????? Just remember X champ there is a new champ in town!!!!! I hope you run your boat as well as your mouth, If your lucky I'll let of the down pedal alittle early so I don't spray your ass when I pass you. later bitch!!!!!!

WaterBox
04-14-2004, 10:56 AM
Could you possibly start another thread regarding this k- boat shit. Im trying to keep my thread simple about HOT TUNA and all the ass im gonna kick in NEEDLES.
Sincerely;
BGF KING. Sorry to have helped Hijack your thread with the K Boat stuff. Good luck on Kicking Ass who ever you are. :D :D

Jetboatguru
04-14-2004, 12:00 PM
Waterbox,
I think the girls of the Kclass are just a little skeered that Clyde's boat with a newbie drivere would come out and kick your asses. It's OK I understand. As soon as this K class is a proven deal Clyde will be jumping in both feet. Lets have some fun though. Why don't you bring your K out to Needles the week before Phx and run some laps. :D

WaterBox
04-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
Waterbox,
I think the girls of the Kclass are just a little skeered that Clyde's boat with a newbie drivere would come out and kick your asses. It's OK I understand. As soon as this K class is a proven deal Clyde will be jumping in both feet. Lets have some fun though. Why don't you bring your K out to Needles the week before Phx and run some laps. :D Mr. Guru; Do you mean those Girls with the big BALL's ?? :D I don't think there skeered, about a newbie kicking there asses, I think they might be skeered of what Newbie does when he's pulled deep into a turn with a boat on each side of him so close that he could reach out and touch one. :eek: That would have to be a spiritual moment don't ya think? But I hope you are right about Clyde jumping in the deal. It would be great seeing you out there running with them. And I'm sure you will kick some ass.

WILDERTHANU
04-14-2004, 02:19 PM
PUT THIS GUY IN A K-BOAT!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/1076SmallBlockMikeAirS4614.jpg

uclahater
04-14-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
Dont you mean a Straight Jacket:D

WILDERTHANU
04-14-2004, 02:24 PM
......LOL

superdave013
04-14-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
Waterbox,
I think the girls of the Kclass are just a little skeered that Clyde's boat with a newbie drivere would come out and kick your asses. It's OK I understand. As soon as this K class is a proven deal Clyde will be jumping in both feet. Lets have some fun though. Why don't you bring your K out to Needles the week before Phx and run some laps. :D
Only quoting due to the rare typo from guru. ;)

126driver
04-14-2004, 03:21 PM
Good stuff, this thread. :rolleyes:

Jordy
04-14-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by 126driver
Good stuff, this thread. :rolleyes:
Scott's here. Let the flaming begin. :D :D :D
Hey, are Jimmy Anderson and the taco wagon going to be at the Phoenix drags? :D

BGF KING
04-14-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by T-Bag
I think you've known who I am all along. If your some BGF x champ what number did you race under????? Just remember X champ there is a new champ in town!!!!! I hope you run your boat as well as your mouth, If your lucky I'll let of the down pedal alittle early so I don't spray your ass when I pass you. later bitch!!!!!!
Son, Son, Son, I haven't gots a clue as to who you are. As far as im concerned your not even a small pimple on a fat mans ASS.
Regarding "a new champ in town", are you referring to that Dwayne Klossom dude who owns the BGF class.
Down Pedal????? Every pass you make your straight legged with that left limb of yours. You have the only Canyon that I ever seen drag its ASS. Are you a little heavy?
Can't wait until Needles.

Brodie
04-14-2004, 09:38 PM
Every pass you make your straight legged with that left limb of yours. You have the only Canyon that I ever seen drag its ASS. Are you a little heavy?
Dang,,,,this BGF terd is waaaay outa line,,,,,I'm gunna hand him his ass with the SB Bubble deck
if that dang Billey Bee woud finnish the paint

Hydrotherapy
04-15-2004, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Brodie
Dang,,,,this BGF terd is waaaay outa line,,,,,I'm gunna hand him his ass with the SB Bubble deck
if that dang Billey Bee woud finnish the paint Brodie why are you trying to drag sanger into this?. We all know that a Ski Sanger doesn't have a bubble deck and i'm sure billy-b is far to smart to paint a boat you. Plus you don't even own a boat you back ass country f**k.:rolleyes: :)

Jetboatguru
04-15-2004, 09:28 AM
Does Brodie or SSmiguelito own

Da-Bull
04-16-2004, 09:47 AM
Son, Son, Son, I haven't gots a clue as to who you are. As far as im concerned your not even a small pimple on a fat mans ASS.
Regarding "a new champ in town", are you referring to that Dwayne Klossom dude who owns the BGF class.
Down Pedal????? Every pass you make your straight legged with that left limb of yours. You have the only Canyon that I ever seen drag its ASS. Are you a little heavy?
Hey BGFKING, I'm new to the drag boat scene, but I do know about S...t talking. T-Bag is going to hand you an old fashioned ass-woopin. So far I am not impressed with all of your shit talkin. There's an old saying, "Show Me Don't Tell Me.":D :D

smalls
04-16-2004, 09:58 AM
Get to work Bull

Da-Bull
04-16-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by smalls
Get to work Bull
Hey Smalls: Who is this BG F..KING guy anyway?:D :D

BGF KING
04-16-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Da-Bull
Hey BGFKING, I'm new to the drag boat scene, but I do know about S...t talking. T-Bag is going to hand you an old fashioned ass-woopin. So far I am not impressed with all of your shit talkin. There's an old saying, "Show Me Don't Tell Me.":D :D
Wow Bull.......... A 11 second boat and not only are you talking shit, but you have t-bags nutts so far down your throat you can't breath.

