PDA

View Full Version : i give up

H20 Toie
03-30-2006, 10:07 PM
i give up i can't take it anymore the ex wins.
Just when i think it is over here comes more shit i have to pay for.
No wonder men commit suicide there is no way that we can get an even break.
fock i offer to pay alimony longer than i have to and pay her health insurance and pay for her new car since she didn't want the 2 yr old hummer and enough alimoney that she doesn't have to work and pay off her house but is that enough NO now i am suppose to pay her attorney bills WTF out of the blue here comes yet another item that i get screwed on.
if it wasn't for my daughter i would just give up.

ROZ
03-30-2006, 10:15 PM
The way I see it, you pay either way... Some say it's cheaper to keep her, but at what cost, SANITY?
You said it, that little girl is your new driving force, and I know you're the world to her :)
I know a guy who bargained with his ex . Gave her a lump sum alimony NOW and in turn he paid a little less...
Chin up, man! Spring is here :D

moneypit
03-30-2006, 10:59 PM
I know somebody that knows somebody. Just say the word!! :crossx:
JK :rolleyes:

TRUMP TIGHT
03-30-2006, 11:06 PM
fock i offer to pay alimony longer than i have to and pay her health insurance and pay for her new car since she didn't want the 2 yr old hummer and enough alimoney that she doesn't have to work and pay off her house but is that enough NO now i am suppose to pay her attorney bills WTF out of the blue here comes yet another item that i get screwed on.
It's amazing how many ways they can suck you dry! At least when the boat does it it's a quick trade!

ShutYaPieHole
03-31-2006, 12:12 AM
Hell has no furry like a woman scorned!!!!!!!!!!

RitcheyRch
03-31-2006, 04:34 AM
I know what you are going through. I am in the same boat but thankfully I am done in 2 more years when my daughter turns 18. I dont have to worry about a college fund since the ex has convinced my daughter she needs to get married and let a man take care of her and to not go to school. I tried to convince my daughter that is not the way to go but she thinks her mother knows everything.
Good luck to you.

LUVNLIFE
03-31-2006, 05:31 AM
Keep your head up Dan.

Howie Feltersnatch
03-31-2006, 05:47 AM
If it's so bad why are you offering up so much. If you're gettig screwed you need a better lawyer.

probablecause
03-31-2006, 05:55 AM
And she thought you married her for her conversation.

ratso
03-31-2006, 06:10 AM
...don't get me started.

Mrs.Racer277
03-31-2006, 07:05 AM
Dan,
Hang in there. Hopefully it will be over soon.

Tom Brown
03-31-2006, 07:08 AM
...don't get me started.
... without being prepared to finishing you off? :D

Tremor Therapy
03-31-2006, 07:14 AM
Hey Ratso's back!

MagicMtnDan
03-31-2006, 07:28 AM
Hell has no furry like a woman scorned!!!!!!!!!!
That there is funny! (You do realize you said "furry" and not "fury" right?) :D

a catered life
03-31-2006, 07:43 AM
yea the divorce crap sucks... :yuk: but i just have one question can i marry you next cause i will take the 2yr old car :p

H20 Toie
03-31-2006, 08:07 AM
yea the divorce crap sucks... :yuk: but i just have one question can i marry you next cause i will take the 2yr old car :p
Thank you for your support.

ShutYaPieHole
03-31-2006, 09:43 AM
That there is funny! (You do realize you said "furry" and not "fury" right?) :D
That's what happens when you type with emotions..... and after having 4 margaritas............

WYRD
03-31-2006, 09:47 AM
The way I see it, you pay either way... Some say it's cheaper to keep her, but at what cost, SANITY?
You said it, that little girl is your new driving force, and I know you're the world to her :)
I know a guy who bargained with his ex . Gave her a lump sum alimony NOW and in turn he paid a little less...
Chin up, man! Spring is here :D
I did this too. Bought my ex out of alimony and retirement and saved a ton of money. You would be amazed what women will do for a lump some of cash.........................but that is a different thread :idea: :crossx:
Dan there are two days when a man is happy in marriage. The Wedding Day and the Day the Divorce is Final!! Hang in there :cool:

GHT
03-31-2006, 11:14 AM
Dan just keep your head up bro.... Just keep thinking of all the good times you are having now and all the cool peeps around you now. Anyway, you can't give up now..... The boating season is just starting and I might need another tow? I know your boat will do it.. :)

H20 Toie
03-31-2006, 09:25 PM
Dan just keep your head up bro.... Just keep thinking of all the good times you are having now and all the cool peeps around you now. Anyway, you can't give up now..... The boating season is just starting and I might need another tow? I know your boat will do it.. :)
With the crew you have i hope to give you a tow again :)

lewiville
03-31-2006, 09:42 PM
hey,
here's my .02
1. learn to play guitar
2. get really good at counter strike
it take's your mind off of it
been there, doing that

boatsnblondes
04-01-2006, 12:17 AM
Even if you can't learn the guitar, learn counter strike....then find a beach somewhere, sit down, watch the sunset, and get it all behind you bro...this is the hardest part, find your friends, surround yourslef with those who love you, and you'll be fine dude, take a deep breath and relax..I went through it, and I'm sorry to say a lot of us do....but I had to go through it to meet Chris..she makes it all worth it....if you need someone to yell at, PM me...I'll listen to ya for a while or more.... :)

Boy Named Sue
04-01-2006, 02:11 AM
What do you think of those Raiders?

yeah,right
04-01-2006, 08:45 AM
Keep your head up man. Many of us have been there. Just remember, you are doing it for your daughter, not that gold digger.

H20 Toie
04-01-2006, 10:10 AM
Thanks All
I know it will get better, i have my daughter this weekend and since i have been out of town for the last two weeks i really missed her.
Next weekend off to havasu.
Just be in a grumpy mood lately but i apprecite the support of my friends here and even the peeps i don't know yet
See you all at the river

INSman
04-01-2006, 05:42 PM
We are going to have a great summer at the river and you will soon be forgetting about her !!

Mrs.Killer
04-01-2006, 06:20 PM
Dan there are two days when a man is happy in marriage. The Wedding Day and the Day the Divorce is Final!! Hang in there :cool:
Not all men feel that way. And to think you were about to do it again. :rolleyes:

boatsnblondes
04-01-2006, 09:00 PM
If you want, you can consider me a friend....

kanedog
04-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Make sure to throw in the deal that you can come over anytime after 2am(after bar closes and you strike out) and get some, after all, it sounds like she is screwing you 24/7 so you should be able to screw her at least twice a week.humor for ya!

hot4teacher
04-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Dude, you can do it. After my divorce I was living out of my 86 Blazer. I found another woman much later and look at me now.

USCFAN
04-01-2006, 11:39 PM
I know how you feel. But make sure whatever you do, you don't let her know she is getting to you, at that point she feels she has probably acomplished what she set out to do, disrupt you life in any way possible. Keep your head up Bro!