PDA

View Full Version : What Really PISSES Me Off!!

diggler
04-12-2004, 07:07 AM
Went on a small Poker Run in the Delta on Saturday. Had an AWESOME time. Looked at my truck the next morning in my driveway, and someone had keyed it from the front door all the way across the back door and deep into the rear quarter-panel.
It's a (finally paid off) 1999 Lincoln Navigator.
I'm so pissed about this!:mad: :mad: :mad:

HCS
04-12-2004, 07:10 AM
That sucks! That's the kind of thing you really kick someones ass
for.
If you had any Idea who did it.

Pointerman
04-12-2004, 07:27 AM
Sorry to hear that. Where did the poker run run to? Would have rather been running with you on the Delta, but spent the entire day gardening. My hamstrings are killing me this morning.

Scream
04-12-2004, 07:36 AM
That happened to my wife's car in my driveway. We had a party with the neighbors (our house always had beer enough for the hood and we always hosted weekend bbq's). One of the neighborhood kids came over and stayed for a few minutes, then left. Right after he left, another neighbor came over, saw the kid next to the car doing something suspicious, and said something. The kid ran home (3 doors down). The neighbor came and got me and had me take a look. He'd taken an alabaster rock and scored the side of my wife's red Lumina Euro. From stem to stern.
I walked down to talk to the boy and his mother. She said he'd been home all day. At that I had to say BS, because he'd been at my house all day. She offered to pay "If you don't have the money, but my son is innocent". Yea, you'll pay.

diggler
04-12-2004, 07:42 AM
I don't understand why this would happen in the first place. The worst I did as kid was "soaping" and toilet paper on cars, nothing that was destructive. Jesus, what's up with kids today? :confused:

Blown 472
04-12-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by diggler
I don't understand why this would happen in the first place. The worst I did as kid was "soaping" and toilet paper on cars, nothing that was destructive. Jesus, what's up with kids today? :confused:
Lack of respect taught to them by their parents, or their parents work all time to have the latest and greatest crap in their house and are not around to teach the little ****er. Or maybe just jealous cuz he dont have it so why should you.

Tom Brown
04-12-2004, 08:23 AM
It's awkward for children between the innocent baby years and when they hit puberty and start masturbating. They don't have anything to do with their hands.

HCS
04-12-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
It's awkward for children between the innocent baby years and when they hit puberty and start masturbating. They don't have anything to do with their hands.
Always related to a bodily function.:D :D

dimarcobros
04-12-2004, 08:42 AM
That sucks but that is why you have insurance. Your comprehensive deductible will cover it and it is not chargable either.
DMB

DeltaSigBoater
04-12-2004, 09:30 AM
Sorry about the car, not to say it was kids, but since ventingÂ…
Last summer I caught this little shit about 13 or so, trying to make off with a $600 wakeboard I was demoing. Had it sitting on the porch, my buddy and I were sitting out side looking at the view, went inside to freshen up the drinks and drain the tanks. Inside no more than 1min and saw a head walking down the stairs, I ran out the back of the trailer, my buddy went out the front and boxed him in; me @ his 12, my buddy on his 6, boat & the trailer on his left & right. This kid seriously pissed his shorts, and without my buddy or I saying a word, he set the board down then ran. About half hour later here comes his old man, not to apologize for his kidÂ’s actions but to tell me a thing or two, about how I can intimidate people younger than me. What a hypocrite!