PDA

View Full Version : I love Bush!!

fullwood
04-13-2004, 08:18 PM
Don't you just love the way president bush distracts us with iraq and al-qeada. while waging absolute war on the working man, by destroying 4 million jobs, trying to abolish overtime pay, trying for national right-to-work, while making himself and his rich buddies billionaires hopefully before next election!! Speaking of work, this guy is definately a piece!

Dr. Eagle
04-13-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by fullwood
Don't you just love the way president bush distracts us with iraq and al-qeada. while waging absolute war on the working man, by destroying 4 million jobs, trying to abolish overtime pay, trying for national right-to-work, while making himself and his rich buddies billionaires hopefully before next election!! Speaking of work, this guy is definately a piece!
You don't hang round here much, ......... do ya boy?:p

OutCole'd
04-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Bush is OK, but I prefer smooth.

Blown 472
04-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Just like everyother ****ing poltical asswipe.

Dr. Eagle
04-13-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Just like everyother ****ing poltical asswipe.
Like all the rest.......:rolleyes:

jbtrailerjim
04-13-2004, 08:28 PM
I'm sure your shitty political opinion's will get lot's of support around here.:rolleyes:

Blown 472
04-13-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Like all the rest.......:rolleyes:
yup, klinton signs nafta, sells shit to the chineese, they are all the same.

SoCalOffshore
04-13-2004, 08:34 PM
If you only knew what you were talking about. If Kerry gets in, the tax increase should be just enough to wipe out whatever you have left over and stall the economic recovery. The recession started before Bush became President. Fact. Good luck to you and all us "working men and women." I just don't want to give more to the non working men and women!!

Dr. Eagle
04-13-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by SoCalOffshore
If you only knew what you were talking about. If Kerry gets in, the tax increase should be just enough to wipe out whatever you have left over and stall the economic recovery. The recession started before Bush became President. Fact. Good luck to you and all us "working men and women." I just don't want to give more to the non working men and women!!
Yeah, this guy is definitely a Democrat...I am with you So Cal...
Not that I am 100% enamored with Bush... but I'll take a Bush any day over a French War Criminal...;)

SoCalOffshore
04-13-2004, 08:50 PM
No matter how much you hate So Cal, I am with you. :D If Kerry or Gore was Presidnt during 9/11 we would have surrendered and all be singing praise to Allah!

Dr. Eagle
04-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
I'm sure your shitty political opinion's will get lot's of support around here.:rolleyes:
Kinda why I told him he must be new around here....
coulda said "you're in a heap o trouble, boy"...

SeaRayPat
04-13-2004, 10:48 PM
:eek: I think you were looking for the Air America message board..y know that new network of left leaning Radio um all 4 stations whew! I bet Rush is shaking in his formaly nicotine stained boots:)

ROZ
04-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by SoCalOffshore
No matter how much you hate So Cal, I am with you. :D If Kerry or Gore was Presidnt during 9/11 we would have surrendered and all be singing praise to Allah!
Yep, and I hear them middle eastern chick don't shave a bit :eek: Well I guess it wouldn't mater with the Topic starter, he's from Washington. Nodody shaves up anywhere up there...lol :D

bigq
04-13-2004, 11:36 PM
Must be all the Christians he hangs around.:rolleyes: Jesus lovers:eek:

vdrivenman
04-14-2004, 02:51 AM
There is NOTHING wrong with being a Christian and loving Jesus !!!! It works for me !

v-drive
04-14-2004, 03:55 AM
Bush is doing ok. Like alot of people I don't agree with everything he's doing but when given the choice he most certainly is the best man to be running this country. I am having a hard time with people not being able to see through Kerry's playing on "do you remember how it used to be" . v-drive

Sand Dawg
04-14-2004, 05:07 AM
I like Bush........wait we aren't talking about the same thing are we....my bad.............ps I do like Bush.

