PDA

View Full Version : PWC Dirtbag.............

Mandelon
04-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Leaving the London Bridge channel yesterday, we were headed back to the launch ramp and from the opposite direction comes a young cholo looking guy on a old SeaDoo.....his two stroke motor smoking like they always seem to do.
He has a Coors Light in his hand. He tips his head back, and polishes it off. Then simply tosses it into the water..........
My wife yells at him, and he shrugs like its no big deal.....I call him a pig but no response.....
This ain't fricken Tijuana, fokker......what an A-hole. Never a cop around when you need one. :mad:
I saw half a dozen boats with kids without vests, or bowriding with their feet dangling in the water. Apparently that is not illegal at a no-wake speed.......like in the channel. I talked with the boat driving LEO about it. He warned them, but could do nothing more.
Watch out for the knuckleheaded short bus riding fools. They are out there. And they aren't watching out for you......
:mad:

H20bug
04-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Hence, the reasons for more laws, rules and regulations... If we dont take care of it or police ourselfs.... nuff said:mad:

CARRERA
04-08-2004, 08:40 PM
I second that statment..............

dc96819
04-08-2004, 09:19 PM
Run him over:D

LASERRAY
04-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Cholos Suck!:yuk:
Litterbugs suck worse!:D
And Litterbug Cholos on POS Culture Club era Jet skis suck above all else.:wink: