PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a room 4 the Heat Wave

NorCalCat
04-12-2004, 01:50 PM
I just canceled my reservation at the London Bridge Resort for April 23, 24.

unleashed
04-12-2004, 02:01 PM
Norcal, Why arent you going??
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

NorCalCat
04-12-2004, 02:22 PM
Is it time to vent?
The boat is delayed. Not going to be ready for pick up until the weekend after the Heat Wave.
It was originally supose to be ready this coming weekend.:mad:

79 HUSTLER
04-12-2004, 02:24 PM
That sucks nor-cal, I feel your pain, mine was almost 16 weeks late if it makes you feel any better :mad: :mad: KELLY

NorCalCat
04-12-2004, 02:26 PM
16 weeks late, that is time to start sopme ass kick'n.
I am tempted to throw some $$$$ at Brad so he can get the guys moving. Your thought Unleashed & 79? I just do not want to loos control. I can imagine it running 4 more weeks late and they have my $$$$.
What do you guys think?

79 HUSTLER
04-12-2004, 02:30 PM
I'm not sure what you should do but I do know that Dano cruises the boards alot and he knows how important it is to keep the customers happy :confused: I screwed up on my part and gave them the full amount on day one as soon as the contract was written so I had no recourse. But I do not think the money is the issue. They are building alot of boats this time of year.

79 HUSTLER
04-12-2004, 02:33 PM
After my last ordeal with them, lets just say I am planning on upgrading to a larger boat with twins after the season and was considering them, but not a chance now due to lack of service and support and more when things are not right. KELLY

NorCalCat
04-12-2004, 02:37 PM
Sorry to hear that. Thus far, they have been great! Dano has been upfront and has helped me out quite a bit. I guess it is the Lagman the guy that builds the motors for them. He is running a bit behind...I guess I will just have to wait and ne patient.
What are you looking at? Has your Force 29 been good to you?

roln 20s
04-12-2004, 03:28 PM
Norcalcat- How much? PM me.
Roln 20s

unleashed
04-12-2004, 03:48 PM
NorCal, I know for a fact they are a little behind on things but that is because they have just finished there move to a whole new shop and fired and hired a couple of new people. Im not sure how hard it is to move a to a new shop but Im sure it can't be to easy and unfortunatly customers will have to bite the bullet on time tables. I do know that when I was there last the new shop was almost done and they were fast at work on several boats including yours. I really dont think there is anything you could do except be patient. You dont want them rushing a 100.000 boat to fit a given time table.
Kelley, 16 weeks is ridiculous. When did this happen??
Deano

FastTimmy
04-12-2004, 04:25 PM
NorCalCat
Sorry to hear that. Thus far, they have been great! Dano has been upfront and has helped me out quite a bit. I guess it is the Lagman the guy that builds the motors for them. He is running a bit behind...I guess I will just have to wait and ne patient.
Is that the same Lagman that built Dano's granade?;)
Got out the big stick now!!!

unleashed
04-12-2004, 04:32 PM
Whats up Timmy. Ya tired from this weekend?? Dano had a stuck valve. Its getting fixed right now. It was nice to hang with you this weekend.
Deano

CustomCruiser
04-12-2004, 04:34 PM
You dont want them rushing a 100.000 boat to fit a given time table.
Take this advise. Four weeks late is minor when compared to having a well-rigged, solid-running boat that will provide many years of enjoyment. You have all summer...

Robbie Racer
04-12-2004, 05:16 PM
NorCal, I feel your pain too. Back in '01 I was supposed to get my boat delivered in April and I didn't end up getting it until August. I had held back some of the payment and still it was way late. I hope you don't get the same story that I got when they told me 4 more weeks. When those 4 weeks were up, it was "oh, it's going to be another 4 weeks now", which continued on for 4 more months. :mad:
Good luck, R/R

Rock-it man
04-12-2004, 06:08 PM
NorCal sorry to here that ,mine was a month off also from what they told me at first,theres something to say about buying one allready done !!!Mine may be for sale this comming winter if I decide to step up to a Twin ,of course nobody in there right mind would want it with this motor unless there as crazy as me so would have to put a new motor in it. Hope to see ya at the Cat Attack then !!!:D if not before .

Havasu Cig
04-12-2004, 06:31 PM
DCB rigged our first Mach 26 in one week....4 weeks late sounds like BS to me.

79 HUSTLER
04-13-2004, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by unleashed
Kelley, 16 weeks is ridiculous. When did this happen??
Deano
Happen right around this time last year. Bought the boat the second day (First week or so in Feb) of the boat show and was one of the first buys from them at the show. Was told they were really slow and quiet so it would take 7-8 weeks. Ended up picking it up for a finally delivery on 7-23-03. It actually was sitting covered by your 32 for the longest time. They had some problems with the place that used to do the layup and paint... KELLY

Sandbar Mike
04-13-2004, 06:57 AM
Dude, thats 4 months. If I remember, right around the time of my build you were 2nd or third in line from the LA boat show sales, weren't you?
I personally know Norcals delays were caused by Forces new facility being under construction, and to make matters good but bad, they had all union workers building out there awsome building. Which of course slowed things down a bit.
Bummer Eric, Hang in there bro. Mine was a few weeks behind as normal, it drove me crazy but my end product was excellent. I wish I could say the same for Kelly.

NorCalCat
04-13-2004, 07:24 AM
I guess I am just pumped and un patient. Dano, Jon, Brad does go out of their way to make it happen!

79 HUSTLER
04-13-2004, 08:55 AM
Yeah that is starting to seem like a little long-But it could be worse. Nor-Tech is talking like 6-7 months and they are on a totally different coast so that would really blow. Hope everything goes well man. I am very happy with my boat just have not been to thrilled with the recent service but I do love the boat... KELLY

NorCalCat
04-13-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by FastTimmy
Is that the same Lagman that built Dano's granade?;)
Got out the big stick now!!!
Ya, I am pretty sure it is the same guy.

Sandbar Mike
04-13-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by 79 HUSTLER
Yeah that is starting to seem like a little long-But it could be worse. Nor-Tech is talking like 6-7 months and they are on a totally different coast so that would really blow. Hope everything goes well man. I am very happy with my boat just have not been to thrilled with the recent service but I do love the boat... KELLY
Kelly I'll tell you what, you've got one bad ass ride, I havent seen another paint job like it. You did a good job on the design.
Did I read correctly that your getting 1400hp out of you motor?

NorCalCat
04-13-2004, 10:31 AM
Mike,
I heard Dano hooked you up at the sandbar. What happened to your prop?

79 HUSTLER
04-13-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Sandbar Mike
Kelly I'll tell you what, you've got one bad ass ride, I havent seen another paint job like it. You did a good job on the design.
Did I read correctly that your getting 1400hp out of you motor?
Whats going on brotha, I've been keepin an eye out for ya but no luck yet. The 1400 hp on another thread about whos goin this weekend is for my buddys 20' COLE that I'm heading up with this weekend. As for mine the hp is around there with the blower on but I am still blowerless till the end of this season-then its on. When are you goin up-I hope to be there the next three weekends so lets hook up. I love the way the boat turned out and it looks even better in the water, and everyone thought I was smokin some good shit :D :D KELLY

NorCalCat
04-13-2004, 09:55 PM
Looks like we are on for the weekend of April 31!:D
Knowing how important it is, Dano is doing everything he can to get it out on time.
79 Hustler, sorry to hear your mis fortune, but so far...Dano and Co. have been awesome.

Sandbar Mike
04-14-2004, 06:29 AM
Kelly, I'm home waiting for my wife to have my second son,
I have agreed to stay home until June, :mad: but it will be worth it. I'll look you up when I'm getting closer to my next trip, we need to shoot the shit and have some cold ones.(WHAT EVER YOUR SMOKIN GIVE ME SOME):D
Norcal,
I lost 2 ears off of my bravo 26 4 blade, very strange. Of course it was defective but yes Dano with the help of Deano saved my weekend and my wallet. These guys are good friends to have thats for sure.:cool: