PDA

View Full Version : Condoleezza Rice Rocks

v-drive
04-08-2004, 03:13 PM
Has anyone watched any of this today. I think Bush should ask her to be vp. :D v-drive

ROZ
04-08-2004, 03:31 PM
I'm glad I watched some of it. It reinforces my thoughts about that stupid ass witch hunt commission...

Dave C
04-08-2004, 03:35 PM
damn show trial. she already testified about all this stuff already to them in private.
all they were trying to do is fix blame... rather than fix the problem.
she handed their ass to them
:D

Lightning
04-08-2004, 03:38 PM
I was listening to the radio today on the way to work and one of the guys on the radio said that she is kind of "hot ugly". What do you guys think? She does nothing for me.

LASERRAY
04-08-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Lightning
I was listening to the radio today on the way to work and one of the guys on the radio said that she is kind of "hot ugly". What do you guys think? She does nothing for me. It's funny that her last name is Rice. She's whiter then the front row of a Grayhound bus in downtown Burmingham! She makes Bryant Gumball look like Malcom X! :p

clownpuncher
04-08-2004, 03:54 PM
I missed it :mad:
So, what happened?

flat broke
04-08-2004, 04:07 PM
She basically went in and did what she had to do... Totally shut down the Demo blame game the commision has been running. She was definitely solid. I was a bit worried when Bush agreed to let her testify, but she did far better than I could have hoped for!
Now if we could fund a nice citizen backed smear campaign on TV to show all of the "not so pretty" little incidents a couple of our favorite Dems have been involved with, I'd be one happy SOB. :D
Chris

76BARRON
04-08-2004, 04:22 PM
Isn't it nice to see sombody as sharp,smart as her who happens to be black doing such a great job!! I'll go out on a limb here an say the black community will not like it, or her or Colin Powell or
Clarence Thomas. Nooooo... the best they can do is Jessie Jackson and the Rev. Al Sharpton and other's like them!
So now I will say i'm sorry because everybody know's it's the white man's fault........somehow it alway's is........
GO CANDOLEZA!

twistedpair
04-08-2004, 04:26 PM
That's awesome! I loved it last week when some of the pundits (wtf is a pundit?) on the weekly news shows were describing her as 'visibly shaken', when asked about public testimony. That girl is way sharp. When the Klintoncrats run Billary in '08,
I ThinkCondoleeza Rice will clean her clock.

v-drive
04-08-2004, 04:26 PM
Did you see former sen. Kerry ask why the Bush administration didn't avenge the bombing of the Cole? His comment right after that incident was I hope we don't blow this out of proportion, we should focus on the real problem and that is Sadam and Iraq. does this guy not have a brain, now fox is making sure that everyone knows this. A~~H~~~. :mad: v-drive

Debbolas
04-08-2004, 05:51 PM
I was watching and think she handled the questions very well.
The did keep hammering the same ones at her, and trying to trap her, she was very gracious and was trying to "explain" the way it works.....I didn't care much for her before, but she is awsome!!