PDA

View Full Version : OK Sunsation & others owners - Chime in

Offshore1
04-08-2004, 07:56 AM
I won't respond unless asked to specifically.
Lets talk good value boats:
Why are Sunsations above average?
Are Baja's above or below average?
Powerquests?
Checkmates?
Maybe Fountain?? Their Executioner series are very well priced.
Did I miss any??
I think your opinions might be good for talking boats.
Its still some time before alot of us can get on the water, so lets fuel the passion.
My opinion on the above:
Sunsation: Average
Powerquest: average
Baja: below average
Checkmate: below average
Fountain: average to slightly above.
Again, I will respond only when asked.
Now lets talk boats.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-08-2004, 07:57 AM
what boat do you have?;)

sunsation98
04-08-2004, 08:37 AM
AGAIN YOU ARE JUST FISHING HERE BUDDY.
BE A POSER SOMEWHERE ELSE-
DOES CRAFTSMEN-GARUNTEED TOOL FOR LIFE RING A BELL
OR ARE YOU JUST A TOOLBOX ALL TOGETHER

Quality Time
04-08-2004, 08:48 AM
Give it a Freakin Rest.
If you want to be an ass/know-it-all go to the other board.
Let the rest of us get back to positive threads about boating and having a good time.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-08-2004, 08:50 AM
so does anyone have any good bikini shots to share. LOL!! :D

Chris Winn
04-08-2004, 08:57 AM
In my opinion,
a good boat is one that meeets your needs, one that you have pride in and are not ashamed to be seen in. quality and name are great, but boating in general should be fun.
i have had several boats (including a baja) and felt that i miss certain qualitys that each one possesed, but each boat has led me to understand what i wanted or need in my next boat (it has all been a learning experience).
we all joke abot boat brands like sports teams, but if can appriciate what it takes to own a boat, then know that it is not worth putting somone's hard work down (unless there is something to compensate for)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-08-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Chris Winn
In my opinion,
a good boat is one that meeets your needs, one that you have pride in and are not ashamed to be seen in. quality and name are great, but boating in general should be fun.
i have had several boats (including a baja) and felt that i miss certain qualitys that each one possesed, but each boat has led me to understand what i wanted or need in my next boat (it has all been a learning experience).
we all joke abot boat brands like sports teams, but if can appriciate what it takes to own a boat, then know that it is not worth putting somone else hard work down (unless there is something to compensate for)
great post. now where are the bikini shots. LOL!!
your post is so true. ;)

HCS
04-08-2004, 08:58 AM
Jeeeze. People.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-08-2004, 09:01 AM
what did I do. I was trying to break the ice. but no one is helping. :confused: :D

Chris Winn
04-08-2004, 09:02 AM
i guarantee that you do not wan to see me in bikini
my wife on the other hand isn't bad at all, but i would get beat severly if i posted a pic (that and the fact that i don't have any on my computer)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-08-2004, 09:02 AM
i guarantee that you do not wan to see me in bikini
my wife on the other hand isn't bad at all, but i would get beat severly if i posted a pic (that and the fact that i don't have any on my computer)
:(

Chase
04-08-2004, 09:03 AM
In my opinion,
we all joke abot boat brands like sports teams, but if can appriciate what it takes to own a boat, then know that it is not worth putting somone's hard work down (unless there is something to compensate for)
I SO AGREE

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-08-2004, 09:05 AM
nah.. can't be... :D ;)

Chris Winn
04-08-2004, 09:08 AM
Mrs V,
if it makes you feel better i'll try the bikini thing, but my wife is a size 4 and i know for sure that i am not (i'm about 6'4 200lbs)
i'll get a pic of her at the poker run, hows that!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-08-2004, 09:10 AM
Mrs V,
if it makes you feel better i'll try the bikini thing, but my wife is a size 4 and i know for sure that i am not (i'm about 6'4 200lbs)
i'll get a pic of her at the poker run, hows that!
yes yes yes.. I use to be a size four. damn it man. Maybe she can give me insentive to work out. :D ;)

Chris Winn
04-08-2004, 09:17 AM
:D ;) she gives me incentive:wink:

Offshore1
04-08-2004, 09:18 AM
This ok?

Quality Time
04-08-2004, 09:57 AM
Finally a positive post:)

Chase
04-08-2004, 09:58 AM
It is definately "uplifting"....:D