T-Bag
04-16-2004, 09:10 PM
Wow Bull.......... A 11 second boat and not only are you talking shit, but you have t-bags nutts so far down your throat you can't breath.
The ASS WHOOPIN is close I hope your ready BGFQueen...I've heard smoked tuna is pretty tastey, I can't wait to taste it!!!!!!!!

Da-Bull
04-17-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by T-Bag
The ASS WHOOPIN is close I hope your ready BGFQueen...I've heard smoked tuna is pretty tastey, I can't wait to taste it!!!!!!!!
BGFKing, I have never heard of being realistic about what your boat does as "Shit Talking", it's called honesty, keeping it real. It's a 10 sec boat. So far all Ive heard from you is alot of What your gonna do, and how fast your shit is. Remember that old saying, "Show ME Don't Tell Me." I know what T-Bags boat runs, so get ready for a spanking. The only thing Ive had stuck in my throat latley is all of the Bull-Shit you've been talking! And I hate the taste of shit. Talking shit on an 11 sec. boat, now thats living in the real world, you must be real fast...... Like I said, Keep it real, Show Me Don't tell me!!!!!!!!!:D :D

HappyBag
04-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Sounds like alot of fast v-drives gonna show. Was lookin for a nice lake jet to cruise around and check out the v-drive scene.
Plans have changed. Im bringin the race boat. Thats right, its a jet also. Dont even want to hear you pussys cryin about v-drives only event. Ill just be there for one reason,and one reason only.
TO KICK SOME PROP BOAT ASS.
Look for a red placecraft dragstar. Blown chevy on alky. I dont know this BF'ing king, but will gladly put his retired x-champ ass on the trailer. Once there he can be the new champ at pulling root. As for the rest of you, I look forward to a challenge. Bring it.

BGF KING
04-18-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by HappyBag
Sounds like alot of fast v-drives gonna show. Was lookin for a nice lake jet to cruise around and check out the v-drive scene.
Plans have changed. Im bringin the race boat. Thats right, its a jet also. Dont even want to hear you pussys cryin about v-drives only event. Ill just be there for one reason,and one reason only.
TO KICK SOME PROP BOAT ASS.
Look for a red placecraft dragstar. Blown chevy on alky. I dont know this BF'ing king, but will gladly put his retired x-champ ass on the trailer. Once there he can be the new champ at pulling root. As for the rest of you, I look forward to a challenge. Bring it.
Hi there Happy, Im looking forward to "Bench Racing" with all the neat peoples thats going to be in Needles. As far as the suck n blo goes, pleazzzzzzzzzzzze. C-ya soon.

Eric Sammons
04-19-2004, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
That would be like putting the fox in charge of the hens.

Eric Sammons
04-19-2004, 04:39 AM
Hi there Happy, Im looking forward to "Bench Racing" with all the neat peoples thats going to be in Needles. As far as the suck n blo goes, pleazzzzzzzzzzzze. C-ya soon.
Hey there slick, can't believe you are bringing a knife to a gun fight. Ouch, you are going to get schooled hard.

Hud
04-19-2004, 04:42 AM
:D I don't care what anyone says, Thats funny!:D

BGF KING
04-19-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Eric Sammons
Hey there slick, can't believe you are bringing a knife to a gun fight. Ouch, you are going to get schooled hard.
Who you call slick Simmons? #1 respect your elders, and #2 bring
that pile of crap you call a boat to the water. School will be in session.

BGF KING
04-19-2004, 09:27 PM
Hey Mr Bag...
Pleassssssssssse, just stay home. From the sounds out of your mouth, you probably doen't even own a boat. (Drag STAR) Do me a favor please, 1) stay home, or #2 show up and kneel to the king.

Restless22
04-19-2004, 09:44 PM
You must have that "hot tuna" smell on your fingers. Fawker!
Im sorry, but school was just in recess :yuk:

Rick James
04-19-2004, 09:56 PM
You must have that "hot tuna" smell on your fingers. Fawker!
Im sorry, but shcool was just in recess :yuk:
Damn son if you gonna baggin on peeps and school, you should at least spell it right.
That girl's alright with meeeeeeeeeee.........
yeah............
Hey hey hey hey............

HappyBag
04-20-2004, 06:02 AM
B.S.ing king, I am sorry to inform your fat ass I will not be able to make it to needles. I got my dates messed up. I will be on vacation durring that time. We will meet up though. As for the DRAGSTAR, you dont have a chance. Half your ass weighs more than that boat. The only thing you'll be king at is blowing is me. Have a safe vacation. Regards, MR. HAPPYBAG.

Rick James
04-20-2004, 07:51 AM
damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dis dude happybag is playin fo reals. He done called da king a sloppy fat mess fo shizzle my nizzle. I thinks this king dude aint knuttin but a biahhhhhhhhch. Dis happymeal dude means bidness . He gunna bring out his battlestar galatica jet boat and roll dis king mutha.
Shes Supah freaky

BGF KING
04-21-2004, 09:11 PM
Happy your a typical boating FLAKE with no boat.

Boatmike
04-23-2004, 05:37 PM
Right on Rick!

Boatmike
04-23-2004, 05:45 PM
BGF King I have seen T-Bags boat run ! You're in for a big dissapointment. Like all other X-Champs that come out retirement you are going to Get "SPANKED". But i got to tell you, you sure know how to lay the SMACK down. I had a real fun time reading this thread. Rick James you are funny you Super Freak! I'm out!