Kilrtoy
04-14-2004, 05:59 AM
I love bust too, WRONG THREAD

carbonmarine
I LOVE BUSH !!! I LOVE BUSH !!! I LOVE BUSH !!!
Say it loud & say it proud......
This man has his mind and heart in the right place.
Paul Wolfowitz was absolutly right with his designs on
the middles east. Bush believes in America and The People. People should and need to fend for themselves - this is a principle American ideal.
The jobs sent over seas are ripe for outsourcing and labor unions are worthless this day in age. Proof is the recent Grocery strike, these people were hung out to dry by their greedy union ...
Mr. John Naisbit told America more than a decade ago ( 1982 ) what was going to happen to America's Jobs and what the trend of the future would be .... i.e. " We will be a service economy and invention & innovation is key to our future sucess..."
** Since when did unions or democrats ever invest in or support R&D, education & prepapring its members for jobs of the future..??
Full Wood, you are plainly full of shit and too caught up in donkey shit idealism to see the light ..... I suggest you climb your tree in teh noth west and hide from the world until you cast your vote for John Kerry. He will make sure you are well taken care of while you pay 50% or greater funding unle john's social designs ....
okay,... coffee time....
Rick32 :cool:

OGShocker
Don't you just love that some jackass can find his way to Hot Boat Forums when he can't find his ass with both hands.;)

Wet Dream
04-14-2004, 06:47 AM
Looks like Catmandoo brought someone over to play with. :D

Cheap Thrills
04-14-2004, 06:48 AM
And I thought it was a beer thread :rolleyes:
anyhoo .
C.T. :wink:

HARDIN18
04-14-2004, 07:01 AM
Well, fullwood you already got your ass handed to you by everyone else on the board so I don't really have to say much.
Bush is the first TRUE AMERICAN president I have seen in my life time of 24 years. Thats not a long period of time but the first I have seen no matter. BE AN AMERICAN!! BE PROUD HE HAS US OUT THERE KICKING THE ASS'S OF THE PEOPLE THAT ****ED WITH US!!
I personally don't think a democrate would have done what Bush has. As soon as the United Nations said no a democrate would have tucked tail and ran.

Offshore1
04-14-2004, 07:16 AM
YOU are talking about Clinton. HE is the one that started this mess before he left office. Bush is doing one fine job cleaning up Clintons mess, dealing w/ terrorism and ousting Saddam.
Gore? I shudder at the thought of that turd in office.
Kerry? Hold on to your wallets, cause he's gonna get into it deep.

carbonmarine
04-14-2004, 07:25 AM
O 1 , you finally got something right !
Rick32:D :D :D

AZKC
04-14-2004, 07:33 AM
Hey folks whats up, heard we had a little chat goin on about Mrs Bush and "his save the world cause ya tried to wack my Dad, pad the pockets of all my rich buddies, crap on the little guy, cost millions of people their jobs" political policy.
And Fullwood stick by your guns, this is a largely a good group of carpet baggin, pork belly eatin, paddin each others pockets, good ole boy right wingers on this board. But their all right and usually real friendly.
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/thewave.gif
Oh yes one more thing http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/countdown.gif
:D :D
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/outtahere.gif

Dribble
04-14-2004, 07:34 AM
Don't you just love the way president bush distracts us with iraq and al-qeada.
I humbly think that the senseless and horrible murder of 3,000 innocent Americans by Al Qaeda is is slightly more than a simple distraction.
Someone needs to get their dick out of their hand and their head out of their ass.

carbonmarine
04-14-2004, 07:39 AM
"crap on the little guy .... "
Damn right crap on the little guy !!!
Competition for resources is paramount in free markets and societies - Somebody has to lose ... It may as well be YOU ! ... until you can build a better mouse trap or Donkey Shit Scopper to follow around and clean up after John Kerry......
Rick32 / Carbon.

HARDIN18
04-14-2004, 07:41 AM
AZKC
GO BE A COMMUNIST SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

lurid
04-14-2004, 07:42 AM
http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/GW/GWBush1_MainPage.html

AZKC
04-14-2004, 07:44 AM
Not gona happen:cool: I'm stickin it out till the end and will be humble in defeat or in victory. We'll see how you righties handle it :p

AZKC
04-14-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by lurid
http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/GW/GWBush1_MainPage.html
Good commercial, thats why they call them commercials:wink:

LB Matt
04-14-2004, 07:51 AM
If John Kerry gets into office, I might as well close my construction co's doors. It's been enough of a struggle to survive since 9/11, and it's finally picking up in So Cal and nationwide.
After seeing Bush respond to all those reporter a-holes last night (only thing I dislike more than politicians is reporters) I am even more proud to be casting my vote in November for GW. Sticking to his guns, no liberal reporter is going to make him change. They can't understand why each speech he says the same thing. It's called consistency, sticking to the plan, don't give up. Something the opposition does not understand, they'll flop on a seconds notice if the 'polls' tell them to.
Hey, I'm new here, I shouldn't be expressing my opinion LOL! Whatever. I had to after reading that uneducated post.

carbonmarine
04-14-2004, 07:55 AM
Welcome aboard LB Matt.
Rick32:cool:

AZKC
04-14-2004, 08:05 AM
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/hello.gif LB Matt and welcome aboard Bushboat :wink:

Cas
04-14-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by LB Matt
If John Kerry gets into office, I might as well close my construction co's doors. It's been enough of a struggle to survive since 9/11, and it's finally picking up in So Cal and nationwide.
I've been a contractor for 21 years so I've been through a few different presidents. I can tell you first hand when a Dem is in office your taxes will go up a LOT as will any business owner's.
These work for wages Dem's have no clue what it's like at the end of the year when you find out 40% of what you earned is going to taxes.
BTW, this is the first time in those 21 years that I'm feeling the same way as you do about shutting the doors come January.....we'll see.

spectratoad
04-14-2004, 08:42 AM
FullWood, Maybe if you got that wood out of your ass them splinters wouldn't be getting you all worked up and talkin' crazy.
It is great to see the liberals and their media belly warmers not knowing what to say or do and try to make up all kinds of chaos because we finally have a leader that sticks to his guns, is a family man and genuine in his beliefs and actions. They just don't know what to do without scandal.
Just enjoy your income now because if Kerry gets there alot less of it will come your way.:eek:

carbonmarine
04-14-2004, 09:09 AM
This is not a joke....
Kerry said weeks ago he liked Hip Hop Music to woo
The MTV crowd... A Conservative Talk Show host
heard that nicknamed Kerry : " MC 50% "
:D :D :D :D
Rick32

beer hunter
04-14-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by spectratoad
Just enjoy your income now because if Kerry gets there alot less of it will come your way.:eek:
Spectratoad, I doubt a guy that full of BS could possibly make enough money to even worry about paying taxes. ;)

summerlove
04-14-2004, 09:15 AM
NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
(i don't need an ass kicking today...)

ROZ
04-14-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by summerlove
NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
(i don't need an ass kicking today...)
The bummer is that your post is enough for them to drag you into it :D :p ;) :D

River Lynchmob
04-14-2004, 09:36 AM
Fullwood you are one misinformed dip sh!^ 1.8 million jobs were lost most of which started when your last democrap was in office. the month of march 300,000 new jobs were created. last month retail sales were up 2%. i'd say that;s not too bad for a president that inherited a recession and was in office during the first terrorist attack on our country. Gore would still be talking about it to this day. The next time you think you have opinion try asking someone in here and they will gladly give it to you. Go climb a tree and for good measure hand your paycheck to someone frsh off the boat and tell me how that feels you Schmuck.

FRENCHIE
04-14-2004, 09:36 AM
a also love bush, but shaved is starting to grow on me!!:D

AdrenelineOD
04-14-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
This is not a joke....
Kerry said weeks ago he liked Hip Hop Music to woo
The MTV crowd... A Conservative Talk Show host
heard that nicknamed Kerry : " MC 50% "
:D :D :D :D
Rick32 Bwaahh ha ha ha

summerlove
04-14-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
The bummer is that your post is enough for them to drag you into it :D :p ;) :D
I know, I know...oh well, here I go...:confused:
The only thing I'm gonna say about his speech and press conference last night is that I want to know why he hasn't had more of them (I think this is the first time in a very long time he has addressed the American people on Iraq) and I really want to believe him I just can't trust him for lying to us about the WMD's.
That said, I'm as happy as the next guy Iraq has been liberated and Saddam has been captured. BTW, Where's Osama? I'm distressed at the number of deaths, and hope (pray) that we obtain a level of trust in the Middle East (including Iraq) that allows our men and women in uniform the ability to go about their jobs of keeping the peace. If that happens, I may change my mind. I fear things will become worse, however. In the meantime, I continue to support our troops and pray for their safe and timely return to their families.

Cas
04-14-2004, 10:06 AM
I just can't trust him for lying to us about the WMD's.
Since he went on "intelligence" reports, is he really the one that's lying? Seems to me someone else had an agenda and used GWB as a means of getting it done. That being said, only a few people know whether there are any WMD in Iraq and none of them will talk. My personal opinion is I believe that Sadam has them but they may not be in Iraq. It could be that he was funding North Korea to build them to use when he decided to.

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Wet Dream
Looks like Catmandoo brought someone over to play with. :D
I think it may have been Catmando sticking his head in under a guise...
He gets spanked every time he comes back!!!!!:p

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
a also love bush, but shaved is starting to grow on me!!:D
Then you can't possibly be french, frenchie, cause french women don't shave legs or armpits...... let alone.....;)

Ducatista
04-14-2004, 11:32 AM
Hi fullwood, let be be the 100th to say you're fullofshit.:D

OGShocker
04-14-2004, 11:36 AM
You have good taste in friends but, I am worried about there tastes..:D
I know, I know...oh well, here I go...:confused:
The only thing I'm gonna say about his speech and press conference last night is that I want to know why he hasn't had more of them (I think this is the first time in a very long time he has addressed the American people on Iraq) and I really want to believe him I just can't trust him for lying to us about the WMD's.
That said, I'm as happy as the next guy Iraq has been liberated and Saddam has been captured. BTW, Where's Osama? I'm distressed at the number of deaths, and hope (pray) that we obtain a level of trust in the Middle East (including Iraq) that allows our men and women in uniform the ability to go about their jobs of keeping the peace. If that happens, I may change my mind. I fear things will become worse, however. In the meantime, I continue to support our troops and pray for their safe and timely return to their families.

dale459us
04-14-2004, 12:09 PM
:o
Hey asswipe you should get your facts correct before coming onto here and trying to sell us your political bullshit. Bush has come into this mess left because of an incompitent Democrated President who was to busy chasing shirt rather than doing what he was elected to do.

Ducatista
04-14-2004, 12:12 PM
Welcome dale459us.....are you like a Republican or something?;)

OGShocker
04-14-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by dale459us
Hey asswipe you should get your facts correct before coming onto here and trying to sell us your political bullshit. Bush has come into this mess left because of an incompitent Democrated President who was to busy chasing shirt rather than doing what he was elected to do.
Nothing like making that first post count...:D

Ducatista
04-14-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Yea Dale459us came outa the gate chargin against those Democraps.....I like it! :) God thats funny:cool:

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Yeah that was definitely a TD on the first play.....:D

AZKC
04-14-2004, 12:55 PM
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/newbie.gif
Democrated:confused: Chasing shirt:confused:
Less caffine maybe:D
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/wavebye.gif

totenhosen
04-14-2004, 01:01 PM
For the record I think both parties are crooks and think bickering over who is better is stupid because they both suck. One just sucks less than the other and arguements could be made for either side.
What about the fact that Bush has been on vacation 40% of the time while he was in office.

AZKC
04-14-2004, 01:02 PM
Ding!!!! Survey says #1 answer:D

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by totenhosen
What about the fact that Bush has been on vacation 40% of the time while he was in office.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL now that is funny. You mean because the President is not in the White House he isn't working?
The president doesn't get a minute off ,and if you don't believe that just look at the guy following him around with the Nuclear Football...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Then lets talk about Clintoooon who was on vacation getting a little right in the OVAL (ORAL) office........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

v-drive
04-14-2004, 01:49 PM
The democratic party lined up behind the wrong guy. this guy has nothing to offer except to blame everything on Bush. open your eyes and look around. He will not give you jobs he is going to make it easier for companies to go off shore. G B told the truth in his state of the union when he said to get educated. Kerry will f@#k you at the drive through. :D v-drive

LB Matt
04-14-2004, 02:01 PM
Oh man! I friggin love this! Too much fun for a Wednesday at work. Little did I know looking for advice on my new boat would lead me into this forum with fellow hard working conservatives who think along the same lines as me. I feel so at home LMAO. Keep it up guys, I'm loving it!

totenhosen
04-14-2004, 02:11 PM
Personally I'd rather see John McCain in office than Bush or Kerry

cdog
04-14-2004, 02:27 PM
V-Drive,
You could not have said it better.
Before 9/11 I was 25 years old making 160k a year working my ass off in the telecom industry as a private contractor doing t1 lines. After 9/11 stocks plumited and there was no more use for contractors. They gave all of the work to the union a hole's who take 5 times longer to do the same job that eventualy got laid off too. I had to sell me house, sell my Schiada and sell my big ass 02 crew cab Chevy HD on 40's.
It sounds like a curse, But I took that time to get better educated
and now I have more than I had before. I just ordered a 29 ft. Shockwave!
My point is that people need to wake up. If a company wants to replace you to have a "un documented worker" do your old job for half your pay they will do so. Or they will do what Dell did and take their tech support buisness away for Silicone Valley and ship it to India. Meanwhile those of us who chose to relay on job security will be left asking " want fries with that".
America will evolve to be a country where products are invented and perfected. Not manusfactured. Except for boats! Let's hope!
Those who see the writing on the wall will will have the last laugh.
The ass sucking Dem's will still be talking about the good old days!
If Kerry gets voted into office he will be the third richest president in US history due to the Hienz fortune his wife inherited.
What does he know about being poor!

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by LB Matt
Oh man! I friggin love this! Too much fun for a Wednesday at work. Little did I know looking for advice on my new boat would lead me into this forum with fellow hard working conservatives who think along the same lines as me. I feel so at home LMAO. Keep it up guys, I'm loving it!
LOL, that'll teach you Matt!!!!!!;)

mirvin
04-14-2004, 02:37 PM
THis is rediculous. Stick to the facts and all the other bs will disappear.
FACT: Bush stepped up and cleaned Clintons mess and the heartbleeders can't stand it.
FACT: THat alone will get Bush re-elected and the heartbleeders can't stand it.
Dang.
mirvin

mirvin
04-14-2004, 02:40 PM
Oh yeah, what the **** happened to "half cork" or "full bitch" or whatever his name is??? What a ****tardian.
And take it easy on AZKC. He's got a good heart even if it is gushing blood. What I mean to say is that he's a prime candidate for "rehabilitation":D
mirvin

AZKC
04-14-2004, 02:53 PM
We'll see come November.
And wcc ya need to proof read your posts if your trying to come off ligit. And at 25 making 160k a year you should have saved it instead of acting like a pimp. I see the same thing happening again to ya being a Techy.
All and all just another day in paradise. Tweakin yer fragile little worlds. And as allways left is right and right is wrong.
Now screw you guys I'm going to the bar:cool:

AZKC
04-14-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
Oh yeah, what the **** happened to "half cork" or "full bitch" or whatever his name is??? What a ****tardian.
And take it easy on AZKC. He's got a good heart even if it is gushing blood. What I mean to say is that he's a prime candidate for "rehabilitation":D
mirvin
Hey Mirvin rehab thishttp://smiley.onegreatguy.net/moon.gif
:D http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bolt.gif

Ducatista
04-14-2004, 03:00 PM
Good AZKC....say hello to Homer;)

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
Good AZKC....say hello to Homer;)
LMFAO:D

cdog
04-14-2004, 03:03 PM
AZKC,
Funny you should mention. I made most of my money in Tucson.
Don't be a hater.
Some of us are just born to kick ass!
Go eat some fried chicken with your second black president.
Is'nt that what Kerry call's himself.
By the way I bet i've got more in equity in my home than you have in your 401k.

OutCole'd
04-14-2004, 03:13 PM
What's it been, about three weeks since we had a political thread?

cdog
04-14-2004, 03:23 PM
AZKC,
Your responce is typical...................
Just because I sold my toy's does'nt mean that I was'nt prepared to weather the storm.
It's called asset consolidation.
I thought I might explain that since I know things move a little slower out there in cactus country!
Open your mouth....Insert Foot.....
Let me guess...Your favorite saying is.......................................
"If I DON'T HAVE IT I DON'T NEED IT"

summerlove
04-14-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by wcc
AZKC,
nice, very nice....:confused:

ROZ
04-14-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by wcc
If Kerry gets voted into office he will be the third richest president in US history due to the Hienz fortune his wife inherited.
What does he know about being poor!
How much does he pay in taxes?
Afterall the rich should pay for everything, right? :yuk:
Helping my pops out around his office(CPA), I've seen some pretty big checks written to the franchise tax board.

OutCole'd
04-14-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by wcc
AZKC,
This is funny, you do not know AZKC but you can guess how much his 401K is worth??
You must be some kinda mind reader, how many fingers am I holding right now?

OutCole'd
04-14-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
This is funny, you do not know AZKC but you can guess how much his 401K is worth??
You must be some kinda mind reader, how many fingers am I holding up right now?

cdog
04-14-2004, 04:09 PM
Three....
I was being a smart ass to his dumb ass comments about saving money and being a pimp

XTRM22
04-14-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by wcc
AZKC,
Your responce is typical...................
Just because I sold my toy's does'nt mean that I was'nt prepared to weather the storm.
I thought I might explain that since I know things move a little slower out there in cactus country!
Open your mouth....Insert Foot.....
Let me guess...Your favorite saying is.......................................
"If I DON'T HAVE IT I DON'T NEED IT"
Oh now back the truck up on the"Cactus Country" slam. I'm a second generation AZ republican who's slightly educated, but workin for a living. I think George jr. is doing as good a job as can be done, it's tough to run a business where 1/2 your employees support you and 1/2 are trying to bury you. I would how ever have been damn pleased to see John Mcain as president. Now that said, AZKC ain't a bad guy, if I knew what bar he went to I'd go buy him a cold one for being so outspoken on his opinion, without really slinging much bullshit. I think I'll go to what ever bars closest to my house now...hmm Hooters?
Chuck

DryHeatOnly
04-14-2004, 04:23 PM
wcc - Welcome to the Shockwave family :eek: I think?
Go Bush.

AZKC
04-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by XTRM22
Oh now back the truck up on the"Cactus Country" slam. I'm a second generation AZ republican who's slightly educated, but workin for a living. I think George jr. is doing as good a job as can be done, it's tough to run a business where 1/2 your employees support you and 1/2 are trying to bury you. I would how ever have been damn pleased to see John Mcain as president. Now that said, AZKC ain't a bad guy, if I knew what bar he went to I'd go buy him a cold one for being so outspoken on his opinion, without really slinging much bullshit. I think I'll go to what ever bars closest to my house now...hmm Hooters?
Chuck
Nice guess Chuck, but I was there yesterday and the day before. I went and hung out all my hick friends at the Silverado for a couple. We sat around and talked about the price a feed and what crops we were plantin fer the summer:D
We need ta get together and sit a spell, chew the fat and tell some lies about our women. ;)
Funny when ya go trollin yer almost always gona get a troll, you enjoy yerself wwc and good luck with whatever it is ya do.
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/thanks.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/thanks.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/thanks.gif

twistedpair
04-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by AZKC
Funny when ya go trollin yer almost always gona get a troll,
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/thanks.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/thanks.gif http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/thanks.gif
Ya got that right, I think 'fullwood' has all of 1 post in these 4 pages. Now thats what I call shit stirrin!

cdog
04-14-2004, 04:59 PM
XTRM22,
I agree with you.
I visit Phoenix quite often and my mother inlaw lives in Tucson. I met my wife in Tucson. My little sister goes to ASU. My wife went to U of A.
AZ is a awsome place.
In fact we own my mother in laws home in Tucson.
This guy was just trying to give me the age old you don't know because i'm older than you BS.
I really don't need that shit from a Tucson Democrat!

cdog
04-14-2004, 05:05 PM
Meanwhile it's all in fun! It's good to at least have an opinion.
Just not.........J/K I wont go there.
Vote 4 BUSH!:D

Cas
04-14-2004, 05:55 PM
What I think is the most important thing to do is research the candidates instead of just listening to the commercials. As was said earlier, education is the best way to make all kinds of decisions. Look into what you're voting on and who you're voting for, just don't vote for a person because of their party.
I got into it a couple of years ago with my wife's best friend. For some unknown reason we started talking politics and for some bigger unknown reason I asked who she was voting for. She said she was voting for Gray Davis, "of course"
Being that I have an inquisitive mind, I asked why and all she said was "because I'm a Democrat"
That kind of hit a nerve with me so I then asked if she had even looked at the other candidates, "nope, why should I?"
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think there's far too many people that think the same way. Lots of voters think, hey, my parents are (insert party here) so I must be one too.
Ignorance is not bliss especially when it comes to voting. You just might end up with something you "really" didn't want.

bigq
04-14-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by vdrivenman
There is NOTHING wrong with being a Christian and loving Jesus !!!! It works for me !
I was being sarcastic, no offense. I believe that this is what Bush is all about and why the left hates him so. His belief in God is very strong from what I have read and why his character is so strong, it scares people. I wish he would stop trying to get along though.:rolleyes:

OutCole'd
04-14-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Holding up 5 fingers, but only one is sticking up.. :D (did i guess right?)
RD <---- mind reader.
Damn your good RD...:D

River Lynchmob
04-15-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
How much does he pay in taxes?
Afterall the rich should pay for everything, right? :yuk:
Helping my pops out around his office(CPA), I've seen some pretty big checks written to the franchise tax board.
I just heard this morning that bush made just over 800,000 and paid like 240,000 in taxes, cheney made 1,300,000 and paid just over 400,000. Kerry paid 90,000 and change but didnt say what he made, but he's (well his wife) worth 500,000,000 that just doesnt add up. this is just federal taxes they didnt give state. something seemes wrong with the whole picture it ca when you make that kind of money say bye bye to 48%. maybe i need to get in touch with their CPAs.

PCE081
04-23-2004, 06:00 AM
Don't you just love the Liberals! Isn't it great that Bush is fixing what Clinton Caused? Do you think the enocomy was because of Bush or a result of what Clinton left him? The last time I checked , the stock market is recovering, people are now hiring and unemployment is going down, the interest rates are even starting to go up as a result of the recovery. Thank God we have Bush as President in these times of trouble. His leadership has sent a message to the terrorist and other countries that want to mess with us that we are not to be taken lightly. In 10 years we will all look back when Iraq is our friends and we will see the true benefit of what has happened here.
I get sick of reading Liberal BS!!!!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-23-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by wcc
AZKC,
I don't mean to split hairs, but cars and boats are not assets, they are liabilities.
Assets make you money, liabilities (boats and vehicles) do not ;)

Dr. Eagle
04-23-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Sportin' Wood
I don't mean to split hairs, but cars and boats are not assets, they are liabilities.
Assets make you money, liabilities (boats and vehicles) do not ;)
Not to split hairs, assets are things that you own.......liabilities are things you owe........
However Boats and Cars are assets that depreciate very quickly.

cdog
04-23-2004, 03:07 PM
I made five grand on the sale of my schiada.

Drunk tank
04-23-2004, 03:25 PM
I love Bush!!
I prefer shaved myself :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-23-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Not to split hairs, assets are things that you own.......liabilities are things you owe........
However Boats and Cars are assets that depreciate very quickly.
You may be correct, but I learned that assets make you money, liabilites cost you money (especially if you finance them). Cars, motorhomes, and boats all take maintenance and $ to use--they cost you money faster than they appreciate (if they appreciate) therefore they are liabilities.
--I could be mistaken though, and it could just be a matter of semantics.

cdog
04-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Sounds like sombody read Rich Dad Poor Dad.
While there are some good points to that book, I found it to not always be right.
What if your liability makes you more money than it costs .
Say like a work truck. Mine made me a whole lot more than it costs.

Debbolas
04-23-2004, 05:26 PM
I think maybe they are assets because (in theory) you could sell them if you had to liquidate.....
?
;)

Tom Brown
04-23-2004, 05:31 PM
This thread is ***boat...the good old days.... right here.

ratso
04-23-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
This thread is ***boat...the good old days.... right here.
...and Tom...you are an asset.:D

RUCAV
04-23-2004, 06:20 PM
This is a vicious cycle. A democrat gets elected and starts to screw things up. He screws it up and when a republican is elected, everyone blames him for it.

PCE081
04-25-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by RUCAV
This is a vicious cycle. A democrat gets elected and starts to screw things up. He screws it up and when a republican is elected, everyone blames him for it.
BINGO!

AzDon
04-25-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by RUCAV
In recent history, a Democrat inherited a sow's ear and made the best, longest lasting silk purse from it that the country had seen since the 50's. It was left to his successor in good shape. It's a vicious cycle.... Republican politicians will never own up to their own disasters.... Their meanness and lack of honesty require them to blame EVERYTHING on some democrat! Even years later! Hopefully, after this next election, we will have an ELECTED President who truly will reintroduce dignity, responsibility, honesty, and credibility to the White House!

vdrivenman
04-25-2004, 02:23 PM
yeah the clintons & kennedys possessed ALL of the traits listed in az don's post !
right !