PDA

View Full Version : Our ship has come in! Hot Boat Mag!

CircleJerk
04-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Many thanks to all those involved! The May 2004 issue of Hot Boat ran an article on one of our Champions on page 10 and continued on 61 with our schedule. Hopefully, the follow up article will include some photos. Ah.....the smell of racing gas, and the roar from the crowd, won't you come join us for some old fashioned racing fun: Nostalgic Circle Boats?!:)

dossangers
04-11-2004, 06:35 PM
Jerk i still have a nostalgic boat to run?

CircleJerk
04-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Dos, if you are serious, the Sammamish race features blown hydros, so let me know and I will check with the promoter for you. there insurance may cover KRRs. Of course you realize that as a rookie, you would be required to stay behind me....... dont you?:D

BILLY.B
04-13-2004, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by CircleJerk
Dos, I will check with the promoter for you. there insurance may cover KRRs. Now you're talking "JERK":D . This could be VERRRRY INTERESTING!!!!!!:) By the way thanks for the video. The neighbor next to me got it by mistake and I just got it from him. My son also likes watching it. "K's" would be a nice addition :D

CircleJerk
04-13-2004, 08:33 AM
But Billy......you complain about the gas bill to Northern Calif.! This is in Washington! And, I hear you dont have a circular driver anymore for your Bezer! Would you mind a big black X on your helmet that I have never seen you wear in videos????? Glad you got it......Jerr said you can seldom wrestle your tapes from the troops......maybe take it to the shop for slow days!:D