PDA

View Full Version : Lunch

AleAlchemist
04-13-2004, 11:52 AM
Okay, with everyone logged in someone got to have a good Idea for lunch!
I'm haveing Chinese and a beer! :D
anything else?

welk2party
04-13-2004, 11:53 AM
top ramen and Diet Coke.

GrapeApe
04-13-2004, 11:58 AM
If you are ever in San Diego, you must eat at Da Kines Plate Lunchs in Pacific Beach.. I am having there Terk Chix, Rice and there famous potato salad.. Love those Carbs...
*** Grape Ape ***

78Eliminator
04-13-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by GrapeApe
If you are ever in San Diego, you must eat at Da Kines Plate Lunchs in Pacific Beach.. I am having there Terk Chix, Rice and there famous potato salad.. Love those Carbs...
*** Grape Ape ***
Grape, I am going to have to call "bullshit" on your night out with the playboy bunnies. We are all still waiting for the pictures of you (in fat cheek chipmunk mode) with all the hot chicks......:D

GrapeApe
04-13-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
Grape, I am going to have to call "bullshit" on your night out with the playboy bunnies. We are all still waiting for the pictures of you (in fat cheek chipmunk mode) with all the hot chicks......:D
I am still waiting for them as well....:D My Buddy cant figure out how to download from his Digital Camera yet.. My Brother was there to vouch for me...;)
*** Grape Ape ***

78Eliminator
04-13-2004, 12:17 PM
My Brother was there to vouch for me...;)
*** Grape Ape ***
Yeah Grape, I'm sure your BROTHER, would not lie to help you out LOL!!!!!!
Well, we are waiting. Hey, when you going to Martinez next. I am going in two weekends....

GrapeApe
04-13-2004, 12:24 PM
Yeah Grape, I'm sure your BROTHER, would not lie to help you out LOL!!!!!!
Well, we are waiting. Hey, when you going to Martinez next. I am going in two weekends....
78Eliminator.. We will be out in two weekends as well. We where there this past weekend, and set up the 5th Wheeler on our spot at Martinez. Wind was Howling Sunday...
*** Grape Ape ***

78Eliminator
04-13-2004, 12:25 PM
Are there any water access camp sites there, or only in Fishers? I want to get a camping spot.....

GrapeApe
04-13-2004, 12:30 PM
Are there any water access camp sites there, or only in Fishers? I want to get a camping spot.....
Just at Fishers.... We have a Year Round Lease on our Spot with a Dock.. Much nicer that way..
*** Grape ape ***

78Eliminator
04-13-2004, 12:41 PM
Just at Fishers.... We have a Year Round Lease on our Spot with a Dock.. Much nicer that way..
*** Grape ape ***
You happen to have a number so I can reserve a spot???