04-13-2004, 03:40 PM
HOLY SHIT:eek!: GET THE RAID

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 03:42 PM
WTF.. F**K the raid get the gun.. LOL!! :D

LASERRAY
04-13-2004, 03:45 PM
HMMMMMMM! Looks familiar.
Link (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=44066)

AdrenelineOD
04-13-2004, 03:49 PM
I like circles:D

mirvin
04-13-2004, 03:51 PM
Dude that is gonna give me nightmares!!! I'm seriously freaking out right now.
Hey LaserRay, got any papers?
mirvin

NastyOne
04-13-2004, 03:56 PM
Those are camel spiders that can run up to 30 mph and eat camels alive.:D

Phat Matt
04-13-2004, 03:56 PM
It's just a couple of sun spiders. Don't think you're safe because you're not in IRAQ. They are all over world including California. I've seen these suckers running across the driveway in Havasu. They usually only come out at night. They run pretty damn fast too!
Sun Spider Info (http://www.myprivateoasis.com/desertwildlife/Solifugid%20links.htm)
http://home.global.co.za/~quagga/soli.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 03:57 PM
so do they kill live big things like people and stuff. :yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 03:59 PM
someone told me about a spider in Havasu that is called the vinigar spider or something like that.. WTF is that thing.. I've seen them but I freak out everytime instaed of killing the little f**ker.. :)

NastyOne
04-13-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
:D :D
And after they mate, the female spiders start fights over saving spots in the camel. :D
RD
ROTFLMAO!!!

Phat Matt
04-13-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
someone told me about a spider in Havasu that is called the vinigar spider or something like that.. WTF is that thing.. I've seen them but I freak out everytime instaed of killing the little f**ker.. :)
That's what my Granpa called them. It's the same thing though.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 04:03 PM
it doesn't look the same.. the one I saw looked more like a scorpion but it wasn't.. It was freaky lookin.. I don't think I have ever jumped in the boat like that so fast.. It was in our garage.. :D

Phat Matt
04-13-2004, 04:16 PM
it doesn't look the same.. the one I saw looked more like a scorpion but it wasn't.. It was freaky lookin.. I don't think I have ever jumped in the boat like that so fast.. It was in our garage.. :D
That's the thing. They are from the scorpion family but they kinda look like spiders because they don't have the stinger.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 04:20 PM
thats it.. Maybe it looks different because I was freaking out and I was drinkin too.. so thanks for the info.. Is it true that when you get bit bt one everything you eat tastes like vinigar? ;)

Phat Matt
04-13-2004, 04:22 PM
thats it.. Maybe it looks different because I was freaking out and I was drinkin too.. so thanks for the info.. Is it true that when you get bit bt one everything you eat tastes like vinigar? ;)
That's the story my Gramps would always tell us but I've never been bit so I couldn't tell ya! :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2004, 04:25 PM
thanks for the info.. ;)

sigepmock
04-13-2004, 04:29 PM
I used to visit my older brother who lived in the High Desert(victorville area) and I got bit by one of those little bastards. It's in the scorpion family but looks like a 10 legged spider. Hurt like hell, made me dizzy, and screwed up my taste buds for at least to weaks. I don't know if everything tasted like viniger but nothing tasted lie it was supposed. I'm not an expert but I believe their poison is along the neuro-toxin lines, in that it affect your nervous system. Either way it didn't feel good at all and I swear if I ever see another one I am going to shoot it, stomp it, burn it, smash it, kill it and any else near it.........but I'm not bitter.:mad: