PDA

View Full Version : Who went to church today?

LASERRAY
04-11-2004, 08:50 AM
Not Me!!!:D
My wife took the kids. Her sister and kids went along.
My Neighbor and his Family.
And others will be there I assume.
But Not Me!:wink:
I am the heathen ***boater I guess.:D
I'll admit that I do believe in God and Jesus. But, from an early
age, religion always seemed like a Cult to me and I feel very un-
comfortable around Jesus freaks ( as well as hippies ).;) :cool:
My Motto is keep the faith.:cool:
I guess I'll see you all in Hell.:frown: :D

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Not Me!!!:D
My wife took the kids. Her sister and kids went along.
My Neighbor and his Family.
And others will be there I assume.
But Not Me!:wink:
I am the heathen ***boater I guess.:D
I'll admit that I do believe in God and Jesus. But, from and early
age, religion always seemed like a Cult to me and I feel very un-
comfortable around Jesus freaks.;) :cool:
My Motto is keep the faith.:cool:
I guess I'll see you all in Hell.:frown: :D
I have been the Heathen ***boater every year since I got a hot boat.
before that I was just a heathen....:cool:
Oh and to me, a lot of Jesus Freaks in other circumstances would be heroin addicts. They need a crutch to get through life for some reason......:eek:

JetBoatRich
04-11-2004, 08:55 AM
Yea I stayed home to:(
My wife just took my son to Urgent Care:yuk: with a leg injury:mad: I have a few things to do before Easter Dinner

RiverKitty
04-11-2004, 09:28 AM
I'm leaving right now.
Potluck after Chruch!!! :D

Dr. Eagle
04-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Yea I stayed home to:(
My wife just took my son to Urgent Care:yuk: with a leg injury:mad: I have a few things to do before Easter Dinner
OUch, how'd he do that????:confused:

Mandelon
04-11-2004, 09:34 AM
Hope little Rich is OK.....gonna be hard to get good care on a day like this...:( Good Luck.

Kilrtoy
04-11-2004, 01:33 PM
Bible thumpers are in force today, they are driving crazy triing to get to church.

ratso
04-11-2004, 01:35 PM
Kilrtoy...with a wife like yours, I don't really see what's left to pray for...:D

Tom Brown
04-11-2004, 01:40 PM
I masturbated today. I'm pretty sure that's one of the things Jesus died for.

LASERRAY
04-11-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I masturbated today. I'm pretty sure that's one of the things Jesus died for. LOL!:D Did you see god during climax?:confused: ;) :D

OGShocker
04-11-2004, 01:45 PM
We went to the lake (elSINore) and tested the new motor. Bad prop choices and still tipped 75.6 MPH! Right prop and we should be looking 80 MPH in the face....

Kilrtoy
04-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Kilrtoy...with a wife like yours, I don't really see what's left to pray for...
Thanks , that is funny....
So how was topless , Tom?

riverbound
04-11-2004, 02:53 PM
OG
I saw you heading down the 15 this morning While I was on my way to work:frown: I remember thinking how I should just turn around and go get my boat, but then I remembered I am the only one who can open up shop

Forkin' Crazy
04-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Church is full of a bunch of hypocrits. Do as I say, not as I do. The minister at a local church was defrocked for stickin' the "fear of god" in some of the church women........LOL!
At least I can admit I am a sinner.
That would be "Godless Heathern", the way it is pronounced here in the buckle of the bible belt... :)

Kilrtoy
04-11-2004, 02:55 PM
Amen brother.

Rocket2003
04-11-2004, 03:29 PM
I went!:D Had a great time too! We checked out a new church I've been want to try, and "I'll be back!";)
:cool: Saw some cool clips of the "Passion of the Christ"!
Yes, I'm a sinner too!:(

SoCalOffshore
04-11-2004, 03:30 PM
Been awhile for me, glad I went with the family today.

OutCole'd
04-11-2004, 03:31 PM
I was going to go, but I could not sober up in time.

Kachina26
04-11-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Forkin' Crazy
Church is full of a bunch of hypocrits. Do as I say, not as I do. The minister at a local church was defrocked for stickin' the "fear of god" in some of the church women........LOL!
At least I can admit I am a sinner.
That would be "Godless Heathern", the way it is pronounced here in the buckle of the bible belt... :)
We've always got room for one more hypotcrite. You've already taken the first step of admiting that you're a sinner. Anyone at church who claims not to sin is not a hypocrite but rather a liar. Everyone is and always will be a sinner, the only difference with a Christian is that we are forgiven. We don't stop sinning with that confession of faith, we wouldn't need forgiveness if we could stop. Seeing the garbage that men of the cloth perpetrate on the innocent makes it tough, but it is not to them I look.
OK, I'll put my robe away and stop thumping the pulpit now. Back to our regularly scheduled debauchary. Paul please don't get in on this one.;)

ahhell
04-11-2004, 06:26 PM
Watched the sun come up at the local college at the sunrise service...great thing about America you can stay or you can go..you can believe or you "can not"..... its your choice...see you at the river:cool:

OGShocker
04-11-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by riverbound
OG
I saw you heading down the 15 this morning While I was on my way to work:frown: I remember thinking how I should just turn around and go get my boat, but then I remembered I am the only one who can open up shop
You should have flipped me off. I would have known you were a fellow forumer on your way to work:D .
Water was nice and choppy, just the way we like it. Going to the lake on a day like this was like going to church.

rposton1
04-11-2004, 07:22 PM
We've always got room for one more hypotcrite. You've already taken the first step of admiting that you're a sinner. Anyone at church who claims not to sin is not a hypocrite but rather a liar. Everyone is and always will be a sinner, the only difference with a Christian is that we are forgiven. We don't stop sinning with that confession of faith, we wouldn't need forgiveness if we could stop. Seeing the garbage that men of the cloth perpetrate on the innocent makes it tough, but it is not to them I look.
Well Said........ Robert:) :)