PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have...

welk2party
04-13-2004, 11:49 AM
suggestions. My wife wants to go back to work but wants a casual environment to work in. DOes anyone know of someone hiring for an office job in orange county?
As always, the help is appreciated!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-13-2004, 11:54 AM
What kind of work? There might be a part time position avaible at my office, general office kind of work.
BTW, you missed a fun weekend. You should have joined us!
:D

welk2party
04-13-2004, 11:58 AM
Hey girl!
We ended up with some family obligations for Easter. Hopefully the weather was nicer there than here. It was almost drizzly on Saturday. YUK! I will take a rain check for the next outing though!
She was formerly a Senior Loan Processor for Chase Manhattan so she can do a variety of things. Mostly she just wants something with a casual environment to work in. I think she will entertain just about all offers. What is your office looking for?

AdrenelineOD
04-13-2004, 02:31 PM
I want to go to work too tell her to be my nanny. thats an easy job. 2 yo daughter.

slink
04-13-2004, 02:35 PM
Heard Hooters in Anaheim is hiring..............Very casual environment:) :) :)

welk2party
04-13-2004, 03:40 PM
.Heard Hooters in Anaheim is hiring..............Very casual environment
I think she is looking more for an office casual. But thanks for the recomendation.:D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-13-2004, 03:42 PM
Its just general office bullshit kinda work. Totally casual but with her experience, she might be bored. Its only part time and not the highest paying job in the world either. probably only $10/hr. :confused: